Page 469 of 479 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,725 of 11952

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11701
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    ugh first darkrai and now kyogre im gonna search for a shiny charmander hatched from an egg at least I know its legit XD

  2. #11702
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    Eevee is hacked. Check Absol for its EVs (hp/atk/sp.atk)
    I don't know if I did it right.

    absol stats.jpg
    My friend code 1306-6697-9767
    3ds name: Tinny
    Omega Ruby IGN: Andrew
    Y IGN: Thamelin
    My shop http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...l-Pokemon-Shop
    I CAUGHT A SHINY POLIWHIRL!!!!!!!!! First caught shiny.

  3. #11703
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raidermegaman View Post
    I don't know if I did it right.

    absol stats.jpg
    I actually meant whether you can see if the pokemon has EVs. You can check these at the supertraining tab (the one with the punching bags).

    But as you can see in your picture, without EVs the stats wouldn't be right.
    Last edited by Naemeria; 21st March 2015 at 8:59 PM.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  4. #11704
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    I actually meant whether you can see if the pokemon has EVs. You can check these at the supertraining tab (the one with the punching bags).

    But as you can see in your picture, without EVs the stats wouldn't be right.

    ok



    absol2.jpg
    Last edited by raidermegaman; 21st March 2015 at 9:24 PM.
    My friend code 1306-6697-9767
    3ds name: Tinny
    Omega Ruby IGN: Andrew
    Y IGN: Thamelin
    My shop http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...l-Pokemon-Shop
    I CAUGHT A SHINY POLIWHIRL!!!!!!!!! First caught shiny.

  5. #11705
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raidermegaman View Post
    It seems legal to me then.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  6. #11706
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Mew
    OT: ススム
    OT Gender: n/a
    IDno: 11219
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: n/a
    IV's: n/a
    Nature: Quirky
    Characteristic: Loves to eat
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Pound, mega punch, metronome
    Level Caught at: n/a
    Current Level: 24
    Stats: 88/56/53/57/54/56
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have it across space and time to reach you from the Johto region.
    Egg?: n/a
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball

  7. #11707
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokelova8 View Post
    Pokemon Species: Mew
    OT: ススム
    OT Gender: n/a
    IDno: 11219
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: n/a
    IV's: n/a
    Nature: Quirky
    Characteristic: Loves to eat
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Pound, mega punch, metronome
    Level Caught at: n/a
    Current Level: 24
    Stats: 88/56/53/57/54/56
    Location Caught: A fateful encounter seems to have it across space and time to reach you from the Johto region.
    Egg?: n/a
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Looks legit. Does it have a premier ribbon attached? If so, you're solid

    devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

    Click the above image to see my trade shop
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4742 - 5151 - 0620

    IGN: OR: Bliss / X: Atomsk

  8. #11708
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Yes it does. Thanks for the help!

  9. #11709
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5

    Default

    This has probably been said already somewhere in here but I just learned apparently that if you look at the summary of your Pokemon right next to where all the star, moon, and all those other shapes people mark for perfect IVs there is a blue pentagon. Apparently that means the Pokemon is legit, if it is not there it means it has been hacked. Not sure to all the truth in this but it's what I've heard and I checked on all my Pokemon I know are hacked and it is missing from the summary page on them. Hopefully this helps.
    FC: Jon 4598-9937-5733

  10. #11710
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon3500Chinatown View Post
    This has probably been said already somewhere in here but I just learned apparently that if you look at the summary of your Pokemon right next to where all the star, moon, and all those other shapes people mark for perfect IVs there is a blue pentagon. Apparently that means the Pokemon is legit, if it is not there it means it has been hacked. Not sure to all the truth in this but it's what I've heard and I checked on all my Pokemon I know are hacked and it is missing from the summary page on them. Hopefully this helps.
    The blue pentagon only means it is gen 6 native.

  11. #11711
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    881

    Default

    I have a hull of shiny most likely hackmons from a friend whos selling his game


    Pokemon Species:Jirachi
    Nickname:none
    OT: written in japense (however the name isn't japense and its not listed as JNP)
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) n/a
    IDno:08014
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)perfect
    Nature: modest
    Characteristic: alert to sounds
    Ability:scerne grace
    Moves: wish,swift,dfazzling gleam, moon blast (but I don't think its the tanabata event it says its from pc tohoku)
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 14
    Stats: 56,29,37,40,34,37
    Location Caught: pc tohoku
    Egg?: none
    Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball
    Any other notes?: I think its been power saved in but I wanted to make sure, altough I'm 90% certain its hacked



    Pokemon Species:mew
    Nickname: none
    OT:JORDY
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) none
    IDno: 38067
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known) perfect
    Nature: docile
    Characteristic: loves to eat
    Ability: syncronize
    Moves: transform,solar beam,metronome fire blast
    Level Caught at: doesn't say
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:342,228,224,225,221,233
    Location Caught:hoenn
    Egg?:none
    Pokeball Caught In: ultra ball
    Any other notes?: It doesn't say JPN at the top but I'm not sure if transferring from third to 6th gen doesn't list that or not but the ot is in all caps so I was thinking it could be japense, however I think this was a action replay mon


    Pokemon Species: shaymin
    Nickname:none
    OT:minerva
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)none
    IDno:16768
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known) perfect
    Nature:timid
    Characteristic: alert to sounds
    Ability: natural cure
    Moves: seed flare,hidden power,leech seed, rest
    Level Caught at: doesn't say
    Current Level:100
    Stats: 342,212,236,299,236,328
    Location Caught: sinnoh
    Egg?:none
    Pokeball Caught In:cherish
    Any other notes?:nah

    Pokemon Species:manaphy
    Nickname:none
    OT:mat
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)none
    IDno:62971
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)perfect
    Nature:timid
    Characteristic: takes plenty of seitas
    Ability:hydration
    Moves: tail glow,bubble,water sput
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level:1
    Stats:13,6,7,7,7,7
    Location Caught: johto
    Egg?: I'm guessing its the pokemon ranger one so maybe
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?: It seems to be the pokemon ranger egg one but it doesn't say hatched it takes a fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you



    Pokemon Species: darkrai
    Nickname: none (but its in japense so I can't tell)
    OT: (also in japense)
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) none
    IDno:04611
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)perfect
    Nature: modest
    Characteristic: highly curious
    Ability: bad dreams
    Moves:dark void,dreameater, nasty plot and darkpulse
    Level Caught at: doesn't say
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 274,
    Location Caught:sinnoh
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:master ball
    Any other notes?: this one looks the most legit but shiny and 6 ivs never sits well with me


    also I have a meletta from japan everything matches one of the events from japan except it has the contest memoary ribbon and last time I checked black and white didn't have contests
    Last edited by mew 2000; 26th March 2015 at 9:35 PM.
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

    3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

    pokedex: complete -

  12. #11712
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    I have a hull of shiny most likely hackmons from a friend whos selling his game


    Pokemon Species:Jirachi
    Nickname:none
    OT: written in japense (however the name isn't japense and its not listed as JNP)
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) n/a
    IDno:08014
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)perfect
    Nature: modest
    Characteristic: alert to sounds
    Ability:scerne grace
    Moves: wish,swift,dfazzling gleam, moon blast (but I don't think its the tanabata event it says its from pc tohoku)
    Level Caught at: 10
    Current Level: 14
    Stats: 56,29,37,40,34,37
    Location Caught: pc tohoku
    Egg?: none
    Pokeball Caught In: cherish ball
    Any other notes?: I think its been power saved in but I wanted to make sure, altough I'm 90% certain its hacked



    Pokemon Species:mew
    Nickname: none
    OT:JORDY
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) none
    IDno: 38067
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known) perfect
    Nature: docile
    Characteristic: loves to eat
    Ability: syncronize
    Moves: transform,solar beam,metronome fire blast
    Level Caught at: doesn't say
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:342,228,224,225,221,233
    Location Caught:hoenn
    Egg?:none
    Pokeball Caught In: ultra ball
    Any other notes?: It doesn't say JPN at the top but I'm not sure if transferring from third to 6th gen doesn't list that or not but the ot is in all caps so I was thinking it could be japense, however I think this was a action replay mon


    Pokemon Species: shaymin
    Nickname:none
    OT:minerva
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)none
    IDno:16768
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known) perfect
    Nature:timid
    Characteristic: alert to sounds
    Ability: natural cure
    Moves: seed flare,hidden power,leech seed, rest
    Level Caught at: doesn't say
    Current Level:100
    Stats: 342,212,236,299,236,328
    Location Caught: sinnoh
    Egg?:none
    Pokeball Caught In:cherish
    Any other notes?:nah

    Pokemon Species:manaphy
    Nickname:none
    OT:mat
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)none
    IDno:62971
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)perfect
    Nature:timid
    Characteristic: takes plenty of seitas
    Ability:hydration
    Moves: tail glow,bubble,water sput
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level:1
    Stats:13,6,7,7,7,7
    Location Caught: johto
    Egg?: I'm guessing its the pokemon ranger one so maybe
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?: It seems to be the pokemon ranger egg one but it doesn't say hatched it takes a fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you



    Pokemon Species: darkrai
    Nickname: none (but its in japense so I can't tell)
    OT: (also in japense)
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) none
    IDno:04611
    Shiny?:yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)perfect
    Nature: modest
    Characteristic: highly curious
    Ability: bad dreams
    Moves:dark void,dreameater, nasty plot and darkpulse
    Level Caught at: doesn't say
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 274,
    Location Caught:sinnoh
    Egg?:no
    Pokeball Caught In:master ball
    Any other notes?: this one looks the most legit but shiny and 6 ivs never sits well with me


    also I have a meletta from japan everything matches one of the events from japan except it has the contest memoary ribbon and last time I checked black and white didn't have contests
    Jirachi: Tanabata = PC Tohoku. IVs/nature combination not impossible, so looks legal.
    Mew: I am not sure on this one, but it should have a JPN tag. Since it doesn't it's hacked.
    Shaymin: Hack, cherish ball+shiny is not possible.
    Manaphy: Legal, cloned very very often, though.
    Darkrai: Looks legal, if so then RNG'd.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  13. #11713
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    Jirachi: Tanabata = PC Tohoku. IVs/nature combination not impossible, so looks legal.
    Mew: I am not sure on this one, but it should have a JPN tag. Since it doesn't it's hacked.
    Shaymin: Hack, cherish ball+shiny is not possible.
    Manaphy: Legal, cloned very very often, though.
    Darkrai: Looks legal, if so then RNG'd.
    yeah but the jirachi doesn't have a jpn tag either and its name is in english (its ot is in japense)

    also is it possible for melloeta to have a contest memory ribbon?
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

    3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

    pokedex: complete -

  14. #11714
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    yeah but the jirachi doesn't have a jpn tag either and its name is in english (its ot is in japense)
    that's fine. All the event recipient needed to have was their 3DS set to English Language and that'd account for the English name and lack of JPN tag.

    Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    also is it possible for melloeta to have a contest memory ribbon?
    not to my knowledge. The Battle Memory ribbon, sure, but in don't think it could have the Contest Memory one

    devilmonkey's Breeding Sanctuary

    Click the above image to see my trade shop
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4742 - 5151 - 0620

    IGN: OR: Bliss / X: Atomsk

  15. #11715
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    yeah but the jirachi doesn't have a jpn tag either and its name is in english (its ot is in japense)

    also is it possible for melloeta to have a contest memory ribbon?
    Exactly as Devilmonkey said.

    - It is possible to play a game in another language (e.g. Japanese game played in English language)
    - Meloetta is a hack. Since contests are only available in gen III and IV (and VI), a pokemon with a contest memory ribbon has to be from those gens. Meloetta is a gen V pokemon, thus it can't have such a ribbon.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  16. #11716
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    PST Time
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Dedenne
    Nickname: Dedenne
    OT: Victor
    OT Gender: Blue
    IDno: 49389
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) 18 / 28 / 18 / 12 / 13 / 20 *Using Serebii's IV Cal. + Reset Bag
    IV's: (if known) No Clue
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Likes to fight
    Ability: Pick up
    Moves: Parabolic Charge, Grass Knot, Hidden Power, and Nuzzle
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level: 100
    HP: 282
    Attack: 188
    Defense: 142
    Sp. Atk.: 190
    Sp. Def.: 189
    Speed: 238
    Location Caught: Kalos; Hatched at Lumiose City
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Over Wonder trade

    Thank you for the help in advance!
    Last edited by FlameWolf; 31st March 2015 at 9:12 PM.
    Living in PST Time (GMT - 8)
    FC - 4442-1415-7910
    Pokemon in Safari: Seviper, Garbodor, Toxicroak
    In-Game IGN - Maggie (Aroma Lady on Omega Ruby) (Serena's like on Y)

    Ditto Nature: COMPLETE
    Timid (6iv), Mild, Rash (6iv), Naive (6iv), Jolly (6iv), Modest (6iv), Docile (6iv), Bold (6iv), Adamant (6iv), Quiet, Lax, Sassy, Hardy, Brave, Impish, Relaxed, Naughty, Calm, Lonely, Gentle, Hasty (6iv), Careful (6iv), Quirky, Bashful, Serious

    Shinies Gotten (Gen 6):


  17. #11717
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlameWolf View Post
    Pokemon Species: Dedenne
    Nickname: Dedenne
    OT: Victor
    OT Gender: Blue
    IDno: 49389
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) 18 / 28 / 18 / 12 / 13 / 20 *Using Serebii's IV Cal. + Reset Bag
    IV's: (if known) No Clue
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Likes to fight
    Ability: Pick up
    Moves: Parabolic Charge, Grass Knot, Hidden Power, and Nuzzle
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level: 100
    HP: 282
    Attack: 188
    Defense: 142
    Sp. Atk.: 190
    Sp. Def.: 189
    Speed: 238
    Location Caught: Kalos; Hatched at Lumiose City
    Egg?: Yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: Over Wonder trade

    Thank you for the help in advance!
    This Dedenne looks fine to me. It looks like someone was breeding Dedenne and hatched a shiny one. Unless the OT is a known hacker I'd say it's legit.

  18. #11718
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    299

    Default

    i got a raikou to check.

    Pokemon Species: Raikou
    Nickname: Yannick
    OT: Lilly
    IDno: 57912
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: no EVs
    IV's: 6 31 IVs
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: plenty of siestas
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Parabolic Charge, Grass Knot, Hidden Power, and Nuzzle
    Level Caught at: GTS trade lvl 50
    Current Level: 50
    HP: 165
    Attack: 115
    Defense: 95
    Sp. Atk.: 135
    Sp. Def.: 108
    Speed: 135
    Location Caught: far away
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: ultraball
    Any other notes?: a GTS trade for my 5iv vulpix.
    moves spark, reflect, crunch, thunderfang

    it seems legit as far as moves go. thought the combo of naughty nature and 6IVs is a bit suspect. i wouldnt mind using it online even if its not the best nature.
    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

  19. #11719
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    i got a raikou to check.

    Pokemon Species: Raikou
    Nickname: Yannick
    OT: Lilly
    IDno: 57912
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: no EVs
    IV's: 6 31 IVs
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: plenty of siestas
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Parabolic Charge, Grass Knot, Hidden Power, and Nuzzle
    Level Caught at: GTS trade lvl 50
    Current Level: 50
    HP: 165
    Attack: 115
    Defense: 95
    Sp. Atk.: 135
    Sp. Def.: 108
    Speed: 135
    Location Caught: far away
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: ultraball
    Any other notes?: a GTS trade for my 5iv vulpix.
    moves spark, reflect, crunch, thunderfang

    it seems legit as far as moves go. thought the combo of naughty nature and 6IVs is a bit suspect. i wouldnt mind using it online even if its not the best nature.
    I assume the location caught is "a far away place"? That'd mean this is a hack.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  20. #11720
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    I assume the location caught is "a far away place"? That'd mean this is a hack.
    A far away place means it is a pokémon from ORAS in a XY save file.

  21. #11721
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    PST Time
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    This Dedenne looks fine to me. It looks like someone was breeding Dedenne and hatched a shiny one. Unless the OT is a known hacker I'd say it's legit.
    Thank you for your help!! I wasn't too sure as even though everything was pretty legit could mean it was a hack.
    Living in PST Time (GMT - 8)
    FC - 4442-1415-7910
    Pokemon in Safari: Seviper, Garbodor, Toxicroak
    In-Game IGN - Maggie (Aroma Lady on Omega Ruby) (Serena's like on Y)

    Ditto Nature: COMPLETE
    Timid (6iv), Mild, Rash (6iv), Naive (6iv), Jolly (6iv), Modest (6iv), Docile (6iv), Bold (6iv), Adamant (6iv), Quiet, Lax, Sassy, Hardy, Brave, Impish, Relaxed, Naughty, Calm, Lonely, Gentle, Hasty (6iv), Careful (6iv), Quirky, Bashful, Serious

    Shinies Gotten (Gen 6):


  22. #11722
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    I assume the location caught is "a far away place"? That'd mean this is a hack.
    Quote Originally Posted by ho-oh tajra View Post
    A far away place means it is a pokémon from ORAS in a XY save file.
    it is from ORAS. i know you can catch the 3 dogs there legit. the perfect IVs and shiny are suspicious. i can see it being a SR that gave 6IV with bad nature but the shiny reset is suspicious in that case. im guessing i cant use it online then. regardless, i didnt give my best IV'd vulpix on GTS for the raikou. i still have 3 6IV flashfires left for extra legendaries on GTS should i need them.
    Last edited by nel3; 1st April 2015 at 11:49 PM.
    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

  23. #11723
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Netherlands / GMT+1
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ho-oh tajra View Post
    A far away place means it is a pokémon from ORAS in a XY save file.
    I know that. That's why I said it. A shiny flawless legendary is like 99.9% certainly a hack.
    3DS friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)
    Friendsafari: (Steel type) , ,
    My tradinglist


    Timezone: GMT +1 / the Netherlands.

  24. #11724
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    I know that. That's why I said it. A shiny flawless legendary is like 99.9% certainly a hack.
    ty for the reply, the confusion was on my side of the monitor.

    this would make it my 2nd hack i got on GTS, previous 6v Suicune i still have. and my 2nd shiny raikou, of which the 1st was legit.
    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

  25. #11725
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Hi I have a shiny regigigas. It says it's from johto but I thought regigigas would be sinnoh. Am I correct in thinking it's a hack
    Can breed anything thats breedable. PM me with offers

    Completed the National Dex 21/10/2009
    FC 5113 2633 6485

    White FC 2580 9228 8823

    X & Omega Ruby FC 0559-6781-6264
    Pokedex completed

    Flying Safari, Spearow, Fletchinder & Hoothoot

Page 469 of 479 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •