Page 471 of 495 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,775 of 12360

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11751
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Săo Paulo
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    hacked, mystery mew cannot be shiny. it was changed to be shiny cause the id was wrong and ivs were edited
    I thought so. It was way to good to not be hacked. Thank you very much.
    My 3DS FC: 0104-1367-3675
    Pokemon X Friend Safari - Nosepass / Magcargo / Barbaracle - IGN: Tomoki
    Pokemon AS - Triple Battle (Healing Wish) Blissey (with level release) - IGN: Kiyomaru

    My Shiny List
        Spoiler:- :
    . Trying to breed some more

  2. #11752
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Can the old sea map mew be in a dive ball?
    FC: 2723-8304-1972


    Credits to fairywitch

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  3. #11753
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1 View Post
    Can the old sea map mew be in a dive ball?
    Yes, since the old sea map mew was an Interactable In-Game Overworld in Emerald. It can be in any Pokeball available from the marts.

  4. #11754
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alexis View Post
    Yes, since the old sea map mew was an Interactable In-Game Overworld in Emerald. It can be in any Pokeball available from the marts.
    Yay! I got a legit one then thanks!
    FC: 2723-8304-1972


    Credits to fairywitch

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  5. #11755
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1 View Post
    Yay! I got a legit one then thanks!
    It can only be japanese, though, because the Old Sea Map was only given at Japan as far I am aware.

  6. #11756
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    PST Time
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Lugia
    Nickname: Lugia
    OT: Ami
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 50955
    Shiny?: Yes
    IV's: (if known) 3 / 12 / 30 / 19 / 5, 6 / 28, 29 *Check w/ Serebii's IV Cal
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Sturdy Body
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Fly/Hydro Pump/Rain Dance/Recover
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 71
    HP: 233
    Attack: 141
    Defense: 231
    Sp. Atk.: 131
    Sp. Def.: 227
    Speed: 181
    Location Caught: Hoenn; "A fateful encounter seems to have led it across both space and time to reach you from the Hoenn region."
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
    Any other notes?: Has JPN tag

    Thank you for your help in advance!
    Living in PST Time (GMT - 8)
    FC - 4442-1415-7910
    Pokemon in Safari: Seviper, Garbodor, Toxicroak
    In-Game IGN - Maggie (Aroma Lady on Omega Ruby) (Serena's like on Y)

    Ditto Nature: COMPLETE
    Timid (6iv), Mild, Rash (6iv), Naive (6iv), Jolly (6iv), Modest (6iv), Docile (6iv), Bold (6iv), Adamant (6iv), Quiet, Lax, Sassy, Hardy, Brave, Impish, Relaxed, Naughty, Calm, Lonely, Gentle, Hasty (6iv), Careful (6iv), Quirky, Bashful, Serious

    Shinies Gotten (Gen 6):


  7. #11757
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Springdale
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlameWolf View Post
    Pokemon Species: Lugia
    Nickname: Lugia
    OT: Ami
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 50955
    Shiny?: Yes
    IV's: (if known) 3 / 12 / 30 / 19 / 5, 6 / 28, 29 *Check w/ Serebii's IV Cal
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Sturdy Body
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Fly/Hydro Pump/Rain Dance/Recover
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 71
    HP: 233
    Attack: 141
    Defense: 231
    Sp. Atk.: 131
    Sp. Def.: 227
    Speed: 181
    Location Caught: Hoenn; "A fateful encounter seems to have led it across both space and time to reach you from the Hoenn region."
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
    Any other notes?: Has JPN tag

    Thank you for your help in advance!
    Unless the OT/ID No is a known hacker's combination, it looks legal. There was an event for the MysticTicket in Japan in 2004.

    Edit: Ignore my comment, someone confirmed it was hacked.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; 20th April 2015 at 11:14 PM.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

  8. #11758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlameWolf View Post
    Pokemon Species: Lugia
    Nickname: Lugia
    OT: Ami
    OT Gender: White
    IDno: 50955
    Shiny?: Yes
    IV's: (if known) 3 / 12 / 30 / 19 / 5, 6 / 28, 29 *Check w/ Serebii's IV Cal
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    Nature: Impish
    Characteristic: Sturdy Body
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Fly/Hydro Pump/Rain Dance/Recover
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 71
    HP: 233
    Attack: 141
    Defense: 231
    Sp. Atk.: 131
    Sp. Def.: 227
    Speed: 181
    Location Caught: Hoenn; "A fateful encounter seems to have led it across both space and time to reach you from the Hoenn region."
    Egg?: Unknown
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
    Any other notes?: Has JPN tag

    Thank you for your help in advance!
    Hacked.
    OT and Nickname would need to be in a different character set with a JPN tag.
    IVs you've given are impossible for that kind of capture.
    Even if IVs you've given are wrong and the OT+nickname is in the JPN character set, the only remotely reasonable spread occurs 9 minutes into the game, too long for a SR and a garbage spread to RNG considering there would also be a shiny Calm 20/30/30/15/18/6 spread only 6 minutes in.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi56 View Post
    it looks legal
    ...what exactly were you checking?
    Meh
    FC: 2921-9432-9088 IGN: David

  9. #11759
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Got this thing over Wonder Trade..

    Pokemon Species: Infernape
    Nickname: Natsu
    OT: DJWookalar
    OT Gender: Not sure
    IDno: 20300
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Moves:
    Fire Punch
    Focus Punch
    Close Combat
    Thunder Punch
    Level Caught at: It says it hatched from an egg
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    HP- 294
    Attack- 307
    Defense- 178
    Sp. Attack- 219
    Sp. Defense- 178
    Speed- 346
    Location Caught: It was hatched from an egg at a Faraway Place on December 24, 2014
    Egg?: Not sure?
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It also has Pokerus

  10. #11760
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtide View Post
    Got this thing over Wonder Trade..

    Pokemon Species: Infernape
    Nickname: Natsu
    OT: DJWookalar
    OT Gender: Not sure
    IDno: 20300
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: Not known
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Moves:
    Fire Punch
    Focus Punch
    Close Combat
    Thunder Punch
    Level Caught at: It says it hatched from an egg
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    HP- 294
    Attack- 307
    Defense- 178
    Sp. Attack- 219
    Sp. Defense- 178
    Speed- 346
    Location Caught: It was hatched from an egg at a Faraway Place on December 24, 2014
    Egg?: Not sure?
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It also has Pokerus
    I can't speak for the reliability of the OT or ID, but I can tell you that this Infernape is hex-flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) with an EV spread of 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe. It is VERY unlikely that it was randomly hatched this way (although it could be - I have randomly hatched a hex-flawless shiny before). It is more likely that it was either RNG'd or hacked.

    I would assume it was RNG'd unless someone outright tells you that the OT/ID combo is a known hacker.

    Focus Punch is a REALLY weird move to have on Infernape, though, and it doesn't have Fake Out. Whoever was RNGing/hacking it doesn't know what they're doing in the competitive scene. They probably thought Focus Punch would work well with Iron Fist...
    Last edited by varanus_komodoensis; 21st April 2015 at 1:28 AM.

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  11. #11761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtide View Post
    Got this thing over Wonder Trade..
    Already reason enough to believe it's hacked.

    10 seconds of google brought up this german forum where someone is offering what appears to be a Scrap Code Victini hacked to have the same weird OT name.


    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    stuff
    Can't RNG shiny Iron Fist Chimchar, and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get a previous gen mon to say "Faraway Place" in 6th gen.
    Meh
    FC: 2921-9432-9088 IGN: David

  12. #11762
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    Already reason enough to believe it's hacked.

    10 seconds of google brought up this german forum where someone is offering what appears to be a Scrap Code Victini hacked to have the same weird OT name.


    Can't RNG shiny Iron Fist Chimchar, and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get a previous gen mon to say "Faraway Place" in 6th gen.
    I also Googled the OT, but I can't read German....

    Why can't you RNG shiny Iron Fist Chimchar?

    You are right about the "Faraway Place" tag. I did accidentally read that as "time and space".

    3DS FC: 5129-1087-8128 Friend Safari: Phanpy, Dugtrio, Diggersby
    IGN: Varanus ~I have officially claimed Chompy!~
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Varanus already said not to and she's smarter than me so I should Listen to her.

  13. #11763
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arbalest View Post
    Already reason enough to believe it's hacked.

    10 seconds of google brought up this german forum where someone is offering what appears to be a Scrap Code Victini hacked to have the same weird OT name.


    Can't RNG shiny Iron Fist Chimchar, and I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get a previous gen mon to say "Faraway Place" in 6th gen.
    Alright. I can read German fluently, so I'll take a look.
    Thank you :3

  14. #11764
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by varanus_komodoensis View Post
    Why can't you RNG shiny Iron Fist Chimchar?
    Iron Fist Chimchar was only available via DW in gen 5 and only as a male. DW pokemon could not be shiny and males could not pass down the ability. Thus you could RNG a Shiny Chimchar, or a DW Chimchar if you managed to get one via code (I think they were only given out via code but i don't really keep up with event pokemon in other countries). It was impossible in gen 5 to have a shiny Iron Fist Chimchar. Gen 6 RNGing is impossible as far as I know so that's not an option for RNGing either.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  15. #11765
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Anywhere.
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Alright, I'm back with a few GTS finds, one almost certainly hacked, one uncertain.

    Pokemon Species: Rayquaza
    Nickname: Rayquaza
    OT: Ash
    IDno: 15770
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: xx/xx/31/xx/xx/xx
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Sturdy Body
    Ability: Air Lock
    Moves: Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Fire Blast, Dragon Ascent (taught after receiving)
    Level Caught at: Unknown
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 342/301/245/333/210/228
    Location Caught: Unknown
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: Seems to have traveled across space and time to reach you from the Hoenn region. Has the Hoenn Champion Ribbon, Sinnoh Champion Ribbon, and Footprint Ribbon.

    Pokemon Species: Arceus
    Nickname: Arceus
    OT: something in Japanese
    IDno: 03075
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: uncertain, but very few
    IV's: 31/0/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Multitype
    Moves: Judgement, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Psychic
    Level Met: 100
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 381/220/276/276/276/303
    Location Met: Pokémon Movie 15
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: Apparently a fateful encounter, and was received holding a Draco Plate.

  16. #11766
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    19

    Default

    it's obvious the arceus was powersaved cause of the 5ivs so it's hacked. not sure about rayquaza since the ot ash was used by lot of hackers
    fc 1607-3951-9913 Kevin
    second fc 5258 3034 6289 Kevin
    rare gba events-gen4&5events
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2
    update 3
    NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING BESIDES GEN 6 EVENTS WITH PROOF I ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT NEW EVENTS WITHOUT PROOF. IF YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF I WON'T TRADE. PROOF MUST BE VIDEO REDEMPTION OR FULL STEP BY STEP REDEMPTION PROCESS VIA PICS. NOT ACCEPTING ONLY WC PROOF. WILL IGNORE ALL NON PROOF OFFERS,SHINY OFFERS ETC

  17. #11767
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Need three more checked (I wonder-trade like crazy XD)
    1.
    Pokemon Species: Suicune (it has a Japanese nickname)
    OT: (Japanese Name)
    OT Gender: Unknown
    IDno: 11107
    Shiny?: Yes
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Aurora Beam, Mist, Mirror Coat, Ice Fang
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 175HP, 85 Attack, 148 Defense, 110 Sp. Attack, 135 Sp. Defense and 105 Speed
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It's Japanese

    2.
    Pokemon Species: Scizor
    OT: RICARDO
    OT Gender: Unknown
    IDno: 42269
    Shiny?: Yes
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Technician
    Moves: Baton Pass, Defog, Razor Wind, Silver Wind
    Level Caught at: It hatched from an egg
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: 12 HP, 7 Attack, 7 Defense, 5 Sp. Attack, 6 Sp. Defense, 6 Speed
    Location Caught: Hatched in a Faraway Place
    Egg?: Apparently was one
    Pokeball Caught In: Sport Ball
    Any other notes?: It is Spanish, and came with Pokerus

    3.
    Pokemon Species: Phione
    OT: Tampon (Not kidding..)
    OT Gender: Unknown
    IDno: 24821
    Shiny?: No
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves: Bubble & Water Sport
    Level Caught at: Hatched from an egg
    Current Level: 1
    Stats: HP 12, Attack 5, 6 Defense, 6 Sp. Attack, 6 Sp. Defense, 6 Speed
    Location Caught: Hatched in a Faraway Place
    Egg?: Apparently was one
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball

  18. #11768
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Anywhere.
    Posts
    8

    Default

    A few more to check, this time obtained from link trades.

    Pokemon Species: Darkrai.
    Nickname: ダークライ (standard japanese name).
    OT: ふしぎのくに
    IDno: 04194
    Shiny?: No.
    EV's: Scattered, akin to normal use.
    IV's: 31/31/XX/31/XX/XX
    Nature: Impish.
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Bad Dreams.
    Moves: Dark Void, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Thunder.
    Level Met: 50
    Current Level: 83
    Stats: 266/191/188/243/174/238
    Location Met: Pokemon Movie 14
    Egg?: No.
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball.
    Any other notes?: Has the Kalos Champion Ribbon & Wishing Ribbon.

    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: Jirachi
    OT: たなばた
    IDno: 08014
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: None.
    IV's: 31 all.
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish, Swift, Psyshock, Moonblast
    Level Met: 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 43/25/28/28/28/30
    Location Met: PC Tohoku
    Egg?: No.
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: No ribbons.

    After typing all that up, it's obvious to me now the Jirachi is a fake. However, the Darkrai seems somewhat believable.

  19. #11769
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Springdale
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imponderabls View Post
    A few more to check, this time obtained from link trades.

    Pokemon Species: Darkrai.
    Nickname: ダークライ (standard japanese name).
    OT: ふしぎのくに
    IDno: 04194
    Shiny?: No.
    EV's: Scattered, akin to normal use.
    IV's: 31/31/XX/31/XX/XX
    Nature: Impish.
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Bad Dreams.
    Moves: Dark Void, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse, Thunder.
    Level Met: 50
    Current Level: 83
    Stats: 266/191/188/243/174/238
    Location Met: Pokemon Movie 14
    Egg?: No.
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball.
    Any other notes?: Has the Kalos Champion Ribbon & Wishing Ribbon.

    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: Jirachi
    OT: たなばた
    IDno: 08014
    Shiny?: Yes.
    EV's: None.
    IV's: 31 all.
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish, Swift, Psyshock, Moonblast
    Level Met: 10
    Current Level: 10
    Stats: 43/25/28/28/28/30
    Location Met: PC Tohoku
    Egg?: No.
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Any other notes?: No ribbons.

    After typing all that up, it's obvious to me now the Jirachi is a fake. However, the Darkrai seems somewhat believable.
    Darkrai looks legal, its details match up with the one for the 14th Pokemon movie event. Jirachi is obliviously hacked as it lacks the event ribbon.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; 25th April 2015 at 9:41 AM.

    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

  20. #11770
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA, GA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Shroomish
    Nickname: Brick
    OT: Tiny
    OT Gender: Not sure
    IDno: 56022
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: All perfect except Sp. Atk
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Quick Feet
    Moves: Drain Punch, Bullet Seed, Wake Up Slap, and Spore
    Level Caught at: It says it hatched from an egg
    Current Level: 1
    Stats:
    HP- 12
    Attack- 6
    Defense- 6
    Sp. Attack- 5
    Sp. Defense- 6
    Speed- 6
    Location Caught: It was hatched from an egg at a Faraway Place on March 18, 2015
    Egg?: Not sure?
    Pokeball Caught In: I think its a Repeat Ball, the one with the black and gold circle thing in the middle of the red
    Any other notes?: It says its from the Day Care Couple

    Friend Code: 5171-9779-3343
    My Trade Shop is now back up and running, and I am so happy!!
    Trade Shop Link
    Shinx is a cutie

  21. #11771
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Anybody have answers for me?

  22. #11772
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtide View Post
    Need three more checked (I wonder-trade like crazy XD)
    1.
    Pokemon Species: Suicune (it has a Japanese nickname)
    OT: (Japanese Name)
    OT Gender: Unknown
    IDno: 11107
    Shiny?: Yes
    Nature: Bold
    Characteristic: Mischievous
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Aurora Beam, Mist, Mirror Coat, Ice Fang
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 175HP, 85 Attack, 148 Defense, 110 Sp. Attack, 135 Sp. Defense and 105 Speed
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: It's Japanese
    Actually, this is hacked, according to those stats it's hex-flawless. Shiny hex-flawless pentagon legends are non-existant without hacking, the odds going into the millions against it occuring naturally, even with the Shiny Charm. I say this is edited/hacked, especially since it's from Wondertrade.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPokemonPrincessxX View Post
    It looks a bit strange, since if I saw right those are the last 4 moves Suicune learns up to Lv 50 with Ice Fang. It's also a bit strange for a legend to be in a normal 1x Poke Ball...if I saw right, it's encountered at Lv 41, so maybe it's legit...but I'd get another opinion.
    That's an OR/AS Suicune (whose minimum obtainable level is 50), the HG/SS Suicune can be caught at level 40, even if this was a HG/SS Suicune it's still hacked (although for a different reason).
    Last edited by QuoteMissy; 27th April 2015 at 2:36 AM.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  23. #11773
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    USA, GA
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMissy View Post
    Actually, this is hacked, according to those stats it's hex-flawless. Shiny hex-flawless pentagon legends are non-existant without hacking, the odds going into the millions against it occuring naturally, even with the Shiny Charm. I say this is edited/hacked, especially since it's from Wondertrade.



    That's an OR/AS Suicune (whose minimum obtainable level is 50), the HG/SS Suicune can be caught at level 40, even if this was a HG/SS Suicune it's still hacked (although for a different reason).
    Sorry, my mistake. Most pokes I've seen that say caught in Faraway Place have been from ORAS and I kinda assumed.

    Friend Code: 5171-9779-3343
    My Trade Shop is now back up and running, and I am so happy!!
    Trade Shop Link
    Shinx is a cutie

  24. #11774
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I got this in a wonder trade:
    Pokemon Species: Darkrai
    Nickname: There is no nickname
    OT: AusLove.TV
    OT Gender: N/A
    IDno: 48980
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: (if known) sp attack and speed, and some in sp defense, it looks fully ev trained
    IV's: (if known) idk
    Nature:Timid
    Characteristic: somewhat vain
    Ability: bad dreams
    Moves: dark void, dream eater, dark pulse, and phantom force
    Level met: 50
    Current Level 100
    Stats: hp 282 attack 194 defense 216 sp.atk 369 sp.def 216 speed 383
    Location: Pokémon movie 14
    Pokeball Caught In:cherish ball
    Any other notes?: has pokerus and has the blue pentagon
    My friend code 1306-6697-9767
    3ds name: Tinny
    Omega Ruby IGN: Andrew
    Y IGN: Thamelin
    I CAUGHT A SHINY POLIWHIRL!!!!!!!!! First caught shiny.

  25. #11775
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    19

    Default

    hack, it was a movie 14 darkrai that was edited to be shiny hence the ot and id change. the event cannot be shiny.
    fc 1607-3951-9913 Kevin
    second fc 5258 3034 6289 Kevin
    rare gba events-gen4&5events
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2
    update 3
    NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING BESIDES GEN 6 EVENTS WITH PROOF I ALSO DO NOT ACCEPT NEW EVENTS WITHOUT PROOF. IF YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF I WON'T TRADE. PROOF MUST BE VIDEO REDEMPTION OR FULL STEP BY STEP REDEMPTION PROCESS VIA PICS. NOT ACCEPTING ONLY WC PROOF. WILL IGNORE ALL NON PROOF OFFERS,SHINY OFFERS ETC

Page 471 of 495 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •