Page 475 of 477 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477 LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,875 of 11911

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11851
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D.L. Yomegami View Post
    Now that I think of it, I do remember the person who I got the Sylveon from did have a Korean name, so DaMoonWolf's explanation sounds plausible enough.

    Still raises the question of why its previous owner chose to evolve it but stick it back in Wonder Trade, but since it at least looks legal otherwise I'll probably wind up keeping it.
    Because he's probably a youtuber/someone who gets popularity or something through doing that and thus he hacked it and wondertraded it
    FC: 2723-8304-1972


    Credits to fairywitch

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  2. #11852
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Keldeo
    Nickname: ゲメディオ
    OT: プラズアだん
    OT Gender: Unknown
    IDno: 12014
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) Unknown
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Loves to eat
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Toxic, False Swipe, Secret Sword
    Level Caught at: 15
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP298 / ATT138 / DEF187 / SP.ATT294 / SP.DEF187 / SPD226
    Location Caught: a lovely place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish
    Any other notes?: I'm just a bit suspicious as the OT doesn't match the ID# from the EventDex. But I don't want to automatically assume it's a hack.
    I'm the guy wonder trading Graveler, Boldore, and Metal Coat Scyther/Onyx.
    I'm either extremely stupid or very generous. Maybe both.

  3. #11853
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Abomasnow
    Nickname: Abomasnow
    OT: Azura
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno: 30108
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: att def and s.def no idea exact amount
    IV's: flawless
    Nature: adamant
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: snow warning
    Moves: leech seed avalaunche skull bash seed bomb
    Level Caught at: 1?
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:321 311 219 198 237 156
    Location Caught: battle resort
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In:heavy ball
    Any other notes?:

    Pokemon Species: japanese mesprit with japanese characters
    Nickname: Abomasnow
    OT: YU-KI (the english letter seems to be of diff font than the english one)
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno: 56363
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: no idea
    IV's: no perfect stats in any
    Nature: gentle
    Characteristic: very finicky
    Ability: levitate
    Moves: leech lucky chant fureture sight charm extrasensory
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 142 116 108 122 127 88
    Location Caught: nameless cavern
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: timer ball
    Any other notes?:

    got these 2 pokemon wonder trade. was very surprise to received them can anyone verify that they are not hacked?

    3DS FC: 4699-8720-3436
    IGN: Tzhify



    CHECK MY OFFER | WANT | ABLE TO BREED LIST | BREEDING PLANS | REQUEST LIST

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...p=docslist_api

    PM me with your offer | request!

  4. #11854
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foreveralone View Post
    Pokemon Species: Abomasnow
    Nickname: Abomasnow
    OT: Azura
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno: 30108
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: att def and s.def no idea exact amount
    IV's: flawless
    Nature: adamant
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: snow warning
    Moves: leech seed avalaunche skull bash seed bomb
    Level Caught at: 1?
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:321 311 219 198 237 156
    Location Caught: battle resort
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In:heavy ball
    Any other notes?:

    Pokemon Species: japanese mesprit with japanese characters
    Nickname: Abomasnow
    OT: YU-KI (the english letter seems to be of diff font than the english one)
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno: 56363
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: no idea
    IV's: no perfect stats in any
    Nature: gentle
    Characteristic: very finicky
    Ability: levitate
    Moves: leech lucky chant fureture sight charm extrasensory
    Level Caught at: 50
    Current Level: 50
    Stats: 142 116 108 122 127 88
    Location Caught: nameless cavern
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: timer ball
    Any other notes?:

    got these 2 pokemon wonder trade. was very surprise to received them can anyone verify that they are not hacked?
    First one: hack since the rule of thumb, no one gives away legit (pentagon) flawless shinies through WT/GTS
    Second one: probably a shiny reset and kept before he checked the nature and thus wondertraded it. Could be a Hack but it's safe to say legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    Pokemon Species: Keldeo
    Nickname: ゲメディオ
    OT: プラズアだん
    OT Gender: Unknown
    IDno: 12014
    Shiny?: No
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) Unknown
    Nature: Modest
    Characteristic: Loves to eat
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Toxic, False Swipe, Secret Sword
    Level Caught at: 15
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP298 / ATT138 / DEF187 / SP.ATT294 / SP.DEF187 / SPD226
    Location Caught: a lovely place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish
    Any other notes?: I'm just a bit suspicious as the OT doesn't match the ID# from the EventDex. But I don't want to automatically assume it's a hack.
    If it doesn't match the eventdexthen hack. But is it pentagon and does it have the event ribbon. And you can check the IVs with the IV judge in the battle resort (or kiloude city)(would be a big help)
    Last edited by Reisuke; 21st June 2015 at 8:15 AM.
    FC: 2723-8304-1972


    Credits to fairywitch

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  5. #11855
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foreveralone View Post
    Pokemon Species: Abomasnow
    Nickname: Abomasnow
    OT: Azura
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male)
    IDno: 30108
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: att def and s.def no idea exact amount
    IV's: flawless
    Nature: adamant
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: snow warning
    Moves: leech seed avalaunche skull bash seed bomb
    Level Caught at: 1?
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:321 311 219 198 237 156
    Location Caught: battle resort
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In:heavy ball
    Any other notes?:
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisuke View Post
    First one: hack since the rule of thumb, no one gives away legit (pentagon) flawless shinies through WT/GTS
    That may be suspicious, to be sure, but that doesn't mean it is hacked. You can always default to assuming it's hacked due to the high number of hacks on WT, but you should at least tell people you are only assuming and don't know for sure. Also, people do actually give free hex flawless pokemon away. Cannibaleyes posted a few pages back that she gives away free flawless pokemon all the time.

    That being said, it is indeed hacked because there was no way to catch a Snover or Abomasnow in HG/SS so there is no way to get one with a Heavy Ball
    Last edited by dewey911p; 21st June 2015 at 11:04 PM.
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  6. #11856
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reisuke View Post
    If it doesn't match the eventdexthen hack. But is it pentagon and does it have the event ribbon. And you can check the IVs with the IV judge in the battle resort (or kiloude city)(would be a big help)
    It has the pentagon, but no Ribbons. It's IVs are "decent all around" but he stated all of the stats as "nothing to write home about", "pretty dismal", etc.
    I'm the guy wonder trading Graveler, Boldore, and Metal Coat Scyther/Onyx.
    I'm either extremely stupid or very generous. Maybe both.

  7. #11857
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    none of your business
    Posts
    15

    Default

    no ribbon then hacked
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    second 3ds fc 1607-3951-9913
    rare gba events-gen4&5events
    Event Shop
    update 1
    update 2

  8. #11858
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Installation 05
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    It has the pentagon, but no Ribbons. It's IVs are "decent all around" but he stated all of the stats as "nothing to write home about", "pretty dismal", etc.
    ... IV 0 all? Definitely a hack then. Especially since all Generation VI events (hence pentagon) is required to have 3 IV 31 stats.
    Looking for that ONE Pokemon that you've always wanted but just couldn't get because of the high costs?
    Visit my shop and make a request! It'll only cost you Rare Candies and PP Ups (or PP Max). PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

    IT'S FUNDAY MONDAY! Join the Daily Pokemon League! Where we try things in the games that we would normally never do under any circumstances, just because we can and we want to have fun.

  9. #11859
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Alright, thanks for the help guys.
    I'm the guy wonder trading Graveler, Boldore, and Metal Coat Scyther/Onyx.
    I'm either extremely stupid or very generous. Maybe both.

  10. #11860
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    ... IV 0 all? Definitely a hack then. Especially since all Generation VI events (hence pentagon) is required to have 3 IV 31 stats.
    Just pointing out. Not every gen 6 event (the halloween distribution gengar for example). But they do need to have an event ribbon which it doesn't have.
    FC: 2723-8304-1972


    Credits to fairywitch

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  11. #11861

    Default

    Just got this on Wonder Trade. I haven't kept up with the Jirachi events so I need help on this one.

    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: Rachel
    OT Gender: They don't show color anymore?
    IDno: 64589
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: N/A
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish, Swift, Healing Wish, Moonblast
    Level Caught at: Level Met: 10
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Att. 212, Def. 236, Sp. Atk. 236, Sp. Def. 236, Speed 259
    Location Caught: PC Tohoku "Apparently a fateful encounter
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish
    Any other notes?: Has the Pentagon, and the date met was 8/1/2014 and GER tag

    Since I am already here for that.

    Pokemon Species: Tyrantrum
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: Leia
    OT Gender: ?
    IDno: 56678
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: N/A
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Serious
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Head Smash, Earthquake, Outrage, Iron Head
    Level Caught at: Egg Hatched. Apparently 3/13/2015
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Att. 303, Def. 304, Sp. Atk. 190, Sp. Def. 170, Speed 193
    Location Caught: Egg hatched. Battle Maison.
    Egg?: Yes.
    Pokeball Caught In: Great Ball
    Any other notes?: has the Pentagon and all the markings filled in.

    Thank you! D:
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Created by Sworn Metalhead

  12. #11862
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Armada View Post
    Just got this on Wonder Trade. I haven't kept up with the Jirachi events so I need help on this one.

    Pokemon Species: Jirachi
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: Rachel
    OT Gender: They don't show color anymore?
    IDno: 64589
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: N/A
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Wish, Swift, Healing Wish, Moonblast
    Level Caught at: Level Met: 10
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Att. 212, Def. 236, Sp. Atk. 236, Sp. Def. 236, Speed 259
    Location Caught: PC Tohoku "Apparently a fateful encounter
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish
    Any other notes?: Has the Pentagon, and the date met was 8/1/2014 and GER tag

    Since I am already here for that.

    Pokemon Species: Tyrantrum
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: Leia
    OT Gender: ?
    IDno: 56678
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: N/A
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Serious
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Rock Head
    Moves: Head Smash, Earthquake, Outrage, Iron Head
    Level Caught at: Egg Hatched. Apparently 3/13/2015
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Att. 303, Def. 304, Sp. Atk. 190, Sp. Def. 170, Speed 193
    Location Caught: Egg hatched. Battle Maison.
    Egg?: Yes.
    Pokeball Caught In: Great Ball
    Any other notes?: has the Pentagon and all the markings filled in.

    Thank you! D:
    Jirachi: hack because of no event ribbon (with event ribbon it can't be wondertraded nor traded over GTS)
    Tyrantrum: hack. Tyrantrum can't be in a great ball
    FC: 2723-8304-1972


    Credits to fairywitch

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  13. #11863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reisuke View Post
    Jirachi: hack because of no event ribbon (with event ribbon it can't be wondertraded nor traded over GTS)
    Tyrantrum: hack. Tyrantrum can't be in a great ball
    Ah nice, Might as well release the Jirachi since I already have like two shinies of it. *^*

    Thank you!
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Created by Sworn Metalhead

  14. #11864
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Goodra
    Nickname: Dillon
    OT: Y-Rex
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 53780
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/31/31/31, perfect
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Gooey
    Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt
    Level Caught at: Apparently hatched 7/10/2014
    Current Level: 62
    Stats: HP225/ ATT148 / DEF111 / SP.ATT218 / SP.DEF226/ SPD110
    Location Caught: hatched Route 7
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: PokeBall
    Any other notes?: It's seemingly a good Pokemon, sure, but I wasn't sure if it was hacked. The Trainer I received it from, however, proved unreliable. I received it from a trainer who styled himself as "Jr," and traded me a couple shinies FOR a couple shinies. However, I noticed one (a shiny Tropius) was in a Masterball. For my legitimate shiny Growlithe, he promised two shinies, but cancelled the trade before sending the other. He is not the OT on any, but it seemed relevant...
    Feel free to talk to me.

  15. #11865
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York, United States
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    Pokemon Species: Goodra
    Nickname: Dillon
    OT: Y-Rex
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 53780
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/31/31/31, perfect
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Gooey
    Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt
    Level Caught at: Apparently hatched 7/10/2014
    Current Level: 62
    Stats: HP225/ ATT148 / DEF111 / SP.ATT218 / SP.DEF226/ SPD110
    Location Caught: hatched Route 7
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: PokeBall
    Any other notes?: It's seemingly a good Pokemon, sure, but I wasn't sure if it was hacked. The Trainer I received it from, however, proved unreliable. I received it from a trainer who styled himself as "Jr," and traded me a couple shinies FOR a couple shinies. However, I noticed one (a shiny Tropius) was in a Masterball. For my legitimate shiny Growlithe, he promised two shinies, but cancelled the trade before sending the other. He is not the OT on any, but it seemed relevant...
    Nothing impossible sticks out to me, although shiny+6IV is pretty concerning, to me at least. I'd say legal, as it is very possible, but RNG-reliant and extremely unlikely. I'd suggest waiting for another response (unless I was ninja'd).

    Credit to FairyWitch for the banner.

    2DS Friend Code: 4012-5090-3224

  16. #11866
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Installation 05
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    Pokemon Species: Goodra
    Nickname: Dillon
    OT: Y-Rex
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 53780
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/31/31/31, perfect
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Gooey
    Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt
    Level Caught at: Apparently hatched 7/10/2014
    Current Level: 62
    Stats: HP225/ ATT148 / DEF111 / SP.ATT218 / SP.DEF226/ SPD110
    Location Caught: hatched Route 7
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: PokeBall
    Any other notes?: It's seemingly a good Pokemon, sure, but I wasn't sure if it was hacked. The Trainer I received it from, however, proved unreliable. I received it from a trainer who styled himself as "Jr," and traded me a couple shinies FOR a couple shinies. However, I noticed one (a shiny Tropius) was in a Masterball. For my legitimate shiny Growlithe, he promised two shinies, but cancelled the trade before sending the other. He is not the OT on any, but it seemed relevant...
    Since shiny value checking exists in Generation VI, I wouldn't say for certain whether this thing was hacked or not.
    Looking for that ONE Pokemon that you've always wanted but just couldn't get because of the high costs?
    Visit my shop and make a request! It'll only cost you Rare Candies and PP Ups (or PP Max). PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

    IT'S FUNDAY MONDAY! Join the Daily Pokemon League! Where we try things in the games that we would normally never do under any circumstances, just because we can and we want to have fun.

  17. #11867
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    Pokemon Species: Goodra
    Nickname: Dillon
    OT: Y-Rex
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 53780
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Unknown
    IV's: (if known) 31/31/31/31/31/31, perfect
    Nature: Quiet
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about.
    Ability: Gooey
    Moves: Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt
    Level Caught at: Apparently hatched 7/10/2014
    Current Level: 62
    Stats: HP225/ ATT148 / DEF111 / SP.ATT218 / SP.DEF226/ SPD110
    Location Caught: hatched Route 7
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: PokeBall
    Any other notes?: It's seemingly a good Pokemon, sure, but I wasn't sure if it was hacked. The Trainer I received it from, however, proved unreliable. I received it from a trainer who styled himself as "Jr," and traded me a couple shinies FOR a couple shinies. However, I noticed one (a shiny Tropius) was in a Masterball. For my legitimate shiny Growlithe, he promised two shinies, but cancelled the trade before sending the other. He is not the OT on any, but it seemed relevant...
    As said earlier shiny value checking exists in this gen thus it can be lagal but if the person you received it from is unreliable then i'd say hack
    FC: 2723-8304-1972


    Credits to fairywitch

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  18. #11868
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Ditto
    Nickname: Ditto
    OT: Jordan
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 11103
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not sure of the numbers, seems to have reseted EV's, only a little bit on the attack and defense EVs
    IV's: Apparently no perfect stat, only "Fantastic Defense" according to the IV Checker in PKM Y
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Good Perseverance
    Ability: Limber
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: "Apparently Lv. 37"
    Current Level: 55
    Stats: HP 123 / Attack 72 / Defense 73 / Sp. Attack 58 / Sp. Defense 64 / Speed 66
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: Tought it was rather strange, i was searching for a Ditto for a cross trade in the GTS (wanted another pkm, needed a Ditto lv 90+), then i came across this Shiny Ditto which the owner wanted a Houndoom between Lv 61-70, and the Houndoom i finished the game with, happened to be Lv 66. I traded without thinking, but now i'm kinda worried. Oh, and it also has a Blue Pentagon despite the caught location being "Faraway Place", but i heard Pokemon from OR/AS also have the Blue Pentagon, and Dittos can be found between Lv. 36-38 in both the Mirage Cave and Mirage Island. (I got this Ditto on Pokemon Y btw)
    Edit: Forgot to add one thing: He also came holding a Master Ball, i know nowadays you can get more then 1 Master Ball but i still find it strange.
    Last edited by RitsuoFox; 12th July 2015 at 4:55 AM.

  19. #11869
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RitsuoFox View Post
    Pokemon Species: Ditto
    Nickname: Ditto
    OT: Jordan
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno: 11103
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not sure of the numbers, seems to have reseted EV's, only a little bit on the attack and defense EVs
    IV's: Apparently no perfect stat, only "Fantastic Defense" according to the IV Checker in PKM Y
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Good Perseverance
    Ability: Limber
    Moves: Transform
    Level Caught at: "Apparently Lv. 37"
    Current Level: 55
    Stats: HP 123 / Attack 72 / Defense 73 / Sp. Attack 58 / Sp. Defense 64 / Speed 66
    Location Caught: Faraway Place
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Any other notes?: Tought it was rather strange, i was searching for a Ditto for a cross trade in the GTS (wanted another pkm, needed a Ditto lv 90+), then i came across this Shiny Ditto which the owner wanted a Houndoom between Lv 61-70, and the Houndoom i finished the game with, happened to be Lv 66. I traded without thinking, but now i'm kinda worried. Oh, and it also has a Blue Pentagon despite the caught location being "Faraway Place", but i heard Pokemon from OR/AS also have the Blue Pentagon, and Dittos can be found between Lv. 36-38 in both the Mirage Cave and Mirage Island. (I got this Ditto on Pokemon Y btw)
    Edit: Forgot to add one thing: He also came holding a Master Ball, i know nowadays you can get more then 1 Master Ball but i still find it strange.
    The Ditto looks okay to me. It's probably just a random shiny someone found but had no use for. There is still a possibility that it's hacked but given that its stats aren't great it's unlikely. For the Master Ball, the player could have given it to the Ditto so it would get traded faster.

  20. #11870
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Latias
    OT: Moke
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 48131
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Going off the super training screen, it looks like it probably has a Sp. Atk 252 / Spd 252 / HP 4 spread (that is only a guess though).
    IV's: (if known) Not sure, but IV checker in oras said it had perfect HP, Def, and Sp. Def
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Healing Wish, Psyshock, Draco Meteor, Hidden Power
    Level Caught at: "Apparently Lv. 30"
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP 320 / Atk 175 / Def 216 / Sp. Atk 318 / Sp. Def 296 / Spd 330
    Location Caught: Southern Island
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
    Any other notes?: I got this through wonder trade and couldn't find anything wrong that really stuck out. Thought it would be beneficial to have other eyes on it before I traded it to someone though.
    FC: 0087-2896-3715
    My Safari Pokemon: Metang, Ferroseed, Bronzong

  21. #11871
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotrpippen View Post
    Pokemon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Latias
    OT: Moke
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 48131
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Going off the super training screen, it looks like it probably has a Sp. Atk 252 / Spd 252 / HP 4 spread (that is only a guess though).
    IV's: (if known) Not sure, but IV checker in oras said it had perfect HP, Def, and Sp. Def
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Healing Wish, Psyshock, Draco Meteor, Hidden Power
    Level Caught at: "Apparently Lv. 30"
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP 320 / Atk 175 / Def 216 / Sp. Atk 318 / Sp. Def 296 / Spd 330
    Location Caught: Southern Island
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
    Any other notes?: I got this through wonder trade and couldn't find anything wrong that really stuck out. Thought it would be beneficial to have other eyes on it before I traded it to someone though.
    To me this is an obvious hack. I was suspicious of it when I saw that it had max HP, Defence and Special Defence and it knew Hidden Power as those 3 stats are the only ones that can be max for Hidden Power Fire, One of the most popular types of HP for Latias and Latios. Also if you put its stats into an IV calculator with the EVs you said it comes up with errors. After fiddling with it and getting the only EV spread that would work (76 HP, 252 Special attack and 180 Speed) it comes up with 31/30/31/30/31/30 for its IVs which are the maximum possible IVs for Hidden Power Fire. Getting those IVs on a bred Pokemon is extremely difficult so getting them on a legendary is pretty much impossible legitimately in ORAS. Given that it's also Shiny and came off Wonder Trade is another reason to be certain it's hacked as no one trades legitimate shiny Legendaries over Wonder Trade.
    Last edited by Greedy Chibi; 13th July 2015 at 4:15 PM.

  22. #11872
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    To me this is an obvious hack. I was suspicious of it when I saw that it had max HP, Defence and Special Defence and it knew Hidden Power as those 3 stats are the only ones that can be max for Hidden Power Fire, One of the most popular types of HP for Latias and Latios. Also if you put its stats into an IV calculator with the EVs you said it comes up with errors. After fiddling with it and getting the only EV spread that would work (76 HP, 252 Special attack and 180 Speed) it comes up with 31/30/31/30/31/30 for its IVs which are the maximum possible IVs for Hidden Power Fire. Getting those IVs on a bred Pokemon is extremely difficult so getting them on a legendary is pretty much impossible legitimately in ORAS. Given that it's also Shiny and came off Wonder Trade is another reason to be certain it's hacked as no one trades legitimate shiny Legendaries over Wonder Trade.
    FYI legends in Gen 6 have at least 3 perfect IVs. It doesn't say anywhere that the lati is running HP Fire, not everyone is competitive smart you know.

    That said, its a hack. ORAS latis aren't caught, they join you and are only available in a poke ball. The premier ball means its a hack.

  23. #11873
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina25 View Post
    FYI legends in Gen 6 have at least 3 perfect IVs. It doesn't say anywhere that the lati is running HP Fire, not everyone is competitive smart you know.

    That said, its a hack. ORAS latis aren't caught, they join you and are only available in a poke ball. The premier ball means its a hack.
    You can catch it if you get an Eon Ticket.
    LLR

    P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    All 18 non-event Vivillon patterns for trade. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda!


    Mystic of the Week: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    My safari Electric: Spheal, Bergmite and Cloyster.
    LLR on PI Forums
    Credit for the button: DA's Noscium

  24. #11874
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Installation 05
    Posts
    351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giratina25 View Post
    FYI legends in Gen 6 have at least 3 perfect IVs. It doesn't say anywhere that the lati is running HP Fire, not everyone is competitive smart you know.

    That said, its a hack. ORAS latis aren't caught, they join you and are only available in a poke ball. The premier ball means its a hack.
    That is for the non Southern Island Lati. The formerly-roamer Lati (Latias in AS, Latios in OR) join you for free, but the Eon Ticket Lati (Latios in AS, Latias in OR) still have to be captured.
    So the EV spread is in error, yes? 4 HP doesn't get 320, and 252 Spd at IV 30 doesn't get 330 on a Timid Latias.
    Looking for that ONE Pokemon that you've always wanted but just couldn't get because of the high costs?
    Visit my shop and make a request! It'll only cost you Rare Candies and PP Ups (or PP Max). PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

    IT'S FUNDAY MONDAY! Join the Daily Pokemon League! Where we try things in the games that we would normally never do under any circumstances, just because we can and we want to have fun.

  25. #11875
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotrpippen View Post
    Pokemon Species: Latias
    Nickname: Latias
    OT: Moke
    OT Gender: Female
    IDno: 48131
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Going off the super training screen, it looks like it probably has a Sp. Atk 252 / Spd 252 / HP 4 spread (that is only a guess though).
    IV's: (if known) Not sure, but IV checker in oras said it had perfect HP, Def, and Sp. Def
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Healing Wish, Psyshock, Draco Meteor, Hidden Power
    Level Caught at: "Apparently Lv. 30"
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP 320 / Atk 175 / Def 216 / Sp. Atk 318 / Sp. Def 296 / Spd 330
    Location Caught: Southern Island
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Premier Ball
    Any other notes?: I got this through wonder trade and couldn't find anything wrong that really stuck out. Thought it would be beneficial to have other eyes on it before I traded it to someone though.
    maybe you can use a reset bag on it, that way we'll really be able to determine the IVs
    [a life that lives without doing anything
    Is the same as a slow death]

    - Lelouch vi Brittania


    my 3ds friend code is: 0662-4706-0358
    IGN: DaMoonWolf
    Time zone: Central European Summer Time (CEST) (GMT+2)

Page 475 of 477 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •