Page 459 of 459 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459
Results 11,451 to 11,459 of 11459

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

Quote Originally Posted by Naemeria View Post
    Nope, only way to get an Eevee in HGSS is from Bill and pokewalker (both Eevees come in a standard pokeball)
    Oh ok thank you :3

2165 7912 1286 Kujira - Pokedex 302/719

Quote Originally Posted by Sakaali View Post
    Is there a 100% certainty that Mewtwo from Kalos cannot be shiny? If so, I got a hacked one...
    All Kalos born Legendaries (Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Mewtwo) are shiny-locked so yes this is a hack 3:

Ok i been wonder trading to finish my pokedex and i got a few shinys i no most of the stuff that you get from it is hacks but i just wanna check

Spoiler:- PKMN1 :

Spoiler:- PKMN2 :

Spoiler:- PKMN 3 :

Spoiler:- PKMN4 :

Spoiler:- PKMN 5 :
    Finally got a 6IV Ditto

My Bleach Vectors

Fc: 3738-0930-9844

can some one pls check this pkmn?

i just did 3 WTs just now. the first got me a heavy ball choice banded lvl100 shiny Adamant Arbok (with poison fang, aqua tail, iron tail and sucker punch). it looks great but i just found out it has 6IV and caught in mystery zone 1/1/2000 at lvl20. lenty of siestas as the iv noting. all its moves are pp maxed out. intimidate ability.

OT Micheal, ID 12345. 1million exp. english Arbok.
    hp 267
    stk 295
    df 212
    spa 162
    sdf 194
    spd 201

i like its stats however its IVs and trainer ID are a bit suspect, even its mystery zone capture area makes me suspicious.
    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

Quote Originally Posted by Sharingan View Post
    Ok i been wonder trading to finish my pokedex and i got a few shinys i no most of the stuff that you get from it is hacks but i just wanna check

Spoiler:- PKMN1 :

Spoiler:- PKMN2 :

Spoiler:- PKMN 3 :

Spoiler:- PKMN4 :

Spoiler:- PKMN 5 :
    These would be a lot easier if you did an IV check in the Pokemon Center, but-

PKMN 1: If this has perfect IVs it is a hack. If not it may pass as a legal and legit Pokemon
    PKMN 2: Legal
    PKMN 3: This OT & ID No. combination is a known hacker.
    PKMN 4: Legal
    PKMN 5: Legal

Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    can some one pls check this pkmn?

i just did 3 WTs just now. the first got me a heavy ball choice banded lvl100 shiny Adamant Arbok (with poison fang, aqua tail, iron tail and sucker punch). it looks great but i just found out it has 6IV and caught in mystery zone 1/1/2000 at lvl20. lenty of siestas as the iv noting. all its moves are pp maxed out. intimidate ability.

OT Micheal, ID 12345. 1million exp. english Arbok.
    hp 267
    stk 295
    df 212
    spa 162
    sdf 194
    spd 201

i like its stats however its IVs and trainer ID are a bit suspect, even its mystery zone capture area makes me suspicious.
    Definitely a hack. ID No. with 12345 are known hackers ID numbers and is just about impossible to catch a shiny that is 6IV in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alexis View Post
    These would be a lot easier if you did an IV check in the Pokemon Center, but-

PKMN 1: If this has perfect IVs it is a hack. If not it may pass as a legal and legit Pokemon
    PKMN 2: Legal
    PKMN 3: This OT & ID No. combination is a known hacker.
    PKMN 4: Legal
    PKMN 5: Legal

Definitely a hack. ID No. with 12345 are known hackers ID numbers and is just about impossible to catch a shiny that is 6IV in the wild.
    ok thanks just wanted to check
    Finally got a 6IV Ditto

My Bleach Vectors

Fc: 3738-0930-9844

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alexis View Post

ty for confirming it. the OT ID was a big red flag. i'll just use it ingame for fun. correct me if im wrong, the mystery zone is a wild pkmn area. so unless the wild pkmn miraculously bred together before capture then my 6iv one cant have those 4 EM on it legitimately.
    polar pattern Vivillion

Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    ty for confirming it. the OT ID was a big red flag. i'll just use it ingame for fun. correct me if im wrong, the mystery zone is a wild pkmn area. so unless the wild pkmn miraculously bred together before capture then my 6iv one cant have those 4 EM on it legitimately.
    I'm sure "Mystery Zone" is where you go when you use an AR to walk through walls in 4th gen games (it's from Johto bc heavy ball, right?)

Quote Originally Posted by giratina25 View Post
    I'm sure "Mystery Zone" is where you go when you use an AR to walk through walls in 4th gen games (it's from Johto bc heavy ball, right?)
    it doesnt say Johto but its in a heavy ball. i do have HG but i got into it long after the gen 4 net was closed down. i presume AR is some sort of cheating device ie gameshark for GB colour.

lol i used the GS for my yellow and Silver. hacked the moves (+dex pkmn), notable on a Suicune with Tbolt but i never went online or link traded with those 2 games. i dont really play anything lower that Gen4 now. i cant bother with that for anything else after Gen2, dont know the new methods (nor interest in them). just having a net connection and legit playing style is more than enough for me to to get what i want in Gen6.
    Last edited by nel3; Yesterday at 10:07 PM.
    polar pattern Vivillion

Page 459 of 459 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459