Page 481 of 489 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,025 of 12209

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #12001
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    426

    Default

    thank you Fissurous, ive setup the larvitar and amaura EVs already. kind a forced to go physical with amaura but i can get around that.

    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

    latest shiny
    GMT-5hrs

  2. #12002
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    9

    Default

    i got these two pokemon both through wondertrade

    Pokemon Species: Dragonite
    Nickname: na
    OT: Nyx'd
    IDno: 47545
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: unsure
    IV's: 31 in everything apart from spd
    Nature: adamant
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: multiscale
    Moves: dragon rush, ice beam, extremespeed,fly
    Level Caught at: na
    Current Level: 68
    Stats: hp 228, atk 239, def 160, sp.atk 150, sp.def 164, spd 138
    egg: yes
    Egg recieved 20/5/2015
    Egg Hatched: Apparently 20/5/15
    Location hatched: Camphrier town
    Ribbon: Kalos Champion Ribbon
    Pokeball Caught in: Pokeball

    Pokemon Species: Groundon
    Nickname: na
    OT: (Japanese)
    IDno: 22639
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: unsure
    IV's: 31 atk, def and sp.def
    Nature: Naive
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Drought
    Moves: Solar beam, Eruption, Overheat, Cut
    Level Caught at: Apparently lv.45
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: hp 365, atk 371, def 320, sp.atk 240, sp.def 207, spd 244
    Location Caught: Cave of Origin
    Date Met: (if known) 22/11/2014
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Ribbons: Hoenn Champion Ribbon, Coolness Master Ribbon, Alert Ribbon, Footprint Ribbon

    Other Comments: both just seem a bit suspicious to me especially the groudon
    Trainer name:Chloé

    friend safari pokes: camerupt, phanpy and diggersby

    my partner is looking for codes for his safari his fc is 2535-3947-9456
    his safari is grass with oddish, swadloon and maractus
    pm me if you want to add him


    Shiny ball challenge
    I have set myself the challenge of getting all possible non legendary pokemon shiny with pokeball matching the shiny colours as closely as possible

  3. #12003
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default

    got a used pokemon black in today

    Pokemon Species: Meloetta
    Nickname: na
    OT: SPR2013
    IDno: 03013
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: dont know
    IV's: dont know
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Hyper voice, Psyshock, Thunder Wave, Heal Bell
    Level Caught at: Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv 50
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: hp 401, attack 171, defense 190, sp. atk 299, sp def 387, speed 216
    Location Caught: don't know
    Date Met: 03/04/2013
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: dont know the name off hand, but it's a red ball
    Ribbons: Gift Ribbon

  4. #12004
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinydragonairgirl View Post
    i got these two pokemon both through wondertrade

    Pokemon Species: Dragonite
    Nickname: na
    OT: Nyx'd
    IDno: 47545
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: unsure
    IV's: 31 in everything apart from spd
    Nature: adamant
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: multiscale
    Moves: dragon rush, ice beam, extremespeed,fly
    Level Caught at: na
    Current Level: 68
    Stats: hp 228, atk 239, def 160, sp.atk 150, sp.def 164, spd 138
    egg: yes
    Egg recieved 20/5/2015
    Egg Hatched: Apparently 20/5/15
    Location hatched: Camphrier town
    Ribbon: Kalos Champion Ribbon
    Pokeball Caught in: Pokeball

    Pokemon Species: Groundon
    Nickname: na
    OT: (Japanese)
    IDno: 22639
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: unsure
    IV's: 31 atk, def and sp.def
    Nature: Naive
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Drought
    Moves: Solar beam, Eruption, Overheat, Cut
    Level Caught at: Apparently lv.45
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: hp 365, atk 371, def 320, sp.atk 240, sp.def 207, spd 244
    Location Caught: Cave of Origin
    Date Met: (if known) 22/11/2014
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: Ultra Ball
    Ribbons: Hoenn Champion Ribbon, Coolness Master Ribbon, Alert Ribbon, Footprint Ribbon

    Other Comments: both just seem a bit suspicious to me especially the groudon
    As discussed before, the Cave of Origin Kyogre/Groudon can't be shiny, so Groudon is shinified. I also plugged Dragonite's info into a couple IV calculators and they end up showing impossible stats, so I believe it's hacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by maxx203 View Post
    got a used pokemon black in today

    Pokemon Species: Meloetta
    Nickname: na
    OT: SPR2013
    IDno: 03013
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: dont know
    IV's: dont know
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Moves: Hyper voice, Psyshock, Thunder Wave, Heal Bell
    Level Caught at: Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv 50
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: hp 401, attack 171, defense 190, sp. atk 299, sp def 387, speed 216
    Location Caught: don't know
    Date Met: 03/04/2013
    Egg?: No
    Pokeball Caught In: dont know the name off hand, but it's a red ball
    Ribbons: Gift Ribbon
    Looks like an RNG'd Meloetta event; it's fine.

  5. #12005
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    the boot state
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Try plugging the information into an IV calculator. As long as it doesn't have more than a couple of 31 IVs, it's fine.
    i used three different iv calculators, one said the speed was off, the other said speed special defence and special attack are off. Is it possible that it wasnt including the Pokerus possibilities? could someone recommend a calculator that count the possible pokerus buff so i can know for sure?
    These are some of my shinies

  6. #12006
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    How is this relevant?
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcpimpin9007 View Post
    i used three different iv calculators, one said the speed was off, the other said speed special defence and special attack are off. Is it possible that it wasnt including the Pokerus possibilities? could someone recommend a calculator that count the possible pokerus buff so i can know for sure?
    Use a reset bag or the EV reduction berries to remove all of the EVs then try again. In terms of IV calculators, I personally like this one
    My FC is: 1118-1633-7306
    Friend Safari: Poison - Cascoon, Venomoth, and Muk.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hozu
    People can be whatever they want on the internet. I wonder why so many of them choose to be stupid.

  7. #12007
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewey911p View Post
    Use a reset bag or the EV reduction berries to remove all of the EVs then try again. In terms of IV calculators, I personally like this one
    This, or you could use the Reset Bag to simply find out the IVs, turn off your game, and then plug in the newfound information.

  8. #12008
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Hydreigon
    Nickname: No nickname
    OT: Francisco
    IDno: 40541
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Don't know
    IV's: (if known) 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Earth Power
    Level Caught at: Hatched from an egg
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP 326, Attack 193, Defense 216, Sp. Atk 349, Sp. Def 216, Speed 324
    Location Caught: (copying the exact message can help) Faraway Place
    Date Met: (if known) Egg received and hatched 3/14/2015
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Moonball
    Ribbons: None
    Any other notes?: I don't believe Hydreigon can be obtained legitimately in a moonball, but I just wanted to check here before releasing it.
    3DS Friend Code: 2062-9589-5885 IGN: Himiko
    Friend Safari: Grass with and Quilladin
    PM me if you add me

    ~Currently in need of a shiny male Minun that can be nicknamed. Would like good IVs and nature if possible. If you have one you're willing to trade please PM me for things I can offer! Thanks!~

  9. #12009
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Installation 05
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myuu~ View Post
    Pokemon Species: Hydreigon
    Nickname: No nickname
    OT: Francisco
    IDno: 40541
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known) Don't know
    IV's: (if known) 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Timid
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Flash Cannon, Dark Pulse, Draco Meteor, Earth Power
    Level Caught at: Hatched from an egg
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: HP 326, Attack 193, Defense 216, Sp. Atk 349, Sp. Def 216, Speed 324
    Location Caught: (copying the exact message can help) Faraway Place
    Date Met: (if known) Egg received and hatched 3/14/2015
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: Moonball
    Ribbons: None
    Any other notes?: I don't believe Hydreigon can be obtained legitimately in a moonball, but I just wanted to check here before releasing it.
    A Generation V family Pokemon (all members of family in Generation V), in a GSC HGSS only ball. Yeah, right. Hacked for sure.

  10. #12010
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    A Generation V family Pokemon (all members of family in Generation V), in a GSC HGSS only ball. Yeah, right. Hacked for sure.
    I thought so. Definitely had my suspicions. Thank you for confirming.
    3DS Friend Code: 2062-9589-5885 IGN: Himiko
    Friend Safari: Grass with and Quilladin
    PM me if you add me

    ~Currently in need of a shiny male Minun that can be nicknamed. Would like good IVs and nature if possible. If you have one you're willing to trade please PM me for things I can offer! Thanks!~

  11. #12011
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    426

    Default

    i doing a MM dream ball lopunny run. i plan to use the shiny for battle. this is the starting point and the female for when i get a good 5IV male. i got this female as lvl 1 bunneary but trained/evolved it.

    Pokemon Species: lopunny
    Nickname: na
    OT: JPN name
    IDno: 51191
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: full ATK/speed +6 DF
    IV's: 31iv in all but health and SPA
    Nature: jolly
    Characteristic: thrash around
    Ability: klutz
    Moves: t-punch, ice punch, fake out, encore
    Level Caught at: 1, seems to have came from an egg
    Current Level: 35
    Stats: HP: 101, Atk: 91, Defense: 75, SpAtk: 44, SpDef: 83, speed: 122
    Location Caught: oras
    Egg?: was hatched in ORAS 10/8/15
    Pokeball Caught In: dream ball

    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

    latest shiny
    GMT-5hrs

  12. #12012
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: It's Japanese so IDK
    OT: SKE48
    IDno: 07301
    Shiny?: Nope
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Moves: Sing, Teeter Dance, Encore, & Electro Ball
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 61/47/36/41/36/62
    Location Caught: (copying the exact message can help) A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Unova region.
    Date Met: (if known)
    Egg?: I'm guessing not
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Ribbons: Souvenir Ribbon (A Ribbon for cherishing a special memory.)
    Any other notes?: I'm just wondering because Serebii Event Database doesn't list this (Or I can't seem to find it in the Database..)
    I'm all about cuteness XD

    3DS FC: 4785-5110-3425 + Grass FS with Pansage, Quilladin & Ivysaur XD

  13. #12013
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaethan View Post
    Pokemon Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: It's Japanese so IDK
    OT: SKE48
    IDno: 07301
    Shiny?: Nope
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Moves: Sing, Teeter Dance, Encore, & Electro Ball
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 61/47/36/41/36/62
    Location Caught: (copying the exact message can help) A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Unova region.
    Date Met: (if known)
    Egg?: I'm guessing not
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Ribbons: Souvenir Ribbon (A Ribbon for cherishing a special memory.)
    Any other notes?: I'm just wondering because Serebii Event Database doesn't list this (Or I can't seem to find it in the Database..)
    It's legit. It is in the event database, under the year 2011.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389
    Guys. If you have Volcanion, bring it in your party to Lumiose Press in X or Y. JUST DO IT.

    I have an entertainment page on facebook! I do music, writing, memes... Check it out! https://www.facebook.com/thebirdlord

    After years, I've finally claimed deoxys! Watch your back! hehe...

  14. #12014
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    i doing a MM dream ball lopunny run. i plan to use the shiny for battle. this is the starting point and the female for when i get a good 5IV male. i got this female as lvl 1 bunneary but trained/evolved it.

    Pokemon Species: lopunny
    Nickname: na
    OT: JPN name
    IDno: 51191
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: full ATK/speed +6 DF
    IV's: 31iv in all but health and SPA
    Nature: jolly
    Characteristic: thrash around
    Ability: klutz
    Moves: t-punch, ice punch, fake out, encore
    Level Caught at: 1, seems to have came from an egg
    Current Level: 35
    Stats: HP: 101, Atk: 91, Defense: 75, SpAtk: 44, SpDef: 83, speed: 122
    Location Caught: oras
    Egg?: was hatched in ORAS 10/8/15
    Pokeball Caught In: dream ball
    Looks fine, just a breeding egg-moved DB Buneary.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaethan View Post
    Pokemon Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: It's Japanese so IDK
    OT: SKE48
    IDno: 07301
    Shiny?: Nope
    EV's: (if known)
    IV's: (if known)
    Nature: Docile
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Moves: Sing, Teeter Dance, Encore, & Electro Ball
    Level Caught at: Doesn't say
    Current Level: 30
    Stats: 61/47/36/41/36/62
    Location Caught: (copying the exact message can help) A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Unova region.
    Date Met: (if known)
    Egg?: I'm guessing not
    Pokeball Caught In: Cherish Ball
    Ribbons: Souvenir Ribbon (A Ribbon for cherishing a special memory.)
    Any other notes?: I'm just wondering because Serebii Event Database doesn't list this (Or I can't seem to find it in the Database..)
    It looks fine; it's one of the possible OTs from the Singing Pikachu events.

  15. #12015
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Looks fine, just a breeding egg-moved DB Buneary.
    thank you very much, i wanted to to be sure it came from a legit pairing.

    just did some WT and got 2 shinies, the tauros is interesting, the delphox is nicer.

    Pokemon Species: tauros male
    Nickname: na
    OT: nala
    IDno: 32341
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: full atk/speed
    IV's: perfect 6
    Nature: jolly
    Characteristic: siestas
    Ability: Sheer force
    Moves: rock slide, EQ, iron head, zen headbutt
    Level Caught at:na
    Current Level: na
    Stats: hp 291, attack 299, defense 226, sp. atk 104, sp def 176, speed 350
    Location Caught: na
    Date Met: 2/15/2015
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: heavy ball


    Pokemon Species: delphox female
    Nickname: sypha
    OT: zero
    IDno: 41265
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: full SPA/speed
    IV's: 31 in all but ATK, 0IV in ATK
    Nature: timid
    Characteristic: siestas
    Ability: blaze
    Moves: fire blast, psychic, calm mind, grass knot
    Level Caught at: na
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: hp 291, attack 128, defense 180, sp. atk 327, sp def 237, speed 337
    Location Caught: na
    Date Met: 10/13/2015
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: regular ball
    holding a life orb
    Last edited by nel3; 17th October 2015 at 6:59 AM.

    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

    latest shiny
    GMT-5hrs

  16. #12016
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Anywhere.
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Got a GTS find to check, and may have some more before the day is through.

    Pokemon Species: Mewtwo
    Nickname: none
    OT: Clément
    IDno: 46550
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: mixed as one might get through normal battling
    IV's: 31/31/0/31/31/xx
    Nature: lonely
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Psyshock, Psystrike, Recover, Me First
    Level Met: Apparently Lv. 70
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: hp 356, attack 293, defense 171, sp. atk 351, sp def 221, speed 287
    Location Caught: Unknown Dungeon
    Date Met: 5/1/2015
    Egg?: no.
    Pokeball Caught In: Master ball
    Notes: Has the Kalos Champion ribbon, EVs add up to somewhere around 160-ish.

  17. #12017
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Necropolis
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
    thank you very much, i wanted to to be sure it came from a legit pairing.

    just did some WT and got 2 shinies, the tauros is interesting, the delphox is nicer.

    Pokemon Species: tauros male
    Nickname: na
    OT: nala
    IDno: 32341
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: full atk/speed
    IV's: perfect 6
    Nature: jolly
    Characteristic: siestas
    Ability: Sheer force
    Moves: rock slide, EQ, iron head, zen headbutt
    Level Caught at:na
    Current Level: na
    Stats: hp 291, attack 299, defense 226, sp. atk 104, sp def 176, speed 350
    Location Caught: na
    Date Met: 2/15/2015
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: heavy ball


    Pokemon Species: delphox female
    Nickname: sypha
    OT: zero
    IDno: 41265
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: full SPA/speed
    IV's: 31 in all but ATK, 0IV in ATK
    Nature: timid
    Characteristic: siestas
    Ability: blaze
    Moves: fire blast, psychic, calm mind, grass knot
    Level Caught at: na
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: hp 291, attack 128, defense 180, sp. atk 327, sp def 237, speed 337
    Location Caught: na
    Date Met: 10/13/2015
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: regular ball
    holding a life orb
    Tauros is 100% hacked as HA Pokemon cannot be in Apricorn Balls. Delphox I'm guessing is hacked as well given the fact that it came from Wonder Trade, is female (with a 1/8 chance of being a female), shiny, and having perfect IVs for a competitive Special Attacker. I doubt anyone would give away a legitimate shiny like that over Wonder Trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imponderabls View Post
    Got a GTS find to check, and may have some more before the day is through.

    Pokemon Species: Mewtwo
    Nickname: none
    OT: Clément
    IDno: 46550
    Shiny?: yes
    EV's: mixed as one might get through normal battling
    IV's: 31/31/0/31/31/xx
    Nature: lonely
    Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Psyshock, Psystrike, Recover, Me First
    Level Met: Apparently Lv. 70
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: hp 356, attack 293, defense 171, sp. atk 351, sp def 221, speed 287
    Location Caught: Unknown Dungeon
    Date Met: 5/1/2015
    Egg?: no.
    Pokeball Caught In: Master ball
    Notes: Has the Kalos Champion ribbon, EVs add up to somewhere around 160-ish.
    Hacked as Mewtwo caught in Gen6 are all shiny locked.
    Last edited by Greedy Chibi; 17th October 2015 at 3:56 PM.

  18. #12018
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    426

    Default

    thanks Greedi Chibi. the tauros was very suspicious due to HA apricorn. i had slightly better hopes for delphox but any battle ready pkmn with battle item makes it suspicious.

    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel
    fight Sawk Machoke Tyrogue
    polar pattern Vivillion

    latest shiny
    GMT-5hrs

  19. #12019
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Pokemon Species: ditto
    Nickname: no
    OT: Japanese
    IDno: 24241
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: None a few here and there
    IV's: 31/31/30/30/31/30
    Nature: adamant
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Imposter
    Moves: transform
    Level Met: No sure
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 237/145/131/117/132/131
    Location Caught: Unova region
    Date Met: The space and time message
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: premier
    Notes: it has hp fire and so I just want to know if it's legit because I recently used it to hatch a shiny Froakie(hp fire 28/31/30/30/31/30 ) and I wanted to know if it'd be alright to use the greninja in vgc battles

  20. #12020
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Installation 05
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretBlueHero View Post
    Pokemon Species: ditto
    Nickname: no
    OT: Japanese
    IDno: 24241
    Shiny?: no
    EV's: None a few here and there
    IV's: 31/31/30/30/31/30
    Nature: adamant
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Ability: Imposter
    Moves: transform
    Level Met: No sure
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: 237/145/131/117/132/131
    Location Caught: Unova region
    Date Met: The space and time message
    Egg?: no
    Pokeball Caught In: premier
    Notes: it has hp fire and so I just want to know if it's legit because I recently used it to hatch a shiny Froakie(hp fire 28/31/30/30/31/30 ) and I wanted to know if it'd be alright to use the greninja in vgc battles
    It just seems like a BW2 Hidden Grotto RNG. Perfectly normal. I assume it was RNGed with that IV spread to make Hidden Power Fire (31/31/30/30/31/30) easier to pass down in Generation VI.

  21. #12021
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DX 2401PT View Post
    It just seems like a BW2 Hidden Grotto RNG. Perfectly normal. I assume it was RNGed with that IV spread to make Hidden Power Fire (31/31/30/30/31/30) easier to pass down in Generation VI.
    Thank you! I just wasn't sure it was even possible since I've never played BW or BW2 and I definitely have never RNG'd anything.

  22. #12022
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Garchomp
    Nickname:no
    OT:Francisco
    IDno:58682
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's:6Hp 252atk 252spe
    IV's: 6IV
    Nature:Jolly
    Characteristic:sleep a lot(?)
    Ability:rough skin
    Moves:earthquake iron head outrage fire blast
    Level Caught at:unknown, its from an egg
    Current Level:100
    Stats:357 358 226 176 208 333
    Location Caught: Kb/Hb
    Date Met: no
    Egg?:yes
    Pokeball Caught In:heavy ball
    Ribbons:no
    Any other notes?:

  23. #12023
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Are all 6IV Shinys hacked?

  24. #12024
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by death13118 View Post
    Pokemon Species:Garchomp
    Nickname:no
    OT:Francisco
    IDno:58682
    Shiny?:Yes
    EV's:6Hp 252atk 252spe
    IV's: 6IV
    Nature:Jolly
    Characteristic:sleep a lot(?)
    Ability:rough skin
    Moves:earthquake iron head outrage fire blast
    Level Caught at:unknown, its from an egg
    Current Level:100
    Stats:357 358 226 176 208 333
    Location Caught: Kb/Hb
    Date Met: no
    Egg?:yes
    Pokeball Caught In:heavy ball
    Ribbons:no
    Any other notes?:
    Gible and its evolutions can't be caught in any Apricorn Balls, so it's hacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by death13118 View Post
    Are all 6IV Shinys hacked?
    It depends.

    In gen 3 and 4, there are only certain natures that can be 6IV with RNG abuse (with some exceptions, see the OP)
    In gen 5, I believe any combination of nature/IVs/shininess is possible with RNG abuse
    In gen 6, 6 IVs are possible with TSV abuse (must be from an egg obtained via link trade)
    And of course, shiny-locked events/legendaries can't be 6IV (make sure to pay attention if they could be shiny in the game/region they came from)

    So no, while many 6IV shinies are hacked, many are still perfectly legal (whether RNG and TSV is "hacking" is up to you)

  25. #12025
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Thank you. so for link trades, will the history of the pokemon appear to be "obtained in link trade"? But not as an egg in day care?

Page 481 of 489 FirstFirst ... 381431471477478479480481482483484485 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •