Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473
Results 11,801 to 11,821 of 11821

Thread: Hack-Check Thread (Read the OP for simple hack-checking)

  1. #11801
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPokemonPrincessxX View Post
    Thanks, anyone have a clue on my Shroomish?
    Depending on how you got it (WT/GTS is hack for sure. If you don't know the original owner then it's also safe to assume)
    I'm a member seeking to be the very best! Lol

    And here is my friend code: 2723-8304-1972

    And i really like battling so please pm me if you want do to a pokemon battle (but i prefer to do overused battles)

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  2. #11802
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxPokemonPrincessxX View Post
    Pokemon Species: Shroomish
    Nickname: Brick
    OT: Tiny
    OT Gender: Not sure
    IDno: 56022
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: Not known
    IV's: All perfect except Sp. Atk
    Nature: Jolly
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas
    Ability: Quick Feet
    Moves: Drain Punch, Bullet Seed, Wake Up Slap, and Spore
    Level Caught at: It says it hatched from an egg
    Current Level: 1
    Stats:
    HP- 12
    Attack- 6
    Defense- 6
    Sp. Attack- 5
    Sp. Defense- 6
    Speed- 6
    Location Caught: It was hatched from an egg at a Faraway Place on March 18, 2015
    Egg?: Not sure?
    Pokeball Caught In: I think its a Repeat Ball, the one with the black and gold circle thing in the middle of the red
    Any other notes?: It says its from the Day Care Couple
    This is a known hackers OT and ID combination.

  3. #11803
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Pokemon Species: Tyranitar
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: EK
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) White :s
    IDno: 51138
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: None apparently... (No green bars on training screen)
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Toxic, Stone Edge, Payback.
    Level Caught at: Unsure
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    Attack 304
    Defense 256
    Sp.Attack 203
    Sp.Defense 259
    Speed 158
    Location Caught: Unova region apparently.
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Pink - (Heal ball?)
    Any other notes?:

    "Can't remember" memories in Anistar city. From wonder-trade...
    Wanting: (Or any other evolution)




    3+ IV

  4. #11804
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koony View Post
    Pokemon Species: Tyranitar
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: EK
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) White :s
    IDno: 51138
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: None apparently... (No green bars on training screen)
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Toxic, Stone Edge, Payback.
    Level Caught at: Unsure
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    Attack 304
    Defense 256
    Sp.Attack 203
    Sp.Defense 259
    Speed 158
    Location Caught: Unova region apparently.
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Pink - (Heal ball?)
    Any other notes?:

    "Can't remember" memories in Anistar city. From wonder-trade...
    If you check the IVs (wich will probably be something like this: 31/31/31/31/31/31), it will be hacked for sure (since nobody gives hexa flawless shinies away on WT/GTS) and can't remember memories may make it hacked (nintendo's lackluster hack checks give non penta pokes no memories either)
    I'm a member seeking to be the very best! Lol

    And here is my friend code: 2723-8304-1972

    And i really like battling so please pm me if you want do to a pokemon battle (but i prefer to do overused battles)

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  5. #11805
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,810

    Default

    Yeah, be wary of any 6IV shiny from WT.

    People being nice by cloning their MM-ed 5IV shiny then spreading them via WT may happen once in a long while, but 6IV shiny, especially legendary ones, is usually suspicious, maybe unless if it came from previous generation and the OT/ID belongs to a known RNG abuser.



    Quote Originally Posted by Koony View Post
    Pokemon Species: Tyranitar
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: EK
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) White :s
    IDno: 51138
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: None apparently... (No green bars on training screen)
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Toxic, Stone Edge, Payback.
    Level Caught at: Unsure
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    Attack 304
    Defense 256
    Sp.Attack 203
    Sp.Defense 259
    Speed 158
    Location Caught: Unova region apparently.
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Pink - (Heal ball?)
    Any other notes?:

    "Can't remember" memories in Anistar city. From wonder-trade...
    You can encounter wild Pupitar & Tyranitar in gen 5, and RNG abuse is apparently quite common during that generation, so depending on your view regarding RNG abuse, it could be either legal or hacked.

    Also, would be great if you can confirm the ball, as there are three Pink ball in Pokemon (Love, Dream, and Heal). If it's Love/Dream then at least the ball is hacked, and if it's Dream there's a good chance it is hacked, as Entralink stuff cannot be shiny.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  6. #11806
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Pokemon Species:Sabeleye
    Nickname:None
    OT:Tray
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno:36284
    Shiny?:no
    EV's: 252 HP 252 SpD 4 Def
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature:Bold
    Characteristic:Some what vain
    Ability:Prankster
    Moves:Recover Calm Mind Willo wisp dark pulse
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level:51
    Stats:
    HP 159
    Atk 96
    Def 162
    Sp AtK 107
    Sp Def 170
    Spe 41
    Location CaughtayCare Centre
    Egg?:Yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Ultra ball
    3ds FC = 3067 4347 5742 pokemon x and y
    poison safari cascoon whirlipede ariados

    finally got shiny charm for all gen 6 games
    Feb 10, 2015

    I Also Play Alot On my Ps4 - CHIEFDENZL

  7. #11807
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobysparrow View Post
    Pokemon Species:Sabeleye
    Nickname:None
    OT:Tray
    OT Gender: Male
    IDno:36284
    Shiny?:no
    EV's: 252 HP 252 SpD 4 Def
    IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Nature:Bold
    Characteristic:Some what vain
    Ability:Prankster
    Moves:Recover Calm Mind Willo wisp dark pulse
    Level Caught at: 1
    Current Level:51
    Stats:
    HP 159
    Atk 96
    Def 162
    Sp AtK 107
    Sp Def 170
    Spe 41
    Location CaughtayCare Centre
    Egg?:Yes
    Pokeball Caught In:Ultra ball
    Seems legit to me but if you got it via GTS (exclude WT since those are most of time shiny too) it may be hacked
    I'm a member seeking to be the very best! Lol

    And here is my friend code: 2723-8304-1972

    And i really like battling so please pm me if you want do to a pokemon battle (but i prefer to do overused battles)

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  8. #11808
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Can bold even be 6 iv?
    3ds FC = 3067 4347 5742 pokemon x and y
    poison safari cascoon whirlipede ariados

    finally got shiny charm for all gen 6 games
    Feb 10, 2015

    I Also Play Alot On my Ps4 - CHIEFDENZL

  9. #11809
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobysparrow View Post
    Can bold even be 6 iv?
    At this point it is so hard to tell between hacked and legit Pokemon. Just by all the looks alone, these all are counted as legal Pokemon because it is possible to get flawless Pokemon of any nature using everstone and destiny bond. You have a higher chance of getting a perfect IV Pokemon by holding power items like Power Bands with the destiny bond, but all the eggs have a random chance at nature. So yes, Bold nature can be 6 IV's and yes, you still have a chance of that Pokemon being shiny. They are not impossible (I have a few legit 6IV shiny Pokemon such as my Skarmoree) but very improbable.

  10. #11810
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Literally the last thing I need for my living dex. Just not completely sure on its legitimacy.


    Pokemon Species: Manaphy
    Nickname: in Korean
    OT: in Korean
    IDno: 07219
    Shiny?: NO
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic: Highly Curious
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves: Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport
    Level Caught at: ? (I'm gonna guess egg)
    Current Level: 7
    Stats: HP-31 ATK-19 DEF-18 S.ATK-20 S.DEF-19 SPD-20
    Location Caught: Shinnoh
    Egg?: (probably)
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: A fateful encouter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Shinnoh region.
    Last edited by Phantom Firefly; 18th May 2015 at 6:33 PM.
    3DS FC: 2552-1613-8090

    LIVING DEX COMPLETE!

  11. #11811
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Firefly View Post
    Literally the last thing I need for my living dex. Just not completely sure on its legitimacy.


    Pokemon Species: Manaphy
    Nickname: in Korean
    OT: in Korean
    IDno: 07219
    Shiny?: NO
    Nature: Hasty
    Characteristic: Highly Curious
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves: Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport
    Level Caught at: ? (I'm gonna guess egg)
    Current Level: 7
    Stats: HP-31 ATK-19 DEF-18 S.ATK-20 S.DEF-19 SPD-20
    Location Caught: Shinnoh
    Egg?: (probably)
    Pokeball Caught In: Pokeball
    Any other notes?: A fateful encouter seems to have led it across space and time to reach you from the Shinnoh region.
    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alexis View Post
    At this point it is so hard to tell between hacked and legit Pokemon. Just by all the looks alone, these all are counted as legal Pokemon because it is possible to get flawless Pokemon of any nature using everstone and destiny bond. You have a higher chance of getting a perfect IV Pokemon by holding power items like Power Bands with the destiny bond, but all the eggs have a random chance at nature. So yes, Bold nature can be 6 IV's and yes, you still have a chance of that Pokemon being shiny. They are not impossible (I have a few legit 6IV shiny Pokemon such as my Skarmoree) but very improbable.
    Depends on region (only unova, kalos, 6th gen hoenn) otherwise not
    I'm a member seeking to be the very best! Lol

    And here is my friend code: 2723-8304-1972

    And i really like battling so please pm me if you want do to a pokemon battle (but i prefer to do overused battles)

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  12. #11812
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koony View Post
    Pokemon Species: Tyranitar
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: EK
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) White :s
    IDno: 51138
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: None apparently... (No green bars on training screen)
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Toxic, Stone Edge, Payback.
    Level Caught at: Unsure
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    Attack 304
    Defense 256
    Sp.Attack 203
    Sp.Defense 259
    Speed 158
    Location Caught: Unova region apparently.
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Pink - (Heal ball?)
    Any other notes?:

    "Can't remember" memories in Anistar city. From wonder-trade...
    I got this exact same pokemon from the exact same trainer. The only difference is that mine came in a safari ball. Anyways I got one for you guys

    Pokemon Species : Raikou
    Nickname :Riku
    OT :CharBaby
    OT gender: Female
    IDno: 64545
    Shiny? Yes
    Ev's : Had some spread out rather evenly
    IV'S : Outstanding in Hp, def, sp atack and sp def
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Pressure
    Level Caught at: 50
    Where: Trackless Forest
    Current level : 66
    Stats : 219, 134, 117, 181, 176, 175
    Pokeball caught in: Timer

  13. #11813
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaterguy View Post
    I got this exact same pokemon from the exact same trainer. The only difference is that mine came in a safari ball. Anyways I got one for you guys

    Pokemon Species : Raikou
    Nickname :Riku
    OT :CharBaby
    OT gender: Female
    IDno: 64545
    Shiny? Yes
    Ev's : Had some spread out rather evenly
    IV'S : Outstanding in Hp, def, sp atack and sp def
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Pressure
    Level Caught at: 50
    Where: Trackless Forest
    Current level : 66
    Stats : 219, 134, 117, 181, 176, 175
    Pokeball caught in: Timer
    Seems like his sync failed and got a shiny with 4IVs and just catched it. Thus seems legit to me
    I'm a member seeking to be the very best! Lol

    And here is my friend code: 2723-8304-1972

    And i really like battling so please pm me if you want do to a pokemon battle (but i prefer to do overused battles)

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

  14. #11814
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    0

    Default

    All right, thanks a lot. Guess I just got lucky then

  15. #11815
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobysparrow View Post
    Can bold even be 6 iv?
    depending on the game platform it can be shiny and be 6iv as well as how it was originated and etc.

    Trinity Userbar credit Astral Shadow,Trinity Badge Credit is Northern Lights and TEF league Badge Azulart
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

  16. #11816
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koony View Post
    Pokemon Species: Tyranitar
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: EK
    OT Gender: (red=female, blue=male) White :s
    IDno: 51138
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: None apparently... (No green bars on training screen)
    IV's: N/A
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Alert to sounds
    Ability: Sand Stream
    Moves: Stealth Rock, Toxic, Stone Edge, Payback.
    Level Caught at: Unsure
    Current Level: 100
    Stats:
    Attack 304
    Defense 256
    Sp.Attack 203
    Sp.Defense 259
    Speed 158
    Location Caught: Unova region apparently.
    Egg?:
    Pokeball Caught In: Pink - (Heal ball?)
    Any other notes?:

    "Can't remember" memories in Anistar city. From wonder-trade...
    With shaterguy's response we can safely assume that this is a hack, evidence being 2 different balls from one OT. On Powersaves, you can edit the ball the Pokemon was caught in.

    Quote Originally Posted by shaterguy View Post
    I got this exact same pokemon from the exact same trainer. The only difference is that mine came in a safari ball. Anyways I got one for you guys

    Pokemon Species : Raikou
    Nickname :Riku
    OT :CharBaby
    OT gender: Female
    IDno: 64545
    Shiny? Yes
    Ev's : Had some spread out rather evenly
    IV'S : Outstanding in Hp, def, sp atack and sp def
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Pressure
    Level Caught at: 50
    Where: Trackless Forest
    Current level : 66
    Stats : 219, 134, 117, 181, 176, 175
    Pokeball caught in: Timer
    Yes this seems legal and legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy1 View Post
    Depends on region (only unova, kalos, 6th gen hoenn) otherwise not
    Yes only Unova and 6th Generation Pentagon Pokemon can be 6IV, but Pokemon from the original 3rd gen games (Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald) and 4th Gen games (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver) cannot be 6IV.

  17. #11817
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Laverre City
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alexis View Post
    Yes only Unova and 6th Generation Pentagon Pokemon can be 6IV, but Pokemon from the original 3rd gen games (Ruby/Sapphire/FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald) and 4th Gen games (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver) cannot be 6IV.
    It mostly comes down to if you know how to rng tbh as well to know what truly can be shiny match with nature with 4th gen and below games which bold 6 iv. I am pretty sure a 6 iv bold would be a hack because that spread doesn't exist in the game program for heartgold and soulsilver, its been awhile since I rnged though on 4th gen in general which someone correct me if I am wrong that rngs 4th gen but your spot on the money for unova and 6th gen though

    Trinity Userbar credit Astral Shadow,Trinity Badge Credit is Northern Lights and TEF league Badge Azulart
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

  18. #11818
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Installation 05
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    It mostly comes down to if you know how to rng tbh as well to know what truly can be shiny match with nature with 4th gen and below games which bold 6 iv. I am pretty sure a 6 iv bold would be a hack because that spread doesn't exist in the game program for heartgold and soulsilver, its been awhile since I rnged though on 4th gen in general which someone correct me if I am wrong that rngs 4th gen but your spot on the money for unova and 6th gen though
    For encounter RNG, no. Only Modest, Timid, Docile (pff) and Calm can be IV 31 all in Generation IV. Shiniess is easy if you know what nature + IV spread you're going for.
    For breeding, any nature is possible with ANY IV spread.
    Looking for that ONE Pokemon that you've always wanted but just couldn't get because of the high costs?
    Visit my shop and make a request! It'll only cost you Rare Candies and PP Ups (or PP Max). PT's Perfect Shiny Shop. The simple solution.

    Image credits to: FairyWitch

  19. #11819
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,069

    Default

    Just got it today from WT..... it says it was bred and hatched today.... and is level 100 so I'm suspicious.

    Pokemon Species: Azumarill
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: David
    OT Gender: ? the pokemon is female
    IDno: 31775
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)um....... what?
    IV's: (if known) ^?
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: Huge Power
    Moves: Play Rough, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Knock Off
    Level Caught at: egg
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack 218, Defense 196, sp atack 139, sp defense 196, speed 140
    Location Caught: Battle Resort hatched
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?:
    Last edited by Zoruagible; 23rd May 2015 at 11:18 PM.
    BIG Marvel fan(Especially of Spider-Man) and proud of it.

  20. #11820
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Traveling various regions
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Just got it today from WT..... it says it was bred and hatched today.... and is level 100 so I'm suspicious.

    Pokemon Species: Azumarill
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: David
    OT Gender: ? the pokemon is female
    IDno: 31775
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)um....... what?
    IV's: (if known) ^?
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: Huge Power
    Moves: Play Rough, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Knock Off
    Level Caught at: egg
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack 218, Defense 196, sp atack 139, sp defense 196, speed 140
    Location Caught: Battle Resort hatched
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?:
    You can check the EVs in Super Training and you can check its IVs at the Pokemon Center at the Battle Maison
    Otherwise this OT and ID Combination seems very suspicious, and even more suspicious that it came from wonder trade, already evolved and at full level. We can safely assume that this Pokemon is a hack.

  21. #11821
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    75

    Default

    U
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Just got it today from WT..... it says it was bred and hatched today.... and is level 100 so I'm suspicious.

    Pokemon Species: Azumarill
    Nickname: N/A
    OT: David
    OT Gender: ? the pokemon is female
    IDno: 31775
    Shiny?: Yes
    EV's: (if known)um....... what?
    IV's: (if known) ^?
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: capable of taking hits
    Ability: Huge Power
    Moves: Play Rough, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Knock Off
    Level Caught at: egg
    Current Level: 100
    Stats: Attack 218, Defense 196, sp atack 139, sp defense 196, speed 140
    Location Caught: Battle Resort hatched
    Egg?: yes
    Pokeball Caught In: pokeball
    Any other notes?:
    I bet that when you check it's IVs you'll get something around 31/31/31/XX/31/31. But anyway date doesn't really matter much since that can be changed. And hack. Nobody gives away legit flawless shinies through WT
    I'm a member seeking to be the very best! Lol

    And here is my friend code: 2723-8304-1972

    And i really like battling so please pm me if you want do to a pokemon battle (but i prefer to do overused battles)

    Also see my shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ade-of-course)

Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •