Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Battling For The Love of Bug-Types! (684)

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    WHat do you mean, "Old TR"? Like, "white uniform, general goofiness, lol catch Pikachu" old TR?!

Ooh, James caught Yamask? About friggin' time he got something.

EDIT: Swadloon is down? Somehow didn't expect that. Please tell me Ash uses Scraggy.
    Yes, they even mentioned Pikachu a couple of times.. I guess this means that they completely failed in the omitted episodes.. and that Best Wishes has just lost its major selling point..

I guess that James met the Yamask in the desert or something..

Quote Originally Posted by team rocket4ever View Post
    Do you back the old R.......off again
    What?
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

They're not demoted. Giovanni is missing and the secretary tells them that TR is basically over, they can do what they like. They decide to keep going as TR and find Giovanni. James then decides he needs a Pokemon and asks Yamask if it'd like to join them. He then captures it.
    Last edited by Sabonea_Masukippa; 17th March 2011 at 11:29 AM.
        Spoiler:- XY Dream:

Pokemon: Everyone has their favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    Arceus damn it.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! **** **** Seriously writers what the ****!

I mean... is returned to the old team rocket. failure again

I just read what Sabonea wrote, and this can actually open up a fair few possibilities.

- Give some more time to Team Plasma's goals, while Giovanni is undercover..

But eventually we want to see a return of the awesomesauce Team Rocket..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

No preview for next episode. Seems like they haven't decided what to air next.

^ Possible now that the nuclear issue is subsiding that they may decide to air the skipped eps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    They're not demoted. Giovanni is missing and the secretary tells them that TR is basically over, they can do what they like. They decide to keep going as TR and find Giovanni. James then decides he needs a Pokemon and asks Yamask if it'd like to join them. He then captures it.
    So they're basically doing a Gold/Silver storyline but with TR? Ok, but I swear if every episode from now on is blasting off again I'll jump off a building.

Because my life completely and utterly sucks.

Not only did I not get to see James catching Yamask, I also didn't get to see the rest of the episode.

But love Ash's Swadloon, and I'm so hoping that energy ball is a replacement for razor leaf.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Gotta admit, for an episode that seemed somewhat plain and ordinary before airing, it sure packed a lot of punches!

Evolution!

Capture!

TR still going strong!
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

@Chimchar15: It remains to be seen. I didn't hear them mention Pikachu, someone said they did, but Key Hole was incredibly laggy so nfi. Have to wait until I can get a clear copy from my friend to know for sure. They may not even interact with the main gang very much at all (at least until Ep 33)

So energy ball is blue now??

This did have a lot in it, luckily it's the first one I saw it just then.

*Waits for people to call if a filler, somehow*

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

please baby jaysus. please don't make us watch half of every episode be ruined by team rocket trying to catch pikachu. now i've gone without it i never want to go back. please. pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. i love the entire timeslot being dedicated to original plot. PLEASE! D: D: D: D: D:

Well now I really don't want to watch the tr vs tp crap

^ Sunny, I couldn't agree more. I'm really hoping that TR focus on finding Giovanni and fighting against TP. (although if Pikachu was the reason they're plan failed in Ep 23-24, they may want revenge...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabonea_Masukippa View Post
    @Chimchar15: It remains to be seen. I didn't hear them mention Pikachu, someone said they did, but Key Hole was incredibly laggy so nfi. Have to wait until I can get a clear copy from my friend to know for sure. They may not even interact with the main gang very much at all (at least until Ep 33)
    I can't lie I was watching the episode and I pretty sure Meowth said Pikachu as well. My heart was literally pounding when I heard them saying their old motto and putting on their old clothing.

Say what you want, but I was starting to get used to the Serious TR, seeing them in their old uniforms, I hope they go back to doing what they used to do, while still doing missions and being serious, i miss the old TR.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimchar15 View Post
    I can't lie I was watching the episode and I pretty sure Meowth said Pikachu as well. My heart was literally pounding when I heard them saying their old motto and putting on their old clothing.
    My heart was pounding too, seeing all of this stuff happening. Wait they said their old motto?!

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Dank it couldn't tp just kill them off and get it over with already?? Anything is better then that calm motto.

Yep, PK, they did a version of the TR motto which hasn't been seen since, the Munna ep, right?

Interestingly, despite the amount of promo Yamask and Cofagrigus have been getting, they do not feature on the infamous lunch box which has so far predicted every other evo/capture featured since it was discovered.

I don't mind seeing Team Rocket going back to their old ways. It does open up some new opportunities - I don't want to see TR blasting off again any time soon, but more battles (and I mean GOOD battles) with the trio could be good.

I hope they do find Giovanni (fairly) soon, and go back to being serious though. In BW033, it looks like they're on some sort of mission anyway, so here's hoping.

Overall, this was a great episode though. Lots of content, and a great battle. It's great seeing Sewaddle/Swadloon having some success - it fought really well.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Say what you want, but I was starting to get used to the Serious TR, seeing them in their old uniforms, I hope they go back to doing what they used to do, while still doing missions and being serious, i miss the old TR.

My heart was pounding too, seeing all of this stuff happening. Wait they said their old motto?!
    Pretty sure they did. We just have to wait and see more to see if they really go back to their old ways. Either way good gym battle not outstanding but good.

desumasu might not have been on the lunchbox, but he was featured on so much OTHER merchandise that we collectors were certain someone would catch it in the museum episode.

-banpresto keychain
    -banpresto plushie
    -takara tomy MC figure
    -bandai clipping figure

this is a lot of stuff for a simple "pokemon of the day", so we felt surprised it ended up being one... OR DID IT... here is the answer.

They used their old motto in episode 6? My memories fading, I thought they last used it in that DP episode when they wanted to "Do things like they used to" A lean Mean team rocket Machine I think.

But that's cool, I had no sound for some reason, but the animation for their motto sequence, is now better than the one in episode 6, when they went with the whole black and white colours. It looked awesome.

Since Jessie, James & Meowth seems to be back to there old ways, i can see them again playing comic role in the upcoming movie (i was thinking that if they kept there serious tone going on like this, they wouldn't appear in the movie anymore, but now its changed).

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast