Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Battling For The Love of Bug-Types! (684)

I hope sewaddle evoles :P

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    Yup.....I wonder why Ash took his Pikachu rather than his Tranquill.
    Pokemon writers are confusing!!!
    Knowing the writers, they will probably save Hatobo for the 6th gym where it will fight the other flying Pokemon. They need to stop being so predictable! I doubt Satoshi will use her against the Electric or Ground Gym Leader anyway, and if he's just not going to use her then why did the writers give her to him. It kind of upsets me.

Strange. I was a bit happy when the Rockets went goofy again, and I loved the serious Rockets. :/
    Maybe I'm just happy they didn't leave the show. Oh! And Yes!! James got a mask! I was so sure that pokemon fit him.
    Last edited by Rentaline99; 17th March 2011 at 4:49 PM.

I strongly advise that people not think that the old so-called "TRio" are back, ESPECIALLY since in the very next episode they are back to wearing Black, and taking things seriously.

Its quite obvious Giovanni has gone into hiding so the public of Hiun City doesn't suspect any attacks.

Anyway, Sewaddle evolving, Yamask getting captured, the whole Unova Saga is really turning into my wet dream; an evolution or a capture every couple episodes! At this rate, one of the starters could be fully evolved by the 40s.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

The Grand Finale Arc begins with Chapter 109.

Ash will capture this thing.
    Mark my words

Sounds a pretty amazing episode =P Im gonna watch this now :/ so awsome Ashy has 3 badges now <3
    Known as Satoshisgirl on DA http://satoshisgirl.deviantart.com/
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/23l1ehd.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Known as the Crazy Ash Satoshi Lover ~~Loves Pokemon, Manga and all things Anime~
    ~Cafemochashipping Ash x Dento & Ikarishipping Dawn x Paul Shipper <3
    AshEmishipping = Ash x Me
    <3 Owner of the Cafemochashipping Club version 2 ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Sewaddle evolving, Yamask getting captured, the whole Unova Saga is really turning into my wet dream; an evolution or a capture every couple episodes! At this rate, one of the starters could be fully evolved by the 40s.
    Talk about low expectations.

So does Energy Ball look the same, or were there alterations?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Just going to C+P this from another forum, hope I don't get flamed:
    "Haven't seen it yet, but if Giovanni disappears and Team Rocket disband, then that's bad. Everyone will be left confused in the Rocket VS Plasma episode."

haha Giovanni .. where did he go?

I think that's been established by all of our confusions.

Quote Originally Posted by altariaking View Post
    Just going to C+P this from another forum, hope I don't get flamed:
    "Haven't seen it yet, but if Giovanni disappears and Team Rocket disband, then that's bad. Everyone will be left confused in the Rocket VS Plasma episode."
    Not really as they made a point to say it has been delayed

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    I strongly advise that people not think that the old so-called "TRio" are back, ESPECIALLY since in the very next episode they are back to wearing Black, and taking things seriously.

Its quite obvious Giovanni has gone into hiding so the public of Hiun City doesn't suspect any attacks.

Anyway, Sewaddle evolving, Yamask getting captured, the whole Unova Saga is really turning into my wet dream; an evolution or a capture every couple episodes! At this rate, one of the starters could be fully evolved by the 40s.
    Ok you do know that this episode comes after the TR vs TP arc right? Those episodes were skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Not really as they made a point to say it has been delayed
    I mean when it is dubbed. Like they have done with previous series, they are most likely to keep the dub in the same order they aired in Japan.

Many things seems to be happening during this episode. So Sewaddle evolves, cool, looking forward to the evo animation. It sure has a good debut battle, taking down two pokemon. Would be nice to see Tranquill battling instead of Pikachu, but I guess they want to showcase Pikachu's elecro ball more
    About time James caught a pokemon. I was suspicious on how long the TR trio would remain "serious" but I'm sure this will only last temporarly since the whole RocketvsPlasma thing will air eventually. If they start getting blasted off though, then I might lose it lol
    X Version, Friend code
    4098 - 3179 - 9820
    Friend Safari, Rock Type (Rhydon, Pupitar, Boldore)

Haven't seen the episode yet but with TR, as long as they don't devolve into 'Where in Isshu is Giovanni?' fantasies and actually get some personality, though not to the level of their clown personalities, I'll be fine with them.

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Has there been any pictures of the episode posted yet?
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Yeah I can't find any pics is there a reason no one seems to be posting them?

Agree, normally serebii.net has the pictures before anyone else. Did something happen?
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Well, TR is back to their white uniforms and trying to catch Pikachu, which most likely means it'll be back to blasting off again, but I suppose we'll see. It was good while it lasted, at least. We can still see them act competent when the Rocket vs Plasma episodes air, I suppose that'll be a farewell episode to them doing things right. I can't complain about James using Yamask, though.

As for the gym battle itself, I thought it was pretty good. Pity that Tepig went down so early on, but he's had his fair share of wins, and seeing Sewaddle take on two of Burgh's Pokemon and evolve was cool too. I'm even okay with Pikachu ending the battle, since he hasn't gotten a gym win yet.

Pokemon RPG: Welcome to Adia New members always welcome.

its really weird because there were Bio's updated with new pictures for the new pokemon but the actual ep pix are not up

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    Agree, normally serebii.net has the pictures before anyone else. Did something happen?
    Obviously it has to do with the tragedy in Japan. The Filb site that also posts recent episode screencaps said they won't be having them due to those problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    Obviously it has to do with the tragedy in Japan. The Filb site that also posts recent episode screencaps said they won't be having them due to those problems.
    Why is that obvious? The episodes aired so I am sure there is someone out there who took screen shots or recorded it. And as I said in my previous post there were pictures from the episodes in the character Bios on Serebii's main page.

Episode Pictures are up. So sorry for the delay

It seems that Team Rocket was pulling the tough and competent trio when they were in close contact with Giovanni, but now that the secretary said you are on your own, they once again seem to go back to their old ways. I know its to early to tell but compare the way they acted in this episode to one of the episodes before this ep. They're once again goofy and James went from being tough to careing and loving to the yamask he just met. I will bet all my money to Yamask becoming the new Victoribell/cacnea/chimecho/Carnivine.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Episode Pictures are up. So sorry for the delay
    dude there's no need to apologize, heck I would've wated an extra day because of what happened, when bad things happen that prevent updates thier's not much that can be done right?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast