Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Battling For The Love of Bug-Types! (684)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Wow people your idiots for saying TR are back to there old selfs just because of this one episode. Yes there back in white and not serious. However until we seethe next episode we can't really say for sure. With Gio MIA it makes sense for them to take it easy. Besides who cares if there in white again it is called Black and White after all! Plus what about ep 33
    The TRio has been left to their own devices, so they are out to capture pokemon for Giovanni again instead of participating in the meteorite operation. If they encounter Ash & Co. they will fail. Doesn't matter if they don't do it in a goofy way or serious, the outcome will be them running with their tails behind their legs. Some badasses.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Yes, because this one small minor change will ruin the show FOREVER....

>_>
    Well... for some people it might.

Now, normally I'd be all over the next episode of Best Wishes... but for some reason, I'm not nearly as compelled to do so.

I'll probably just wait very patiently for the "other" episodes to be aired, then I'll go ahead and watch this.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who prefers to watch things in proper order.

Apparently, Burgh likes to spam protect in this gym. Told you guys he was hax. Although, in the games, he just got lucky with Critical's. At least on me anyways...

Also, in regards to TR, if they have reverted, then possibly let them keep some of that intelligence, and have them not blast off. At the very least. If that can be managed, I really don't care what happens.

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Another evolution so soon? I guess this kind of makes up for the lack of captures/evolutions for James/Ash recently. I think Ash will take a while to make Swadoon happy enough to evolve. It may even be Oak'd and then return to kick some *** Kingler style!
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

For a bug type gym leader, Burgh sure does not use many bug type attacks. I mean whirlepede's finishing move is solar-beam, what the heck is that about?? And the only bug attack his star battler, Leavanny knows is string-shot.........cheap, cheap, cheap!

Well since Burgh's Leavanny kept on spamming leaf storm and other ranged attacks, I have a feeling the writers did it to show some difference from Ash's future potential Leavanny. It may be more speedy and physical, compared to Burgh's
    X Version, Friend code
    4098 - 3179 - 9820
    Friend Safari, Rock Type (Rhydon, Pupitar, Boldore)

If they encounter Ash & Co. they will fail. Doesn't matter if they don't do it in a goofy way or serious, the outcome will be them running with their tails behind their legs. Some badasses.
    Tis better to be a badass and fail, then to have never been badass at all.

Anyway, good episode.

The animation was decent and Sewaddle evolving was nice, although I am still a bit pissed that tranquill wasn't in the gym battle.

I really hope Team Rocket doesn't go back to being borderline retarded.
    Welcome to my lair, sssssmall tasssty morsssel'sssssss. How kind of you to presssent yourssselvessss to me, I hope you can sssstay for sssssupper......

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

Started by Crawdauntpro.

Well, I take the TR part. It's a shame that they changed back to their old selves and that Team Rocket is disbanded. I just hope they doesn't try to catch Ash's pikachu in evry sigle episode again. I'm fed up with that!

For the gymbattle. It would be logical that Tepig which is a firetype should get at least one victory aganst those bug types. I had nothing against letting Sedawaddle take part in this gym, but two wins a new mowe and evolution?! Reminds to mush about Krabby in the indigo legaue. And why couldn't his newly evolved bird type take out the last opponent? Pikachu could battle an other day! To many things to complain about in this episode!

RANK UP! I'm now a Hive Trainer!!!
    TO THE STAFF
    I found an error in my username, the letter w.
    Could I please change my name to Shiny Pokemon Lover? P.S I replase this text with a thank you line to the staff member who does it.

TR is NOT disbanded. Why in the world do people keep saying that? People who translated the dialogue said nothing like that.

why is everyone assuming that TR are back to their preverbial 'old ways' its probably gunna be a mix of comical and seriousness.
    i love yamask its soo cute.
    also swadloon is cool, my strongest pokemon in white lol
    i think next team rocket capture will be karrblast for some strange reason i can feel it in ma waters

any how nice episode i like the white uniform
    Pokemon white L100 rotation team

Shiny Zoroark

AVID GTS USER
    Im willing to trade if a reasonable offer is given, but never done it before so may need a little guidence :P

So rather than give Ash a living buzzsaw, the animators gave him an emo bug? These guys should have given Ash Whirlipede.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I liked how Sewaddle evolved. Can't wait for Swadloon to also evolve!

I was suprised when Sewaddle evolved...its so cute =D
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

why can't I find the two episodes befor this one?

Quote Originally Posted by chihaya01 View Post
    why can't I find the two episodes befor this one?
    Because..they weren't aired because of the earthqauke

-__-

then what about the episode after this one?

Quote Originally Posted by chihaya01 View Post
    then what about the episode after this one?
    It also wasn't aired. Possibly owing to the water related content of the episode. (It may have hit too close to home after a Tsunami) BW023 BW024 were skipped for this one, and BW026 was skipped and we went straight to BW027.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

how does yamask eat?
    .................................................. ......................

Quote Originally Posted by jscholfield View Post
    how does yamask eat?
    Ummm......maybe with its mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    Ummm......maybe with its mouth?
    A mouth? That couldn't possibly be it. Silly boy.

This episode was cool. The Gym Battle against Arti was very cool. It was great to see Hoiiga for the 1st time. It was awesome to see Kurumiru evolve into Kurumayu after being hit by a very strong Solarbeam attack. Steamroller attack looks really cool when used by Hoiiga. Pokabu unfortunately went down easily to Ishizumai because of how quick it was. Ishizumai used Rock Wrecker to take down Pokabu. Kurimiru was able to use String Shot to get away from many of the attacks, and then was able to knock Ishizumai's shell off and then attack many times with Tackle and Razor Leaf to take it down. After evolving into Kurumayu, it learned Energy Ball. After many dodges and Energy Ball attacks, Kurumayu finished Hoiiga off with Tackle. Kurumau was knocked out easily by its evolved form. Pikachu was able to break free of String Shot, land a few hits, and then finish it off with Electro Ball. I'm glad Ash won his 3rd badge. It's great that James caught a Desumasu, he finally caught a Pokemon!

89/100
    Last edited by G50; 30th April 2011 at 4:23 PM.

This episode was pretty cool. Whirlipede was very cool especially it's Steamroller. It knowers very powerful attacks such as Solarbeam which caused Sewaddle to evovle into Swadloon and he learned Energy ball. Whirlipede was beaten by Swadloon.Tepig was taken out but Dwebble which was ashame.Swadloon then took out Dwebble which was taken out by Leavanny. Pikachu vs Leavanny was cool. Glad to see Ash win his 3rd badge. 9/10

Ash won the gym battle! What a surprise! ./sarcasm xD
    But really, the gym battle was cool. Somehow I knew his Sewaddle was going to evolve... I mean it's a grass pokemon being hit with Solar Beam ;P Also, it was hilarious to see Swadloon's face the second before it got hit with what I'm assuming was Hyper Beam. I wish Ash would've used Mijumaru instead of Pikachu though... I'm just tired of seeing the yellow guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmen View Post
    What??? Have Team Rocket been demoted? And is James about to catch Yamask? Whaaaaaa????
    Dang it! If the company that dubs Pokemon dares to skip the Team Plasma episodes, when its time to come on I'm going to scream! It's the first time we're going to see Team Plasma in the anime, and looks like its going to be a confrontation between Plasma and Rocket in the two part episode. *lol* From the episode guide list, there's no telling when we'll see Team Plasma again, and I'd like to see them when they've encountered Team Rocket, and not have them introduced with them already hating Jessie and James guts, and having a grudge against Team Rocket itself in particular for whatever happened in the desert ruins, for no explanation because of the missing episodes. Don't let the episodes disappear without a trace like all 'postponed' episodes have.

I really feel sorry for what's been happening in Japan, but its not fair that they cancel/destroy episodes of series that were created and worked on before the disaster hit, just because certain aspects of said episode are ALMOST similar to what's going on in real life. It's not the shows creators fault if the episode(s) they've been working hard on probably for MONTHS are suddenly deemed 'inappropriate' because of the latest real life disaster.

Aw... I feel sorry for Jessie, James and Meowth if they've REALLY been demoted. Though I don't think that's the reason why their back in their old uniforms.

Didn't they once say back in that old Johto episode where they met that elderly Team Rocket recruiter who owned Delibird when she commented about how she didn't believe that they were members of Team Rocket simply because they were wearing white uniforms, and assumed they were a couple of wannabe's who created their own version of the Rocket uniforms but got the color wrong?

And James and Jessie insisted that they were legitimate members of Team Rocket, and they wore the white uniforms because they liked the white uniforms better because they were more stylish and better looking than the drab black uniforms. Or something along those lines. *lol*

If the black uniforms are supposed to be the official uniform of Team Rocket, that the old granny didn't even acknowledge the white ones as being just as legitimate, then what kind of uniform do you get if you are 'demoted'? Since day one of their appearance in the series, the bungleing duo were the ONLY ones who wore white while everyone else in Team Rocket always wore the black uniforms.

Though I don't think they were always as bad as they've been. Remember back in the second Episode of Season 1, there were wanted posters of the duo all over the city. So supposedly they MUST have been good/great members of Team Rocket, stealing pokemon and everything else, but then they met Ash and his super powerful Pikachu, and became fanatic in their bid to capture Pikachu that they went down in ranks, that whatever they were like before back in their post Ash/Pikachu days slowly whithered away into nothingness, only to make a major comeback in Pokemon Black and White when they FINALLY stopped focusing on Ash and Pikachu and actually started doing their jobs as Giovanni ordered them to do.
    Last edited by Crystal_Knight; 30th May 2011 at 10:34 PM.
    My 3DS Friend Code #: Angel Skye - 0533-5949-4272
    if you want to ad me please PM me with your own Friend Code so I may ad you to my own 3DS. Plus can someone please tell me what kind of pokemon are showing up when you visit my Friend Safari zone in your game.

This trainer card was created for me by: Emerald Latias

If anyone is interested in reading any stories I've written, please click one of the trainer cards to be directed to where my stories are located, and please leave a review for whatever story read.

Quote Originally Posted by SphealsFTW View Post
    Ash won the gym battle! What a surprise! ./sarcasm xDBut really, the gym battle was cool. Somehow I knew his Sewaddle was going to evolve... I mean it's a grass pokemon being hit with Solar Beam ;P Also, it was hilarious to see Swadloon's face the second before it got hit with what I'm assuming was Hyper Beam. I wish Ash would've used Mijumaru instead of Pikachu though... I'm just tired of seeing the yellow guy.
    @bold. This reminds me of a post the other day that was asking, with no irony whatsoever, how we knew Ash was going to the league because "he might miss it or something" LOL.

Oshawott wouldn't have been the best choice seeing as Pikachu was sent out last. So seeing as that would mean Oshawott would be sent out last, it wouldn't be the best idea against a Leavanny.

Then again Ash used Oshawott against Pansage so maybe that's not the best argument...
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

Quote Originally Posted by ~sapphire sceptile~ View Post
    a mouth? That couldn't possibly be it. Silly boy.
    =.= "

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast