Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The Authors' Profiles V.4

Name: jireh the provider (nicknameed as Jireh)

Fiction background: As to how I really began writing fanfics, All of it started from video games that I remember greatly. Legend of Legaia, Harvest Moon, Legend of Zelda, Madworld, Rogue Galaxy, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Fandoms you write in: Just in the Pokemon base. but I did try one with Madworld

Types Of Writing: I'm more of a hurt and comfort and biography (writes stories from personal experiences) type of writer. But I love mingling with Identity Quests, Family, Romance and Friendship. But I'm ok using some dark themes like angst, death, and oppression. In general, I realm the best with PMD fics and Pokemon centered stories. I'm not a fan of human heroes in Pokemon Fanfics.

Strong Areas: I'm more of a mixed typed of writer. Sometimes third person limited but More for 1st person POV (tell that to Zelda and Pikachu)

Type Of Characters: I'm more interested with characters who had to face and overcome the standards of society and build one's character.

Completed Stories:

Pokemon:
    "My writer pal once burned my books. Only for her to love writing and reading like me." -Author Colas
    "I want to become the house of terror but it just gets too redundant. His writing passion gave me another view of the world." - Chandelure
    A one-shot story about accepting differences and embracing them.

Current Stories:

Original Story:

Genre: Family, Hurt and Comfort, Adventure, Mystery,

Summary: Welcome to Vitandes. A world populated by being called Tivanes. Beings that were believed to be the unexpected evolution form human beings who were unwanted and mistreated. Unlike the millions and trillions that lived on planet earth, these Tivanians never knew what a human was, nothing more than a rumor. Tivanians are beings that are free from the corrupted human beings of human life, society, and governance. It won't take long when a tivanian child bears a human soul was born. With a human father searching for his missing child, a philosophical destiny from Feli, and a looming gloom of corrupted greed, one family was called by Feli to heed them their destiny.

Spoiler:- Game Developer Project:

Pokemon Series:
    P
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Nomad Seekers

Genre: Family, Adventure, Mystery, Friendship,

Summary: A tale of one Family living on the mountains of Nomalia and ventures the world with their very unlikely child. A Jirachi. Behind the young family's peaceful scene lies a shadow seeking Jirachi's hidden enigma.

Author's note: This story is in general the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon of my original story series, Feli Chronicles. To be honest, every important character in Feli Chronicles reflects a certain Pokemon.

Valiant Emblem

Genre: Crime, Tragedy, Angst, Hurt and Comfort

Summary: An angst/tragedy fic of recognizing one's ignorance of one achievements. Follow Motto as one Butterfree changed the way he fears bug type pokemon. At the cost of his own friends.

Author's note: I think this is currently my Darkest Pokemon Centered fic.

Genre: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Angst, Bloodlust?

Summary: Jirachi normally would have forgotten about every pokemon and human that she befriended. but one particular human gave her a glimpse of what happened to those who loved her to the point of having her as their mate. Will she be able to recover from her hidden dilemma? One man may be able to help her. but will be be able to win her heart as his future mate?

Warning though. This Jirachi DRINKS blood.

Future Stories:

Crossover:

Black Scizor (A Madworld, The Godfather, and Pokemon Crossover)

Genre: Crime, Mafia, lots of bloodshed, Family, Tragedy, Business

Writing Tips (Optional): Use your joys and sufferings in life to write your stories. I did just the same thing with my Feli Chronicles.Attachment 6676
    Last edited by jireh the provider; 1st November 2012 at 11:37 AM.
    Current Chapter: 35: Methol's Need (Click the Banner above)

Name: Spiral Breeze

Age (optional): Too old for Pokémon, but who gives a damn.

Gender (optional): Female (I don't know why people keep thinking I'm a dude.)

Fiction background (optional): I began writing Pokémon fanfiction way back in the day when my mother told me to grow up and stop with the Pokémon crap. Not liking the fact that Ash was still ten, I needed him to grow up, so I started taking my beloved children's show characters and putting them in rather adult situations.

Fandoms you write in: Pokémon, and I've dabbled in Harry Potter, albeit unsuccessfully (I don't think people appreciated the fact that I wrote about Harry having PTSD.

Types Of Writing: I write very adult type stories dealing with the taboo. Since writing for the official Pokémon forums, I've had to tame my writing quite a bit, which is actually proving to be a challenge since I can't even say hell. But that's ok, cause it forces me to come up with stories that kids can read and enjoy.

Strong Areas: I like to think that I have an excellent way of making something grotesque sound beautiful.

Type Of Characters: I switch them up, I can write an angry hell bent on destroying the world Ash, or the lover of Gary Ash, who is calm and not quite girly, but just sort of laid back.

Completed Stories: I have completed stories on fanfiction.net under SpiralBreeze. My most popular was It Wasn't Supposed To Be This Way, which is an Ash Misty and Tracey story, where Misty is unbeknownst to Ash pregnant with his baby, and she is cheating on him (sometimes right under his nose with Tracey, who every one thinks is gay, because he's only ever had one girlfriend and a slew of non serious male "companions". My next most popular is The Researcher's Apprentice. And man does that story have a tale to tell. It began as a challenge on Pokémontcg.com, where I had to make it EXTRA squeaky clean to get by the mods. So, the mods never said ANYTHING about it. I even got away with Ash and Gary kissing. Then there is the R rated one on ff.net, where they can drink beer, and pet eachother, and curse. THEN, there is the all out smut on aff.net, because I just couldn't help myself.

Current Stories: Night in Strange House, it's the only story I'm working on now, even though I have people begging for a story called It Wasn't Supposed To Be This Way. It got banned from ff.net, and I haven't had a chance to edit it. Not only is it sexually explicit, but there is just so much going on betrayal, and cheating, and one person even yelled at me saying that I shouldn't have written about cheating because cheating destroyed her family and it's not ok. And? Don't like it, there is such a thing as the back button. Don't read anymore. Anyway, Night in Strange House is my return to true Ash and Misty romance novel writing, since I've messed those two up for two long now, there will probably be three versions of that by the time I'm finished as well.

Future Stories: Croconaw Monsieur which is a twist on a good old brothel tale, mixed with the movie "The Freshman", oh yeah and the Striaton brothers are involved with each other. I have many more, but unfortunately, my Mac is with my sister who is in grad school, I'm on my old iBook, which doesn't have my newer stories saved on it, there for I can't update on aff.net or ff.net.

Writing Tips (Optional): Proof read. Always, also read. I'm not just talking fanfiction here, I mean the classics. Time honored good old fashioned Brit Lit. I'm not kidding. There is a reason that the first fanfiction was of Sherlock Holmes. Great story telling point blank. Look at Rowling, she ain't no Homer, but she penned a great story. I think that's what keeps people coming back it's not necessarily how it's written, but WHAT's written. Except in my case, where I think people just want to read smut... but I'll get over that, one day.
    It was perfect, beautiful, like something someone with an overactive imagination would dream up in her unfulfilled fantasies!

Name:
    Dan, or Daniel Whale (obviously, also Iota)

Age (optional):

Gender (optional):
    Male

Fiction background (optional):
    I've always been interested in creative writing, and I still have things I started writing from back when I was like seven.

Fandoms you write in:
    Generally Pokemon, but I have also written for Final Fantasy, as well as having Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Mortal Kombat, Dynasty Warriors, Monster Rancher and a boatload of other fandoms I've written for.

Types Of Writing:
    I'm definitely a fantasy kind of guy. The real-life novel I'm writing at the moment as heavily fantasy-based. When it comes to Pokemon, I pretty much always do OT fic's.

Strong Areas:
    I'd like to say my description, but I think the readers would really need to determine that. As for a weak point, it would be romance! I suck at romance!

Type Of Characters:
    I love writing all kinds of characters, but I guess it usually involves a head-strong main character along with at least one outspoken/comic relief guy.

Completed Stories:
    None I've always stopped partway in. I think the furthest I got was Totally Sinnoh, which I think got to like...17 Chapters or something.

Current Stories:
    None anymore

Future Stories:
    Hopefully at some point, I'll bring something else on here, but as I said I'm concentrating on my real-life writing right now.

Writing Tips (Optional):
    I'd honestly just say make sure you have fun with it, to make sure you want to always continue with it. Don't plan too far ahead, because that has stopped me a LOT before.

Name: SceptileFan; My real name is Michael

Fiction background: I always have crazy fanfic ideas running through my head. I have ever since I got into Pokemon. I got into writing in middle school where I wrote a series about an electric superhero named Shockboy. Then I began to (and still) write about another superhero Mutant Mike. I tried starting a few fics a little while back, but none ever really panned out. Now that I'm a senior and things have slowed down, I have more time to do things like write fanfiction.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon. And some original stories that aren't on here (mainly Mutant Mike).

Types Of Writing: Most (if not all) of my stories are action stories with comedy and a bit of romance thrown in. Those are my favorite types of movies and shows, so therefore they're my favorite types of stories.

Strong Areas: Dialogue. I'm very good at that.

Type Of Characters: Confident ones. Low self-confidence has always been something that bothers me, and I don't like writing about characters that bother me. I also enjoy clever and witty characters too, because those are the types of people I like.

Completed Stories: Mutant Mike is a series, so there's multiple episodes completed, but since those aren't on here they don't really count.

Current Stories: "Stopping the Apocalypse" Tyler, a sixteen-year-old trainer, has returned to his home in Pacifidlog Town after four years of travelling the world, competing in League tournaments, and finally winning the Unova League. However, after his friends and he explore a mysterious, undersea chamber with a struggling archaeologist who asked Tyler for help, some ancient and seemingly-invicible Pokemon awake and begin wreaking havoc across the region. And Tyler is the only one who can stop them.

Future Stories: After I finish "Stopping the Apocalypse" I want to continue to write about Tyler's adventures. I really like his character and I want to continue to develop the relationships introduced in Stopping. Maybe a one-shot or short story series?

Writing Tips: Never stop writing. Even if you write something and hate it, just write it again. You'll improve if you stick with it.
    Want to watch some funny videos?
    Check out MandJTV, a channel where Raccoon Man, a hero nobler than any other, serves justice and does a few other ridiculous (and funny) things.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/1o7ho6.jpg[/IMG]

Default Author's Profile by Shadow Lucario

Name: Shadow Lucario

Age (optional): 18

Gender (optional): Male

Fiction background (optional): Creepypasta

Fandoms you write in: Pokémon

Types Of Writing: Adventurous, PMD

Strong Areas: Character Development

Type Of Characters: Extremely Random Characters

Completed Stories: Pokemon Hearts, Princess Cadence's Big Day, If the Dress Fits

Stories that were Lost/Not Long/Completely Terrible: Doomed Forever, Nidoking's Revenge, Wings to Scootaloo's Scooter

I don't blame myself for having so many bad stories. It's only until now that I have finally gotten better.

Current Stories: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Domination and Liberation

Future Stories: None

Writing Tips (Optional): Time to put a bunch of quotes from me!

"There will always be room to improve. Never stop improving!"

"When in doubt, always go to other writers. They might help! ... Or... Not... Might want to go to other writers if they aren't helping... Heh..."

"What's in the pond? Is it just water? Or are there fish, underwater grass, rocks, dirt, moss, and blood of a certain [character] that was just pounded into the water, mixing in with the water?"

"There is justice, and there is mercy. Justice is taking action upon the wrong-doer, doing the same wrong-doing to the wrong-doer. Mercy allows someone else take the justice being placed upon you, or having it held back ... How does this relate to writing? Well, you either have characters that have done wrong suffer, or you allow them to continue until a certain time the mercy will be no more for them, having the sufferer of their wrong-doing coming back for them."

"Have no fear while writing. Just write what you want to, and don't allow people to sway you from your original design."

"Be open to constructive criticism. Allow yourself to take some advice, while you take other into consideration. And remember, 'you stink' isn't constructive criticism."

"You have a choice. Either make a story that will be remembered through the ages or make a story that won't even be remembered five minutes after reading."

"Think about how you would react if you were the character. If you were asked out by the person you love a lot, would you freak out and say yes? Or would you say no and run off quickly? Or would you think about it to sort your feelings? Always think about the character and their reactions."

Well, that's all I'm writing tonight. Maybe I'll edit this post and add more later.
    - Chapter 5 in Progress
    Banners by Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall
    Beginning of a grand adventure doesn't do it justice. It's something far greater than that.
        Spoiler:- Previous Banner by Brutaka:

I updated this, like wow.

Updated for the first time in nearly two years. Thanks for reminding me Breezy.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    Updated for the first time in nearly two years. Thanks for reminding me Breezy.
    I'm glad I could help. :3
    - Chapter 5 in Progress
    Banners by Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall
    Beginning of a grand adventure doesn't do it justice. It's something far greater than that.
        Spoiler:- Previous Banner by Brutaka:

Name: PPL, PiPa or Poppy... PPLyra too :3

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon, Slayers and my own fanmade FanFic: La La Land (Named after Demi Lovato's song). Also starting to do Resident Evil Frozen now.

Types Of Writing: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Action and Friendship... Dark as well.

Strong Areas: Thinking up ideas, so probably finishing a Fic is my weak point XD

Type Of Characters: Probably my favorite ones in the show. Pokemon is quite complicated to write about since there's a million characters in the show. In Slayers, it's pretty damn easy since there's only a few. Resident Evil... Hm, its in the middle coz I just started to write about it, but they're AU since Rachel isn't alive anymore. Now focusing on Frozen c: Also finishing up Re Fics along.

Spoiler:- ☆ Current Stories:

Spoiler:- ☆ Completed Stories:

Spoiler:- ☆ Future Stories:

Writing Tips: Inspiration is everywhere, especially from yer dreams. So have a pencil and book with ye all the time xD or an iPhone like me. Also listen to music, that matches with the story ye write - it's helpful and don't get distracted. Concentrate. I tend to write backwards - I start at the end and finish on the beginning XD nya~

I have FanFic.net account: PPLyra.

* means they're properly edited.
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 5th June 2014 at 8:44 AM. Reason: ~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

Name: Chapter; Chapter of Charizard

Age (optional):

Fandoms you write in: Currently Pokemon only. Hoping to write a Legend of Zelda one soon. Possibly other Pokemon stories too.

Types Of Writing:

Strong Areas: Creativity, Imagination, Possibilities; Grammar, Spelling, Vocabulary

Type Of Characters: Smart, Creative, Clever, Tempered, Calm, Quiet, Silly, Hasty, and more. Mostly first three.

Completed Stories: None yet.

Current Stories: Across the World, And Back Again

Future Stories: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Based, Pokemon stories.

Writing Tips (Optional): I like to revise what I work on. Edit the things that don't make sense, or look up replacements for poor words.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Name: Jesspikapal - call me Jess. That's my name.

Age (optional): 15

Gender (optional): Female Biologically anyways~ xP

Fiction background (optional): I have been writing stories since the age of four, believe it or not. Obviously not the standard nowadays though! My teacher described me as having a "Strange fascination for the world of language." And that my capabilities were "Second to none." - Of course, I don't know if this is true or not, but I don't write because of this, just because I love it. It helps me get out of my head for a while and be in my own little bubble. Plus, I've always been into books and reading too, which has helped me to dream about writing one of my own (or even more) from quite a young age. I've also been messing around with a fictional character called Platy-Fox.

Fandoms you write in: Nowadays, it is my own original work I specify in (I always have mind you), but I write for Pokemon (Wishfulshipping and my own made-up shipping, Strawberryshipping - Chili/Ruby(OC).). I USED TO write for iCarly, Pirates of the Caribbean, even Penguins of Madagascar at one point... yeah, I went there. What a dark, dark place that was. But it was fun, and I regret nothing in the end. Phineas and Ferb also.

Types Of Writing: Romance! It's my main genre and always has been! Even when I was little, I would have Platy-Fox rescue the Bunny-Pus and they would live happily ever after, and blah blah blah. I also write Friendship, Adventure, Fantasy (DEFINITELY!), and, to some extent, Angsty type stuff.

Strong Areas: Creativity, Imagination, Vocabulary and Description. I say these because I've been told many a time by my reviewers on Fanfiction.Net... so yeah, it isn't really my input here. As for personal input, I'd definitely say the ability to make something out of nothing, since I do things called "100 Themes Challenges" and they often give me difficult-to-work-with topics, but I always manage.

Type Of Characters: Oh, I have all sorts! Here's a few bios of just SOME of my OC's. Here:

Name: Alice Little
    Personality: Small, sweet, unintentionally outspoken. Determined when she is thrown into a difficult situation.
    Dislikes: Bullies, the colour red, wet towels and sharp card.

Name: Ruby Cooper (I still use this girl frequently today - she is the Ruby in Strawberryshipping)
    Personality: Mean, sarcastic, outspoken and stubborn. However, is sensitive, and a lot smarter than she lets on.
    Likes: Music, Playing Guitar, People Playing With Her Hair and Scented Pens. Pineapple too!
    Dislikes: The colour Pink, Dresses, Girls who think they're "All That", being accused of liking Chili (though she does).

Name: Robyn Parker *NOTE*: She is a human/fox type deal.
    Personality: Happy, Outgoing, Loud and Reckless. Loves to have fun, but doesn't like people joking about her, even friendly jokes.
    Likes: Correcting people when they're obviously wrong, drawing, studying and Literature. Books also.
    Dislikes: People joking about her, open spaces, when people are laughing and she doesn't know what about, hair ties.

They're just three of the many! If I listed them ALL, you'd be here all year! XD

Completed Stories: Well, I have a couple of completed challenges on FFN. A Century's Worth of Memories, Flirtatious Tendancies, The Words That Fit, Simply Seddie, and a few more.

Current Stories: The Locket, but by God, I haven't updated this in God knows how long! People have been complaining about it too... but I just don't have the motivation to do it, despite having endless comments on it. >.<
    I also have one I'm working on in my book that I'm calling: "And That's How It Happened...", which describes the tale of my childhood hero, Platy-Fox, how he came to be, what his motives are, how he got the job of being a hero and a lot more.

Future Stories: I recently (just yesterday actually) played a game called Limbo and completed it. The creepy, eerie setting persuaded me to write something about a little boy being trapped in an endless forest too - similar to the game, there are various tasks to complete in order to avoid death and such, but there will be twists, turns and differing characters too.

Writing Tips (Optional): Anybody wants to feed back, sure! I've been told to watch my sentence length a little sometimes... I never really pay attention to how long they are and sometimes people get a little lost. But I'm working on it!

Also, in the famous words of Dr. Suess: "Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." <-- I LIVE by this, and if somebody is judging how you write, then you definitely should too! Pay them no heed if the critism is needless and just there to be troublesome; that's how the best people come about.

That's all from me then!

~Jess~
    Private Detective regarding behaviour and problems; if you have a problem, you may find some benefit in talking to me. May.

I'm willing to help anybody if it raises their chances of solving the issue.

Plus... all I am is bored these days.

Name: The Teller
    Why?: Because I tell things. Stories, mostly.
    Age: Definitely not a wet-behind-the-ears high schooler. I'd put myself somewhere in the 20s.
    Fiction Background: This is my first time writing fanfiction "fo' reelz." It's mostly to prove to myself that I can write fanfiction.
    Fandoms You Write In: P-O-K-E-M-O-N (Party!)
    Types of Writing: Outside of Pokemon, I write mostly slice-of-life stories (happy ending not guaranteed). Inside of Pokemon, I write journey/original trainer, with a tad more emphasis on the humans than the Pokemon, with shoutouts and references to the Pokemon anime, Special manga, main games, side games, and meta stuff you only find on the internet, with special rules that only apply to my in-universe.
    Strong Areas: I've been told I write natural dialogue conversations well and can write pillow talks like nobody's business.
    Type of Characters: Human. That is, someone with many strengths and weaknesses, faults and worthy attributes. Typically around the upper teens or lower 20s. I almost NEVER give out physical descriptions of my characters, leaving it up to the viewers to imagine them how they want.
    Current Stories: Happenings Between Goals (link in sig).
    Writing Tips: My magnum opus had an unsympathetic main character who didn't really grow up and learn to become a paragon to society in a matter of days or months (it's implied he never really sheds his cynicism). Guess what? That happens in real life. Just because something isn't a pleasant truth, doesn't mean you're forbidden to write about it. Here's another thing: be interactive with your readers. How? What I did was open a Q&A where readers could directly ask my characters questions about anything, and the characters would respond to the readers (really just me responding in-character). Readers loved that.

Credit for picture: "Emma" (littlebuster-k2); Credit for signature: 9dragonsbreed
    So you should expect the truth from me. Only, you shouldn't expect it to be the truth you assumed.
    Oh yes, and you should read my story Happenings Between Goals.

Name: marioluigifan05
    Fiction Background: I really don't write much, really only just to get an idea outta my head, or when inspired by someone.
    Fandoms: Pokemon, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros.
    Types of Writing: Adventure and MSTs
    Strong: Grammar, Ideas
    Character Types: Those that are not one dimensional, and not cliched.
    Current Stories: Back to Basics, The Eye Sores of the Pokemon World (if that counts)
    Writing Tips: DO NOT DRAG ON YOUR STORY WITH NEEDLESS DETAILS, GET TO THE POINT.

Name: xEryChan but you can call me Ery for short.

Age (optional): I'm in 20's, that's all you need to know.

Gender (optional):I'm a girl.

Fiction background (optional): I started writing when I was in school. I was in high school at the time. I have not been able to stop ever since then. I love writing.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon, Big Time Rush, and High School Musical are my main ones.

Types Of Writing: I write all kinds. Romance/Angst/Adventure/etc

Strong Areas:

Type Of Characters: It varies. I have all different kinds of characters,

Completed Stories:
        Spoiler:- Completed stories:

Current/Future Stories:
        Spoiler:- Current/Future FanFics:

Writing Tips (Optional): Have fun with writing, inspiration is everything when it comes to fanfiction.

That's all I can really give.

Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

Name: Quilava42(lavaquil in other terms)

Age (optional): Not too young, but not that old.

Fiction background (optional): I started in fifth grade. Like we used to have writing assignments and I wrote though. Then we had those in sixth grade which made me want to write more, then in seventh grade I was inspired by a one-shot, which made me write my first story in DeviantART. Some found it sad, although it's weak. I wrote more, and I realized that I have potential. So I wanted to write. I'm known as a writer in my classes, though most of my classmates never read it because of the "fandom" that I write about. Then I saw a person do a Flipnote series which made me want to write my original story, but when I wrote the latest one on another forums website, I get ripped off for it. But still I write.

Fandoms you write in: Mainly Pokemon, and a bit of Final Fantasy.

Types Of Writing: Adventure. I tried comedy but it comes off stupid.

Strong Areas: I don't know. Maybe plot?

Type Of Characters: About excited ones.

Completed Stories: Check "Completed Stories" in the FF section.

Current Stories: I'm rewriting a story. I put one story on hold but I might rewrite it.

Future Stories: I have no plans for one.

Writing Tips (Optional): Write for yourself, not for viewer's sake. Try your best.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Name: Greatemboar
    Fandoms I write in: Since I've just started my fan fictions I've gone for a pokemon basis but I might start writing a mario pokemon crossover
    Types of fictions: I make adventure stories and action
    Strong areas: I don't know probably plot or settings
    Types of characters: Dark and evil characters are easy for me
    Completed stories: N/A
    Current stories: The Legend of Darceus
    Future stories: A sequel to The legend of Darceus
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Name: Brutaka, but you can call me Bru.

Age (optional): 18

Gender (optional):Male

Fiction background (optional):Role-playing on Smogon social groups. Two things happened then. 1) I couldn't even direct RP's I owned in the direction I wanted, so I decided to go solo. Obviously, that meant Fan Fics. 2) Smogon's Social Groups began to rapidly die off. So I fled back to Serebii. (I had originally left it when Serebii killed the Social Groups a while back.) So I began writing, met some people, and it was all uphill from there.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon

Types Of Writing: Journey, PMD, some romance, adventure, fantasy, etc etc...

Strong Areas: I've been told that I'm decent at world-building. I also have a lot of ideas for stories... but not enough to time to write them D:

Type Of Characters: I have a certain guilty pleasure of making characters that test the boundary of personalities. As in, I try to see how ridiculous I can make them without making them unbelievable.

Fan Fic Awards Results
    (Mostly just as a self-keeping record)
        Spoiler:- Spoiler'd for length:

Completed Stories:

The Gift
    Pokemon One-Shot
    -A Marill and Marshtomp take a short adventure to find their depressed Eevee friend something to cheer her up.
        Spoiler:- Excerpt:

Predestined
    Pokemon One-Shot
    -The strongest trainer in the world (and she knows it) attempts to stop a god from doing what it wants to do. But can she change the course of fate? Or will destiny (or her arrogance) get the better of her?

The Lost One's Weeping
    Pokemon One-Shot
    -They told you not to go into the Wandering Woods. Why didn't you listen?
        Spoiler:- Teaser Excerpt:

Current Stories:

re: Through the Thunder and the Lightning
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Chaptered Fic
    -A reboot of the original. A boy is attacked by a monster on his walk through the woods, and saved by an unknown power. Disoriented and delusional, he meets a copper-colored Emolga with a strange attitude. Together, they learn about the state of their world, and intend to help in any way they can.

re: A Vulpix Tail
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon / Journey Chaptered Fic
    -Reboot of AVT. Luke, a slacker boy from the sleepy town of Accumula is forced to go on a Pokemon journey, but not before a red-haired girl falls into his life. Or at least through his front door. She has no memory at all, though she's pretty sure she used to be a Vulpix. Can Luke still beat the Pokemon League? What does Amy have to say about all this? What's with Team Plasma?

Future Stories:

Doom Desire
    Pokemon One-Shot Fic
    -Head Honcho of the villainous corporation Comet Inc., Markus Shean, gets his hands on the key to completing all of his dreams. Will he succeed in taking over the world? Or will his greed get the best of him? And what does the cliche 10-year-old hero have to say about all this?
        Spoiler:- Teaser Excerpt:

PMD: Shadow of Doubt
    -Romantic partners Dan and Victoria wake in a forest mysteriously transformed into Pokemon. Though they have not developed amnesia, they still cannot remember how they got there or what happened to them. The now Ditto and Zorua, respectively, must now quest to return to their human forms... if they don't decide to stay that way.

Teaser Excerpt Coming Soon!

Writing Tips (Optional): *phew* Well, I could probably go on and on, but I guess I have two tips for you:

1) ALWAYS accept criticism. Of any kind really. Take every piece of advice given to you with a smile. Remember, you don't know everything. A bit of modesty goes a long way.

2) Just write. Don't be worried about if your story is written well or if you have a good idea or not. Just write the fic down, look it over (or preferably, have someone else look it over), and post it. You never know how good you'll do until you try. Remember: You miss 100% of the shots you never take.
    Last edited by Brutaka; 7th July 2014 at 7:53 PM.
    ~Author's Profile||~||Art Shop~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 22% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

Name: Cobali (But feel free to call me Cobali/Cobalt/Commander Cobali Please

Age (optional): ...15.

Gender (optional): Female

Fandoms you write in: I haven't written any yet, but I do think for Pokemon, Code Lyoko, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, and all sorts of stuff. Mostly Fire Emblem

Types Of Writing: Hmmn... I feel more fantasy P: I'm not sure. And PMD.

Strong Areas: My area points...? I would say my thinking in bursts; and knowing an idea is best.

Type Of Characters: I enjoy all sorts of characters P: Ankoi, Anoki, and Akoni are triplets :x I suck at thinking sometimes....

Completed Stories:

Current Stories: Shattered Worlds :x

Future Stories: Thunderistic Lightning,

Writing Tips (Optional): I am a new writer, because I never really loved to write fiction... but, always keep your head full of ideas? :x
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 23rd February 2013 at 12:02 AM.

Credit to Bru for my banners<3

Name: Meeker, but you can call me Meek if you're too lazy to type two letters. You can also be honest and call me Smartass.

Age (optional): 16

Fiction background (optional): I decided to write my own sexual fantasies, as nobody out there made what I was "interested" in. Sorry for making that joke, I couldn't resist. I once wrote a bit, but I lost favor in it. I remember seeing the cool banner in a guy's signature (we're now pretty good friends) wondering what the hell it was. I saw where it led and said: "Oooooh, it's a fanfiction..." I later saw the same guy in another thread, and I was really bored, so I gave it a shot. I was hooked, and decided to write again. I asked him for tips, and told him how I was inspired, and it's been uphill from there.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon (Mystery Dungeon), S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (certainly in the future), and an original story.

Types Of Writing: Action, adventure, sci-fi, with hints of horror and comedy.

Strong Areas: Fight scenes, namely firefights/gunfights. I also feel that the characters I create can be pretty good too.

Type Of Characters: I like to create teams of all different backgrounds, have various skills, and just anything that will make them different from the average Joe Blow. I do my best to make each one unique in some way.

Completed Stories: Not available, I'm too lazy to get out of bed and do something productive.

Current Stories:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to the Rift
    Rated PG-13
    - Summary in progress.

Future Stories: A possible sequel to one of my existing stories. As of now, I'm keeping tight lipped about this stuff.

Writing Tips (Optional): Have the balls to propose your idea, and don't be afraid to talk over ideas with someone. If not for this, I wouldn't have gotten anywhere at all.

Make sure that you also have someone to check for any errors, such as plot loopholes, spelling, grammar, and so on.

Inspiration is something that can really help in the writing process. I find mine through music, games, books, other stories, and so on; but everyone finds it a different way.
    Last edited by Meeker; 24th September 2013 at 4:19 AM.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

Name: Colt45

Age (optional): 17, Junior in high school.

Gender (optional): M

Fiction background (optional): I've always written plots to, and imagined out stories in my head since I was a kid, but just a few days ago, I actually wrote a structured chapter for my first fic that I am currently working on.

Fandoms you write in: Just Pokemon for now, but I'm eventually planning on doing a Halo/Pokemon Crossover.

Types Of Writing: Um you mean genres? Action/Adventure, Drama

Strong Areas: Ummmm I don't really know. Maybe none presently, I don't really have too many reviewers so I don't know for sure.

Type Of Characters: All types lol, you outta keep a varied roster of characters in all your fics.

Completed Stories: None yet.

Current Stories: At the End of it All, a fic about all the trainers in the pokemon world having turned to zombies, and how the pokemon react to survive.

Future Stories: The Halo/Pokemon Crossover I mentioned earlier. There's lots of other crossovers I'd like to try as well. Also, a trainer fic in the vein of the anime, where the protag travels cross-region.

Writing Tips (Optional): Don't be afraid to write what you want, no matter how embarrassing it might seem.
    I can smell u

Name: Shade

Age (optional): teenage.

Fiction background (optional): I have been writing stories since i was in 3rd grade, with simple fantasy stories involving my friends and me. Over time i started writing a couple fictions, but i usually lost interest in the certain story and trashed it/ put it in my archives. Now though i'm working on writing another fantasy trilogy that i'm hoping to publish in the near future, and i'm learning more and more about different types of writing, characters, and plot backstories etc.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon mostly.. PMD as well.

Types Of Writing: Fantasy, drama, adventure, romance..

Strong Areas: Character development, definitely. I love doing it, and it may just be my favorite part of writing.

Type Of Characters: I try to make characters with differing personalities, like in one story i could have one very calm and understanding character while the others have completely different motives and personalities. I usually make my characters dynamic. Static main characters are not my thing unless the plot is really dependent on the main character not changing at all.

Completed Stories: I wrote a shipping fic a while back called "The Bell." I'm not too proud of it because it was my first ever shipping fic, but i plan to remake it and/or create an entirely new fic based off of FerrisWheelShipping..

Current Stories:
    The Dream World
    PG-13
    ~ The Dream World is supposed to be a simple fairytale place, but a young girl named Autumn actually discovered it. When humans venture into this world, it is opposite than the lifestyle they live now. Every human has a force called Potential, and it is the our version of Pokemon Types. Autumn doesn't know it yet, but her dormant Potential is more powerful than all the Legendaries put together. Being trained by the Legendary Pokemon, Autumn has to master her Potential before an impending attack, which may change the Dream World forever.

Future Stories: We'll see once I'm done with the Dream World.

Writing Tips (Optional): Stay true to your own voice, don't let anybody take you down because of your writing style.
    Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 7th July 2013 at 9:45 PM.

Name: Nightmarehybrid, Soul, Enigma, I don't know it depends on who it is.

Age (optional): 17

Gender (optional): female

Fiction background (optional): I've been thinking up stories since I was nine or so, but the stories I actually wrote were about squirrels or dragons. I started thinking up Pokemon stories when I was 13, and I am EXTREMELY glad I never posted them, since they were really badly written. I ended up thinking up a story that I liked, but it's not getting written very well... I'm trying to improve on writing about humans, I'm really bad at them.

Fandoms you write in: Mostly Pokemon, but I've got a Kirby fanfic planned.

Types Of Writing: Honestly with all the fanfics I've got floating in my head it's nearly all of them. But I'll say with the ones I know I'm going to publish eventually, I'd say adventure, drama, romance, and action.

Strong Areas: Although I'm really bad at writing from the view of humans, I've written up parts of stories from the view of Pokemon and they come out much better for some reason. So writing in the view point of Pokemon and their interactions with each other. If I do humans it's pretty... Bad.

Type Of Characters: My characters vary. I really don't know how to put it.

Completed Stories:

A different kind of Darkness http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post16089082 (Oneshot)

Why was Darkrai not there when you were sent to the past? I think the story is poorly written...

Current Stories:

The Forbidden Forest http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...rbidden-Forest

There is a forest in an unknown location where Pokemon come to stay when they have no where else to go, but the guardian of the forest has sensed something, and unfortunately needs help from what many of the Pokemon there hate. A human. The human is the only one capable of stopping the crisis, but he also needs to gain may of the Pokemon's trust. If he does not succeed the forest and the Pokemon in it may die.

Crap summary, I suck at summaries.

Future Stories:

Desert Callings *Name change possible*

A story of a pack of Cacturne, told by one of the pack's members, a Cacturne by the name of Acacia. He tells the story of his pack, including the corrupted laws held by his species.

-

Shattered Mirrors *Kirby fanfic* *Name change possible*
    It hasn't been long since Magolor apologized for his misdeeds, and has become a close friend of Kirby's. Meta Knight has managed to realize he's no longer a threat, but a new threat soon awakens, when an enemy Meta Knight thought was dead returns, Dark Meta Knight. Dark Meta Knight isn't the threat, and is in fact asking his opposite for help. There are new threats in the Mirror World, Meta Knight has unleashed the biggest threat in the Mirror World, stronger even then Dark Mind. A being stronger than any known warrior.

-

Unnamed LunarEclipseShipping fic. *Details later*

Writing Tips (Optional): I may be new at this, but always remember to write something you're interested in. Unfortunately, I'm failing at that.
    Last edited by NightmareHybrid; 21st December 2013 at 1:57 AM.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/w1zf3l.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the Shiny Darkrai clock!
    The Forbidden Forest(Pokemon fanfic)
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/o5ni81.gif[/IMG]

Name: Leaf/Leafy/Gothic/Gothie/Gothy/Leafie

B]Gender:[/B] Male

Fiction background: I got into writing Fan Fiction when I one day thought. "I wonder if you could write a story about a series that's already out? Like, Sonic or Final Fantasy?" Then, I started to write my first Pokemon story, which turned into crap and failed epically. XDD I thought I could literally write epic masterpieces when I almost had no plot and I could wing it. Heck, I don't even think I had an ending. .-. But now, I'm writing an actual High Fantasy Epic. Which is truly going GREAT. I have my own plot, world, characters, and so much more. It's amazing what you can do with Fan Fiction, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. ;P Which is absolutely mandatory to have some 'rules' and realism in High Fantasy Epics. Which I made sure I had. And here I am, writing my epic tale and I enjoy it immensely. =) I can't wait to read it, when I'm one day finished and look back on it/reminisce about it when I'm in college... :') It's all thanks to my great and awesome friends here, if I never met them, I would have never thought of the idea for this High Fantasy Epic. They're what always keeps me motivated to write, even if I can be a little lazy. XD; I've also been into writing and telling stories my whole life. I'd like it to be my Profession. :)

Fandoms you write in: I write Pokemon stories, that have talking Pokemon as characters, but it's absolutely not PMD. <.> My stories also contain many elements, characters, and references from many different video game series/other series as well.

Types Of Writing: Well, I mostly write Romance, Adventure, and my favorite, Fantasy. Fantasy and Romance together are just... Omg... EPIC! X3 I'm also proficient in writing humor, especially with humorous characters. XD; Though, I don't entirely write humor stories, I can just add some good and understandable forms of humor to the story. ^_^;

Strong Areas: My strong areas are Character Development. I'm so good at it, that I'm very keen in writing fully-fledged, non-Mary Sue Bios/Backstories. I'm also really good at making canon characters not too OOC (Out of Character). What I usually do is read a lot about said canon character(s) and read some quotes they have/play the game their in (not the whole thing) and get to the parts they talk at and write it down, then define their personality. The same goes with TV Show/Movie Characters. I simply look up quotes said canon characters have/watch whatever episodes/movies their in and write down some notable things they say than, it gets me a feel of their personality allowing me to write about them~! But, I'm still very careful how I use canon characters and in which point of the story they show up in. Which is probably very obvious. ^-^;

Type Of Characters: I've made MANY characters, too hard to define a certain type. But all of them are Pokemon. So, I'll just show my favorite. :3 Though, I'm not going to show any back-story or extra stuff, just the person talking for themselves, their personality, and other notable things about them. My favorite character I've ever made is, Tori. She's an Umbreon. *Hands Mic to Tori* Beware of emoticons... >.>

Tori: Hey guys! It's me Tori. ^^ I'm 16 years old and I was born in the town of Miranda. I've lived there all my life; practicing White Magic and Healing Arts. That said, I'm a White Mage.

Personality: I'm a very caring, compassionate, bright, smart, and fun girl. I'm also very talkative, carefree, and I laugh at things that aren't meant to be laughed at. =P My sense of humor is weird, yet super awesome. I'm an epic optimist. D8 There are times when I can be impatient and somewhat oblivious. I'm one to ask a lot of questions SO GET READY TO BE BOMBARDED WITH QUESTIONS! I have a fear/phobia of Insects. DIE YOU STUPID, GROSS, INSECTS! I'm an extrovert. By that, I mean I'm a very outgoing and selfless person always willing to speak with anyone at any given time. ^_^ The only things that make me sad are talking about death, seeing someone hurt (badly), or if someone's hurting my friends. I'm also sarcastic at times. I sometimes have a low-attention-span too. ._... I'M SUPER MEGA RANDOM AND I YELL A LOT FO' YAYS, LAUGHS, EPICNESS, AND JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT! =D GET USED TO IT!
    I'm also very supporting and helpful to others. ^_^ There are also those moments when I can be very caring (like I said above), when I don't act random. And.... I think that's it~! I hope that gave you a good view of my personality. If you'd like to know more, just send Leaf a PM. ^_^; Alright, back to you Leaf! ;D *Hands me the Mic*

Danke Tori. <.>"

Completed Stories: I haven't completed any stories. ._. ;^; SUE ME! /Mauled

Current Stories: My only current story is my aforementioned High Fantasy Epic, The Leafeon of Legend. This story has a lot of elements and characters from Final Fantasy and Merlin (2008), as well as other series. But mostly those two. The genre for it is: Romance, Fantasy, and Angst. I may add more here later, but I just hope I don't reveal any spoilers. ;^; This story also has it's own made-up world but has some towns/cities/places from other video games as well. ^_^;

Future Stories: I'm planning a few future stories, but I'll name those later.

Writing Tips: Never, ever let negative or destructive criticism get you down and/or destroy your sense in writing/your story. Always listen to your reviewers and read what they say. If it's good or bad, it could possibly help you in a number of ways~! =)

~Sanctie
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 27th April 2013 at 10:34 AM.

I've been meaning to do this for a while now...

Name: Amanda Ayn, or just Amanda, if you'd like

Age (optional): 16

Fiction background (optional): I've been thinking up stories ever since I was a child, but I never really wrote them down until later... That's all I got...

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon; Adventure Time; and sometimes X-Men

Types Of Writing: Action, romance, drama

Strong Areas: Details, plots (sometimes)

Type Of Characters: Well... I write about all kinds of characters...

Completed Stories: *will add later*

Current Stories: I'm working on an Adventure Time one-shot about Marceline and Jake called Saturnine... I'm also working with LittleRalts on a fic too, about his OC and Fennel...

Future Stories: I'm planning on doing some fics with uncommon shippings.

Writing Tips (Optional): If you get negative criticism on your fic, don't take it personal. Instead, use it to help focus on how you can improve your stories, so they're better the next time.
    Last edited by Seles; 23rd March 2013 at 5:44 PM.

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed that idiot chosen and tales of the abyss

Name: LadyLady but you can call me, Lady for short

Age (optional): 17

Gender (optional): female

Fiction background (optional): I never really actually liked writing tbh, but I always wanted to create a place in the Pokemon universe were more mature theme. I've also always wanted to create stories, even though I hate writing haha idk.

Fandoms you write in: Pokemon.

Types Of Writing: both my fan fics are original trainer/journey fics. I don't know why I haven't tried something else yet I guess my love for trainer fics are just too strong.

Strong Areas: I would say my description, I love creative writing more than anything and also characterisation; I love building characters from scratch and having them react to the world in their own way.

Type Of Characters: I mostly enjoy writing villains, I think they're the most fun when exploring how they became like they are and what their real intentions are and of course their backstory.

Completed Stories: Both my stories are still ongoing.

Current Stories: 'Jays Journey Through The Henzo Region.' This is a journey fic in an original region with an original cast I characters, all distinct from one another. The elite force is currently trying to occupy the sinned, seven weapons of the Phoenix in order to take control of the Henzo region, or so it seems. Jays currently trying to gain his second gym badge in Terrafirma City but is finding it hard, overall this journey fic is packed with excitement, sadness and action.

Another story I have just began to write is 'Zizi's Moogobling Events In Flumplop.' It's another trainer fic but with a different take in the Pokemon universe, it's quite hard to explain but Zizi is describing her own adventures in Flumplop the most curious of any Pokemon region.

Future Stories: I plan to delete deeper into the gym leaders of Henzo and give each of then their own one/two shots to expand on there characters and even if you haven't ready Jays Journey, I still hope people can find it enjoyable and that they can stand in their own.

Writing Tips (Optional): I would say description, focus on the plot but not so much you forget to describe anything, the only things I hate when reading is lack of description, may be just me though.
    For everyone who likes stories you can read my first ever fan-fic here!

]

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast