Thread: The Authors' Profiles V.4

Threaded View

Name: Chickorita

Fiction background: I stumbled across some on the internet, read it for a little and then decided to try my own hand at it. I AM SO EXCITING, Y/Y?

If we're talking more specifically about Pokemon fanfic, then I was inspired to start one by someone who used to write on here and thus decided to write my fic here instead of on ff.net, my usual haunt, because idk I'm a nerd. It made sense at the time.

Fandoms you write in: Naruto, Pokemon, FMA, Harry Potter and oh god so many original stories.

Types Of Writing: Everything I write ends up at least partly silly but I go for Original Trainer fic in pokemon fandom and, I don't know, a weird smush of everything in other fandoms. I will never make a great genre writer, this is for sure.

Strong Areas: Dialogue and characters, I guess? Not really the person to judge that. >_>

Type Of Characters: We-e-ell, I write about loads of different characters, I guess. I mean it takes all types to make a story, right? If I have to go for a general umbrella, I would say THOROUGHLY UNREASONABLE PEOPLE who are actually quite certain that they are THOROUGHLY REASONABLE IN EVERY WAY WHY THANK YOU. Though I guess that's just people really.

Completed Stories: Nooot yet.

Current Stories: Shattered Phoenix

Nina doesn't want much: just some nice pokemon, all the gym badges, a kicking wedding and to be generally acknowledged as the strongest and most awesome person ever. She might be at a bit of a disadvantage right now and a tad "out-of-the-loop" due to an unfortunate accident and a mild coma but, like they say, ignorance is bliss. Right?

Right?

Shattered Phoenix is a Mystery/Original Trainer story. It was nominated for Best Human Supporting Character (Marcus) and Most Original in 2010.

Future Stories: I'm very secretive. :B That's why I write mysteries.

Writing Tips: I don't know, write? Don't describe your characters as having certain traits without backing it up; that's so annoying. Er, not too many ellipses. Use caps really sparingly cause some of us just think "lolcats" when we see it.

I love all of you~.
    Last edited by Chickorita; 22nd March 2011 at 8:14 PM. Reason: Messed up HTML