Fiction background: I first got interested in fanfic writing after I wrote a short piece for my English class. Then after a short stint in RPing I decided to try out writing fanfics. I'm currently working on two different ones.
Fandoms you write in: So far Star Wars and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I want to write a fanfic for Criminal Minds as well.
Types Of Writing: I am unsure as I am quite new to writing fanfics.
Strong Areas: Description of events taking place around a character.
Type Of Characters: I am unsure as I am quite new to writing fanfics.
- Cut 'Em Down- A one shot set in World War II.
- To The Ends of the Galaxy: Sins of the Republic- A canceled TOR fanfic.
- The Other Adventures in Ponyville- A series of three to four-shots following the adventures of the various background ponies in MLP:FiM
- Ultimate Challenge- A fic following the journey of Krigare, a native of Viridian City, through Kanto-Johto. (Pokémon)
- Warzone- A fic set in a land torn apart by civil war within Equestria. Follows a new, all male, Mane Six. (MLP:FiM)
- Merchant of Death- A fic following the journey of Darth Aapho as he seeks revenge against both the Jedi and his Sith enemies. (SW:TOR)
- Unnamed Criminal Minds Fanfic- I dunno yet. (Criminal Minds)
- Never turn away from or ignore criticism, helpful or not.
- Don't mix dialogue into a paragraph. Separate dialogue and descriptions/actions.
- If stuck in writers block step away from the story and come back to it later with a clear and focused mind.