Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Dex Entry Trading thread

I'm in need of some help with these pokemon?

Bulbasaur hitmonchan and hitmonlee if you can message me please do.
    I will share my friendcode with you when we have reached an understanding. Thank you in advance.

Looking for plenty of pokemon for my dex.
    First off there are the legendaries i have yet to see
    Groudon, Ho-Oh , Lugia, Dialga, Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, Genesect, Meloetta, Darkrai, Victini and Articuno
    Currently i only have the In game legendaries for white 2 + Giratina and Deoxys

Then there are lots of others which i wont list all in one go.
    Pikachu,Raichu,Gloom,Paras,Parasect,Diglett,Dugtri o,Meowth,Persian,Primape,Machamp,Bellsprout,Weepin bell,Ponyta,Doduo,Dodrio,Voltorb,Electrode, Drowsee,Hypno,Hitmonlee,Hitmonchan, Rhyhorn,Rhydon,Mr.Mime.Jynx,Aerodactyl,Snorlax

I'll leave it there for now. Im going to have everyone on my dex no matter what :]
    I have a lot of pokemon to offer. Legendaries for legendaries on a tradeback only.
    This is purely for dexing tah.
    Normal pokemon we can trade for keeps
    Hidden ability pokemon for trades.
    (Dream worlds and radars)

Not for trade

Legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkinx View Post
    Hey

I need Mew, Celebi, Shaymin, and Meloetta for dex entires.
    PM me if you can help
    Still need to dex these pokemon if anyone wants to help
    Have almost every other pokemon so can do a trade-trade back.
    Would be incredibly gratefull

Edit: Have Celebi now
    Last edited by Darkinx; 12th June 2013 at 12:19 AM.
    3ds FC: 3695 0210 7361 pm me with your fc if you add me
    My friend safari is Psychic, with wobbuffet, munna, and duosion

Pokedex complete!!!
    Last edited by MrJokster; 12th June 2013 at 12:05 AM.
    Gen V Friend Code: 5287 1861 3269

POKEDEX COMPLETE! 6/11/2013

Hello all, so I recently had a tragic experience with losing the majority of my pokemon ds games, leaving me with only my heartgold and black 2 for ds. I wanted to fill up my pokedex and was going to work on it before this happen and now I'm looking for some help.

Username: Warden
    Friend Code: 4127 2838 0470
    Best Times for Trading: Anytime when I'm online(which I'll try to be on more often)
    Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Snivy, Oshawott, Elekid, Skitty, Petilil, Rufflet, Solosis, Numel, Reshiram(even if it's just for the dex entry im ok with it.)
    Other: For starts, I'm looking for the pokemon to fill up the unova dex first so I'm primarily looking for starters and white 2 exclusives. PM me if you're is willing to help me out.

Username: noru
    Friend Code: 3955 7023 2855
    Best Times for Trading: i'm available for most of the day but usually most active at around 7-10 pm atlantic time
    Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: mewtwo, articuno, entei, raikou, kyorgre, groudon, rayquaza, latios, regice, regigigas, mudkip, ekans
    Other: willing to trade back, contact me on here c:
    Last edited by chopinumbreon; 18th June 2013 at 4:27 AM.

Lookking for these pokemons:

In need of Spearow, Nidoran(female), Nidoran (male), Oddish, Venonat, Diglett, Tentacool and Mew for the completing the first generation. Chickorita and Cyndaquil.
    All of their evolutions, if possible. If not, I'll make an egg and send you the original, promise!

I have many, many pokémon. 526 obtained as of now.

Name: Loki092
    Friend Code: 1979 8399 4260
    Version: Black 2

I have an Arceus for someone who wishes to see its dex data among other legendaries.

Thank you for your time and consideration. PM me!
    [Projected Alphα Sαpphire Team]

im in need of about 32 pokemon mainly starters and some legendary i cant get unless traded by someone i just need to borrow them for dex entry in black 1 then u can have them back

ive seen 617 pokemon

and caught 616 pokemon

the starter pokemon i need are:

Squirtle, warturtle, blastriods, chikorita, bayleaf, meganium, totodile, crockanaw, feraligator, treeko, grovyle, skeptile, piplup, prinplup, empoleon, turtwig, grotle, tortera

The normal pokemon i need are:

Proygon2, blissy,

and last but lovely not least legendary/event pokemon i need:

Mew, dialga, palkia, manaphy, pheonie, landrous, celebi, deoyx, genesect, shayman, kyogre, meloetta

thanks to anyone who can help me you can private message me if u like

black 1 friend code: 1936 5303 0306

thanks again for anyone who can help me <3

Looking for a scyther for a dex entry please pm me if you can help me out, if you need a pokemon i can do my best to get it for your dex entry aswell. please pm me

Offer closed.
    Last edited by emawerna; 2nd July 2013 at 12:16 AM.

Username: Lyrebirdgirl
    Friend Code: (In my signature!)
    Best Times for Trading: Weekdays, before 5 pm or after 7 pm (EST)
    Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: I need ALL Pokemon momentarily to complete the national dex and get the shining charm.
    Other: I know this is asking a lot, but I really want this charm. Also, I'm mildly active, but PMing me would be the best way to reach me. I cannot offer much, as I only have White and (a still unfinished) Black 2. However, I can put in an excellent word for any of your future trades. C: I would need to wait a week or so before trading in order to complete the game.

{{Currently Attempting to Complete the National Dex, Shiny Hunting Put On Hold.}}

1035 - 0365 - 8116 (PKM White)
    2753 - 2488 - 4151 (PKM Black II)

i have a full dex and for the next few days i will be helpin anyone who mite need , free of charge
    im on a gmt timezone but will be online all day till 2am fore the next few days just drop me a pm and i will drag myselth away from monster hunter as soon as i can

credit to SEREBII!!

BLACK FC :0090 3060 6783
    BLACK 2 FC : 3440 4353 9691
    3DS FC : 3007 8094 7076
    friend safari : Pansage Ivysaur Quilladin

Pokemon
    I have pokerus. I actually caught it on my game.
    Can trade on 4th or 5th gen, I prefer 5th gen trade.
    Shinys - dialga (sassy) palkia (jolly) event Pikachu (volt tackle lv. 61 jolly) raichu (lonely) gengar (quiet) seaking (docile) crobat (timid) staraptor (brave) gyarados (lv100 relaxed / lv41 impish / lv30 modest) pelipper (calm) gastrodon (timid) pidgeot (serious) kricketune (jolly) golem (relaxed) tentacruel (lax) geodude (lv12 hasty) – I caught all these shinys myself on games except palkia and dialga (gts)
    I also have all the legendary pokemon.
    I also have all the starters.
    I’ve completed my pokedex.
    I have 2 manaphys. I jap and 1 english. (brave and careful) both ranger I’d assume.
    Unfortunately I missed the events but I didn’t cheat. I got these event pokemon off of the gts. They’re not legit. Lv1 mew, lv100 mew, lv30 shaymin, lv41 shaymin, lv100 darkrai, lv100 shiny deoxys, lv100 shiny arcues, lv 100 celebi, lv 1 deoxys, lv100 jirachi, lv1 jirachi, and lv2 celebi – GREAT FOR DEX ENTRY
    Just name what you want and it’s yours.
    I am looking for shiny pokemon, and any legit event pokemon (legendaries or regular pokemon), or fake 5th gen events are okay as well just to complete the pokedex.
    I don’t care if they are Japanese or English. I need to see 5th gen events.

Need a Vesipiquen please for my Pokedex!!

I am at my freaking wit's end trying to find one in game. Combee only has 12.5% change to be female with a 20% encounter chance, and Vespi is a 5% encounter in shaking grass. I've been at it for hours with no luck!!!

Please somebody trade me a Vespiquen or a Female Combee.

Can offer DWF's or EV trained Pokemon, thanks!
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

If anyone can help me with getting Unown and Porygon, it would be much appreciated. I can offer anything in my sig in return for the help.
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

My Diamond game broke, so now i wont be able to tranfer some of the legends i'm missing to my black 2, looking for mewtwo, mew, celebi, palkia,

I really need any of the following pokemon:
    Mew
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Manaphy

Pm me for exchanges and offers please!
    my shiny pokemon channel: www.youtube.com/enrikillo3000

White 2 FC: 1765 - 1067 - 8393 Name: Quique
    X FC: 0344- 9335- 3216 Name: Kique

my shiny collection:

Looking for a kyogre and a regigigas for my entry pm me if you have one of them up for trade

Just need a few dex entries now;

Mew
    Latios
    Genesect
    Victini
    Melotta
    Manaphy
    Keldeo
    Dialga
    Palkia

and.... a Spinda!

can offer most other legenderies, including all three birds, dogs, all four regis, kyogre, groudon, ho and rayquazza -oh & lugia 2x TRU Shaymin, TRU arceus,

pm for offers. cheers, AJ
    Black fc: 1808 0084 3806

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jellywolffy View Post
    Lookking for these pokemons:

Is this for B/W or B/W 2?

If it's for B/W I can get you Ledyba, Stantler, Plusle, and Murkrow C:

Anyone trade me a Regiice, Groundon, Zapdos, Articuno, Lugia, Suicune, Latias and Ryquenza. Will trade all straight back!

Available 1am-4am GTM tonight.
    Finally completed the Pokedex and Obtained them all.

Time to prepare for X and Y!

My 4th gen game broke, so now i'm looking for some of the legends i didnt get to transfer over to my black 2, looking for mew, mewtwo, celebi, kyogre, shaymin, palkia, arceus,
    i have a couple of legends up for offer, shiny rayquaza( for either 2 legends or a perfect spa. attack mewtwo), regigigas, creselia, latios, regi ice and steel,

looking for the pokes in my sig trying to get the shiny charm msg me asap only need to borrow them.i might have a poke you need for a dex entry let me know so we can work something out
    black 2 fc 1550-6561-6562
    shinys i found/breed

DWF for trade

Got what I needed, big shout out to Ben6239 for the trade, thx!

I'm new so hi! Anyway I am just looking to see one Pokemon, and that is mew. I can show you basically any legendary from Red/Green, Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond/Pearl and Silver/Gold. In fact if you show me Mew I have a shiny lv 28 Zigzagoon with pickup that you can have for free. Trying to complete the pokedex and I think that mew is the only one I can't really get myself unless I buy pokemon ranch which I dont really want to do. PM me to lmk if you are interested.
    Version: Black 2
    Friend Code: 3139 7501 7847
    Best Times for Trading: Any day after 7PM Pacific really but I am available during the day some other times.
    Pokemon Needed for PokeDex: Mew
    Last edited by Less Than Zero; 16th July 2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: update trade status

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast