Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Shonen Jump Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Riaf
    It is abit scratchy, the "What is this?" line. However, he sounds like a kid so I'm able to get used to it.
    It kind of reminds me of Aing's voice (from Avatar). If that is what it's gonna sound like, Dub Naruto will have a really fitting voice. But if not, I guess it'll sound similar. Since there's not much else for me to say about Dub Naruto's first words, I suppose I'll do the old fashion method of waiting to see the show before I judge.

And Juputoru, you're absolutely right about Hikaru on the cover.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Finally! I am sick of Yugi on the cover almost all the time. They should be putting up other people on the covers! There are lots of other people that can be used:
    Hikaru, Zolo, Naruto, Kurama=D, Hiei^.~, Yusuke, etc. Like other people pointed out earlier, what's the point of editing certain scenes intended for older people in a magazine FOR those older people?! That makes no sense at all.

"A dagger can be concealed in a smile." -Chinese Proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan question
    Why do you like Tenten? She's weak, useless and does nothing. Plus, she just uses WEAPONS.
    Me: You just answered my question for me. I've always been interested in weapons from childhood from watching so many Chinese movies. Also, the fact that she does absolutely nothing too important appeals to me. A lot of background characters appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Zelda
    Finally! I am sick of Yugi on the cover almost all the time. They should be putting up other people on the covers! There are lots of other people that can be used:
    Hikaru, Zolo, Naruto, Kurama=D, Hiei^.~, Yusuke, etc. Like other people pointed out earlier, what's the point of editing certain scenes intended for older people in a magazine FOR those older people?! That makes no sense at all.
    Yeah, it's a releaf that Naruto's on the cover in Vol. 3 Issue 3 instead of Yugi. It wierd how almost every Shonen Jump issue I got has Yugi on the cover. x_x;
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Well since DBZ isn't in there Yu-Gi-Oh! has taken over.... And Let's hope they use more characters then Atemu after this issue....
    3DS Friend Code: 2466-1438-1624

What's the preview for November 2005? Mr. Fullswing? Ichigo 100%? I'd say more, but those are the only ones I can think of...

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

Quote Originally Posted by MJC CartoGuy
    What's the preview for November 2005? Mr. Fullswing? Ichigo 100%? I'd say more, but those are the only ones I can think of...
    It said another BoBoBo would be in it, not sure why though. >.>

I still ahve not got my issue.

Iwonder which Manga there gonna have in SJ weekly next. Maybe they decided Bo^7 would be it!

I think they already did Bo^7...yup. In the September issue.

You know...why won't SJ add another permanent manga to its roster? I know the GNs are released faster when they're not in Jump, but...then again, they COULD release more chapters per month of the manga they already have! *wants the OP and Naruto manga to hurry ahead to the good parts...and wants more HnG, period*
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

One Piece gets 3 Chapters per issue. And the others get 2 besides the previews.

And BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo come out in Septembers so I doubt it will be again.... I think you guys got mixed up with the graphic novel's release....

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Quagmire
    I know that. But I still say we should get more :P Even if it's just for the December issue, as a psuedo-Christmas present. Eh, call me impatient I think I'm just complaining becasue I just read through most of the old issues...which are about an inch thicker than the recent ones, thanks to DBZ. I'll still get SJ anyway ;P
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Yeah. That would be nice. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Yuugis Black Magician
    It said another BoBoBo would be in it, not sure why though. >.>
    Well, Bo x7 IS coming to CN soon. Besides, why question more BoBoBo? >:O Welcome it!

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Ah, damn, Ichigo's liscened already? I wasn't done with it...

"Say hello to my little friend!."

I don't know if it has been, I just named some of the mangas in Weekly Shonen Jump.

Oh, good. I was afraid I'd never finish it..

"Say hello to my little friend!."

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Quagmire

And BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo come out in Septembers so I doubt it will be again.... I think you guys got mixed up with the graphic novel's release....
    That dude looks like Mirror B.
    Naruto manga starting to get much more intresting in the lates issue
    wow this place really dropped off in activity huh.

More like Mirror B looks like Bo BoBo due to the manga coming out in 2001.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

I read Bo^7 and it isn't all that funny, just stupid slapstick stuff. I prefer that HnG is released faster, three-four chapters a month. SJ should have stopped releasing so many SJ titles because they'll use up all of their teams and then the SJ Mag. Comics get less attention. Finish off YGO in SJ Mag. as quick as possible so that they don't have to consentrate so much on YGO, seeing as how about eleven chapters are released each month. (2 in SJ, 9 in Volume).

And also, why the heck does my B&N NOT carry Whistle! and Ultimate Muscle? I wanna read UM (at least to give it a chance) and I don't wanna travel ten miles one way to read Whistle! at the mall every time (on last two chapters of V6, this is a great comic, you should all read it).

No clue. I want to read Ulitimate Muscle too. Like right now they are in the finals with Scar-face and Kid Muscle.

Hmm,it seems that the Bo7 in the next issue will be another preview chapter.

They mention the Black Cat Anime and say it will be coming to America soon (the comic), could this be the next SJ member?

I bought my Ruroken 18 today. For some reason Ruroken 18 and SK 7 are on sale at SunCoast, but no tPoT or YGO 15...blast I must have them!! And Whistle! Volume 7.

Here's my review.

This month, Kenshin reflects on his past and the horrible deeds he had commited. Trying to atone for his sins, Kenshin pays his respects for the women he has not seen in ten years. After weeks of partying the gang goes home to Tokyo. Yahiko yearns to improve his skill, Kenshin is even willing to help Yahiko a little (but he won't teach Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryu) in his training. Sano gets his hand checked-up on, and Megumi and Kaoru have a little chat. And now, begin the Jenchu story arc, or Revenge. The Six Comrades, six individuals who wish to take they're revenge on Kenshin for the terrible things he has done to them in his past. If Tenchu is Judgement from the Heaven's, then Jenchu is Judgement from one's self.

I'm surprised nobody has said something about this.

Shonen Jump keeps messing up on the date for the next release of the next issue. (This has been the last two issues that have done that)

I know I saw that. The Death Note preview looked intresting.
    Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Brinstar
    I believe Masashi Kishimoto said in an interview that there are absolutely no guns in the world of Naruto, since bullets far outclass the speed of shurikens.
    Yeah, I read that. Problem is, even with no guns Dosu compared something to a gun barrel, which makes no sense since there are no guns, so obviously nobody should know what a gun barrel is anyway.

Hi there. Ive been reading SJ for a while, and agree with all of you who say MORE HnG! *coughs* But i also think there needs to be more Naruto, and more SK, they can drop everything else for all i care, as long as theres losts of those 3. And i also think they shoulda replaced DBZ with DeathNote, but thats just what i think.
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast