Page 737 of 744 FirstFirst ... 637687727733734735736737738739740741 ... LastLast
Results 18,401 to 18,425 of 18582

Thread: Black Ice Clan

  1. #18401
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Black Ice Cave
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahud king View Post
    Last time i'm gonna do this: does anyone have the event shiny raikou they can trade? I have lots of stuff... And I can breed all sorts of things.
    I should have one on one of my games. I got all three on all five of my games, but only RNGed one of them. It's likely to still be on fourth gen with horrible IVs, but I have one.

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeselord View Post
    What are you looking for? I have a load of DWs and I might have a spare shiny flawless metagross somewhere if that interests you. Or if you're looking for something in particular...
    A flawless event that is no longer obtainable is worth more than a Metagross, flawless or not. Unless you have legendaries, I don't think you have anything to offer. I'm planning to offer it as a prize of some sort, so you might get it anyway.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

    My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

    Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

  2. #18402
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Username: Tatsu_Kinomiya
    Fourth gen friend code: N/A
    Fifth gen friend code: N/A
    PO Username: Tatsu Kinomiya
    Favorite Pokémon: Primarily, Charizard's my favorite Pokemon, due to the fact I was given the name, 'Charmander', when I was in elementary (since my name's Charbory). Then as I grew older, people started saying I was 'evolving', lolz.
    Fire-Type: Charizard
    Dragon-Type: Salamence
    Legendary: Reshiram
    A little about yourself: Well, I'm twenty-years old, and I enjoy Anime/Manga and video games. I'm currently in college studying for Animation (2yrs) and Game Design (Another 2yrs). I'm on Facebook a lot, (http://www.facebook.com/TatsuKinomiya) and I have a 'Like' Page called, Johto Region Trainer Gold (http://www.facebook.com/JRTGLikeNoOneEverWas) and that's about all of the general stuff. Now for the Pokemon-related stuff, I've been playing Pokemon ever since Pokemon: Red Version was released to America (yes, I'm that old, lolz). Just recently, if not a month now, I've been playing Pokemon Showdown to pass the time and found myself growing addicted to it, lolz.

    If you need me to add more, just say.

  3. #18403
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Black Ice Cave
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Well, I did only ask for you to say a little... That's more than enough. Welcome to the Black Ice Clan, Tatsu Kinomiya!


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

    My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

    Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

  4. #18404
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Utah, US
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu_Kinomiya View Post
    Username: Tatsu_Kinomiya
    Fourth gen friend code: N/A
    Fifth gen friend code: N/A
    PO Username: Tatsu Kinomiya
    Favorite Pokémon: Primarily, Charizard's my favorite Pokemon, due to the fact I was given the name, 'Charmander', when I was in elementary (since my name's Charbory). Then as I grew older, people started saying I was 'evolving', lolz.
    Fire-Type: Charizard
    Dragon-Type: Salamence
    Legendary: Reshiram
    A little about yourself: Well, I'm twenty-years old, and I enjoy Anime/Manga and video games. I'm currently in college studying for Animation (2yrs) and Game Design (Another 2yrs). I'm on Facebook a lot, (http://www.facebook.com/TatsuKinomiya) and I have a 'Like' Page called, Johto Region Trainer Gold (http://www.facebook.com/JRTGLikeNoOneEverWas) and that's about all of the general stuff. Now for the Pokemon-related stuff, I've been playing Pokemon ever since Pokemon: Red Version was released to America (yes, I'm that old, lolz). Just recently, if not a month now, I've been playing Pokemon Showdown to pass the time and found myself growing addicted to it, lolz.

    If you need me to add more, just say.
    Yay someone that I invited is here!

    Welcome Tatsu! Just stay active!
    Black friend code: 2967-0582-0052



    My Quilava like page: https://www.facebook.com/Quilava613

  5. #18405
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    A flawless event that is no longer obtainable is worth more than a Metagross, flawless or not. Unless you have legendaries, I don't think you have anything to offer. I'm planning to offer it as a prize of some sort, so you might get it anyway.
    According to my old trade thread I have:
    • Shiny Latias (timid, flawless, UT)
    • Shiny Gengar (timid, HP fight 70, egg move disable, EVd, 252 spd, 252 spatk, 4 HP)
    • Shiny Virizion (timid, HP ice 70, UT)
    • Shiny Landorus (jolly, flawless, UT)

    I'm not sure if I still have them all or if they're cloned and what not but do any of those sound good?
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  6. #18406
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Hello new person! Welcome to the clan! ^^

  7. #18407
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Woo hoo new people and activity. YAY!! I'll be on the Xat if you wanna chat. But anyone have a Shaymin or Mew. Legit. I need one of each to complete my boxdex.

    I also need meloetta but I can wait for that to come out.

    trade offers in my sig.

    3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

  8. #18408
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    House Laurent, Demacia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Well, it looks like i'm back. The old clan merged, and I don't wanna deal with all that. Even though you peoples know me, should sign back up again I guess :P

    Username: StarMasterWarrior, or Star.
    Fourth gen friend code: Don't play it no more
    Fifth gen friend code: Um... My new White 2 FC is 3955-5055-3745
    PO Username: StarMasterWarrior
    Favorite Pokémon: Staraptor
    A little about yourself: Meh, was here for a year then left, but now i'm back Edit: Also, I just turned 12 October 31
    Who recommended you to this clan? Myself
    Division: Ice division

    So, whats new?


    Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

  9. #18409
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Utah, US
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Well, it looks like i'm back. The old clan merged, and I don't wanna deal with all that. Even though you peoples know me, should sign back up again I guess :P

    Username: StarMasterWarrior, or Star.
    Fourth gen friend code: Don't play it no more
    Fifth gen friend code: Um... My new White 2 FC is 3955-5055-3745
    PO Username: StarMasterWarrior
    Favorite Pokémon: Staraptor
    A little about yourself: Meh, was here for a year then left, but now i'm back Edit: Also, I just turned 12 October 31
    Who recommended you to this clan? Myself
    Division: Ice division

    So, whats new?
    Well Black and White 2 came out and oh yeah huge inactivity!
    Black friend code: 2967-0582-0052



    My Quilava like page: https://www.facebook.com/Quilava613

  10. #18410
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    House Laurent, Demacia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Well,thats one warm welcome. Join Avenue is sooo fun.


    Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

  11. #18411
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Utah, US
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Well,thats one warm welcome. Join Avenue is sooo fun.
    Should I have said something like this: OMG Star is Back! He will save our clan from the recent inactivity!

    What is your rank on join avenue? Mine is 19! Yay!
    Black friend code: 2967-0582-0052



    My Quilava like page: https://www.facebook.com/Quilava613

  12. #18412
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Hey Star, welcome back to the clan!

  13. #18413
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Welcome back star!
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  14. #18414
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    House Laurent, Demacia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    lol Bacon, it's fine. I'm a rank 9. With the purple ceiling cause it was the only decent one :P And lots of Japs there


    Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

  15. #18415
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Utah, US
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    lol Bacon, it's fine. I'm a rank 9. With the purple ceiling cause it was the only decent one :P And lots of Japs there
    I have orange celing. Rank 20 now.

    What would a decent moveset for Scyther be?
    Black friend code: 2967-0582-0052



    My Quilava like page: https://www.facebook.com/Quilava613

  16. #18416
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Black Ice Cave
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bacon View Post
    I have orange celing. Rank 20 now.

    What would a decent moveset for Scyther be?
    Any of these will work. Based on how you've used Scyther in the past, I would think the last set would be a good choice. Personally, I would use either the SD or Choice set.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

    My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

    Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

  17. #18417
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Utah, US
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Any of these will work. Based on how you've used Scyther in the past, I would think the last set would be a good choice. Personally, I would use either the SD or Choice set.
    I like that bulky swords dance one!
    Black friend code: 2967-0582-0052



    My Quilava like page: https://www.facebook.com/Quilava613

  18. #18418
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    I'm Back
    Welcome back Star Master Warrior. please if your on you should come to the Xat. Cuz that's where I'm at.

    As for the Join Avenue... I haven't really done much in it. so I'm like rank 1.


    [edit] if you guys have a hotmail I can chat with you on that... just pm me
    Last edited by JCKane; 14th November 2012 at 7:09 PM.

    3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

  19. #18419
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Speaking of Hotmail, I heard Microsoft's going to get rid of Windows Live Messenger in favor of Skype sometime early 2013 /=

  20. #18420
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    House Laurent, Demacia
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Well hello to you to Vader. :P
    Somehow, my Join Ave. glitched and everything there is sold out and no visitors came even though it was a new day. :/ I wonder what happened.


    Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

  21. #18421
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Black Ice Cave
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonjoon0330 View Post
    Speaking of Hotmail, I heard Microsoft's going to get rid of Windows Live Messenger in favor of Skype sometime early 2013 /=
    Keep things Pokémon related, please. More specifically, main series games. More specifically, the current (or even past, if you so desire) metagame.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

    Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

    My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

    Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

  22. #18422
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    47

    Default

    ok. Speaking of pokemon... it seems the new pokemon mystery dungeon has multiplayer YAY!!! Though as I was reading it seems that you may not be able to use your main pokemon. But like I said I'm not sure.

    Also are we allowed to talk about Super Smash bros? after all pokemon are in it plus even serebii has a section on it here.

    [edit] I'm on the chat.

    3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

  23. #18423
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Utah, US
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Well hello to you to Vader. :P
    Somehow, my Join Ave. glitched and everything there is sold out and no visitors came even though it was a new day. :/ I wonder what happened.
    It is like the Pokemon Dream world. If you change the date or time, like for daylight savings, everything will be sold out for one day. I know because I changed for daylight saving and it did the same for me.
    Black friend code: 2967-0582-0052



    My Quilava like page: https://www.facebook.com/Quilava613

  24. #18424
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bacon View Post
    It is like the Pokemon Dream world. If you change the date or time, like for daylight savings, everything will be sold out for one day. I know because I changed for daylight saving and it did the same for me.
    I really think they should fix it where you can adjust for day light saving's time and not have it effect your game. I mean Gold and silver you could.

    3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

  25. #18425
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    47

    Default

    well later guys. Gotta go.

    3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

Page 737 of 744 FirstFirst ... 637687727733734735736737738739740741 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •