Page 681 of 744 FirstFirst ... 581631671677678679680681682683684685691731 ... LastLast
Results 17,001 to 17,025 of 18582

Thread: Black Ice Clan

Toxicroak can learn Sucker Punch and Pursuit, I just don't have one at my disposal

If that makes it any easier, I would like Pawniard with Defiant as well, If you need anything that I may have, I can offer that.
    Last edited by KnightDiaz; 15th May 2012 at 4:47 AM.

FC = 0604-9488-3006

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckster View Post
    Clan? I've taken a good look at Cryogonal and realized this: Its not as bad as most take it to be: N0 x4 weaknesses, ridiculous Sp.Def, good Speed and usable Sp.Atk, with an immunity to Ground. OK, so it cant wall physically with its Weaknesses to Rock (SR, gasp! but it got Rapid Spin), Fighting, Steel, and Fire as well as pitiful Defense not to mention its only resistance to Ice... but besides Fire, all of his weaknesses are primarily physical and who keeps a Special Wall out on a Physical Sweeper anyway (unless its Luvsdisc.)

Lets face it: Cryogonal isnt 'bad' per se, and when you think about it, Blissey is similar (though VERY CLEARLY better) in the regards that it has only one immunity (Ghost, though useful), USELESS Defense and an even more crippling Fighting-type weakness, not to mention it scampers from physical hitters. Im not saying 'use Cryogonal' I just felt like saying its not AS bad as you think.

Thoughts?
    Add light Screen and a Physical Wall (Weezing with will-o-wisp is my choice) and we have a team coming along

FC = 0604-9488-3006

Useless defense? Tell that to my Cryogonal that survives several Rock Slides from powerful Rock types, such as Tyranitar and Terrakion. Cryogonal is much more versatile than Smogon would lead you to believe. My set works, and what you're suggesting also works well.

Today's lesson: Cryogonal is awesome.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Just a quick post to apologise for my inactivity, my excuse is that I'm currently doing my GCSEs. I'm think you have a different educational system in America so basically they're important exams if you don't know. Because of that I'll be inactive until around July.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

YES! The ban has been lifted.
    What happened?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Technically, I never lifted the ban, and wasn't planning to until later today. Much later. About the time I would be going to bed, to be specific. However, I completely forgot and probably wouldn't have lifted it until someone reminded me. I guess now is close enough.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Ok, I beg for Vader's eternal forgiveness for my being dead. And Cheese's exams are like the FCAT. I've been busy and erm, let's just say a hiatus from Pokemon to do other stuff.

So I iz forgiveded by dem Vaderz?

Star

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Ok, I beg for Vader's eternal forgiveness for my being dead. And Cheese's exams are like the FCAT. I've been busy and erm, let's just say a hiatus from Pokemon to do other stuff.

So I iz forgiveded by dem Vaderz?

Star
    Star, we must battle SOONZ.
    Or we will DIEZ.
    NOWZ.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Useless defense? Tell that to my Cryogonal that survives several Rock Slides from powerful Rock types, such as Tyranitar and Terrakion. Cryogonal is much more versatile than Smogon would lead you to believe. My set works, and what you're suggesting also works well.

Today's lesson: Cryogonal is awesome.
    You used a Snowflake with Acid Armor, did you? I was refering to Cryo's base stats.

I dont rely on Smogon in terms of what they tend to say about most Pokemon (I can agree with Luvdisc though) because it tend to blow some Pokemon out of proportion like Exadrill in Uber or the ban of Drizzle + Swift Swim. Really? Why dont we ban Chlorophyll users and call it a day? I do see what they're saying when they say STAB in the rain + Speed boost is pretty powerful, as well as Sandstorm Excardrill, but they are NOT overpowered. Both are left at the mercy of other faster attackers without their weather up.

I think the (or our) rules should only include the ban of Pokemon not allowed in official Nintendo tournaments, as you are going to see alot break Smogon 'official' rules in such events anyway (plus Nintendo is much more fair with their ban's: All exclusive to the more truly overpowered Pokemon.)
    B/W FC: 0862 7496 5200

(^Credit to Abagoora^)
    Art:Unvailable
    I can do one art project at a time JUST FOR MY CLAN! Note its done when its done, no deadlines and WAIT!
    See DevART for examples, No Animations!

If I ever sound mean, make a mistake, or break a rule, please be kind as to tell me before the trouble, I'd be glad to fix my mistake

Im not tolerant of others, im accepting of others!

I gots a Flipnote account! Click!

I Has A DeviantART! Click!

Of course. How else could I use it defensively?

Rain is broken and is the easiest weather to keep up. I'm okay with the ban on Drizzle and Swift Swim. I would actually be happy if Nintendo banned it in VGC. It make teams much more diverse. Want to know the best way to win at VGC? Counter rain. Trick Room is also over used, but not nearly as much as rain.

As for Excadrill, it is fast and strong, but it is not bulky enough for Ubers. Aqua Jet and Mach Punch are the best moves to use against it.

What I have banned is what I see as Uber in both singles and doubles. Some Pokémon are overpowered in one, but not the other.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    Of course. How else could I use it defensively?

Rain is broken and is the easiest weather to keep up. I'm okay with the ban on Drizzle and Swift Swim. I would actually be happy if Nintendo banned it in VGC. It make teams much more diverse. Want to know the best way to win at VGC? Counter rain. Trick Room is also over used, but not nearly as much as rain.

As for Excadrill, it is fast and strong, but it is not bulky enough for Ubers. Aqua Jet and Mach Punch are the best moves to use against it.

What I have banned is what I see as Uber in both singles and doubles. Some Pokémon are overpowered in one, but not the other.
    How is it 'easy' to set up exactly? I never quite caught it. Is it due to type advantage?

I would like to see a Fire-type Chlorophyll equivalent (Or a Fire-type with Chlorophyll) and see how the metagame responds to that (Fire/Grass would be awesome!).
    Last edited by Shuckster; 17th May 2012 at 1:58 AM.

(^Credit to Abagoora^)
    I can do one art project at a time JUST FOR MY CLAN! Note its done when its done, no deadlines and WAIT!

If I ever sound mean, make a mistake, or break a rule, please be kind as to tell me before the trouble, I'd be glad to fix my mistake

I use it in doubles. In theory, it would be harder to set up. However, it's always paired with something more threatening, or my opponents are too slow. Fake Out helps as well. Heck, Follow Me would work well, too, though I've never used it.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

I think i'll leave. I'm rarely online lately.

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

Quote Originally Posted by Adalricus View Post
    I think i'll leave. I'm rarely online lately.
    WHAT?!
    Nooooooooooooo!
    I think the curse of leaving people is back.

Sorry. I never did anything anyways

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

Im back guys. So whats new?

[Credit to DasBoot for the awesone banner!]

[Credit to Snowflake for making this!]
    ING: Gem
    Black FC: 4599 2292 5028

Username: TheLooker
    Fourth gen friend code: (Soon to Come)
    Fifth gen friend code: (4857 2197 2511)
    PO Username: Zero
    Favorite Pokémon: Jolteon, Chikorita
    A little about yourself: I like pokemon. Enjoy breeding pokemon. Was a breeder on in a clan on another clan. Just had to restart my game over due to me losing my pokemon Soulsilver (Which contained all of my good pokemon don't worry I'll be getting another one soon). Im 17 and I can be on here daily if needed.
    Who recommended you to this clan? No One
    Division: Dark
    3DS FC: 5026.5812.2789
    Shiny Tyrunt: 20 eggs
    MM Hunting: Froakie - 30 eggs

Quote Originally Posted by TheLooker View Post
    Username: TheLooker
    Fourth gen friend code: (Soon to Come)
    Fifth gen friend code: (4857 2197 2511)
    PO Username: Zero
    Favorite Pokémon: Jolteon, Chikorita
    A little about yourself: I like pokemon. Enjoy breeding pokemon. Was a breeder on in a clan on another clan. Just had to restart my game over due to me losing my pokemon Soulsilver (Which contained all of my good pokemon don't worry I'll be getting another one soon). Im 17 and I can be on here daily if needed.
    Who recommended you to this clan? No One
    Division: Dark
    Yo, welcome!

Dan, I think the curse of leaving people is back.

If people leave it is because they have not made a big enough impact. If you plan on staying you should at least try to be a little active.

I was just thinking about nicknames, and was wondering what a Hariyama could be named...
    Black friend code: 2967-0582-0052

My Quilava like page: https://www.facebook.com/Quilava613

Fatso! Name him Fatso!

(^Credit to Abagoora^)

VM him about this, please.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bacon View Post
    If people leave it is because they have not made a big enough impact. If you plan on staying you should at least try to be a little active.

I was just thinking about nicknames, and was wondering what a Hariyama could be named...
    *you meaning the clan

It's hard when the majority of the clan is filled with 10-year-olds.

Yeah, I'm just not feeling this. Plus I'm not even active here. Sorry, Vader

You'll probably ban me from joining again since this is the, what, 4th time I've left. But yeah, I don't care. There's way too many members in this clan who are in 5th grade AKA: Immature.
    I mod the Smogon Forums. Feel free to ask me any questions!

No, I'll just kick you if I ever meet you in person.

If a ten year old wants to join, so be it. I don't turn anyone down, so long as the application is filled out correctly.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DarumakkaImposter View Post
    *you meaning the clan

It's hard when the majority of the clan is filled with 10-year-olds.

Yeah, I'm just not feeling this. Plus I'm not even active here. Sorry, Vader

You'll probably ban me from joining again since this is the, what, 4th time I've left. But yeah, I don't care. There's way too many members in this clan who are in 5th grade AKA: Immature.
    OBJECTION!
    When me and Dan joined, we were 10!
    Were we inactive?
    No!
    (Dan became inactive later)

It's more than just the ten year olds who are inactive. Some our most active members from when this clan first started have been removed due to inactivity.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Page 681 of 744 FirstFirst ... 581631671677678679680681682683684685691731 ... LastLast