Page 742 of 744 FirstFirst ... 642692732738739740741742743744 LastLast
Results 18,526 to 18,550 of 18582

Thread: Black Ice Clan

Default Goodbye!

Will be leaving the clan due to personal issues in real life. Will be back if/when the problem is solved.
    Until then, goodbye guys! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all and take care! Thanks for the good times!

Quote Originally Posted by wonjoon0330 View Post
    Will be leaving the clan due to personal issues in real life. Will be back if/when the problem is solved.
    Until then, goodbye guys! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all and take care! Thanks for the good times!
    Ouch. Well see you.

To all others I have an Hour so if you wanna battle me nows the time to do so.

PS I'm in the Xat.

EDIT: Well i've only got 4 minutes left now so later.

EDIT 2: A little sad that it's been 24 hours and no activity.
    Last edited by JCKane; 19th December 2012 at 10:20 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

If clan activity doesn't pick up by the end of the year, I will request it to be closed.

EDIT: This was posted in November, and I just now noticed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok
    Two days ago I contacted the other clan mods about possibly giving some leeway on what could be talked about, and after a unanimous vote, we all agreeed that on-topic talk should be expanded to cover all types of video games, not just Pokékmon. So if you want to discuss anything related to RPGs, platformers, racers, fighters etc, and even hold mini tournaments (such as street fighter or smash tournaments) then you can do so without me or other mods kidnapping infracting / warning you.

Keep in mind that anything not related to video gaming is still banned from being discussed in the clan, as they are still spam and you will still be infracted for it. Also, you wouldnt' be able to make things like "Street Fighter" or "Smash Bros" clans or organise wars centred around them. Those must strictly be Pokémon based.
    Last edited by LordVader2719; 20th December 2012 at 6:23 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    If clan activity doesn't pick up by the end of the year, I will request it to be closed.

EDIT: This was posted in November, and I just now noticed it.

It's sad but i don't blaim you if you do. Sadly, this is the last day most likely that I'll be on here until next year.

As for a battle I'm afraid that I can't. Who all here is still active with battling and I'll see if I can't battle them a week after chritmas.

On the topic note. Who here plays Pokemon Mystery dungeon? There's a new one coming out for 3DS but sadly what I've seen so far is a little disappointing. from what I've seen it sounds like you team is trying to start a town or whatever so it looks like it's more based around that. Myself I like the Exploration teams one out of the other team. As for what pokemon are in it I'm even further disappointed that the only starters are (Main series starters) that are playable are the Unova starters and Pikachu (yes technically a starter due to yellow). They took even Riolu out which really makes it disappointing. Zoroak, and the Semisage and them are the only pokemon I'm finding interesting enough for the game.

5th gen
    6th gen

Well, I would be fine with you closing the clan i'm very busy and barley active sadly. The amount of time this clan has been around is a long time and it would be about time for the clan to shut down (after about 4 years?) due to time and people coming and going. The clan has more or less died out unless we can get more members and set up a war team of some sorts. We don't even need our best people on the team to get recognition we just need a sort of war team to tell people that we are active and we can do wars and battles.\

ALSO, merry Christmas to anyone who is celebrating it, Happy Hanukkah to whom ever celebrated that also Quanza? idk how to spell dat xD

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

My 3DS friend code is 3282-3275-6248 if anyone wants to add me you can.
    Credits:
    LordVader2719, Quilt, Anakbae/Godzilla, FairyWitch and SNOWFLAKE

Username:dangerous36m
    4th gen fc:none
    Po:none
    Myself:i like to play pokemon and act
    Who recommended: no one
    Division: dark
    5gen fc: currently away from ds

Hi guys! Havent talked to any of you in a long time. Ive been very busy and havent done anything pokemon related in a long time. Its sad that this clan is dying. Ill try to be more active, but its been hard with real life things getting in the way.

Welcome back, Bears! At least someone posted.
    As well as a new member! Welcome!

If you two can be active, there might be some hope for the clan.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

yay! Thanks Mr.vader

Oh here we go again another new member to call him MR. VADER....
    Black friend code: 2967-0582-0052

My Quilava like page: https://www.facebook.com/Quilava613

Hi guys what cha up to

Welcome back, Bears! At least someone posted.
    As well as a new member! Welcome!

If you two can be active, there might be some hope for the clan.
    Im active MR. Vader :c

This is my lovely badge for the Shadow Star league click on the league to look at it:

Credits:

Hey anyone wanna battle

So whats changed in bw2 (competitively)? Ive been gone since they came out. So im not aware of the changes

Not too much. Stealth Rock, along with a lot of other amazing moves, are easier to obtain. And for some Pokémon, now possible. For instance, it is now easier to obtain a flawless Aerodactyl with Unnerve and Stealth Rock, and Jellicent now has access to Giga Drain. Beautiful.

As for Kyurem's new formes, White Kyurem has been banished into Uber, but Black Kyurem, due to its lackluster movepool, is OU; despite its amazing 170 base Attack.

There's also the new Therian formes. Thundurus' Therian forme is on many teams due its amazing stats and movepool (Volt Absorb is a nice ability, as well), but isn't broken like its normal form. Landorus is good in doubles, but there are better Intimidate users. Tornadus is usable, but its normal form is better.

There's more, but that's really all you need to know. A few more DW Pokémon are available only on BW2, but most of them suck.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Not too much. Stealth Rock, along with a lot of other amazing moves, are easier to obtain. And for some Pokémon, now possible. For instance, it is now easier to obtain a flawless Aerodactyl with Unnerve and Stealth Rock, and Jellicent now has access to Giga Drain. Beautiful.

As for Kyurem's new formes, White Kyurem has been banished into Uber, but Black Kyurem, due to its lackluster movepool, is OU; despite its amazing 170 base Attack.

There's also the new Therian formes. Thundurus' Therian forme is on many teams due its amazing stats and movepool (Volt Absorb is a nice ability, as well), but isn't broken like its normal form. Landorus is good in doubles, but there are better Intimidate users. Tornadus is usable, but its normal form is better.

There's more, but that's really all you need to know. A few more DW Pokémon are available only on BW2, but most of them suck.
    Actually tornadus-t is better it has a 121 base speed a bit more bulky and has regenerator

Regenerator is a very nice ability, especially for a Flying type, but I prefer Prankster. Of course, without Thunder Wave, it doesn't help it that much.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

What dose Regenerate do and why the heck would they give Mr. Octopus (Jellicent) Giga Drain.

Credits:

Regernator heals 25% of HP when it switches out, which is also how much a Flying type will lose when it switches in.

Giga Drain offers the same coverage as Energy Ball, which is a very useful move for Jellicent. However, Giga Drain will also heal the bulky jelly fish. The better question is why wouldn't you want Jellicent to have Giga Drain?

I suppose in singles Will-O-Wisp might be a better option, but on certain doubles teams, Giga Drain is far more valuable. Energy Ball saved me in Regionals more than once, and Giga Drain would have helped a lot more if it was available at the time.

EDIT: Activity has gone up a bit in the last few days, so I'll keep the clan open. For now, at least.
    Last edited by LordVader2719; 1st January 2013 at 7:33 PM.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Regernator heals 25% of HP when it switches out, which is also how much a Flying type will lose when it switches in.

Giga Drain offers the same coverage as Energy Ball, which is a very useful move for Jellicent. However, Giga Drain will also heal the bulky jelly fish. The better question is why wouldn't you want Jellicent to have Giga Drain?

I suppose in singles Will-O-Wisp might be a better option, but on certain doubles teams, Giga Drain is far more valuable. Energy Ball saved me in Regionals more than once, and Giga Drain would have helped a lot more if it was available at the time.

EDIT: Activity has gone up a bit in the last few days, so I'll keep the clan open. For now, at least.
    I need to beat Bears before you can close it! :P

You better do that soon. You only have about two weeks. :P

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

So the Clan didn't die!! YAY!! Well so far it hasn't. But i got some bad news. my Ride's vehicle is broken so we gotta rely on my brother and sister's vehicle but due their activities (work and what not) I probally won't be able to get on as much. We'll see.

However, I can get on before Youth starts but most likely that won't be very long and I won't be able to battle or anything.

5th gen
    6th gen

So this clan is closing in 2 weeks

If activity decreases by that time, it will close, but that's not what I was talking about. If you want to know, you can ask Mr. Bacon. He may or may not tell you; it's his business and I will not tell you without his permission.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

here are more updates coming to competitive pokemon tiers: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3476864

Page 742 of 744 FirstFirst ... 642692732738739740741742743744 LastLast