Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: First Impact

Default First Impact

Welcome to First Impact. This clan attempts to make the best of each of its’ divisions battlers. Members get split up into a division upon joining, and using these divisions, different kinds of tournaments will be held for each, when the time for a tournament comes around, of course. This team’s mascot is Deoxys, and it’s formes, which can clearly show each capabilities for each, which gave rise to this clans divisions.

There are obviously going to be some simple rules to follow within the clan itself, and that includes during wars.

1. Never argue with the team leader, and their mods. They have the right to judge a situation, and take suitable action.
    2. Be nice to everyone. Everyone has the right to be treated nicely, and I would like to see that in my members.
    3. No spamming or flaming.
    4. Only post on this thread if you’re a member.
    5. All SPPf rules apply.

In this clan, every member will be put into a division depending on their “battling style.” These divisions are as follows:

These battlers battle with whatever they want, with many different strategies.
        Spoiler:- Members:

These battlers base their plan solely around hitting their opponent as hard as they can to ensure they can’t do much.

Their teams are based around a brick wall; they attempt to stall out their opponent and take as many hits as their can.

These battlers try to be as quick as possible, utilizing speed priority and entry hazards to give a quick defeat to their opponent.

Unsure what division they would like to be placed in as they haven’t had much experience with competitive battling.

If you would like to join First Impact, please will out the following form and PM it to me. When it comes to choosing a “battling style”, it will in turn decide which division you will be in.

Code:
    Username:
    Friend Code:
    Pokemon Online: 
    Battling Style:

Similar to some other clans, we’ll have a point system where you can use the Meteor Shards (MS: our currency) you gather to buy things in the clan shop. Here are a few ways of getting a few Meteor Shards:

Posting on the thread : 100 MS
    Winning a battle: 200 MS
    Losing a battle: 100 MS
    Tie battle: 150 MS
    Donating: Varies

More ways to obtain Meteor Shards may be added in the future, so keep an eye out. Winning or losing a battle will always get you Meteor Shards, but obviously there is a difference between how much you get from winning, and how much you get from losing. And for every post a member makes on the Serebii thread, you will get 50 Meteor Shards. Upon joining First Impact, every member will get 1000 Meteor Shards.

This is the place where you can use the Meteor Shards you’ve gathered to but pokemon for use in competitive battling, or just to have as a novelty. Prices on the pokemon will range depending on their IVs, what they are, etc. The first week in which you join you will not be able to purchase anything from the shops. Not only will it allow you to accumulate Meteor Shards to buy things with, it’ll also give you time to get to know everyone before trying to buy things.

Spoiler:- Battle-Readies:

Spoiler:- Egg Moves:

Spoiler:- Events:

Spoiler:- Special:

I will accept donations for the clan as soon as you join. Just fill out this form and PM it to me. We can then discuss a time to trade, and I will offer you Meteor Shards for the pokemon you donate.

Code:
    Pokemon:
    Event (Yes/No):
    Shiny (Yes/No):
    EVs:
    IVs:
    Nature:
    Moves:

This is where I will post upcoming tournaments. There will obviously be different styles of tournaments, which may restrict to different divisions, or an all division tournament.

CURRENTLY NO TOURNAMENTS

This will be the lineup for up and coming wars that will be held. TheUmbreonMaster is the War Leader and he'll be running all the war lineups and helping organising wars with clans. The best battlers from the clan will be put into this lineup and will battle for First Impact. If some people are unable to battle, there will be reserve battlers in case of that. In the worst case scenario neither a battler or the reserves cannot battle, other members may be chosen for the war. Here is the current war lineup:

1. Serris
    2. TheUmbreonMaster
    3. tomthepom
    4. RifleAvenger
    5. damaster
    6. adbabs
    7. ddrox

Last edited by Serris; 8th August 2011 at 11:49 PM.

(-8.4.2011-)
    jeyre80 has been appointed War leader. He will take care of our war workings and stuff. Congratulations!

(-23.4.2011-)
    TheUmbreonMaster has provided us with a quick run over of Gen 5 tiers. It shall be posted here for referencing later. Thank you, TUM.

Spoiler:- Generation 5 Tiers:

(-26.5.2011-)
    Forgot to update but TheUmbreonMaster has taken the place of being First Impact's War Manager! Congratulations!

Last edited by Serris; 26th May 2011 at 3:31 PM.

Username: DragonMaster123
    Friend Code:1248 6382 8754(PLAT)
    Pokemon Online: [IMP] Draco123
    Battling Style:Heavy and Offensive but I love hazards and status so Speed or Attack Division

Hope I can serve this clan justice

I chase the dream, not the competition.

Thanks for joining Dragon Master, welcome to First Impact : ) It's great to have you here. So, a common question, have you gotten Black or White yet?

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention I have placed you in the Attack division : )

Quote Originally Posted by Serris View Post
    Thanks for joining Dragon Master, welcome to First Impact : ) It's great to have you here. So, a common question, have you gotten Black or White yet?

EDIT: Also, forgot to mention I have placed you in the Attack division : )
    No I haven't gotten it yet but i plan to get it soon

Also Thanks for letting me into the clan. Hope We can do Good

How soon is soon? XD Will you be battling off of it once you get it?

No thanks necessary. I was more than happy to let you join the clan : )

It's been quite a while since I have been active in the clans section of the forum.

Username: jeyre80
    Friend Code: n/a
    Pokemon Online: Yes. I'm known as "Skip.t.G" on there (as well as Shoddy)
    Battling Style: Not every team I have is always defensive, but I still am best for battling with the unexpected, to stall. I'm still looking for my niche in Gen. 5, but in Gen. 4, I almost always uesed Trick Room teams.
    Last edited by James Bondage; 21st March 2011 at 6:00 PM.

Username: Archangel
    Friend Code: 4427-1129-3763 (Not usable yet)
    Pokemon Online: Archangel
    Battling Style: Speed Division
        Spoiler:- Artwork Credits:
    3DS Friend Code : 2509-2166-4408

Founder of the Competitive Forum and the Official Serebii League

remember me from team Oasis?Im looking foward to this.

Username:lucarioisawesome
    Friend Code:in sig
    Pokemon Online: dude1
    Battling Style:45% offence,45% defence and 10% stall,so normal division is good for me i guess.
    † I am a Christian, and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    I watch you while you're sleeping.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    0__0

okay guys we need 3 things

1-donations
    2-chat room
    3-test battles

I can make the chat room easy so serris, pm me when you want the chat room

I might be able to donate a few pokemon but does anyone have a 4th gen ditto?

And for tests, look at my first post or in the attack division if they want to battle me

I used to breed REALLY well. I don't have my DS anymore, but I am going to have one of my old 3rd Gen, FireRed breeds sent to one of the clan memebres whoever can be on at the same time as a person who I know still has this of mine...

Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Impish
    IVs: 31 / * / 30 / * / 30 / *
    Moveset: Seismic Toss / Counter / Heal Bell / WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you are seeing it right, and I can prove that no hacking devices were used to get it, however, the Mimic glitch in Platinum version was exploited to get the moveset. I can explain it in detail, but for all purposes of competitive battling, it's legal, and no AR was used.
    Last edited by James Bondage; 21st March 2011 at 11:04 PM.

I have pokesav and the means to upload it, if you will accept those i'll gladly provide the trade. if you are looking for something, do me a favor, install pokesav yourself, and save the individual poke files, then just email the files and i'll do the rest
    Screw you breelom
    BW FC-2236 6531 9016

Quote Originally Posted by Disalga View Post
    I have pokesav and the means to upload it, if you will accept those i'll gladly provide the trade. if you are looking for something, do me a favor, install pokesav yourself, and save the individual poke files, then just email the files and i'll do the rest
    i beat jeyre80 3-0 on, then got 4-0 lost on PO so IDK if this counts for anything. also, i have pokesav so disalga, can you pokesav some teams for me? thx if you can because pokesav is confusing
    Last edited by TrollFreak; 22nd March 2011 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster123 View Post
    okay guys we need 3 things

1-donations
    2-chat room
    3-test battles

I can make the chat room easy so serris, pm me when you want the chat room

I might be able to donate a few pokemon but does anyone have a 4th gen ditto?

And for tests, look at my first post or in the attack division if they want to battle me
    Donations will be taken care of. I have plenty of pokemon I plan to add, and we've already been given one.

The chat will come around to it when I want to make it.

Also, I'd rather stay away from test battles. I don't like categorising people byb their battle prowess, as I feel it may demean some people. Maybe in the future, I may introduce it. MAY.

Also, the co-leaders I'll have are tomthepom (who has joined already), CaptainDynamic (if he joins), as well as JudoToolz (if he joins).

Quote Originally Posted by lucarioisawesome View Post
    remember me from team Oasis?Im looking foward to this.

Username:lucarioisawesome
    Friend Code:in sig
    Pokemon Online: dude1
    Battling Style:45% offence,45% defence and 10% stall,so normal division is good for me i guess.
    Welcome, LIA. I see you've moved over.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Username: Archangel
    Friend Code: 4427-1129-3763 (Not usable yet)
    Pokemon Online: Archangel
    Battling Style: Speed Division
    Glad to have you here, Goke : )

Quote Originally Posted by jeyre80 View Post
    It's been quite a while since I have been active in the clans section of the forum.

Username: jeyre80
    Friend Code: n/a
    Pokemon Online: Yes. I'm known as "Skip.t.G" on there (as well as Shoddy)
    Battling Style: Not every team I have is always defensive, but I still am best for battling with the unexpected, to stall. I'm still looking for my niche in Gen. 5, but in Gen. 4, I almost always uesed Trick Room teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyre80 View Post
    I used to breed REALLY well. I don't have my DS anymore, but I am going to have one of my old 3rd Gen, FireRed breeds sent to one of the clan memebres whoever can be on at the same time as a person who I know still has this of mine...

Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Impish
    IVs: 31 / * / 30 / * / 30 / *
    Moveset: Seismic Toss / Counter / Heal Bell / WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you are seeing it right, and I can prove that no hacking devices were used to get it, however, the Mimic glitch in Platinum version was exploited to get the moveset. I can explain it in detail, but for all purposes of competitive battling, it's legal, and no AR was used.
    Welcome, jeyre80.

I see you've already offered a donation. It's a VERY nice donation, I must say. I'm actually happy to accept Mimic glitch pokemon. They are legal, much like Flare Blitz'ing Flareon. When will I be able to catch you online so I can take the donation?

i beat jeyre80 3-0 on, then got 4-0 lost on PO so IDK if this counts for anything. also, i have pokesav so disalga, can you pokesav some teams for me? thx if you can because pokesav is confusing
    What he said. He beat me in DW OU, but I returned the favor in Gen V Smogon OU.

Welcome, jeyre80.

I see you've already offered a donation. It's a VERY nice donation, I must say. I'm actually happy to accept Mimic glitch pokemon. They are legal, much like Flare Blitz'ing Flareon. When will I be able to catch you online so I can take the donation?
    I have to get them here by proxy. I no longer have access to DS games of any form, but I can give you a link (in PMs) about where not only the Chansey, but other 'mons I bread can be found. I know who has copys of them (I did clone and check IV stats with AR). I was really big into RNG Abuse, and not using hacks, so anything that has my name on it is the real deal.
    Last edited by James Bondage; 22nd March 2011 at 2:11 AM.

Okie doke. I shall add a W/L/T part to each member in the list to show how battles you've won/lost/tied during your time in the clan.

Also, I have tallied up all post points for everyone, and am adding it to their list now.

Also, I'd happily accept a link, just like you said and PM it to me, and I'll get pokemon from it and add them to the donations list. It'll make a nice start to the donations list.

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi.
    For now I'm doing a playthrough of my White Version (I ordered Black though )

Also looking at getting another R4 card since there were a lot of problems with my last one, the main one being it was stolen...

But a big welcome to all the new members.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by tomthepom View Post
    Just thought I'd stop by and say hi.
    For now I'm doing a playthrough of my White Version (I ordered Black though )

Also looking at getting another R4 card since there were a lot of problems with my last one, the main one being it was stolen...

But a big welcome to all the new members.
    get an acekard, it works much better than a R4

you can find some here http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php

also, thanks for accepeting us with open arms

Username:Heraszor
    Friend Code:2579-8106-7769
    Pokemon Online: no, Pokemon Pearl and in some days White
    Battling Style:Attack although my pokemon resist very much but attack
    @Dragonmaster123 reccommend me to enter this clan
    Last edited by Heraszor; 22nd March 2011 at 4:35 AM.
    Click here to feed me a !
    Credit to Gladeshadow for the AWESOME statues

get an acekard, it works much better than a R4

you can find some here http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php

also, thanks for accepeting us with open arms
    I'm 50/50 on either an Acekard or a SuperCard DSTwo.
    Apparently Acekard's are more reliable, but I can play GBA games one the SuperCard, anyway I have a bad feeling this is agaisnt the rules, so if it is, I'll go edit my posts.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Great to have you Heraszor.

And Tom, there were posts prior to these that mention PokeSAV, and they were ok.

*sigh* well time to scrape off the rust.

Forum Name: TheUmbreonMaster (call meh TUM)
    FC: pending (transfering pokes to soulsilver)
    Division: A good defense is the best offense is the Umbreon way. :3 (defense if you can't figure it out)
    PO s/n: NONE atm
    Referred by Jeyre80

(note: changing banner soon ignore the pure hotness)

PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood

Credit goes to Shadow for the banner

Great to have you join, TUM : ) Safe to say I was able to decode your Division X3

Always nice to scrape of the rust. I've finally been able to get a steady connection of the internet back because with what I was using before (a USB modem), I wasn't able to WiFi at all. Now, however, I can happily WiFi like crazy : D

Great to have you join, TUM : ) Safe to say I was able to decode your Division X3

Always nice to scrape of the rust. I've finally been able to get a steady connection of the internet back because with what I was using before (a USB modem), I wasn't able to WiFi at all. Now, however, I can happily WiFi like crazy : D
    Thanks this clan looks promising so I'll stick around until convinced otherwise. :P

Use the platinum fc in my new awesome TUM banner XD i'll update it with the SS one when I can.

PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood

Credit goes to Shadow for the banner

can we have a tour or war?
    † I am a Christian, and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    Quote Originally Posted by djhappy View Post
    I watch you while you're sleeping.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Me View Post
    0__0

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast