Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: (SHOP) G_R7’s Event Shop with over 700 Events!

Quote Originally Posted by G_R7 View Post

Yes, they are listed on the top of my post in colour.
    Seeing that you don't have anything up there right now that I have, do you have anything else you want?
    I might be able to offer up if I had a better idea.
    oopsie

hey mate iv been wanting a hayley mew for a very long time!
    i posted up a trade thread but has not been approved yet.. if you look here if there is anything you will trade for it.. http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=79788

i understand you probably wont have it on your gen5 games but i have the older games too.

Hey dude what events you have?
    My white FC 1936 0092 5085
    Traded well with akasolidus, vilhelm_I

Needing shinies now
    Breeding now sandidiles with thunder and fire fang pm
    Other breeinf coming soon

I have ( level 73)(level 54)
    (UT)(level 51)(UT)(Level 51)(UT)(UT)
    (UT)(UT)(UT)(UT)(UT)
    (UT except battle where you meet.) Plus many more
    I'm a breeder thats what I do best.
    my trading times are before 10.30am gmt in the morning and after 10.30pm gmt as i do work

My white FC 1936 0092 5085
    Traded well with akasolidus, vilhelm_I

Needing shinies now
    Breeding now sandidiles with thunder and fire fang pm
    Other breeinf coming soon

I have ( level 73)(level 54)
    (UT)(level 51)(UT)(Level 51)(UT)(UT)
    (UT)(UT)(UT)(UT)(UT)
    (UT except battle where you meet.) Plus many more
    I'm a breeder thats what I do best.
    my trading times are before 10.30am gmt in the morning and after 10.30pm gmt as i do work

Quote Originally Posted by hugo321557 View Post
    alright iam available right now
    and also i have a fully legit wishmakr. got it myself if you are interested
    Sorry for no reply but I've been busy. Hopefully we can trade over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Seeing that you don't have anything up there right now that I have, do you have anything else you want?
    I might be able to offer up if I had a better idea.
    No, everything I want is listed.

Quote Originally Posted by baronjaq View Post

The list is on the first page of the topic...

All Gen 5 Trades:0819 4028 8122.
    3DS Friend Code: 3007 8062 6995. Add me for Mario Kart 7 and any upcoming games!

Default интимные знак

секс знакомства г харьков Знакомства для секса интим знакомства секс знакомства в нягани мой мир секс знакомства знакомства фото подмосковье Свингер пару в нижнекамске Секс знакомства в черкесске hotim знакомства интим знакомства каменск-уральский Секс знакомства в г.липецке Сайт знакомств юбилейный аральный секс знакомства в краснодаре знакомство на вечер в минске знакомства г электросталь секс знакомства в кзыл-орде интим знакомства ростова на дону Ищу мужчину секс общение на пражской Познакомиться с парнем для секса на горчакова loveland сайт знакомств казанский сайт знакомств секс знакомства чермоз сайт знакомств в николаеве сайт знакомств дакара знакомства для секса в павлодаре Необычный секс в ейске встретиться для секса на серпуховской Сексуальные знакомства в лобне секс знакомства волжск секас в глазове Лавпланета знакомства главная страница взять девушку на ночь тернополь знакомства кому за 30 москва Интим знакомства на калужской найти девушку в барановичах эффективный сайт знакомств Найти женщину для интимных отношений Познакомиться с девушкой в карелии женщины интимные знакомства
    Знакомства для секса жуков Секс знакомства израиль новость Знакомство для секса на черкизовской

no is cool. just send me a message or reply on here when ever you are ready

Hey i have a FAL2010 Mew ID : 10160 UT wondering if your interested since i dont see it in your huge list
    FC: 4382 - 1979 - 0982

5 IV Pokemon for trade:
        Spoiler:- :

no is cool. just send me a message or reply on here when ever you are ready
    It won't take long for me to get ready so its potluck to see if we are both here at the some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kewzu View Post
    Hey i have a FAL2010 Mew ID : 10160 UT wondering if your interested since i dont see it in your huge list
    I have tons of them already, thanks anyway.

3DS Friend Code: 3007 8062 6995. Add me for Mario Kart 7 and any upcoming games!

I'll trade a Neutral natured (I'll check the nature if you want it) for yourWiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon. PM or VM me.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- pokemon joke of the week:

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysdude94 View Post
    I'll trade a Neutral natured (I'll check the nature if you want it) for yourWiFi Event Satoshi's サトシ ID 01281 Scraggy ズルッグ with Muscle Bond and Classic Ribbon. PM or VM me.
    You didn't say what you are offering.

So are all your Pokemon clones?
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    So are all your Pokemon clones?
    Apart from the ones I got myself which I will not clone it is a very safe bet they were cloned before I got them.

Apart from the ones I got myself which I will not clone it is a very safe bet they were cloned before I got them.
    You don't breed yourself?

I don't like to trade with people who clone (Not an insult, just a preference) and I have seen a couple of pokemon I would be interested in, on your list.

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

You don't breed yourself?

I don't like to trade with people who clone (Not an insult, just a preference) and I have seen a couple of pokemon I would be interested in, on your list.
    No, I don't breed or battle. Once I finish the Elite 4 and fill the nex Dex I am done with the story. I only get Events now. And fair enough on not liking cloning but when you go for Events you have to or you won't get anywhere with it. And send the people you know my way if they have what I want and I'll see if we can help each other out.

Sorry i have been looking evreywhere to find this out. I have a molotic (shiny) lvl 100 in a cherrish ball with League Ribbon01. would this be a event? if so would you want it?
    Pokemon White Fc 2021 9164 4418

Only looking for English,legit, non-nicknamed Pokemon(if they are an event it is fine to be in a different language)

Will trade for shinies AND Events PM ME

Come to my shop! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=555709

Quote Originally Posted by johnnystar1995 View Post
    Sorry i have been looking evreywhere to find this out. I have a molotic (shiny) lvl 100 in a cherrish ball with League Ribbon01. would this be a event? if so would you want it?
    Check the OT name and number of it on my list to see. But I don't want it anyway.

No, I don't breed or battle. Once I finish the Elite 4 and fill the nex Dex I am done with the story. I only get Events now. And fair enough on not liking cloning but when you go for Events you have to or you won't get anywhere with it. And send the people you know my way if they have what I want and I'll see if we can help each other out.
    I just don't like the idea of people getting my 'shiny Zorua' for example, after I spent days hatching for it, and they just cloning it for everyone to use. Makes my hard work feel wasted, get me?

I still might be interested in one or two of your things down the line. I'll be sure to help you as much as I can too. No reason I can't do that!

I just don't like the idea of people getting my 'shiny Zorua' for example, after I spent days hatching for it, and they just cloning it for everyone to use. Makes my hard work feel wasted, get me?

I still might be interested in one or two of your things down the line. I'll be sure to help you as much as I can too. No reason I can't do that!
    I understand and I won't trade any Event I got myself and, if I even got one, a Shiny I got myself.

iam in let me know if you are able
    Sorry, been really busy lately but I have the time to trade anytime now.

iam in let me know if you are able

I got a Trained Wishmaker jirachi. im intrested in English Pokémon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs Oblivia ID 03060 Shaymin with Classic Ribbon (Level 30, UT)
    Dec 19th: Adamant

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489

Quote Originally Posted by Khybon View Post
    I got a Trained Wishmaker jirachi. im intrested in English Pokémon Ranger 3: Guardian Signs Oblivia ID 03060 Shaymin with Classic Ribbon (Level 30, UT)
    Dec 19th: Adamant
    No thanks, I only get UT events from Gen 5 now.

is cool dude. so u ready. so we gonna do the 2 trade thing

is cool dude. so u ready. so we gonna do the 2 trade thing
    I need to set up my WiFi which will take a few minutes. I'll edit this post when done.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast