Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: (SHOP) G_R7’s Event Shop with over 700 Events!

Quote Originally Posted by hugo321557 View Post
    i have the store event darkrai and the tru egg event axew hatched or unhatched. my info. got it myself. let me know if you need more info.
    I'm not really looking for make any more trades but it depends on what you want for them. I don't want the hatched Pokemon, only the egg.

All Gen 5 Trades:0819 4028 8122.
    3DS Friend Code: 3007 8062 6995. Add me for Mario Kart 7 and any upcoming games!

well i have the egg. and is legit. like i said got it myself.
    and just looking for some events i dont have like 4th gen

Quote Originally Posted by hugo321557 View Post
    well i have the egg. and is legit. like i said got it myself.
    and just looking for some events i dont have like 4th gen
    Sorry, I just checked this thinking no one had posted and you had!

Do you still have the egg?

3DS Friend Code: 3007 8062 6995. Add me for Mario Kart 7 and any upcoming games!

I'm interested in your:
    Ranger Manaphy Egg Unhatched
    Ageto Celebi
    Negaboshi Jirachi
    PCNY Altaria
    Koroshiamu (Colosseum) Pikachu

I can offer Pokemon Smash! Cubchoo, Satoshi's Scraggy, Japanese Darkrai, ANA Darkrai and Movie 11 Victiny all are UT and from the dates specified.

Interested in trading?

Hey!

I have:
    ANA Darkrai (12/28/11, Timid)
    Japan Movie 14 Victini (4/23/11, Adamant) <---- This is flawless, I think, so it is probably RNGd. I don't know if you want those, as it's not in your rules.

I will also be getting a Spa Land Axew soon, if you're also interested in that.

What I'm interested in:
    Cherish Ball Hitokage PC Tokyo Birthday トウキョー ID 07207 Charmander ヒトカゲ with Lucky Egg and Classic Ribbon (Level 40, Mild, UT)
    Hadou (Wave) ハドウ ID 50901 Rigirock レジロック (Level 40, Naďve, UT)

And, if you don't mind, could you also tell me where
    Cherish Ball Sunday ごるこ ID 10147 Octillery オクタン with Focus Band (Level 50, Serious, UT)
    Negai Boshi ネガイボシ ID 30719 Wishing Star Jirachi ジラーチ with Salac Berry (Level 5, Jolly, UT)
    are from? I've never seen anyone with either of them :P
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

League of shops ASSEMBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Gad View Post
    Hey!

I have:
    ANA Darkrai (12/28/11, Timid)
    Japan Movie 14 Victini (4/23/11, Adamant) <---- This is flawless, I think, so it is probably RNGd. I don't know if you want those, as it's not in your rules.

I will also be getting a Spa Land Axew soon, if you're also interested in that.

What I'm interested in:
    Cherish Ball Hitokage PC Tokyo Birthday トウキョー ID 07207 Charmander ヒトカゲ with Lucky Egg and Classic Ribbon (Level 40, Mild, UT)
    Hadou (Wave) ハドウ ID 50901 Rigirock レジロック (Level 40, Naďve, UT)

And, if you don't mind, could you also tell me where
    Cherish Ball Sunday ごるこ ID 10147 Octillery オクタン with Focus Band (Level 50, Serious, UT)
    Negai Boshi ネガイボシ ID 30719 Wishing Star Jirachi ジラーチ with Salac Berry (Level 5, Jolly, UT)
    are from? I've never seen anyone with either of them :P
    If you meant the date of the Darkrai is 12/28/10 then I'll offer something for it.
    No thanks on the Victini.
    And Yes on the Spa Pokemon if you get it.

The 2 you asked about are just an older Jirachi event and the Octillery is just a download event that happend.

I also Just got Cherish Ball Nagashima Spa Land サーチャー ID 03191 Axew キバゴ with Soothe Bell and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 10, Any Nature, UT) today and would be willing to trade it to you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by G_R7 View Post
    If you meant the date of the Darkrai is 12/28/10 then I'll offer something for it.
    No thanks on the Victini.
    And Yes on the Spa Pokemon if you get it.

The 2 you asked about are just an older Jirachi event and the Octillery is just a download event that happend.
    Yes, the 11 was a typo Could I get the Charmander for Darkrai and Regirock for the Kibago? If so, I'll PM you when I get the Kibago so that we can trade

Yes, the 11 was a typo Could I get the Charmander for Darkrai and Regirock for the Kibago? If so, I'll PM you when I get the Kibago so that we can trade
    Depends on the offer from Dion_delpino is like as I don't want tons of the same thing.

[QUOTE=Dion_delpino;12644741]I'm interested in your:
    Ranger Manaphy Egg Unhatched
    Ageto Celebi
    Negaboshi Jirachi
    PCNY Altaria
    Koroshiamu (Colosseum) Pikachu

I can offer Pokemon Smash! Cubchoo, Satoshi's Scraggy, Japanese Darkrai, ANA Darkrai and Movie 11 Victiny all are UT and from the dates specified.

Interested in trading?

Quote Originally Posted by Dion_delpino View Post
    I also Just got Cherish Ball Nagashima Spa Land サーチャー ID 03191 Axew キバゴ with Soothe Bell and Souvenir Ribbon (Level 10, Any Nature, UT) today and would be willing to trade it to you as well.
    Sorry, I though I posted a reply to you first part. I am interest in the Darkrais and the Axew now. How many of you got of each please?

I have 3 ANA Darkrai 2 with the OT ANA 1 with the OT in Japanese characters and 1 Nagashima Axew.

I have 3 ANA Darkrai 2 with the OT ANA 1 with the OT in Japanese characters and 1 Nagashima Axew.
    What are all of their dates please? And are they still UT?

All are completely UT with Berries/Sooth Bell in place. The 3 Darkrais dates 12/27/2010 and the Axew is 3/19/2011.

All are completely UT with Berries/Sooth Bell in place. The 3 Darkrais dates 12/27/2010 and the Axew is 3/19/2011.
    OK, sounds OK to me. I'm only willing to make this trade if it is Gen 5 only. That OK?

I have:
    1) Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Docile, UT), and is from December 27 2010 (12/27/2010) if you want it.
    2) I also have an XD Moltres and XD Articuno if you want them (thought I'd ask since you don't seem to have them or want them).

If you want them, I'd like your:
    1) Cherish Ball Onemuri おねむり ID 02079 Pikachu ピカチュウ with Chesto Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Relaxed, UT)
    2) Just tell me if you want the XD birds, I'll see what I want if they interest you.
    Last edited by Fissurous; 4th June 2011 at 6:30 AM.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

OK, sounds OK to me. I'm only willing to make this trade if it is Gen 5 only. That OK?
    That's perfect I only trade 5G as well. I'll shoot you a pm the next time I see you online.

I have the Cherish Ball Japanese B/W WiFi Event Satoshi's Scraggy, Adamant Nature,
    with the Muscle Band and Classic Ribbon, dated 1/28/11, I also have the Cherish Ball WiFi
    Event Pokemon Smash Zoroark with Classic Ribbon, Level 50 Quirky UT, dated 3/1/2011.

I also have the Nagashima Spa Land Axew with Soothe Bell, Adamant Natured, dated 3/19/2011. The last pokemon I have is the Movie 14 Victini with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon, the natures I have are Adamant, and Lonely, both dated 4/17/2011.

ALL THESE ARE UT.

Looking at the events you have, with what I want, I would like your Cherish Ball Onemuri
    Sleeping" Pikachu and your Ageto Celebi. I cannot tell if you have this either, but I also want this particular Mew http://www.serebii.net/events/oldseamap.shtml , known as the "Faraway Island Mew/Distant Island Mew" . If you don't have the Mew that is perfectly alright. I know this isn't on your list of events but I would also like a Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi (must be legal in battle/legit) that knows the moves: Iron Head, Body Slam, Wish, and Fire Punch; nature and IVs do not matter.
    OSL Badges

Spoiler:- OSL Badges:

Black FC: 4169 3849 7109

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2rx8tjp.png[/IMG]

Come visit my Event Circus! There's events, shinies, items, and amazements galore! Come one, come all!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525526

Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    I have:
    1) Cherish Ball All Nippon Airways ANA Darkrai ダークライ ID 12270 with Enigma Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Docile, UT), and is from December 27 2010 (12/27/2010) if you want it.
    2) I also have an XD Moltres and XD Articuno if you want them (thought I'd ask since you don't seem to have them or want them).

If you want them, I'd like your:
    1) Cherish Ball Onemuri おねむり ID 02079 Pikachu ピカチュウ with Chesto Berry and Classic Ribbon (Level 50, Relaxed, UT)
    2) Just tell me if you want the XD birds, I'll see what I want if they interest you.
    I am interested in the Darkrai, but not the Birds. I'll get back to you about it because I've been offered another one with the same date and I don't want it if it is only the same one I am trading for.

That's perfect I only trade 5G as well. I'll shoot you a pm the next time I see you online.
    Which Nature is your ANA Darkrai? I wanna see if it is any different to the one WhiteWishper has offered to see if it is worth making a deal with them for their's.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWisper View Post
    I have the Cherish Ball Japanese B/W WiFi Event Satoshi's Scraggy, Adamant Nature,
    with the Muscle Band and Classic Ribbon, dated 1/28/11, I also have the Cherish Ball WiFi
    Event Pokemon Smash Zoroark with Classic Ribbon, Level 50 Quirky UT, dated 3/1/2011.

I also have the Nagashima Spa Land Axew with Soothe Bell, Adamant Natured, dated 3/19/2011. The last pokemon I have is the Movie 14 Victini with Fire Gem and Wishing Ribbon, the natures I have are Adamant, and Lonely, both dated 4/17/2011.

ALL THESE ARE UT.

Looking at the events you have, with what I want, I would like your Cherish Ball Onemuri
    Sleeping" Pikachu and your Ageto Celebi. I cannot tell if you have this either, but I also want this particular Mew http://www.serebii.net/events/oldseamap.shtml , known as the "Faraway Island Mew/Distant Island Mew" . If you don't have the Mew that is perfectly alright. I know this isn't on your list of events but I would also like a Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi (must be legal in battle/legit) that knows the moves: Iron Head, Body Slam, Wish, and Fire Punch; nature and IVs do not matter.
    I am interested in the Zoroark but not the Scraggy as I have that date. Depending on the nature of the Axew that I'm trading with Dion_delpino to get I may trade for your's as well. I'm not interested in the Mew and Jirachi.

I am interested in the Darkrai, but not the Birds. I'll get back to you about it because I've been offered another one with the same date and I don't want it if it is only the same one I am trading for.

Which Nature is your ANA Darkrai? I wanna see if it is any different to the one WhiteWishper has offered to see if it is worth making a deal with them for their's.

I am interested in the Zoroark but not the Scraggy as I have that date. Depending on the nature of the Axew that I'm trading with Dion_delpino to get I may trade for your's as well. I'm not interested in the Mew and Jirachi.

The Nagashima Axew can only have certain stats unless you want a different date.
    OSL Badges

Spoiler:- OSL Badges:

Black FC: 4169 3849 7109

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2rx8tjp.png[/IMG]

Come visit my Event Circus! There's events, shinies, items, and amazements galore! Come one, come all!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525526

My ANA Darkrais are Docile, Mild and Docile.

So you're not interested anymore, I presume?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWisper View Post
    The Nagashima Axew can only have certain stats unless you want a different date.
    Fair enough.

So you're not interested anymore, I presume?
    I am still interested in the trade if they are differ to the ones Dion offered. If not then I'll trade with whoevere I can with first.

My ANA Darkrais are Docile, Mild and Docile.
    OK thats sounds good to me.

So you all know I have to make these trades tonight after about 7PM UK time as I am working too much over the next 2 days and on Wednesday I'm off to the Download Festival and won't be back until the Monday after.
    Last edited by G_R7; 5th June 2011 at 10:22 AM.

hey can you trade now?

My ANA Darkrai is Timid, so it's different from Dion's.
    I'm getting the Axew today, so I'll tell you in a bit.

Are you still interested?
    Credits | TSV: 0924

hey can you trade now?
    Then? No. Now? Yes, yes I can.

My ANA Darkrai is Timid, so it's different from Dion's.
    I'm getting the Axew today, so I'll tell you in a bit.
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Are you still interested?
    Depending on what the others send me I may be, watch this space.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast