Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Do I Hear A Ralts? (386)

hm, ralts allways reminds me of a watermelon somehow, someway...
    anyway it was a nice episode, i enjoyed watching it.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Great episode, with a lot of amotions.

Poor Max, i wanted that he will take Ralts with him. it was so sad.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

One of the best Hoenn episodes ever in my opinion, because of the animation (the forest, and the ending scene) and the music used in both versions of the episode. I loved the story. An injured, lost Ralts, and Max just happens to befriend it. It was really heartwarming. I didn't like that Kirlia and Gardevoir appeared and then did almost nothing in this episode. Two wasted debuts, really. Anyway a 9/10 eitherway, despite a few flaws.
    Last edited by Lorde; 1st November 2010 at 7:42 PM.

It was a good Max episode, I wonder if he will actually ever go back for that Ralts or if Ralts will find him knowing he's going on a journey (And end up being his starter, like Wally. Hey maybe if Ash went to a Hoenn BF he will meet up with May and Max if he's a journey we will know).

I believe this is the first time anyone's ever pointed a pokedex at Meowth (Dawn did it when he pretended to be a Shifty and she also was the first one to point it at Pikachu).

Anyways it was sad at the end really
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This has got to be the saddest Advanced Battle episodes I've seen. I felt sooooo sorry for Max in the scene with the Ralts in the Hospital bed. I just wanted to hug both Max and Ralts. To me, It was that sad and emotional.

On a side note:
    Was Gallade not introduced until Sinnoh, or is it a Hoenn Pokemon, and they just decided not to include it in this episode?
    Hoenn confirmed
    November 21st
    Are you ready?

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:
    (<primal)

This episode was ok... It was cool to see Ralts, Kirlia, and Gardevoir for the 1st time. Ralts was really cute. I'm glad Max became friends with the Ralts. It was cool to hear Ralts telepathically communicate with Max at the end to make a promise to come back for it.

39/100

For me, this was really one of the best episodes in Hoenn. It definitely had a lot of emotion to it, especially when Max and Ralts got to the Pokemon Center and Ralts was being treated. That part made my tear up a little.

9/10

One of the better Hoenn episodes. It was nice to see Gardevoir making her anime debut, but it was wasted. Anyways, a great episode, good to see Max befriending Ralts.

I hope Max will get Ralts when he starts his travels and becomes a Pokemon trainer.

Good episode..

But why didn't Kirlia and Gardevoir teleport Max to the nearest pokemon center?
    Black Version 2 FC: 4943 5487 2983

I loved that episode...It made me tear up a bit. I really hope Max does go back for Ralts though.

Although, I wonder...was Ralts a male or female?

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    I loved that episode...It made me tear up a bit. I really hope Max does go back for Ralts though.

Although, I wonder...was Ralts a male or female?
    This was the episode that MADE ME get a Ralts for my Platinum Team back in 09 and now I have 3 Gardevoirs! Also I hope the Ralts was female but Max having a Gallade would also work.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

ralts family were funny....
    one of the top 10 of my all time favourites...

[IMG]http://i44.*******.com/2a8i3pl.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mew for the banner!

Ralts is a cute Pokemon. It was the second Hoenn Pokemon I caught in the games too.
    And just because Max isn't old enough to have a Pokemon doesn't mean his parents can't go out and get a Ralts for him. He could just have it around the house or use it in Pokemon School or whatever until he's old enough to travel. There are ways on getting around that while age limit bs that everyone keeps mentioning.
    Last edited by Faker500; 18th April 2012 at 8:51 PM.

Alder: You wanna know what's better than battling?
    Ash: What?
    Alder: Eating hotdogs and battling!
    Trip: My God, It's like looking into the future.

Why have i never seen this episode before? it was sooo amazing :'( i cried during the song part!!! i lvoe hoenn so much :/

ps i just watched it lol :P
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

This was my favorite episode, as a kid. ;D
    I absolutely love the Ralts line!

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

It was a good episode for Max to get some development but I didn't like the episode. The reason for that is because it starred Max and I dislike him. I did like the animation in it though.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

One of the saddest and most dramatic episodes in series history. This should have won a Daytime Emmy. It certainly would have touched Helen Chappel-Hackett of Wings (in an emotional sense that is).
    Last edited by Pikachu Fan Number Nine; 4th October 2012 at 2:42 AM.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

God, Amy Birnbaum was BORN to play Max as far as the English dub goes. I really truly believe that after re-watching this episode.

No, seriously, I can't think of anything to say besides..."Wow, amazing" to describe this episode.

Sir Lord James Jimmy Jameson -Esquire was CLASSIC.

Eric Stuart can definitely sing as well.

Amy and Eric really shined in this one to me.

Dub: 95/100
    My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
    7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC

I don't see why may or ash couldn't have just caught the thing for him, or have max just carry it around.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I don't see why may or ash couldn't have just caught the thing for him, or have max just carry it around.
    Same here. Pokémon Anime Logic for ya, huh? XD.
    My Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW001-BW115)/Average > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW116-BW142)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY001-Present)/Terrible > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP001-DP191)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. TCG: Wizards of the Coast > PUSA > TPCi
    7. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC

Ok so I just watched this episode again and it is seriously one of my favorite Hoenn episodes <3!!! Seriously it was pretty much perfect.

TR was semi competent, Max was adorable with Ralts, and Psychic was actually used correctly for once.

And not to mention the feelz :'(...it was heart breaking watching Max and Ralts saying goodbye.

The writers better have Max come back with Ralts ....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I watched this episode a few days ago to get a reference for my Gardevoir speedpaint (I always check an episode or 2 of an episode that features a Pokémon I want to draw). I was expecting the regular 20 minute snore fest that your average Pokémon anime episode is, but this one was actually pretty decent. They didn't try any silly or stupid things with this episode, just the classic take care of sick Pokémon, but having to leave it to its parents at the end. No additional filler characters to waste your time, and Team Rocket was even a bit funny with their cosplaying thing. It's one of those rare Pokémon episodes that I ended up somewhat liking.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789