Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Do I Hear A Ralts? (386)

Since Ralts was obviously calling telepathically, maybe it only had enough strength to call "loud enough" for one person to hear. And that person happened to be Max.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Am I the only one who DIDN'T hate Sirnights Voice? It sounded perfect to me..kinda like *wonders how he can put this...>_>* She had sort of a "Sexy-ish" tone in her voice...o-o?

*needs therepy*
    Last edited by ハルカ and ゴンベ; 24th January 2006 at 3:09 AM.
    Watch out kids...He's coming for you!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Satoshi~
    Am I the only one who DIDN'T hate Sirnights Voice? It sounded perfect to me..kinda like *wonders how he can put this...>_>* She had sort of a "Sexy-ish" tone in her voice...o-o?

I liked it. Kirlia, on the other hand, was awful.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Both of their voices sucked, because neither of them had any emotion at all. There was no sense of them feeling concern or anger, they just sounded like drones blurting their names. Which is quite ironic, if you consider their pok&#233;dex descriptions.
    Lillis' Jessie-voir voice >>>> the actual Gardevoir. For reals.

I actually really liked the way they handled the dub of this. I liked how they handled the music and the voice actors did a great job. They all need to be like this one says I.

Meh, it was alright
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

Yet another sap story from pokemon. *sigh*

but I'm glad that ralts was telepahtic. I was thinking that when it becomes a Gardevoir it can hook up with Mewtwo. *Sneer* But how can you count on THOSE people to come up with ideas like that?.....NEVER!

Either way this is the best battle Iv'e seen since that other Johto episode when Team rocket Actually planned each move to out-smart Ash & Co. Very impressive that episode was.

But they used all their pokemon to their full potential. That's what I like seeing bad-guys that can put up a fight. Too bad I wont always see it that was such an eye-opener!

Gardevoir had the voice I fear and loathed....why could it just speak like Ralts...grrrrrrrr....

Oh, well.

I like Cressillia

Aww, that episode was cute. Yeah, Kirlia & Gardevoir's voices were fricken wierd sounding...I liked the singing though.

Jessie's nasty face was hilarious.

Also, the part where Ash pulled out the Dex and used it on "Kirlia" and said "Meowth - likes to sleep all day, and has the ability pickup (or was it Pay Day?)"

Meowth was ****** about that and it was funny.

Also the part where the Robbers came in after Giovanni and he put his hands on his face in that comical way was funny.

9/10 - very sad ending.

~Scott

3DS: 1590 4683 0583, Wii:1455 7087 4777 5760, PSN: MidnightScott

I love the Nintendo 3DS, games owned: 17
    Japanese Flare Red 3DS GET! 1891 1352 3198

I loved this epy! Gardevoirs voice reminded me of Lust from FMA. ^^;; A very sad ending.. I cried a tiny bit. But barely. I liked Ralts voice. I thought it was really funny after Meowth and Jessie blasted off and James was behind the bush, and Jessie and Meowth said (i dont remember well but..) how come James isnt blasting off with us?! and I dont remeber what happened to make him balst off but it was still funny! X3;;

Banner and sprites made by the amazing Hakuryuu! Thanks! <3

I love you Dara <33

8/11/07

TR were great, Snorunt was great, Max was great...

It's wierd how I read the guide, saw the pictures and thought this episode would suck. But it was one of the best episodes of the season. The best tearjerker episode ever.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

This is the first episode that made me really sad since True Blue Swablu *sniffs*

Good Points:
    - Snorunt freezing Max's glasses was class.
    - Jessie makes a good Gardevoir.
    - Jessie's angry face was LOL.
    - Wow this was the first time Meowth was scanned on a Pokedex. Wierd huh?
    - And Meowth (as Kirlia) saying "What? I don't sleep all day!" Was hilarious.
    - I love the music that was playing when Max and Ralts (and Snorunt) were travelling to the Pokemon Centre.
    - The battle drawings were awesome! Psychic, Pin Needle, Fire Spin, Safeguard ect all looked really awesome in this episode. Even though thats how they usually looked I didn't really notice it until now, but they did look really awesome.
    - The ending was sooooo sad, I was about to cry but I didn't since my parents walked in the room, lol :P

Bad Points:
    - Kirila had a wierd voice, not as bad as some Pokemon's voices but it was still quite wierd. Gardevoir's was alright I guess, but Ralts was the best.

I would give it 10/10 but the voices kinda makes me give it 9.6 out of 10 but it's still one of my favourite episodes ^^;

I wish all the episodes were this great :P

Does anyone know when/if this episode is playing again? I really wanted to see it, but I missed it.
    [IMG]http://i1.*******.com/sgmiwk.jpg[/IMG]

-Banner made by Saffire Persian.
    -I've claimed Jynx in the Bishie thread.

No chance for repeats anymore, KidsWB is now a saturday exclusive, yes it was a very sad December 30th for all of us...

i saw this episode this morning it was soo emotional i loved ralts

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Darn i missed this episode because i overslept!!!But from what i've read it will be a really great episode and it will be very emotional.

the animations were great

they changed the animation of pin missile didnt they?
    www.mE-Entertainment.net

...hasten to drown into beautiful eyes ♫
    Sig Request Shop

As I watched this episodes I thought of three possibilities.

#1: The original animators wanted this episode to truly be a masterpiece and use their best animating team.

#2: Kids WB dulls out the colour of the episodes they air as a 'precaution'

#3: YTV brightens up the colour of the episodes because they have the money and want their viewers to be delighted at such a great picture.

I watched this episode on YTV today and I was stunned... The colours and quality was great, its like I was watching a more high budget movie.

Too bad I missed the first 10 minutes and couldn't see Ash Dexing Meowth.

All this time I pronounced Ralts R-a-lts, this episode told me Ralts rhimes with Waltz which explains the pun. I thought it was a pun on "Do I hear a rattle?" which didn't make sense to me.

Ralts: "Promise me Max, promise me you will come back for me." Exactly one second after Max promises, he breaks it. Max will NEVER EVER see Ralts again nor will he bother to acknowledge it. Sorry, thats just how the anime has been. We've had Ash do this stuff before so it won't suprise me it will happen with Max.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Churly Ryan
    Ralts: "Promise me Max, promise me you will come back for me." Exactly one second after Max promises, he breaks it. Max will NEVER EVER see Ralts again nor will he bother to acknowledge it. Sorry, thats just how the anime has been. We've had Ash do this stuff before so it won't suprise me it will happen with Max.
    If they ever kick Max off the show(actually possible, as May and Ash are too popular to leave(permanently, anyway), so it's between him and Brock), it's about as good an excuse as they can get. I'd go as far to say that this episode is foreshadowing Max's departure ;~;

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

yea..the animations are getting better and better since lombre evolved
    and the gang are using their pkm more often
    www.mE-Entertainment.net

...hasten to drown into beautiful eyes ♫
    Sig Request Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Churly Ryan
    There's no reason for you to say that. Firstly the promise was for when Max was older, do you really think the anime will show details of Max's journey years from now? So long as the anime doesn't say it didn't happen, there is every reason to assume he keeps the promise.

Really, Ash's "promise breaking" to pokemon is completely OVERBLOWN! On the VERY rare occasions he's made them its for an indefinate "someday," basically a hope, not a promise. The only other one was for Pidgeot, and that was hardly a promise. It was more a desire if things worked out that way. Ash had no control over whether or not Pidgeot would be in the area when he was or even be available. Given the writers went to the trouble of Ash having a flashback to Pidgeot in a Johto episode, one must assume that no promise was broken.

Honestly I'm sick of hearing people say Ash broke all these promises and then acting like no character on the show keeps a promise. There has NEVER been an episode before where a promise like this one between Max and Ralts was made. And its not like its all dependant on Max. Being a Psychic type Ralts could find him without much trouble once it was ready to be with him.

I found this episode quite funny. And whats interesting(to me at least), is that for the first time in a very long time, they played the battle music all the way through(they have never done that for a while). The most unexpected thing was hearing Ralts telepathicly speak to Max. Ok, so vocal wise its impossible for a pokemon to technically "speak"(excluding Meowth), but i guess that with telepathy, anything is possible?

I thought this was sort of a "lets get this over with" situation, as they showed all of Ralts's evos in one episode. Though it was great how they accomplished the "family" sort of theme with them(Gardevoir=Mother, Kirlia= big sister, Ralts= little sister).

Funny how ingame safeguard is only supposed to prevent things such as thunderwave, toxic, and other status things from taking effect, while in the show its portrayed more like barrier. That bugs me a little.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

It was already established that some Pokémon can "speak" to humans telepathically. That's how most of the Legendaries who communicate with humans do it. Everything Mewtwo ever says is through telepathy, for example.

Geki Guest

This episode had really nice animation it it, the forest almost looked 3D! Ralts and Gardevoir were pretty cool, but I hated Gardevoirs dub voice for some reason. Max should go back and get Ralts when he becomes a trainer.

3/5

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios
    Funny how ingame safeguard is only supposed to prevent things such as thunderwave, toxic, and other status things from taking effect, while in the show its portrayed more like barrier. That bugs me a little.
    At least its consistent, Safeguard has always worked that way in the anime.

If James should have a full name, it would be Sir Lord James Jamerson, Esq. That is comedy gold to me. Same deal with everything TR does here. Otherwise, a good dramatic story, and one of the season's top 5 shows.
    10/10...
    Last edited by Cartoonami; 3rd August 2006 at 7:51 PM.
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

Jessie and Meowth really acted like idiots when posing as Ralt's evolved forms Gardevour and Kirlila not once but twice.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast