Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Do I Hear A Ralts? (386)

Jessie looked great in that Gardevoir costume.
    I haven't cried during an episode of Pokemon since Bye bye Butterfree.
    my firered team

my soulsilver team

my alphasapphire team

Sinnoh Team coming soon

This was a cute episode, with all the nice interactions between Ralts and Max!
    I liked the fact that Snorunt followed Max around in his journey to the Pokemon center and Max has quite the stamina to run all-day long XD
    Now, I'd really like to see Max returning to the show with a Gardevoir/Gallade on his side~ (Which probably won't happen since the writers probably forgot about him..)
    Korea... Where students have to endure the gruelling procedures of going to academies and taking tests to get good grades to "succeed" in life...
    Yeah, Korean education sucks.

Nice one, Max's bond with Ralts was really deep, kinda sad that it left in the end. And nice one that Snorunt followed Max and Ralts around and I also liked Jessie's Gardevoir costume too. And I didn't expect Ash and friends to know TR from their disguises, which was partially helped by the Pokédex. James's line when he blasted off was nice, too.

Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

I'm glad Max got this episode to himself and that he took care of Ralts. The ending was sad and I wish he had kept Ralts, but I was impressed by Max's maturity as well as how strong Team rocket was here. ^^

TR seemed competent for once lol. I didn't want Max to keep Ralts anyway, so I was totally fine with them going their own separate ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    I didn't want Max to keep Ralts anyway, so I was totally fine with them going their own separate ways.
    Well I suppose Max was still too young to get his first pokemon any ways, but this Ralts was the closest he ever came to getting his own pokemon, so it seemed unfortunate that it didn't happen. ^^;

Its episodes like this that make me miss Max

This episode was almost perfect & by the end I just wanted Max to keep Ralts since they had bonded so well. I hope he will go back for it some day. 8/10

A more somber episode for Max that makes it a bit of a shame they didn't try more of this direction with him and his future as a trainer (Bonnie in XY seemed to be an apology for this). Loved his contained fury at the end though.

TR's planning was hilariously incompetent (not even the twerps will fall for the same disguise TWICE in one day), but they made up for it with one of their most intense battles in the show (surprisingly at probably their lowest point). Every Pokemon in the team shows their worth. They REALLY wanted Ralts apparently. Really makes me wish they'd tried more non-curbstomp battles with the Hoenn TR lot.

Quote Originally Posted by DatsRight View Post
    (Bonnie in XY seemed to be an apology for this).
    Er, it's not like she's any closer to becoming a trainer than Max is.

Max helping rescue Ralts from Team Rocket was the best scene + Team Rocket put up such a good fight against Ash's friends.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910