Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do I Hear A Ralts? (386)

-This ep. ROCKED.
    -Haha, Ash dexed Meowth. Awesome! I wonder what would have happened if he'd dexed Jessie...
    -The scene where Ralts and Max parted was highly emotional. So...that high voice heard near the end after Max was thinking something(the promise?) was Ralts(it sure wasn't Max's voice!)?
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

I think they did and it got no data.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin' Graveler
    Cacnea used Needle Arm? Eh? Was that the big explosion thingy-attack we saw in the preview?
    So what? Cacnea's used Needle Arm in the dub several times already, that's nothing new. -_- And no, that wasn't the new-looking attack, that was Pin Missile.

Al: No, Jessie was not Dexed. But yeah that would've likely been the result if she had.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

did Wobbuffet use Mirror Coat against Snorunt's Icy Wind? It looks like he made a whole forcefield around them i'm loving the new look for the attacks

Yep, that's exactly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by El Ludicolo
    Did Ralts evolve in the end?
    No it did not. It left with Gardevoir and Kirlia.

Here's a little video clip of that scene where James ducked and Cacnea missed him. Right-click to download, but I'm only hosting it temporarily.

http://members.shaw.ca/geodudesounds/ag110jamesduck.avi

ronster486 Guest

It looks like in the end of this epsiode Max wants to keep Ralts but he can't. He is underage to own pokemon, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ronster486
    It looks like in the end of this epsiode Max wants to keep Ralts but he can't. He is underage to own pokemon, right?
    *sigh* Absolutely not. I can't believe how many people have asked this question or assumed this theory, despite the countless kids under 10 we've seen with Pokemon in the anime. I'll say it yet again:

Kids under 10 CAN have Pokemon, but are not officially recognized trainers, and therefore can't challenge gyms. Max doesn't want to start training until he can make it official.

This was one the best Hoenn episodes I've seen. The battle with Team Rocket was actually great to watch, not to mention they actually had the upperhand. The Max and Ralts story was really great. I just wish the ending was changed. I know it would'nt seem right for Max to get a pokemon now but there's also no way we'll see Max with Ralts ever again. There's no reason for the writers to bring the group back there. The only way we'll see Max with Ralts again is if they pull a Digimon season 2 ending where they flash ahead some years where they are all older. But I doubt they'll do that.

Overall, excellent episode. 9.8/10
    Pokemon White 2 Team

Goin' Graveler Guest

Now I'm just longing to see this ep. I want to see TR get an advantage for once.

Btw, what Pokemon did the gang use? I'm guessing at least Snorunt and maybe Pikachu, but how bout' May/Brock?

Ash: Pikachu, Snorunt (but only because Snorunt had popped out of its ball on its own already)
    May: Combusken
    Brock: Ludicolo

I'm going to skip ahead and do the guide for this ep tomorrow afternoon sometime, so expect it soon.

it was the first time he used counter in three years
    hmm... not really.

in one episode before may's forth contest episode (where she used bulba), wobby used mirror coat (3 of them). and it even used it last episode where ash caught snorunt.

Abusoru Guest

So many opinions about this episode o_O My opinion won`t be so original.
    This episode is really great! I see, friendship bewteen Ralts and Max was really deep. It reminds me a friendship between him and Jirachi.
    Team Rocket finally had a really good fight! I`m glad. Their pokemon weren`t so weak this time.
    A part with dying Ralts and crying Masato was really sad

Masato is a really very sensitive boy. He really loves pokemon and he would be a great pokemon master in future.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Abusoru
    So many opinions about this episode o_O My opinion won`t be so original.
    This episode is really great! I see, friendship bewteen Ralts and Max was really deep. It reminds me a friendship between him and Jirachi.
    Team Rocket finally had a really good fight! I`m glad. Their pokemon weren`t so weak this time.
    A part with dying Ralts and crying Masato was really sad

Masato is a really very sensitive boy. He really loves pokemon and he would be a great pokemon master in future.
    why did you switch between his english and japenese name? this ep looks cool anyway! on pokemon i like sad clips like that they are so nice i cried when togetic left misty and sonic x also do alot of sad moments!

topaz Guest

Did you noticed that the ending song has ben changed and also the singrt I think><

Currently working on the summary for this ep, but I'm not very confident about the quality of this summary for some reason.

...didn't Max mention something about Gardevoir & Kirlia being Ralts' nakama when he first saw them?(nakama means something like "comrade" or "friend", but I prefer leaving it as nakama, since that has more meaning IMO) Or was that somehow used in the "oh you're the evos of Ralts" context? Or am I being too nitpicky?

The guide was good, aside from that. I'm still not used to seeing Ralts' eyes, though. Hmm, Kojirou(James) used the name "Kojirodor" as a disguise name? How...uncreative...
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Actually it was Kojirondar or, more specifically Gentleman Kojirondar. I predict he'll be Jameson in the dub.

Nakama? Not sure, I'd have to watch that scene again, but yeah, it did seem like that Kirlia and Gardevoir were its friends or family.

Talking

Geodude! in your guide this ep you said max promises to come back to get Ralts when he becomes a trainer! does he really say that?

waa?! i missed that ep!! i better go and read it now...ok, done! so, IS Max going to come back for teh Ralts??

Note to myself: still have to find ralts in my game

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons
    Sumner Sturgeon love the siblings Kana

Yes, Max really says that.

In the games, Ralts is found in the same route where you helped Wally catch his.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    Yes, Max really says that.
    cool! but he won't because they always say stuff like kurt i will come back for the gs ball soon and never do!

I hope to god they don't change any of the sound effects in the dub, the music was amazing! This includes some top draw battle themes, like the original trainer battle music from kanto, of course don't forgot due to the nature of the episode there were some slower, lyrical themes as well.

After what Max did for Ralts, I'd hope it would have the courtesy to meet up with him again once he's a trainer, but of course, they say these things all the time and more often that not it isn't the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by stuarthillman
    cool! but he won't because they always say stuff like kurt i will come back for the gs ball soon and never do!
    Oh come on. Do you really expect Satoshi to just drop everything and go all the way back to Johto to see if a ball's ready? He could simply CALL to check. He doesn't need to go back. Plus Masato's not like Satoshi. He sticks to his word all the time exactly as he says he will.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast