Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Do I Hear A Ralts? (386)

About this episode,... I can be negative, so hear are some things I hated.

That was the worst, most stupid, crappiest Boss Fantasy I ever heard! All Giovanni needs is security and drugs. Same goes for the diguises. Gardevoir had a human face! And I find Ralts' voice annoying, especially when he talk. And didn't Team Rocket knew Meowth was not at the right level to learn Pay Day?

And, at first, I thuoght Canena was using somthing like Hidden Power. I did like it when Snorunt froze Ash's hat & Max's specs.

Four-Eyes? How about Cold-Eyes?
    Can someone think of an insult for Ash's ice hat?

I enoyed this episode. I have to say, I didn't like Max a whole lot at first, but he's grown on me quite a bit. I liked the song they used. It really fit those scenes. I liked that Snorunt got a chance to shine in this episode.

They actually made Team Rocket more of a threat in this episode. That's something I could get used too. I liked how Ash & co. saw right through TR's disguise. That and Mewoth getting "dexed" were priceless

Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir had pretty good voices. I uppose Gardevoir's voice could've been better.

Max and Ralts had quite a bond in this episode. Whether Max goes back for Ralts or not is another issue but it won't take away from the bond Max and Ralts had. I kind of hope Max does go back for Ralts. Whether it actually happens or not is another issue.

10/10 for this episode

Was Eric Stuart the one singing that song? It kind of sounded like him to me
    Last edited by The Phantom Thief; 21st January 2006 at 10:52 PM.

I luffed this episode alot. The bond thing was great

Default I liked it...

Ralts was super-cute, and Kirlia's voice was good, but Gardevoir's voice, I agree...sucked. The tone was too...adult for it.
    I liked how Max and Ralts became friends, although I'm not convinced we'll ever see the two together again.
    I'm a big Ralts fan now. ^^
    [IMG]http://i4.*******.com/21nps3c.gif[/IMG]
    Domo arigato gozaimasu, Kamileah!

Bishie: Hibiki Ryoga/Cartoon Bishie: Mr. Krabs/Celebrity: Eric Stuart/Anime Song: Jajauma ni Sasenaide/Couples:Chikoshipping, Mousse x Shampoo, Ryoga x Ukyo/Song: Killer Queen

Why do you wanna be one of them?
    What kind of job is that?
    Breaking hearts and crushing souls
    Just doesn't please me
    I've found my place
    And it's not enforcing crap

I think Gardevoir was meant to sound adult, that pokemon IS classified as resembling a fully-grown woman.

Did anyone else notice the Ralts seemed a bit like Shinobou from Love Hina, by that I mean it was shy, but at the end didn't want to leave Max. It was so cute. I LOVED that she got to translate into human speech. It was a major surprise for me personally.

I actually think that the voices given to the entire line worked well...from a high-pitched baby type, to a mature-sounding maternal sound...just as with humans, Pocket Monsters generally get deeper voices with evolution.

EDIT: Rats, Riva beat me to it.

Did anyone notice that Rachael Lillis emulated the dub voice for Gardevoir almost perfectly when Jessie imitated it? Meaning, either she's good with voices or she did the dub voice for it.

I also thought it was funny to hear Brock call address James as "Sir Lord James", when he was in diguise.

The episodes was awesome, and I believe it rivals with True Blue Swablu, or even beats it. And I loved watching the Rocket-Gang putting up a good fight. Granted, it'll hardly ever happen again, but this episode really worked them well.

I'm glad they kept more music than usual in this episode. And I thought Amy Birnbaum did superb with Max in this, as she does with all of his emotional moments.

Cheers!
    ~Bulby
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

Oh god. I loved this episode. It was sad. I cried. Sorry but I had to say that. But those two just have to be together now. The song that was playing was weird though. Oo;
    10/10.

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Riva
    I think Gardevoir was meant to sound adult, that pokemon IS classified as resembling a fully-grown woman.
    That's exactly what I thought of the voice: a fully-grown woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great!
    And I loved watching the Rocket-Gang putting up a good fight. Granted, it'll hardly ever happen again, but this episode really worked them well.
    The animation in their battle was amazing. Almost makes you forget it's just another Ash & Friends vs. Team Rocket fight.

To be fair, TR CAN still be a bit of a challenge in a battle if you think about how many moves it takes to get rid of them, right?

To be fair, TR CAN still be a bit of a challenge in a battle if you think about how many moves it takes to get rid of them, right?
    Well, I suppose. But it still seems like an easy task for them, seeing as they always win and never break a sweat.

more like a certain little wind chime stopped them from being taken down instantly as they usually are.......

speaking of the battle, i didn't know the evil dancer had good aim with razor leaf.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 22nd January 2006 at 1:05 AM.

I didnt see it or the Snorunt eps too bad you cant download them on the internet. I'll just have to try to wake up 2morow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Suikun
    Jessie must have very short-term memory. Meowth's Pay Day has been brought up various times over the course of the series.
    The pokedex wasn't talking about Pay Day, which is an attack that produces coins, but rather a Meowth's habit of roaming about and picking up shiny things, including coins.

Quote Originally Posted by asia_catdog_blue
    And didn't Team Rocket knew Meowth was not at the right level to learn Pay Day?
    Level didn't have anything to do with it, Meowth explained in the Orange Islands that learning to speak used up so much of his mind that he can't learn Pay Day.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    At first, I thought Snorunt had something else than Ralts's welfare on its mind when it rushed off into the bushes. Would've been amusing, but I'm actually glad it cared so much for Ralts ^^
    I thought the exact same thing.

You sure? None of the RPGs' flavor text say that.

I didn't like Gardevoir's voice. Ralts was o.k. I guess, but Gardevoir just seemed plain wrong to me.

I sort of almost not really cried at the end. Actually, it was more like my mind was telling me that i should cry, but I didn't.

Yeah, I liked the James blasting off separately part too. It would have been funny if Kirlia and Gardevoir didn't stop him from running away.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Ryu
    It was just awesome how the snow cleared, and they were just standing there unharmed.
    I thought it was pretty cool too.

Using the Pokedex on Meowth was probably my favorite part of the episode.

A very enjoyable episode IMO. 9.5/10
    Yeah!

I enjoyed it ALOT for a filler. A lot of character development on Max's part. The introuduction of the Ralts line was a nice treat. And TR actually played a pretty good role in this episode. Also, glad to see Snorunt at Max's side helping Ralts out.

This episode was awesome! I particularly liked the song

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

wonder when I'll see this episode again... now that they've got rid of Weekday airings, we might have to wait a long long time for it to air :\
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

O...M...G!

Wow!

Did anyone copy down the words to that song that played when Max was taking the Ralts to the Pokemon Center?

I almost cried when Ralts made its promise to Max at the end...and laughed whenever Snorunt popped up

Gardevoir looked and sounded beautiful in my eyes.

Well, I liked this episode. I found the episode to be emotional especially when Max had say goodbye to Ralts. Though I was not crying I did felt sad when that scene occured.

As for dislikes there was Gardevoir's voice. I thought it was way to low. I expected it to be high pitched like Kirlia's voice. Also, it sounded a bit creepy.

Overall, I give it a 9/10.

P.S.: Can anyone explain why Max was the only one to hear Ralts yell in the beginning.
    "The strongest Pokémon... Is this... the fulfillment of my dream?" --Dr. Fuji
    Brock: And I decided I want you to be my partner!
    Girl: What?!

Here are the lyrics:

♪Who am I inside?
    The one who’ll cry
    Or is it the one that I hide?
    Time to decide
    It’s time I try
    And I won’t be denied
    It’s time for me to show you
    Now I know I’m gonna break through
    Please try to read my mind
    Then you’ll see
    Please then you’ll find me by
    The real me...
    Who am I inside?
    Read my mind♪

Credit to V Faction

Visit my Site!

http://www.auraguardians.net/

NOTE: The site is not up yet so the link will not work.

I really enjoyed this episode. I'll enjoy every episode with Snorunt in it. I love the little guy.
    This episode has huge emotional resonance. You know, there's real possibility in the idea of the show centering around Max after Ash beats the Diamond and Pearl League. Hopefully the writers will continue to show Max's emotional growth.
    Another thing is that Team Rocket owned in this episode. Dustox, Cacnea, Seviper, and Wobbuffet actually held their own against the twerps.
    All in all, a fabulous episode.
    9/10
    Join the Probopass cult now, and receive a year's supply of chocolate-scented toothpicks!

Loved this episode. First time watching it I almost cried. I know it won't happen, but I want Max to go get Ralts like yesterday. :-\
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Has anyone besides me noticed that Brock now has the unhappy record of being beaten by ALL THREE Team Rocket members? Meowth beat Onix (with a little fudging) in "Who Gets to Keep Togepi", Cacnea beat Forretress (with some assistance) in "Cheer Pressure", and now Dustox beats Ludicolo (a completely legit win). That's probably something he wouldn't want to write home about.

This episode was AWESOME. Team Rocket were the biggest highlight for me, over and above, but Max's storyline with Ralts was beautiful too. I loved the new animation for the trees too.

HIGHLIGHTS:

-- Team Rocket's fight against Team Twerp. TOTALLY... FRICKIN'... AWESOME. Getting to see Wobbie and Chimie participate too was well worth it. Plus, the fact that Dustox won its battle against Ludicolo was the icing on the cake. And, Team Rocket got to be eeeevviiiillll. I loved it.
    -- Jessie strangling Meowth over never getting them coins was ROFLOL hilarious.
    -- Snorunt's really sweet in this episode.
    -- This was defininitely Max's best outing to date, better than "Stairway to Devon" and the sixth movie. I really loved how he was with ralts. I hope he does go back for ralts someday. I also really loved May in this episode and how she was with Max.
    -- It was nice seeing gardevoir, who's one of my favorite pokemon.

DISLIKES:

-- If there's one dislike, it's that I prefer the song in "A Scare to Remember" to the song in this episode. Still, it's pretty good.

10/10 for me.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Likes: The animation was good, TR actually fought well, and Gardevoir wasn't portrayed like it was in Colosseum and XD.

Dislikes: Gardevoir's voice was too deep and it sounded weird saying its name, Kirlia's voice was too high and, like Gardevoir before it, it sounded weird saying its name. Finally, I hated the part where Max laid Ralts down and said that it needed to rest. It wasn't running and it needed to get to the pokemon center.
    Nurse Joy: We hope to see you again! (Translation: We hope you get the crap beaten out of you so that you require medical treatment again!) Not so nice in a different light, is it?

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanto Trio
    P.S.: Can anyone explain why Max was the only one to hear Ralts yell in the beginning.
    Max is the only one in the group with big enough Q-tips, perhaps?

XP More likely Ralts was just calling out psychicly liked it did at the end. Max being the one to hear it was probably just chance.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast