Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Do I Hear A Ralts? (386)

I got to see the ending the other day. Poor Max, I also liked Garedvoir's voice.... It seemed like I was going to get a little tear, but I made it.

i hated it because it was max based and i hate max

I'd love to see the episode (Japanese though. . .after hearing pokemon in Japanese, I can no longer listen to it in English), but I'm not sure if it's up on Youtube or something.
    Xatu's FireRed Pokedex states: "In South America, it is said that its right eye sees the future and its left eye views the past." This is the Pokemon world. South America doesn't exist!

I'm here too. . .DeviantArt Account

Read my fanfic! The Trial
    Contestshipping, R rated

Quote Originally Posted by Fofa View Post
    I'd love to see the episode (Japanese though. . .after hearing pokemon in Japanese, I can no longer listen to it in English), but I'm not sure if it's up on Youtube or something.
    oh please ...

i thought its was the worst ep yet
    And baby, if I choke things down for a second
    Then maybe I can starve this tragedy

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend A_K View Post
    What are you, daft? Since when does Shuckle need an item?

The thing i didnt like was Max being emo and that Music,that made it corny,though the rest was good.

Somehow,team rocket was way smarter and stronger,how jessie actually had her wobbufet use Mirror coat to reflect icy wind, using Chimecho to heal themselves,whats up with that?

Gardevoir`s voice was horrible,it sounded like those women who have deep voices,i was hoping it`d be all echo-y and lighter

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

Quote Originally Posted by TogeticTheRuler View Post
    The thing i didnt like was Max being emo and that Music,that made it corny
    But it was dramatic when Max tried to save that Ralts' life with some help from Snorunt

I thought the battling in the episode was top-notch, and very involved. Seeing Jessie as Gardevoir was hilarious.
    ***New Signature To Come***

10 out of 10 on my scale!

I loved this episode, it showed how everyone has a soft spot. And Jessie looked freaky as a Gardevoir.

This was a really great episode. It was sad when Max was crying for Ralts though. IMO it was clever how Max got Ralts to attack TR.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

oh my goodness..... BEST TEAM ROCKET FIGHT EVER!! THEY ACTUALLY LASTED MORE THAN 3 ATTACKS!!

That episode was so sad and cute...How old is Max supposed to be? If he's not ten yet, how old is he? I wish he could have kept the Ralts. ^^

^Agreed. Since the Ralts evo line pokemon are my favourites of all favourites, I wish Max kept Ralts SO badly. I mean, a little pokemon for a little boy is just sweet

I hope Ralts comes back in the D/P episodes, but that's highly unlikely.

This episode showed me how much potential Team Rocket had. They fought with absolutely every single one of them, and actually were pretty strategic about it.

As for Max, he is quite adorable. At first, I had always thought him to be a bit an annoying kid with an attitude problem, due to the way he introduced himself, but now I'm really happy about his personality, and I think he is so sweet ^o^. Max would make a great character to join Ash's team later on in the series. He can grow up a bit, and have Ralts as a starter Pokemon. He could also enter the Pokemon league too... that would be awesome, so it wouldn't just be Ash xD!.
    #spp chat staff; drews_girl kintana tenten mello akemi karin && pm chat complaints please.
    fantastic pair \\ epic twin
    i do the #spp nightshift. [x] couldn't do it alone [x] thanks guys <3 [/CENTER]

Banner > 46800 pixels so it was ~removed~! Read the signature rules.

This is an interesting episode in that for the first time we learn that Max can communicate with Pokemon or at least sense what their feeling, I think it's foreshadowing that Max is destined for great things, and I guess when he does become a trainer he'll becoming back to get his Ralts or whatever evolved form it will be when he returns. I noticed something very interesting when Team Rocket was trying to get Ralts for the first time James mentioned that Ralts two sister's, which makes me wonder if all this time people have assumed that Kirlia and Garedevoir are always female Pokemon cause no one has seen Kirlia's spilt evolution yet.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

The end was rather sad, with Max and Ralts saying goodbye and stuff. At least we know what one of Max's Pokemon's going to be. I thought Snorunt was quite funny in this episode as well.

I just saw this episode. Second to Berry, berry interesting, this has to be the best episode of Advanced Battle. Team Rocket fought well, Snorunt was great and Max and Ralts were a match made in heaven.

Here's hoping to Max's return.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

I liked it...I was rolling on the floor at Snorunt, and going "WTF? You saw it was a Meowth and not a Kirlia,what are you waiting for?"But the goodbye part was quite emo...
    [IMG]http://i26.*******.com/10neu7p.png[/IMG]
    Credit to mielad2 for Chariken!

Riversong made the userbar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonowaru In Chaos
    ...and how the pokemon only faints and doesn't die from its stomach being 500m away from its lungs.

I wish Max got that Ralts but he isn't a trainer so he befriends it instead. Maybe next time, when he is a trainer, hits the age of 10, and gets a starter from Professor Birch, he might catch that one someday.

I'm pretty sure this is my fav episode ever. yes it may be slightly corny but it makes me teary every time i watch it.

I want to see max the trainer already.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/161xsaq.png[/img]
    Credit to HikariTajiri - Thank you very much!

Shadow disappeared off the face of the earth.

Paired with Sonic Boom, twins with Pearl's Perap

I liked this episode. They really gave Max & Ralts a strong bond. I was sorry to see them separate :x

I was also surprised to see that Ash hadn't even scanned Meowth into his dex yet. In he first season, an era when he scanned everything, Meowth slipped under the radar until this very episode. Why? It bugs me =\ What bugs me more is the fact that he thought he was scanning a Kirlia, so had it been a real Kirlia, he probably wouldn't have scanned Meowth until lord-knows-how long. *facepalm*
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

This has two be one of my two favorite episode ever (other deing Sandshrew locker.) How come we have kids that look 5,6 having a pokemon and yet They can't give Max one pokemon. If he show up in DP, I want to that same Ralts.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

This was a pretty good episode. Another Pokemon I thought Max should have kept. They make a good team.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Good episode, Ralts fits Max really good..guess we will never see them together again
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I hope that when Max is old enough, he goes back for Ralts, they'll make a good team.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast