Thread: Nega-Mega Evolutions

Default Nega-Mega Evolutions

This is a series I started in Pokécharms back in April, and I thought I'd try showing them off here. Basically, Nega-Mega evolution is a concept I thought of before normal mega evolutions were first introduced last summer. They're like the real counterparts from Pokémon X & Y, but it's basically a more feral and forced version that turns pokémon into mindless destruction machines. The spoiler I added at the bottom gives a more thorough explanation

So far they're all done in either colored pencil and/or pen & ink, but I want to try and adapt them into other mediums and eventually do more than just display pictures. Since the images are too big, I added links to my Pokécharms pages for the ones I've created so far:

Spoiler:- Premise of Nega-Mega Evolution:
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 6th May 2014 at 4:24 PM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Fighting one of those weird warrior cosplayers again who are now after Calem for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Ha, ha, wow, great drawings, but they look so evil now. Even the previously cute and cuddly Dragonite looks like deranged and ready for mayhem. XD

The best one I think is the Blastoise. Fire be damned, those water cannons look like they can blast flesh off now. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    Ha, ha, wow, great drawings, but they look so evil now. Even the previously cute and cuddly Dragonite looks like deranged and ready for mayhem. XD

The best one I think is the Blastoise. Fire be damned, those water cannons look like they can blast flesh off now. XD
    Thanks, & that's kind of the point behind Nega-Mega Evolution. Not so much that they're evil, but that the pokémon are meant to be seen as feral & savage predators

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Fighting one of those weird warrior cosplayers again who are now after Calem for some reason
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

I just wanna say those drawings are amazing, even though they are a bit creepy xD!

That Vanillite looks like I imagined it would be if it had a mega!
    Thanks to Astral Shadow from The Under for the Bravely Default Banner!