View Poll Results: how hard was elite 4?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • easy!

48 30.38%
  • i didn´t have no problems with E4

30 18.99%
  • Medium, both easy and a little hard

59 37.34%
  • a little hard, i had some problems with E4

29 18.35%
  • Hard! i can´t win!!

4 2.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite 4

Default Elite 4

Hey everybody

do you think that Elite 4 is hard in Pokemon black & white?

I think it´s a little hard, I haven´t win over all in the Elite 4. But I think that you must train very hard to beat them.

My pokemon is on Lv 48, 45, 47, 44,43. And in the elite 4 the pokemon are in lv 45 to ? I think...
    My Pokémon White Team

Emboar lv 63hydreigon lv 91 Zoroark lv 63 Celebi lv 67Samurot lv 61Zekrom lv 100

Special poké Victini lv 100, Reshiram lv 100
    FC: oskar 1120 0909 0273 if you want to trade

Actually, I found the elite four to be much easier in BW than in previous generations. But this might be just because of my pokemon's levels.

The elite four's pokemon's levels are from ~48 to 50...maybe a 51 or 52. All of my pokemon, except one (that I didn't really use), were level 50.

The guide book suggests that your pokemon should be level 53, but I really didn't have that hard of a time at all compared to previous generations.

Good Luck!
    Check out my Pokemon blog: Shiny Hunter

FC White: 1249 7626 0794, Sorcha
    FC Black 2:

Elite four's pokemon are 48-50
    I beat the elite four on my second try, They aren't that hard
    The strongest one is Ghetis's Hydrogen(lv 54), but you get to heal before you fight him, and get multiple chances.

I beat them with high level 40's
    Last edited by The E; 29th March 2011 at 10:07 PM.

The Elite Four was redicously easy. I could upload my run if anyone cares

Despite the fact that half the E4 can be beaten with a strong Dark type, and the rest of it needs both Fighting/Psychic/Flying to handle, it's not so much difficult, as it requires a bit of preparation. I do like the fact that you can choose who you want to battle, as it gives you some neat freedom that wasn't previously available. And it makes for some nice experimentation if you don't know which of your Pokemon to use for battle.

However, the fact that a well trained, right moveset Scrafty can take on 3/4 of the E4 does put something in perspective though. Marshal is the only tricky one, and that's mainly because his team is armed against Flying types. Psychic types are rather easy to come by just as well, but it's still something you may not necessarily have readily at your disposal.

When all's said and done though, yeah, they're pretty easy to beat. And yes, a Scrafty is able to OHKO Shauntal without much issue. Just gotta stat boost when your at Cofagrigus. Caitlin... Reuniclus and Focus Blast just make it a bit hard for Dark types who can't OHKO it. And you definitely will need to. Which is why, Zoroark with a ghost type are a decent combo. IMO, Marshal is the trickiest one. Don't OHKO Throh, and you'll have to worry about Stone Edge. Otherwise, you'll just be hit by whatever else they know.

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

It wasn't bad at all. The only one I had somewhat of a hard time against was Marshal.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

The only Pokemon I used were my Swoobat(Marshal) and Scrafty(Everyone else). I thought it was pretty easy. Both of them were level 60, so that made it so much easier. Yeah, I know, I over-trained but I wanted to be prepared! Then, against N and Ghetsis I don't remember who I used.

derp.

its incredibly easy, only remotly hard thing was ghetis and his hydreigon

did all of u fight them a second time?

I've been training for the Elite Four, because in past generations I was ridiculously underpowered and only got through due to items and luck

I have every member of my choice team in my game training for level 60, except volcarona who I don't think you can even get until AFTER you beat the elite four

I have never whited out/blacked out (I don't know which one it is because it's never happened to me) in White version, because I always plan ahead. Cynthia came VERY close, even with my Level 100 Blaziken (my world traveler from Emerald version), but I just narrowly beat her.

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

While the Elite Four itself was relatively easy, what with poor and easily countered typing, the battles at N's castle afterwards were rather difficult. I found Ghetis' Buffalon (SP?) rather difficult, as it always seemed to 1/2HKO most of my pokemon. Glad I had Zekrom with me.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/3089qur.jpg[/IMG]
    [YouTube]+[RMT]+[Chat]
    "I won’t suffer, be broken, get tired, or wasted.
    Surrender to nothing. Runaway, runaway. I’ll attack"

The Elite Four this gen is easy. Ghetsis was hard on my very 1st battle with his Hydreigon(Jap. Black). Swept 2/3 of my team... -.-'

Spoiler:- Past Pokemon Teams:

Pokemon Y

Too easy. They're the top trainers. Imo they should have been lv. 80, and had six Pokemon.

The whole game is too easy.

I found the Elite Four to be quite easy the first time around, especially since they only had four Pokemon each. On White, I made sure to train all my Pokemon to level 55 before taking them on, which made it a lot easier. My Chandelure was very useful, managing to sweep most of the Elite Four's Pokemon.

I have rematched them on my Black, and they were a bit more difficult. Alder's Volcarona was the Pokemon I had the most trouble with, since it KOed half my team after using Quiver Dance a few times.

Well the Elite Four for the first time is really easier than the previous generation. This might be because of the Pokemon I used/level of my Pokemon as I swept them with some Earthquake from my Excadrill and Fire Punch/Flare Blitz from my Darmanitan. Though Marshal is a little difficult among the four.

Fighting Alder was a pain the first time, but of course I saved before, and I was like, OK Alder you SOB...I used his Accelgor to Quiver Dance 3-4 times, then OHKO'd 6 straight pokemon...it was very satisfying.

My Black is my main cartridge, with all my stuff on it, about 95% Dex complete, just gotta finish evolving a few, like Hydra, but I found Emboar and Krookodile kicked butt against the Elite 4 the first runthru. I think I got lucky with a missed Focus Blast against Hydra, but other than that everything seemed to be cake.

Help my baby Houndour grow big and strong!

Not tough at all really, I mean if you have enough items they are no real threat plus they only use 4 pokemon each!!!! C'mon now that really shouldn't have been allowed to happen.

With that said, I have yet to face them in a rematch...
    SoulSilver FC: 0562 2957 9153
    Hey all, glad to be here! While I don't battle professionally or anything, I wouldn't mind trading or battling for fun with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Confusious View Post
    Too easy. They're the top trainers. Imo they should have been lv. 80, and had six Pokemon.

The whole game is too easy.
    1. That's what round 2 is for
    2. How would we be expected to train for that level with max level pokemon in the wild of 40ish the first go round?
    Pokemon Black Team, Possibly:

Pokemon Black FC: 2064-8530-9423
    Flawless Ditto Wrangler and RE Shinies: Looking for Event Pokemon and a Few Egg Move Pokemon

The elite 4 were way too easy, I beat each one on my first try with no sweat. I feel like this should've been amended by having more to do in the Plasma Castle. Maybe fight all the sages or something...

White FC: 3654-1880-7019

3DS FC: 2105-8751-4059

Strangely I had problems with them. I wasn't particularly under leveled but I think I just had some poor typing.

My shiny pokemon: as well as shiny Snivy I got from some randomer japanese guy over the GTS
    Y Friend Code 2793-1497-1708
    Friend Safari: Poison, Gloom, Muk and Garbodor!

Play Ocarina Of Time. Get to Ganon. Replace Ganon with Emboar and tell me he doesn't fit right in? The truth is out, Ganon has escaped, and is now in the form of a Pokemon!!!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Fighting them 2nd time under level by 10 and using only 5 pokemons was pretty tough. (got wiped, ran out of supplies just by going through Marshal)

I have a bunch of EV/IV trained pokemon from previous generation but I want to beat them with my new not EV/IV unova team. (have battle subway items; not using them)

Once I beat them again, I will put battle mode on shift mode (no free switch when they send out).

Some times, I wonder if I might be a little masochistic.

black FC: 0432 7708 4935
    black 2 FC: 4213 1907 4532

Feel free to pm for trade evolve etc, I will be around pretty often.
        Spoiler:- People I have traded/evolved with:

Do they get stronger for the second time?
    Pokemon Black 2

Masuda

Random
    x2x2

Resets

Pokemon Y - 3DS Friend Code - 0731-6148-7742
    Safari Pokemon - Fraxure, Noibat, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by Marvs View Post
    Do they get stronger for the second time?
    To your question^ yes their level will shoot up to at least 68 if I'm not wrong...

Well, IMO, the Elite Four in BW was easier than the previous versions or generation... A few levels like 3 or less lower than the Elite 4 is alright. Your main problem I would guess should be your typing against the Elite Four? It would be best if you have a Dark-Type Pokemon with you. I stress a DARK-Type Pokemon for STAB because, if you have a Garchomp who has crunch versus a Darkrai(Let's say) with Dark Pulse or even Night Slash, the attack difference would be rather big. Well, that's my opinion.

Genesisx3
    Never Give Up

My All-Time Pokemon Team:

Never give up because no one is giving up on you.

I thought they were relatively easy the first time around, but their rematch teams and levels are much much tougher, I've only been able to beat them twice and not without like 10 Revives and 20 Hyper Potions. And I have two LV.100 Pokemon.

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast