Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pokeshifting Thread

Looking for someone to help me shift 2 pokemon from my SS to my Black version. Help would greatly appreciate it. Please PM I can offer a Victini as a reward
    Last edited by Bluelopez50; 14th May 2012 at 8:09 AM.

I just bought a used copy of Soul Silver and I am looking for some nice people to help me shift a whole box of pokemon so I can start a new game on it. I don't have much to offer, but there are plenty of starters that could be bred.

Edit: I can also offer items, please VM me if your interested.
    Last edited by Keldonas; 21st May 2012 at 11:28 PM.

looking for some help pokeshifting some pokemon form my heartgold game. mostly ditto's and a few others. I hope we could work something out. just pm me thanks.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Looking for help to pokeshift my legendaries from my 4th gen games I can offer rare candies on hg for help
    Last edited by cyberduelistzane; 29th May 2012 at 8:41 PM.

my bishie is solrock from pokemon a true example of a pokemon who can learn more than just rock and psychic moves through level up

platinum fc
    jess
    3309 6328 9788

"i mean what if its just a goofy looking fish you know like a dorkfish"-Bill Engvall

Apology in advance for the double post
    I'm ready to poke shift my legendaries from my 4th gen games pm if interested

my bishie is solrock from pokemon a true example of a pokemon who can learn more than just rock and psychic moves through level up

platinum fc
    jess
    3309 6328 9788

"i mean what if its just a goofy looking fish you know like a dorkfish"-Bill Engvall

Restarting
    Hi,
    I want to restart my Pokémon black game and transfer the Pokémon I trained for the next game. Reasons for, I am attached to these 8 Pokémon as they are my first ever ev trained Pokémon and are from my 1st play through of black. Now that I went through it once and no more things I want to re do it hence the post. I am looking for someone that could in essence trade 8 for my 8 then hold them until I restart the game and then trade back; I would be restarting after the trade.
    Here are my Pokémon that I want to keep.
    Samurott
    *Jellicent
    Ferrothorn
    *Eelektross
    *Chandelure
    *Mienshao
    *Druddigon
    *Hydreigon
    The *Pokémon are the ones in my current belt and the other two were in it previously but replaced. * Pokémon are Lv 80 and the other Lv54 Samurott and Lv 59 Ferrothorn. I am also looking for a magic guard Solosis (Bold or Modest) because I am unable to catch Solosis in Black. I would be willing to trade my Mienshao or Samurott or an untrained (just caught) timid Volcarona, I also have Tinted Lens Timid Venonat Lv 16 Female, Lucario Modest Steadfast Lv 10 Male, Flash fire Modest Hondour Female Lv 1, and Sniper Modest Remoraid male Lv 1. To trade and some Gengars that I wanted to keep but cannot due to restarting. I am willing to trade those over for the trade if wanted because they will just be lost if not.

Thanks,
    Pownage Pony

Trying to move most of my previous generation Legendaries all shoved on Pearl, along with some favourites, over to my Black game.
    If you're willing to help, I've got items/egg moves put aside to say thank you for your time.

PM me to work something out.

lTrade Shop l

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Looking for someone who can help pokeshift a shiny shinx from Diamond to black/white for a friend of mine.

Please PM me if you can help, needs to be done ASAP ^^
    Not sure if he has anything he can offer, but I may be able to offer something for helping him if you're in need of some dex fillers.
        Spoiler:- FRIEND CODES:

Eon's Dex shop!
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/v4xjb8.jpg[/IMG]

Trades done: 5.
    Currently: Finishing X pokedex

I need to move my shiny Staraptor from Platinum to White so I can start a new game on Platinum. That's it
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I can offer pokeshiftng services now that I know what it is just tell me the number of pokemon and I can help just don't overload me with a huge number of pokemon to pokeshift

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I'm seeking to have my HG pokes transferred to my white version. I have no friends that play pokemon so I need someone that won't screw me and that will take my 4 gen onto their 4th gen, then do the transfer with whoever, and then trade them back to me thru our 5th gen games. I'm offering pokemon and items, just ask.

EDIT 7/23/12 I no longer am seeking assistance at this time with pokeshifting.
    Last edited by Cosmical El Amarna; 24th August 2012 at 5:00 AM.

Hey people I'm looking to restart my white game if anyone is interested in helping me all I really want transferred is my snivy, oshawott, charmander and Zorua. PM me if you can help, and thanks for reading.
    Plat FC:
    0175 7670 4772

i need help pokeshifting. I have about 5 or so from my diamond that I need on my white version. if anyone could help out let me know when. as a reward I will give you a shiny. so we'll trade 6, you get to keep 1 and the other 5 go to your 5th gen game and then back to my white version.

All shinies in my banner are for trade.
    My diamond friend code is 1292 4614 8475. I'm hunting for a shiny clefairy. Non-shiny clefairies so far: 10,355.

My pokeradar shinies (NOT FOR TRADE)
    x2 x3 x4 x13 x8 x6 x1 x7 x3 x3 x4 x1 x 7 x 14 x 14

Click here to see all my shinies on my english version of pokemon diamond. here's what the shiny patch looks like. My guide on how to chain Part 1 Part 2
    FREE IPADS AND OTHER FREE STUFF

can someone help me to teach outrage to bagon and earth power to shellos, i can give you rare candys in exchange or a flawless ditto

done
    Last edited by kaicergs; 14th July 2012 at 12:08 AM. Reason: done
    3ds friend code 0559 7786 1633
    eevee chinchino aipom

black usa
    nick: Kaicer
    FC:4943 1317 4033
    white jap
    nick: Griyo
    FC: 3182 1951 4050
    i`m GMT -4

Need two pokemon to be hold as I start a new game in heart gold. I am doing a nuzlocke challenge and will need some time before I can take it back. The reward upon completion is a flawless adamant dw blaziken from my black game.
    A Let's Player that strives to make quality videos.

Current Project: Pokemon Ruby Nuzlocke
    Original Scan of Pokemon Special Volume 22: Avegaille
    Pokemon Special Illustrators: Mato, Satoshi Yamamoto

I need your help. I have 5 pokemons at my Platinum and now I need them on my Black. Please Pm me.

I'm willing to help people Pokeshift as needed c:

In return, I ask only for what you're willing to give me, whether it be items, rare Pokemon, or nothing at all~

PM me and we'll work out a date and time.
    3DS FC: 4656 - 7669 - 3055
    Versions: X
    Friend Safari: Dragon || Gabite - Noibat - Sliggoo

PM before adding~

I am looking for help with restarting my Pokemon Black Version. I only have 2 Pokemon that I really want to keep. They are both event Pokemon that I would rather not get rid of.

If someone would be willing to help with this, I would appreciate it. I don't really have a whole lot to offer, but if you want something, perhaps we could try to work something out. I could always breed a Pokemon for you or something.

Anyways, if you would be willing to help me, just PM me to work it out.

Looking for someone who can regularly pokeshift for me as I am currently RNGing flawless shinies on my HG, I can offer flawless shinies that I RNG as a reward
    Currently Playing
    White
    FC: 1893 5537 0618
    HeatGold
    FC: 2794 7253 4875

Looking For Will pay Big for these
    Shiny Flawless Jolly/Adamant Dry Skin W/ Drain Punch
    Shiny Flawless Bold Harvest
    SERVICES:

RNG services on all breedable pokemon up to 4th Gen
    EV Training
    Egg Moves
    Cloning
        Spoiler:- My RNG Shiny Pokemon (All Flawless):

Question Pokeshifting question?

Hello, I'm Mike
    I've been playing the Pokemon games since Red and Blue, but I haven't really traded all that much and don't really know about transfering pokemon from one gen to another. I've been playing Black recently, but now I'm starting HG. I was wondering if it was possible to trade the first four Gen starters (ie. Charmander; Totodile; Torchic; and Turtwig) that I have in Black to HG. If so, would anyone be willing to help me? I only have the one DS, so I can't do it myself. I have Pokemon and items to trade (warning: there's a total of 12 pokemon I want to transfer; just a heads-up). If anyone would be willing to help me, it would be greatly appreciated and I will return the favor if you need something. Thanks
    Looking for all starters, aside from Tepig.
    Black FC: 4943 6914 2387

I need help Pokeshifting a couple pokes from SS & Diamond to Black. I cant offer that good of a reward, unless you also clone, in which case, you can clone 1-2 pokes and keep the clones.
    From Diamond i need: MYSTRY Mew, Absol, Feraligatr, Garchomp, Lucario, Scyther (total of 6 pokes for now)
    From SS I need: Latios, Giratina, Lugia, Palkia, Suicune, Shiny Shinx, Shiny Skitty, Shiny Gyarados, Ditto, Torterra, Jolteon, Monferno (total of 12 pokes for now)

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/211rl2s.png[/IMG]
    Made by: AWildMew

Spoiler:- PO/PS Names:

If people need help shifting pokemon up from gen 4 to 5 I can help.
    I probably wouldn't really ask for anything unless you have shinys :P

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

Yesterday i got my second DS so if someone needs help trading from gen 4 to 5 i can help.

the only pokes i'm interested are event pokemon since im beginning to go competitive and i dont think fair asking for those just for simply a pokeshift request so for now probably i wont ask for anything.

if you can trust me ill gladly help x)
    (btw i have diamond, heart gold and white, but i just restarted my heart gold so if you need help i gotta use diamond for now)

Hey I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to help me. I need someone to take 12 of my Pokemon from Black for a few days for safekeeping. I want to start a new game and try SRing for a starter, and after those i get one (or get bored of it) I would take my pokemon back. I don't have much to offer, but we might be able to figure something out.

EDIT: I live in GMT +2 but I should be able to trade almost anytime today/tomorrow.

EDIT 2: I already trasferred my Pokemon to KuzKan, thanks
    Last edited by Shuleek; 12th September 2012 at 9:09 PM.
    Current shiny hunt: 1401 eggs hatched so far

HG FC: 1593-0713-2225, OT: Kofola
    Black FC: 1464-3638-2370, OT: Rajec

Current HG Pokedex status: 360 owned

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Shinies I traded away:

My Last.fm

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast