Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Pokeshifting Thread

If anyone wants to pokeshift, I could help you

What I am looking for is leftovers or lifeorbs. PM to negotiate, I'm very negotiatable ! If you don't have those items, don't worry, PM me.

I'm looking to Pokeshift from Heartgold to Black 2. I don't have much in the 5th gen games, but I could offer you a shiny Phione or some random item e.g. master balls. PM me.

EDIT: 12 minutes later, I got somebody.
    Last edited by BritishLanguage; 3rd May 2013 at 2:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChedWick View Post
    I'm not a racist; I get called a racist but I consider myself an equal opportunity hater.

Looking for someone who could help pokétransfering 18 pokemon from HG to Black.
    I'm offering for your help a shiny Metagross with a masterball or something else what we agree about.
    PM me if interested.

EDIT:transfer done a lot of thanks to AdamSe7en
    Last edited by CarbonMono; 11th May 2013 at 7:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonMono View Post
    Looking for someone who could help pokétransfering 18 pokemon from HG to Black.
    I'm offering for your help a shiny Metagross with a masterball or something else what we agree about.
    PM me if interested.
    You have a PM.
    FC: 3582-8784-1492
    IGN: Adam

Pokemon Y Friend Safari - Ghost: Lampent, Phantump, Dusclops

Hello, my friends (I am a new user of Serebii!)

Allow me to quickly explain my dilemma. I have a copy of Pokemon White Version and Pokemon White Version 2, but only 1 DS System. I wish to trade my Thundurus to my White 2, but as I have only 1 system, that is not possible. Could one of you possibly help me with this situation?

My plan is to trade my Thundurus from White to anyone who can help me, who will in turn trade it to my White 2.

Are any of you interested? I can give you certain pokemon as a token of my appreciation.

My White FC is 1077 0201 5787
    My White 2 FC is 4385 2543 6468

Thank you!

EDIT: got it
    Last edited by LandorusTherian; 25th May 2013 at 8:47 PM.

I'm available to Poké-shift Pokémon from generation IV to generation V games. I'm looking for the following Pokémon and I would be happy to throw something more in return to make it a fair deal:

Terrakion - Adamant with good Attack IVs
    Latios - Timid with good Special Attack and Speed IVs
    Mewtwo - Modest with good Speed and Special Attack IVs
    Ho-oh - Adamant with good Attack and Speed IVs
    Ho-oh - Modest with good Special Attack and Speed IVs
    Groudon - Adamant with good Attack and Speed IVs
    Groudon - Jolly with good Attack and Speed IVs
    Arceus - Timid with good Speed IVs

Feel free to check my list of Pokémon through the link below my signature and PM me so we can negotiate!
    Last edited by R'linho; 5th June 2013 at 11:03 AM.

looking for a duskull/dusclops sassy nature with helping hand from pokemon xd to gen 5. i have all dwf pokemon, all gen5 egg moves, rare items, can ev train and level up. can be multiple of these for one duskull. pm me so we can sort something out.
    Last edited by Magicx33; 21st July 2013 at 7:17 AM.

I'm looking to pokeshift some poke's from platinum to b2. I have a lot to offer in platinum, but little in b2, so please bear that in mind if you would like something.

It wont be many trades, just some eggs to help my career in b2, and perhaps something to spice up my trading outside of offering people dw pokes. (i do have dream radar, so i can offer some of the pokes from there too)

pm me if you're interested.
    Breeding at its best is my pursuit! If I don't have it, tell me because I might just want to get it myself! I breed with egg moves intact, so let me know if you're interested in anything specific!
    I have all starters up to gen 5, as well as many DWF pokemon such as Dratini, porygon, eevee, bagon and more!
    I'm currently seeking: Jirachi, 2011 Suicine & shinys!

So this seems like the best place for this: I need to move six Pokemon from my White to my White 2.

I have some DWF (Vulpix, Eevee, Taillow, Houndour, Poochyena, Zigzagoon), some Egg Moves (Zorua with Dark Pulse, Cyndaquil with Extrasensory), and also some Bulbasaur I apparently bred at some point.

Got some items too (few various hold items, some evo stones, all power items).

Anyone willing to help me out would be much, much appreciated. Cheers!
    White 2 FC: 4557 1069 9722

i need help transferring one or two pokemon over from my black to my white, if anyone can help please and thanks.

Edit: No Longer Needed

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for someone to PokeShift my 6 party pokemon from SoulSilver to Black. I can't do it myself cause I haven't beat the E4 yet, and leveling up my current party in Black would take way too long (though, I have gotten all the badges and everything).

After that, I can just do the rest of my pokemon myself.

I can't offer any of my own pokemon, because they all came from previous games through Pal Park. I'll never be able to get those back again. I can offer Pokemon from the Wild, but not anything specific.
    I can offer any item available in Platinum, including Master Balls and Heart Scales.

EDIT: No longer needed. I have unlocked the PokeTransfer thanks to my lvl75 starter and Reshiram. It was awesome!
    So, I can now do this myself. Sorry for anyone who wanted to do this already.
    Last edited by XANAVirus; 22nd June 2013 at 8:14 AM. Reason: Have completed the E4 using my starter, so I have unlocked the PokeTransfer. It was an awesome battle.

Hey just wondering if someone can help me send some of my Pokemon from my Diamond game over to my Black 2 because I only have one ds, this would be really helpful.
    Please send me a pm if ou can and we can discuss what you want in return thanks!

Black 2 FC- 1507-6845-7542

I'm going to be restarting my Platinum version soon and I need to transfer some of my legendaries to my White 2. Manaphy, the 4 Regis, maybe 2 or 3 more.

I'm restarting tomorrow and I need to transfer ASAP.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 9th July 2013 at 12:06 AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Hey I'm going to restart White and would like 5 Pokemon holding items transferred over after I beat the first gym and can trade. If you want, I can give you one Pokemon holding an item, but all I have at the moment that is any use is: everstone, eviolite, iron ball, some berries. For Pokemon I have a Zekrom that has only leveled up twice, or a Cobalion (trained). I have a few egg move Pokemon as well: remoraid with water spout, poochyena with ice fang, druddigon with glare.

ASAP? thanks

Looking for somebody to help me pokeshift 3/4 pokemon from my HG to W2, more specifically a totodile, charmander, torchic, and possibly a Latias. In return, I can either give you the latias or breed you up to 2 of the starters of your choice. Or, if you have a different kind of deal in mind, feel free to ask about it I'm willing to negotiate. PM me if you are interested!
    Last edited by Ultimate Tang; 13th July 2013 at 4:41 PM.

I desperately need someone to help me move my Arceus from white to Whte 2. Don't have much to offer, sorry, minus some shinies
    FC: 4385 2543 6468

1077 0201 5787 is the other one.

Hey

Looking to shift 6 Pokémon from Black 2 so I can restart. I'd like to trade them back to my reset Black 2, so I can either offer items or I can trade you something else from my copy of Pokémon White (I have some DW pokes, items, etc).

Pm me if you're interested!
    Friend codes:
    White: Patrick 1335 2483 5590
    Diamond: PATRICK 4983 2161 1625

Have female DW Vulpixes and Poliwags, among others. Searching for Female DW Eevees.

I can pokeshift anyones pokemon from any gen if you want me to please pm or vm me
    white :0047-4223-6840
    I now take dws,dwfs,events,and shinies and im lookin to get them all

Free Cloning service here if want a pokemon cloned please tell me only thing is I get a copy of it

I need a bit of assistance transfering 17 pokemon from my B2 game to my B game. Pm me if you are willing to help. I can offer items or a shiny.

My Deviantart *^*

Art by me
    3DS fc: 4725 8753 8888
    FS: Nosepass, Pupitar, Barbaracle

willing to offer pokeshift or transfer from white to white 2 ect in return i just need you help me pokeshift from pearl into my black 2. pm if interested
    edit: realized i need another ds near my ds so nvm but ill do it for free just pm me
    Last edited by alexfirefist6; 31st July 2013 at 5:29 AM.

Hello all! I'm in need of sending 6 pokes from my White to my White 2. Please Vm or Pm.

EDIT: No longer needed.
    Last edited by Eternalhero; 31st July 2013 at 5:42 AM.
    Pkmn White 1 Alice Fc: 3483-0023-1427
    Pkmn White 2 Steven Fc: 4127-2818-9510
    + = Currently MMing for a shiny feebas, 68 eggs hatched so far. Wish me luck!

Hello i'm in need of sending my arceus over from my white 1 file to my white 2 file pm if youre willing to help
    White 1 friend code:2451-4090-5544
    White 1 team:

White 2 friend code:5243-9879-2326
    White 2 team:

hello everyone :d

i have just created a new soulsilver file, and i am doing a mono dragon run. i have 5 dragon pokemon on my soulsilver which i need traded to my white file.

if you're willing to help, drop me a PM with your skype name and i'll add you. or just PM me and we can discuss things through there.

i can't give you anything from my soulsilver or white file, as i don't have much. but if you are looking for one or a few particular pokemon, i have quite a few on my pokemon pearl file. tell me who you want and i'll let you know if i can get it for you.

If anyone needs help with sending his pok from White/black1 to White/black2, feel free to hit me up.
    I want to fill my Pokedex entries so this will also help me, while I help you lol.

Let me know if I can help.
    Last edited by Azulart; 6th August 2013 at 12:49 PM.

Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
    No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !

Still looking for somebody to pokeshift 3/4 pokes from HG to my W2. Can offer a Latias, or one/two/three eggs of the starters I need transferring. Willing to negotiate, please PM.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast