Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Emolga the Irresistible! (686)

Iris got it and Belle is pissed, the thing loves apples, that basicly why it got captured haha.

She is always making plans based on getting more apples to eat.

Anyway the episode ended, pretty awesome episode made me laugh a lot or giggle atleast, fun fun.

Fun episode. And we finally got to see Iris's capture pose
    Still want to know what happened in the episode before though!

Quote Originally Posted by Grassmen View Post
    Fun episode. And we finally got to see Iris's capture pose
    Still want to know what happened in the episode before though!
    Well Belle didn't capture anything I believe, she only used her two pokemons and is only using her two pokemons again in the next episode, so unless Dent captures something I don't see much happening in the episode besides the contests and what the prize might be.

Oh and no Team Rocket, happy with it, if they are going dumb again atleast don't spam em, I don't mind them being their usual selves if they don't get spammed, appearing every 5 episodes wouldn't bother me.

It was a pretty fun episode though for some odd reason it felt off for some reason. Maybe it had to do with the fishing episode supposed to be before this episode causing this weird out place episode, because it felt like watching a rerun but it was brand new.

And while I understand Iris with Emolga and it made sense, it looked like Emolga's capture was shoehorned in at the last moment as if the writer's were like "Oh crap, we have to make this episode non-filler somehow. Oh right let's have Iris capture Emolga like at the last second."

Poor Bianca but it was totally understandable why she didn't get Emolga. Bianca needs to calm the hell down.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well it made sense, Emolga was kissing up to Iris so she could get more apples, she saw the apples at the end and asked to get caught with that in my, like if I stay with her I will eat more apples.

The best moment was Excadrill getting hit by attract. Surely liked its funny face with heart eyes.
    First time Iris doesn't hug a cute Pokemon and caught it too. So that means those who hug a Pokemon cannot catch that Pokemon. Lame deduction isn't it?
    Episode was fun and all but I am guessing next one would be better.

Awesome Axew an Excadrill are both Males, Oshawott is NUTS over Emolga,so is Bianca, but not in the same way. Iris FINALLY captured a pokemon. Axew seems to be stronger, or at least can take ALOT more damage than before. Excadrill's "love" face is hilarious . The swoobat glowing eyes in the dark scene was kinda creepy for a moment . Oshawott NEEDS to Evolve soon. Anyone else seeing them replacing the Brock+Girl+Croagunk plot with Oshawott,Emolga, and Axew? Maybe not Axew hurting Oshawott but him dragging him off when Oshawott gets too "romantic" . The next episode looks pretty interesting,cant wait to see it

Sounds like a fun episode. But did Team Rocket turn up? If not then it might be a sign that they are not completely back to their old ways.... yet.

Also kind of hoping that its not Electro Ball since that only recently became Pikachu's new signature finishing move. Personally I am hoping it was Hidden Power, and this series they actually mention its typing and it turns out to be Dragon.

I am liking that the Trio's Pokemon are building friendships/groups and interacting more than in the past. Especially with Axew now having a rival/brother like friend in Scraggy, a love interest in Emolga and a friend in Pikachu.
    Last edited by MechaBulba; 24th March 2011 at 1:16 PM.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

This sounds like a really fun episode... I can't wait to se it! Also, i can't wait to se Swoobat in motion!
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Sounds like a nice episode from what people are saying.

Excadrill is confirmed male? And was hit by Attract...I have to see that. Gender confirmation is good, I'm glad the writers have Attract on the main team. Who's Gender do we still not know, Swadloon and Dwebble?

Doesn't sound like Team Rocket were in this episode, shame.

Can't wait to see this episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Sounds like a nice episode from what people are saying.

Excadrill is confirmed male? And was hit by Attract...I have to see that. Gender confirmation is good, I'm glad the writers have Attract on the main team. Who's Gender do we still not know, Swadloon and Dwebble?

Doesn't sound like Team Rocket were in this episode, shame.

Can't wait to see this episode.
    Zuruggu, Yanuppu as well.

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    Zuruggu, Yanuppu as well.
    Iris said that Scraggy is like "little brother" to Axew, and also that Cilan and Pansage are gentlemen (BW009).
    あなたが翻訳機を使用している?

Iris' new poke'mon reminds me of Pachirisu.

Excadrill got completely robbed of development here... well it was pretty hilarious seeing it take an attraction to Emolga... And everyone is scared of Scoliopede now eh? Not surprising I guess. Good episode overall, very comical. The next one seems kind of... random.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian Zach View Post
    First Snivy, then Minccino and now Emolga...There's sure are a lot of Pokemon that used Attract. What's next?
    Attract is the new Iron Tail.

I was hoping we would get confirmation as to whether or not Cilan caught anything in the fishing episode, but nope. Cilan didn't use a Stunfisk or Basculin or nothing.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    I was hoping we would get confirmation as to whether or not Cilan caught anything in the fishing episode, but nope. Cilan didn't use a Stunfisk or Basculin or nothing.
    if he did, he probably cooked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcoat View Post
    - Iris & PKMN hiding from Swoobat in a cafe.
    A random cafe in the woods? :P

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

I notice that both Emogla and Oshawott are both in the ground egg group.

Finished watching it, despite bad quality.

The Swoobat in the episode were odd to me, they look weird with their mouths just dropped down like that. I knew there was going to be at less one female in the group of Swoobat, looked like three overall.

Excadrill falling for Attract was pretty funny, I was wondering about what would happen if Attract would work on it, I figured the writers didn't want to take away Excadrill's don't care attitude and just make it female in that case, but that wasn't that case. Well at less now Iris knows of a way to at less have Excadrill out of "Sleep" mode...not much help will come from it still.

No Team Rocket. You'd think if they really went back to their "Old ways" they would appear all the time and do their thing, but nope, not at all in this episode. I wonder if they were in BW026 though.

Scolipede and Galvantula get disturbed by Bianca while she was trying to catch them(Think they were Emolga). They weren't happy.

I love how at the start Bianca is just there...this will for sure confuse people who don't know what's going on. I found it funny though. I'm glad Bianca seems to be traveling with Ash and that for a while, we can get to know more about her.

I'll want to watch this again once a better quality is up.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

This episode made me laugh.

So many lol moments.

Random : PokéRadar

Funny episode and the next one seems even better! Bianca keeps pissing of pokemon lol. All that work and she got rejected. Iris would obviously get it since it she and Axew were bonding. Liking it's personality so fat. Oshawott pushing Mincinno to get hit by attract intentionally was lulzy.
    If Iris ever starts doing double battles, I can imagine her using Emolga's attract to "wake" up Excradrill as a slave lol
    According to Bulbapedia, Iris's Emolga knows Hidden Power. It would be cool if it's a dragon type HP, to refrence Iris's dragon team in the games
    Last edited by Chill92; 24th March 2011 at 8:57 PM.
    X Version, Friend code
    4098 - 3179 - 9820
    Friend Safari, Rock Type (Rhydon, Pupitar, Boldore)

Oshawott is absolute and total and utter and complete win.

He just makes every episode he is in. I almost hope he doesn't evolve so he can stay like this, even though I kind of want Ash to evolve his water-type for once. I hope Oshawott's crush on Emolga gets a bit more coverage.

Excadrill being hit by attract was hilarious. This whole episode was hilarious tbqh. 9/10 from me.

Episode Pictures are up. Sorry for the delay

OMG attract excadrill is so funny lol
    .................................................. ......................

What moves did the Swoobat use?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Staying up late at night trying to figure out what Team Flare's planning, though my friends think I'm obsessed
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast