Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Emolga the Irresistible! (686)

Yes and No; thats why after the gym episode got mega paranoid of their return. Like I know they will come back from seeing that gym episode just HOPING it's only for the short term but I highly doubt it. =(. And I thought since they didn't make a return in episode 27 that they will hardly make an appearance so I was optimistic, but aslas they are coming back from 29. Hopefully not EVERY ep.

This episode was alright. It was cool to see Emonga and Kokoromori for the 1st time. Emonga is so cute! The beginning was interesting, Emonga faked fainting and used attract on the Minezumi so that they would give her their apples. Emonga just love apples... It was hilarious when Emonga used Attract on the Kokoromori and it actually effected Doryuuzu as well. The Round move used by Kokoromori sounded and looked awesome. Belle's reaction when Emonga decided to go with Iris was priceless. Emonga seems to have a thing for Kibago, and Mijumaru seems to have a thing for Emonga as well. It was hilarious when Belle angered Pendoraa and Denchura and they started chasing the gang.

60/100
    Last edited by G50; 1st May 2011 at 3:29 AM.

Wow, just wow!

Yeah! I'm back, from my stopped watching Best Wishes because of TR supposedly reverting completely back to normal funk. When I read that at the very least they'd stopped blasting off, I figured I'd give it at least 1 more chance.

And boy am I glad I did. Emolga is hysterical. I honestly forgot how fun these episodes could get at times. And Bianca, oh god, Bianca. Dumb blonde... well, more like ditzy blonde, but you get the idea.

I liked the interactions between Iris, Axew and Emolga; you just knew she'd be getting it, but getting to know how that actually happens was much more amusing.

And Bianca accidentally pissing off 2 badass bug types was just hilarious. And her facial expressions when she realizes it. It just sells!

Emolga using Attract on the Swoobat was also neat, until she realizes that some of them are also females. Then Excadrill is hit. I had a good lol at that.

Favorite part though? Fully orchestrated end credits theme to set up Ash's Big Damn Heroes moment. I'm sorry, but that just made the scene. Seeing as it's such an epic them (and I heard a bit of it used during the gym battle), I couldn't help but realize how much they played of it! Yay!!

Anyhow, it's great to be back!

8/10

/CL

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

This episode was alright. Emolga was cute the Swoobat were pretty creppy also our second time seeing Bianca. I'm glad Iris caught Emolga instead of Bianca.7/10

Emonga is actually pretty cute. Not surprised that Iris caught it instead of Bianca ;P I really wish Doryzu would actually start obeying... It looks so weird all "curled" up or whatever. I've noticed that the show isn't showing Woobat/Swoobat's psychic abilities o.o. After all, they are part psychic.

I can't wait to see how Emolga is in the anime ^^ ( I don't watch the Japanese episodes )

I'm also glad Iris will finally catch a Pokémon ^^

nice episodes

It's a great episode. I though Bianca was gonna catch Emolga, but turns out Iris gets Emolga. Bianca was hyper as always in this episode. Can't wait for the next episode.

Quite a decent episode. It's cool to hear Bianca is joining the gang, but that came out of the blue.

Attract really made an important pitch in todays episode as well. Emolga using it a lot to get apples, defend from the Swoobat, etc. The joy of finding out Pokemon genders as well. :P Excadrill getting hit by Emolga's Attract and responding to it from it's shell was hilarious. (When they were meant for the pack of Swoobat at the time).

The Swoobat were pretty cool to see in the anime.

Emolga was great as well, and I'm glad Iris got to catch her. Now well get to see Emolga a lot more on the show~

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Emolga's officially has become the male gaze for Axew and Oshawott.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Ash was being a hypocrite when he told Bianca to give up. He has gone out of his way many times to catch a pokemon. I want to know why Bianca was just there though lol

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    Ash was being a hypocrite when he told Bianca to give up. He has gone out of his way many times to catch a pokemon. I want to know why Bianca was just there though lol
    There is a reason why Bianca just showed up out of the blue.. she joined the group during the delayed episodes I beleive it was the fishing episode in castelia city.

But I loved the episode. it was funny and cute. I love Emolga's voice.
    I laughed when Cilan Ash and Bianca hid behind the trees and they had there arms up where branches were and such. I'm loving this Saga alot.. it reminds me of the Kanto Saga.
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 16th July 2011 at 10:37 PM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Emolga is a fun character isn't she? Such a drama queen, but she uses her talents to her advantage; the little devil! I thought it was a nice touch when emolga used volt switch the 'battle' with bianca ended. There was loads of comedy in this episode, including a lot involving bianca failing especially when she made poor judgements on identifying pokemon. Speaking of Bianca, she is growing on me as a character but food for thought, I'm surprised just how happy minccino is after accidently being caught by bianca in the fashion in 'Minccino-Neat and Tidy'.

Anyway, to sum up, I will end with the capture. I'm glad iris caught emolga because you could see the bonding flourish throughout the episode. However, I can't take away from the fact that Dawn's pachurisu is similar to iris' emolga because they are both a pikachu clone (as people call it, I personally don't like them being called that and they are both owned by the female companion.

Good episode and on to the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I now fully support Emolga/Oshawott/Axew/Apples.
    /runs off to "Whats that ship called?"
    This is Marcus. He likes Owl City. C+P him in your sig if you're awesome like him. (Started by Fanal!)

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I am also an Eternal Ferriswheelshipper! Credit to LunGhost.

Copy the above Pokemon into your signature if you know how they relate to each other. (Started by Eternal Draconic)

I found it funny that both Scolipede and Galvantula showed up as they both have been seen as terrorizing huge bug type pokemon.

The Bloom is on Axew and Scraggy-Hatched to be Wild respectively.

Random : PokéRadar

This episode was good. Nice to see Emolga, Swoobat, and Galvantula. Although, I did not expect the latter would be that big. I was quite amused when Exadrill was infatuated by Emolga.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    I made this gif earlier

Nice! Emolga's pose too was awesome!

I thought this episode was the best one yet! I liked how emolga used attract on oshawott and excadrill. That was really funny! and how Bianca kept trying to catch it. 10/10

sounds like emolga kept its Japanese voice...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    sounds like emolga kept its Japanese voice...
    I don't think so because in Japanese its name is Emonga.

Random : PokéRadar

Great episode. Emolga was hilarious in this episode. I'm glad that it went with Iris and the group instead of Bianca. The way Bianca reacts over Emolga was annoying. Emolga deserves to be with Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post

A few times it sounds like she says MONGA!!
    especially near the end fighting the swoobat away

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Emolga sounded exactly the same as it's Japanese voice did. And it was saying "Emonga" the whole episode.

I liked the episode ^^

Except that Bianca was annoying, and I was a little disappointed Iris didn't battle Emolga to catch it

Hahah I loved that Iris didn't even really want the Emolga and it joined simply for the good.

Bianca's reaction was wonderful

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast