Page 246 of 277 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 6925

Thread: Dream World Trading Thread

Looking for dw events like sinnoh starters or korean rayquaza and GBAs + Gen 4 Events
    Looking for dw sinnoh starters codes, korean events and gbas

have many legit super rare events

Hey all, looking for some dwf pokemon, check out my signature if theres anything your interested in or you think i might want, thanks
    Water Safari 2723-8813-2428
    Frogadier, Wartortle and Panpour

PM me with your friend code

In Need of these
        Spoiler:- Safari needed:

Default Currently LF:

Dwf pinsir, swinub, onix

Also LF: a dwf Pichu holding a light ball

Offering dwfs in my sig for the dwfs im seeking

And offering a shiny holding PP up for the pichu holding the light ball

PM me offers

Fc2535 4327 8680
    Dwfs/ha for trade

I can make the following in dream balls cubone, kabuto,skarmory, aron, buizel, karrablast, shuckle, Mr.mime, aerodactyl, spinarak, driftloon,sigilyph, druddigon
    I also have lots of enigma berries for trade.

Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr , an Intimidate female Scraggy , Rough Skin female Gible , Skill Link female Mincinno , Toxic Boost female Zangoose , Moody female Snorunt , Moxie female Pinsir , Moxie female Heracross , Reckless female Mienfoo , Adaptability female Corphish , Mold Breaker female Druddigon , Vital Spirit female Elekid , Vital Spirit female Magby , Water Absorb female Chinchou , Regenerator female Tangela , Reckless female Staravia , Run Away female Venonat , Rattled female Cubchoo , Analytic female Elgyem , Run Away female Caterpie , Sap Sipper female Girafarig , Swift Swim female Psyduck , Hydration female Lapras , Sap Sipper female Miltank , Rain Dish female Wingull , Simple female Woobat , and Sap Sipper female Blitzle .

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.
    My team for Pokemon Y:

Also, if you have a Swirlix or a Clauncher I would be happy to trade with you .

Have a few extra Dratini DWF if anyone wants to offer anything. Seeking a DWF Vulpix or DWF Abra or especially DW Tyrogue with Adamant nature

also have much more to trade, PM me
    Last edited by Slimjim367; 16th May 2013 at 8:19 PM.

Default Lf

Dwfs i dont have( check sig i made it easy to read)

also LF dw ditto if i can get one.

Also LF a legit event mew

LF kings rocks and other battle items

Pm me to make offers

Fc2535 4327 8680
    Dwfs/ha for trade

I can make the following in dream balls cubone, kabuto,skarmory, aron, buizel, karrablast, shuckle, Mr.mime, aerodactyl, spinarak, driftloon,sigilyph, druddigon

also LF more egg moves

Fc2535 4327 8680
    Dwfs/ha for trade

Looking for dwf ditto

Hello.

I'm looking for the next female pokemon with their hidden abilities obviously:

• Seedot
    • Durnsparce
    • Vanillite
    • Girafarig
    • Stantler
    • Trapinch
    • Luvdisc
    • Wailmer
    • Anorith
    • Skorupi
    • Shellos(East)
    • Basculin (Red)
    • Delibird

As far as I know, I can offer any other female DW pokemon that is not in the list. I can even give you the nature you want.

I'm usually online in the afternoons from 6 to 9 CST. But I would like to set the date and be online in other time.

Contact me for PM if you are intersted.

Looking for a DWF Dratini or a Male Jolly DW Dratini. Can offer shinies, legendaries, events, ev trained Pokemon. Msg me to figure out a deal :,)
    Pokemon X
    Name: Ry
    FC: 3926 5477 2209
    Badges: 8
    True Champion of Kalos

Dogs of War

HA Pokemon I have:
    Froakie, Fennekin, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Goomy, Fletchling, Venipede, Sableye, Natu, Shroomish, Mienshao, Litleo, Emolga, Blitzle, Phantump, Pumpkaboo, Dratini

Looking for a male Rhyhorn with the DW move Double Edge. I have DWF Lickitung and several female Gibles with DW ability Rough Skin. I also have Male and Female Charmanders with Dragon Dance and Male and Female eevees with Wish. Let me know!
    Pokemon Black fc: 1979-3952-6543

I am looking for a female dream world Gible. I can offer any non-DW pokemon, any gender with the correct nature and any egg moves that you want. PM me if you can trade
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8986 8139

Le Titan, il se lčvera
    The Titan, he will rise
    تيتان، وقال انه سوف يرتفع

Trade done.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 17th May 2013 at 6:27 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I am currently breeding a togepi for another member. If anybody wants the leftover togepi's just hit me up with a pm and we can work out a time to trade. By the way I will have all 3 abilities and they will all have the egg move morning sun.
    3DS FC: 1993 8181 3228
    White FC: 0518 7399 3685
    ~Accepting challenges for the sky high gym badge at my flying gym in pokegyms competive pokemon league~

CURRENT WANTS: adamant dw tyrouge and haban berry

HA pokemon up for trade:
    Vivillion patterns up for trade: modern, continental, meadow, polar, elegant, sun, and high plains.

Pokegyms earned badges:
    1. Soak Badge
    2. Wyvern Badge
    3. Normal Badge
    4. Hard body Badge
    5. Venom Badge
    6. Fighting Badge
    7. Inferno Badge
    8. Deep dark Badge

My friend safari: rock (Nosepass, Magcargo, and Shuckle)

Looking for
    french, italian and spanish dw pikachu with proof
    More DW starters with proof of legitimacy
    more jp guidebook gothoritas with proof
    natures i don't have of dw events i have with proof
    French, German, Italian, Korean and Spanish Dw Eeveelutions from the event with proof
    more summer league pikachus with proof
    korean dw jumpluff with proof
    more dw pansage with proof
    more dw pansear with proof
    more dw panpour with proof
    french,german, italian, spanish and uk dw pikachu with proof
    unused dw starter codes
    french, german, italian and spanish pokemon league garchomp,dragonite, tyranitar and scizor with proof
    Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board.
        Spoiler:- Dw events with proof i'm offering:

I don't accept dw events that don't have proof. Proof is not pokecheck analysis. read what is highlighted in bold for what proof is.
    pokecafe are only traded for other japanese dw events with proof. i do not want regular dream world pokemon just dw events with proof.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Moving the trade up.
    Last edited by Wolfangs; 27th May 2013 at 7:43 PM.
    I accept clones in most cases. I will not accept Hacks. If you RNG I will always accept them, but please let me know they're RNGed.

3DS Friend Code: 4270 1745 5626

Pokemon X IGN: Brimo

Looking for dw ditto I am offering events pm me if you have any questions.

Looking for all DW eeveelutions which could only be caught in 2011 with their special abilities... I will hack check them so please don't waste both our times...I have many many many events to offer so just pm me if you have any.

Hi,

I really want an imposter ditto!
    I'll offer 2-3 near flawless shinies for it. Can someone please help me
    Pokemon X friend safari: 2106-0075-2750
    Psychic type! (Drowzee Wobbuffet Gothorita
    Please add me

Default Lf

A dwf shelmet

Offering dwfs in my sig

Fc2535 4327 8680
    Dwfs/ha for trade

Only looking for a few more dwf Pokemon, the ones I need are in my signature if you can help me out I'm sure I can find something you might be after thank you all, pm me with offers or wants
    Water Safari 2723-8813-2428
    Frogadier, Wartortle and Panpour

PM me with your friend code

In Need of these
        Spoiler:- Safari needed:

I am looking for a DW Squirtle, a DW Charmander, DW Bulbasaur and a DW Torchic.

I can offer any of the following;

Plasma Deoxys [yet to pick up so any nature]
    SPR2013 Bold Meloetta
    PGL Event Lv100 Timid Arceus
    WIN2011 Naive Celebi
    GAMESTP Timid Jirachi
    4thgen Event Bashful Shaymin
    GAMESTP Shiny Adamant Entei
    Movie14 Jolly V-Create Victini [31spe IV, EV trained in ATK & SPE]
    WIN2013 Modest Keldeo [30satk IV]
    FEB2012 Timid Mewtwo
    Last edited by KidChrono; 19th May 2013 at 1:18 AM.

Looking for:
    -DW Klang [Clear Body] (Adamant nature with near-perfect Attack and Speed IV's)
    -DW Cubchoo [Rattled] (Adamant nature or near-perfect Attack and Speed IV's, OR female gender)

Offering:
    -Events: GAMESTP Pichu* ("Pikachu-Colored"); GAMESTP Entei*; GAMESTP Raikou*; GAMESTP Suicune*; WIN2011 Celebi; SPR2013 Meloetta; GAMESTP Jirachi; SMR2010 Jirachi; 2012MAY Darkrai
    -Hatchlings: Head Smash Deino (male/female); Dark Pulse Deino (male/female); Air Slash Oshawott (male/female); Leech Seed Ferroseed (male/female); Mirror Coat-Counter Shellos (West; male/female); Hypnosis Feebas (male/female); Reversal Houndour (male/female); Curse Munchlax (male/female); Curse Snorlax (male ONLY); Ice Shard Phanpy (male/female);Extrasensory Zorua (male/female); Mach Punch-Drain Punch Timburr (male/female); Encore-Prankster Cottonee (male/female); Psycho Cut Pawniard(male/female); Autotomize Vanillite (male/female); Dragon Dance-Zen Headbutt Scraggy (male/female)
    -Other: Bulbasaur (non-DW; female); PDR [Multiscale] Lugia; PDR [Regenerator] Ho-Oh; PDR [Telepathy] Dialga; PDR [Telepathy] Palkia; PDR [Telepathy] Giratina; ExtremeSpeed Dratini (male); Torchic (non-DW; female); Morning Sun Butterfree (XD: GoD); Weak Armor Mandibuzz (female)

I have access to every Pokemon relatively easily (i.e. not listed above), should you need a version exclusive, certain legendary, etc. If you'd like an item attached, that is also quite possible depending on whether I have more than one in inventory. You'll need to request the item be attached to the Pokemon you'd like in your private message. Thank you very much for the consideration!
    Pokemon Black 2 FC
    PM for FC ^_^
    Current Team

Looking for unused DW starter serial codes (Korean and American), have Shiny Wish Bagon and Leech Seed Oddish (non-redis, see sig for more details on them), shiny Red and Green Pichu (the 2008 event here, non-redis) Japanese DW Pan monkeys with proof, English and German DW Gothorita with proof, English and German DW Pikachu (PGL event, not bred) with proof, Korean DW False Swipe Jumpluff (PGL event exclusive move) with proof and English DW Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup with proof to offer (all my own OT).
    Meh
    FC: 2921-9432-9088 IGN: David

Howdy everyone.

I am looking to get a female poliwag with the dream world ability. It does not have to be EV trained or IV bred and I am not looking for a specific nature- I intend to breed it for a rain dance team and I don't have enough dream world points to obtain it. . Please send me a private message if you've got one that you are able to get rid of. I'm sure that most people already have everything that I am willing to get rid of, but if you send me a message I am sure that we can work something out that works for both parties involved.
    3DS Friend code: 3308-5963-6343
    Friend Safari- Braixen, Magmar, Charmeleon.
    Looking for a ditto safari- please message me.

Page 246 of 277 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast