Page 247 of 277 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 6925

Thread: Dream World Trading Thread

Looking to finish getting all dwf, check sig for details pm me plz
    Black 2 FC : 4428 0906 9671

Spoiler:- Offering:

Looking for DWF I dont have Offering DWF in sig Pm me for offers
    DWF I currently have:

Looking for dream world torchik, can offer shinies event pokemon and multiple pokemon for it
    Pokemon white friend code: 5415 8273 3402
    Nintendo 3ds friend code: 4382-3407-6709

Hi all!
    I am looking for a DWF Gible in a Great Ball, a DWF Bagon in a great ball, or a DWF Feebas in a dream ball or dive ball. (I have this thing about colorcordinating my pokemon with their pokeballs.) Nicknamable please.

I'm offering the following pokemon in my signature, and could probably get you random dex-fillers. Willing to offer two for one. Thanks! PM Me!
    Pokemon Y FC: 2509-1507-8783
    Ground: Camerupt, Wooper, Gastrodon

For trade: adamant squirtles, adamant tyrants with egg moves (ice, fire, thunder fang + dragon dance+ strong jaw), version exclusives, starter mega stones from x

Looking for: Modest yveltal, jolly yveltal, dittos, male egg move charmanders

Looking for DW Male Starters pm me if you have.
    Last edited by Jomardai; 20th May 2013 at 6:11 AM.
    Looking for pokerus this times
    OT:Acer
    FC White : 0433 8789 6102
    DWF:

LF: DWF Tentacool, DWF Phanphy, DWF Mankey, DWF Torkoal, DWF Feebas, DWF Lapras, DWF Chatot, DWF Smeargle, DWF Aerodactyl, DWF Weedle, DWF Cubone, DWF Cranidos, and DWF Axew

PM Me if you have any of these please so we can work out a deal. Can offer more than 90 DWFs, eggmoves, and items.
    White 2 FC: 3740 9108 6010

Current DWF I need to have now: Doduo, Nincada, Girafarig, Gulpin, Taillow, Hippopotas, Lillipup, Bouffalant!

But I'll take most other DWF that aren't in my sig so feel free to offer more than just those.

Just so everyone knows I may not get to new requests until the week of May 27th unless I have extras of what you are asking for.
    Last edited by Funkmaster C; 22nd May 2013 at 8:21 AM.
    3DS friendcode: 0302-0987-5588
    Black 2 friendcode: 2237-7532-7281

I'm currently looking for Unown Q in Pokemon X/Y. I can give you anything that's breedable in return, including hidden abilities. Please PM me if you can help me out!

I'm still looking for any dwf I do not have. Offering the ones I do have in return. PM me if you would like to trade
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

Looking for
    french, italian and spanish dw pikachu with proof
    More DW starters with proof of legitimacy
    more jp guidebook gothoritas with proof
    natures i don't have of dw events i have with proof
    French, German, Italian, Korean and Spanish Dw Eeveelutions from the event with proof
    more summer league pikachus with proof
    korean dw jumpluff with proof
    more dw pansage with proof
    more dw pansear with proof
    more dw panpour with proof
    french,german, italian, spanish and uk dw pikachu with proof
    unused dw starter codes
    french, german, italian and spanish pokemon league garchomp,dragonite, tyranitar and scizor with proof
    Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board.
        Spoiler:- Dw events with proof i'm offering:

I don't accept dw events that don't have proof. Proof is not pokecheck analysis. read what is highlighted in bold for what proof is.
    pokecafe are only traded for other japanese dw events with proof. i do not want regular dream world pokemon just dw events with proof.
    Last edited by Kevin24; 22nd May 2013 at 2:46 AM.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

UPDATED

Looking for:
    -DW Klang [Clear Body] (Adamant nature with near-perfect Attack and Speed IV's)
    -DW Cubchoo [Rattled] (Adamant nature or near-perfect Attack and Speed IV's, OR female gender)

Offering:
    -Events: GAMESTP Pichu* ("Pikachu-Colored"); GAMESTP Entei*; GAMESTP Raikou*; GAMESTP Suicune*; WIN2011 Celebi; SPR2013 Meloetta; GAMESTP Jirachi; SMR2010 Jirachi; 2012MAY Darkrai
    -Hatchlings: Head Smash Deino (male/female); Dark Pulse Deino (male/female); Air Slash Oshawott (male/female); Leech Seed Ferroseed (male/female); Mirror Coat-Counter Shellos (West; male/female); Hypnosis Feebas (male/female); Reversal Houndour (male/female); Curse Munchlax (male/female); Curse Snorlax (male ONLY); Ice Shard Phanpy (male/female);Extrasensory Zorua (male/female); Mach Punch-Drain Punch Timburr (male/female); Encore-Prankster Cottonee (male/female); Psycho Cut Pawniard(male/female); Autotomize Vanillite (male/female); Dragon Dance-Zen Headbutt Scraggy (male/female)
    -Other: Bulbasaur (non-DW; female); PDR [Multiscale] Lugia; PDR [Regenerator] Ho-Oh; PDR [Telepathy] Dialga; PDR [Telepathy] Palkia; PDR [Telepathy] Giratina; ExtremeSpeed Dratini (male); Torchic (non-DW; female); Morning Sun Butterfree (XD: GoD); Weak Armor Mandibuzz (female)

I have access to every Pokemon relatively easily (i.e. not listed above), should you need a version exclusive, certain legendary, etc. I have access to some Dream World Pokemon, so you'd have to request and let me check the inventory. If you'd like an item attached, that is also quite possible depending on whether I have more than one in inventory. You'll need to request the item be attached to the Pokemon you'd like in your private message. Thank you very much for the consideration!
    Pokemon Black 2 FC
    PM for FC ^_^
    Current Team

I'm just playing through my file again and would like to have an eevee
    Could someone trade me a female anticipation eevee?
    I don't much to offer lol

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for these Dream World Pokemon.

Spoiler:- Wanted DWFs:

I can offer these Dream World Pokemon, along with other things such as Pokerus and Japanese Dittos.

PM me please~
    Last edited by Enigmia; 22nd May 2013 at 12:49 PM.

I need a DW Chansey. I'm offering any of the DWF's in my signature. That is all. Wait, one more thing. No, nevermind.
    DW females for trade:

Quote Originally Posted by Funkmaster C View Post
    Current DWF I need to have now: Doduo, Shellder (pending), Drowzee, Nincada, Snover (pending)!

But I'll take most other DWF that aren't in my sig so feel free to offer more than just those.
    I'm interested in a DWF Slowpoke with Regenerator, as for what I have to offer for you breeding it unless you already have one for trade I have Prankster Riolu, Swift Swim Poliwag, Pichu with Lightningrod, and a Dratini with Marvel Scale.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code for Pokemon X Version: 3196 - 3039 - 5914

Looking to finish getting all dwf, check sig for details pm me plz
    Black 2 FC : 4428 0906 9671

Looking for any dwf pokemon that aren't on my offering list, can normally breed and trade same day so no waiting around
    Water Safari 2723-8813-2428
    Frogadier, Wartortle and Panpour

PM me with your friend code

In Need of these
        Spoiler:- Safari needed:

Hey guys, looking for a DWF ralts, I can trade any of the DWFs in my sig.
    White 2 FC | 4213 4790 1231
    Am I a boy? Am I a girl? I'll never tell, kekeke = w=
    Keiru of the Jhoto region! | Art in my sig by me | Androgynous, like a Legendary! | Miku the Shiny Espeon

DW Females for trade, PM me!

I'm looking for a dw female eevee! I'm on now and willing to trade what's in my sig! Message me if you can help me out!
    Pokemon Y Shiny Team (Under Construction)
    Greninja

Spoiler:- X and Y Shinies!:

Pokemon Y FC: 2895-7928-9965

Spare DWF: Diglett, Eevee x4, Gible, Tentacool x2, Shuckle, Zubat x2, Shroomish, Bidoof, Swablu x2, Pachirisu, Absol x4, Riolu x8, Poliwag x8, Timburr x3(ones a Gurdurr), Burmy, Foongus x3, Igglybuff x6, Dratini x7

Spoiler:- Breedable DWF:

Looking for DWF: Dwebble, Darumaka, Skorupi, Mime Jr., Shieldon, Spheal, Gulpin, Electrike, Mawile, Marille, Magby, Slugma and whatever other DWFs I don't have

I'm also interested if you want to trade any Shinies or events
    3ds FC: 4055-3415-4989
    IGN: Glorix

Currently seeking a dwf miltank, slugma, clamperl, aipom, doduo, shellder and bellsprout. These are just what I want the most so I'm still looking for any more dwf's I don't have. As usual I'm offering anything in my sig. PM me if you want to trade
    3DS FC: 2637-9986-5257 (Alpha Sapphire)
    IGN: Kirito

Seeking the DW Eeveelutions from the event in 2011...I want the direct ones from there I do not want breeded ones...example of one of them would be leafeon with chlorophyll ability and glaceon with ice body.
    My IGN: Hopsin
    3DS FC:2337-5122-4643
    TSV:3690
    Cloning Gen6 5-6IV Pokemon [incl ones with egg moves] or any gen 3 event.
    I have been a member of this site for well over 1year. I am a Trusted Cloner on Neoseeker and Will reply to any pm requesting for clones meeting the qualifications above.
    Do not rush me I have a life.

Default Updat Dwfs

Offering dwfs in my sig for others not on my list

(cant currently make togapi thoe )

but all the others yes

Fc2535 4327 8680
    Dwfs/ha for trade

I can make the following in dream balls cubone, kabuto,skarmory, aron, buizel, karrablast, shuckle, Mr.mime, aerodactyl, spinarak, driftloon,sigilyph, druddigon
    I also have lots of enigma berries for trade.

looking for dwf minccino. preferably with 31 speed iv or jolly nature but not necessary. will trade you another dwf i have in my sig. pm me for offers. will reply asap
    Platinum friend code: 0474 6676 4516
    Black 2 friend code: 3225 3453 6809
        Spoiler:- dream world females i can breed: :

in-game events
    wifi events
    trades
    RE
    hatched(with SC no MM):
    current shiny hunt:egg count:56

I am lookinf for any DWF that I don't have.
    For a full list of what I have and what I want in particular, please see the link below
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...TMI8JZSG4/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...HM4o7v_-Q/edit
    My Friend Codes
    2DS: Strytho 4699-6673-2575
    Pokemon Y Trainer Name: Krayt
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Trainer Name: Burai

Friend Safari:
    Ground: Marowak, Trapinch, Palpitoad.

click the link for my HA female spreadsheet.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Click here for a list of pokemon I have in special balls (AKA bank ball pokemon).
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Click here for a list of pokemon I am currently looking for.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...twQ/edit#gid=0

I am offering any of the released DWFs.
    Looking for: Offer (Note, not interested in regular DWFs since I have them all.)
    Also, for good pokes (Events/shinies/Etc.) I do two for one or three for one deals depending. :3

Pokemon Y/ORAS: 4597 0746 3065
    IGN: Ashley/Zero

Looking for:
    Pokeball Vivillon
    Shinies
    Pokemon in Apricorn balls

Page 247 of 277 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast