Page 272 of 277 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276 ... LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 6925

Thread: Dream World Trading Thread

The Trade is Completed.
    Last edited by Wolfangs; 4th November 2013 at 2:43 AM.
    I accept clones in most cases. I will not accept Hacks. If you RNG I will always accept them, but please let me know they're RNGed.

3DS Friend Code: 4270 1745 5626

Pokemon X IGN: Brimo

Looking for
    french and korean dw pikachu with proof
    korean dw porygon and croagunk with proof
    More DW starters with proof of legitimacy
    more jp guidebook gothoritas with proof
    natures i don't have of dw events i have with proof
    French, German, Italian,japanese,Korean and Spanish Dw Eeveelutions from the event with proof
    more summer league pikachus with proof
    korean dw jumpluff with proof
    korean dw porygon with proof
    french, german, italian and spanish pokemon league garchomp,dragonite,metagross, tyranitar and scizor with proof
    Proof of legitimacy means :- Picture of PGL , Befriending board , picture of serial code , and picture of already claimed DW friend board.
        Spoiler:- Dw events with proof i'm offering:

I don't accept dw events that don't have proof. Proof is not pokecheck analysis. read what is highlighted in bold for what proof is.
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

lookinf for DW vulpix/poliwags can trade DW Dratinis
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Looking for a Modest or Timid Dreamworld Natu, willing to trade all 3 of the Winter 2011 Shiny Legendary Beasts.

I am interested in doing a cross generation trade

I will Trade a Japanese Naughty Imposter Ditto with Pokerus

Has 31 IVs in Defense and Special Attack

For a Legit/Uncloned Un Trained Flawless or Near Flawless Timid Gastly with the dream world move Sludge Wave on 5th Generation

Shiny a Plus - Will Add a Masterball to Ditto if Shiny
    Last edited by shenlon; 20th October 2013 at 11:15 PM.

Need some DW abilities females:
    Poliwag
    Riolu
    Lapras
    Eevee
    Bagon

Can offer most starters, or others if you ask.
    (also looking for power items, if you have some)

Looking for a female dream world Vanillish (Weak Armor), offering a shiny or near-flawless pokemon in return.

I'm seeking dwf of totadile and chimchar, as well as dwf lapras, snorunt, mr. mime (mrs. mime?) ditto, murkrow, tangela, solosis, foongus and aron.

I can offer DWF slowpoke dratini eevee, bagon, kabuto, porygon, riolu sigilyph, bronzor, suablu, igglybluff, beldum, drilbur, and remoraid. I also have many bred pokemon from g4 and earlier that i've pokeshifted and various legends/shinies i've collected.
    Let me know what you have and what you're looking for, even if its not on my list, i'll see what i can do.

*edit* I was informed that starters were only released in male dw form as of yet, so scratch the first two requests. Also it was mentioned that gen 3 and 5 have not been dw released yet.
    Last edited by Zarthos; 22nd October 2013 at 2:07 AM.
    Breeding at its best is my pursuit! If I don't have it, tell me because I might just want to get it myself! I breed with egg moves intact, so let me know if you're interested in anything specific!
    I have all starters up to gen 5, as well as many DWF pokemon such as Dratini, porygon, eevee, bagon and more!
    I'm currently seeking: Jirachi, special ball ha females & shinys!

I have every dwf and will trade them as follows:
    -5 dwf for a shiny
    -2 dwf for dw male only/genderless
    -1-2 dwf for legends (depends on what it is)
    -2-5 dwf for events (Again, depends on what it is)

I will also consider any other interesting trades. Pm me with any offers.
    White 2 FC: 4041-3839-4416

I have every dwf that has been released so far, and I can trade them for shinys, legends, events, or anything else that sounds interesting

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0FpaExyNDlVVkE

I have been breeding Gligar and I have a few females with the DW ability and a couple that have an Impish nature. I'm mainly looking for DW Abra, Gible, and Dratini. But I'll consider trades for other DW Pokémon. Just pm me an offer if you're interested.
    I dream in emails
    Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Floette
    3DS FC: 3024-6049-3400 | White FC: 1722 5814 7958

(AT -Awaiting Trade or I already have an offer) Looking for DWF's Gible(AT), Eevee(AT), Kabuto, Dratini(AT), Omanyte, Ralts(AT), Anorith, Tropius, Cranidos, Shieldon, Lapras.

I have and will breed Seviper, Larvitar, Taillow, Kangaskhan, Phanpy, Hippopotas, Nidoran, Spearow, Cleffa, Stunky, Geodude, Ponyta, Aron, Lotad, Aerodactyl, Buterfree, and Clampearl. for you. All Dw Females. Recently caught, Skarmory, Growlithe, Mantine, Lileep, Magby, Stantler.

I have Dw Males, Houndour, Larvitar, Spheal, Sandshrew, and non gender Voltorb.

I also have complete pokedex if you want a different pokemon instead.

Pm with offers, Breed or cloned is ok with me.
    Last edited by Typikachu; 4th November 2013 at 9:22 PM.

I am currently looking for a dream world female vulpix and shuppet. Please PM if you have any of these two, or both. I have a few Dream World Females that I am willing to trade, which include Pidove, Emolga, Zangoose, Eevee, etc. I also have some legendaries and the shiny beasts from a while back.

Hey all~ I'm looking for a DWF Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam at the moment. as far as my own DWFs that I can breed off of, I only have a few basic ones (dratini, vulpix, poliwag, magikarp) if you're interested, otherwise... I dunno, if you're willing to trade me an abra I'm sure we can work something out xD If you'd like to help me out, shoot me a PM/VM~ Thanks
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Edit: No longer available.
    Last edited by emawerna; 1st December 2013 at 5:09 AM.
    I have all the DWF pokemon and a complete pokedex in black 2.

Looking for an Imposter Ditto and DW Starters (with good natures)

Have 2 sets of Shiny Dialga, Palkia and Giratina for trade along with a lot of DWF's.

Offering one full shiny set for an Imposter Ditto (with a decent nature).
    Beyond that looking for shinies and DW Starters (with good natures) for the remaining 3

Can offer (all female, just need to breed one first):
    - Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, Spearow, Ratata, Sandshrew, Vulpix, Psyduck, Abra, Nidoran, Grimer, Slowpoke, Exegcute, Goldeen, Oddish, Clefairy, Tangela, Farfetch'd, Scyther, Geodude, Snorlax, Lapras, Magikarp, Eevee, Dratini (with extremespeed)
    - Hoothoot, Togepi, Pichu, Snubbull, Natu, Wooper, Stantler, Girafarig, Sneasel, Mukrow, Smeargle, Sudowoodo, Gligar, Swinub
    - Aron, Wurmple, Poochyena, Mawhile, Sableeye, Barboach, Wingull, Snorunt, Masquerin, Illumise, Volbeat, Torkoal, Seviper, Corphish, Feebas, Carvanna, Lileep
    - Shinx, Burmy, Buizel, Spiritomb, Bunairy, Finneon, Croagunk, Pachirisu
    - Pidove, Drillbur, Alomonola, Foongus, Tympole, Maracactus, Ducklet, Lilipup, Purloin, Patrat, Woobat

Also accept any shiny for any 3 DWFs I can breed.

I am looking for a DWF Poliwag. I can trade DWF Alomomola, Magikarp, Basculin, Pineco, or Cherubi.

3DS Friend Code 0473-8400-6843
    My Friend Safari offers Mankey, Pancham and Tyrogue
    i'm looking for Ditto, Growlithe and Wartortle

i have many female pokemon with hidden abilities such as froakie, fenniken, chespin, bulbasaur, charmander and eevee and i also have the pokerus to spread around
    you must have elite 4 defeated and be willing to come online in game as i'm looking for the hidden abilities
    thank you
    3DS Friend Code 0473-8400-6843
    My Friend Safari contains Mankey, Pancham and Tyrogue

I'm looking for a DWF Durant and Eevee. I've got Slowpoke, Abra, Gible, Dratini, Bagon, Gligar, Poliwag, Vulpix, Magikarp and Chansey. All female with their Dreamworld ability.

If you don't have Durant or Eevee but you need one of the Pokémon listed I'm also looking for the shiny event Dialga and Palkia. I'm also looking for a legit Celebi, which I'd trade multiple DWF pokemon for.
    Last edited by Prozart; 6th November 2013 at 10:54 PM.
    I dream in emails
    Fairy Safari: Kirlia, Jigglypuff, and Floette
    3DS FC: 3024-6049-3400 | White FC: 1722 5814 7958

Looking for DWF Nidoran, can trade DWF Vulpix or Event Keldeo for it. I'm also open to item offers if people are willing to trade for those.

Looking for any DW Gothorita/Gothitelle. Male obviously, as that's the only kind available. I have various events I can offer, PM me and we can work something out.
    Wifi service for Gens IV and V closes May 30th! Get your Dream World Females while you still can!

I have the following Dream World Females up for trade: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .

I'm looking for pretty much anything I don't have, but I'm specifically looking for DWF Durant right now.

So PM me and we can work out a trade! My Black Version FC is 2881-9364-7814.

I am looking for a Golett and a Klang (preferably uncloned) with their Hidden Abilities, as I will not be able to amass enough Dream Points to acquire them before the Dream World shuts down (I am barely at 4000 right now). I realize that this means they have to be obtained straight from the Dream World itself, and I am therefore obviously willing to offer more than would be customary for a normal DWF trade. If you have access to these Pokemon, please contact me via PM, and we can work out some kind of an arrangement. I can offer your choice of a variety of different event Pokemon--including RUBY and SAPHIRE Zigzagoon, the GAMESTP shiny dogs, Selfdestructing Munchlax, original event Celebi, and some other things--or we can go a different route. Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Earendil; 5th November 2013 at 5:20 PM.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

I have DWF Bagon. PM me with offers.

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Looking for DWF Mawile. I have event pokemon such as Keldeo, etc. PM me if interested.

Looking for a DWF Magikarp i have a few shinys and RNG stuff just pm me.

Looking for DWF Mawile. I can offer. eggmove charmander, some events and DWF pokemon, just ask I might have what you're looking for.

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Page 272 of 277 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276 ... LastLast