Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Chapter's out.
        Spoiler:- If you want to know.....:

Yes! This is something I've been waiting for since Galuna Island! The only problem is that Lyon's not joining in the fray, which is understandable, since he's not part of Fairy Tail.

To Ultear's credit, though, her story was plausible enough except for Iced Shell.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Has Ultear really got any chance against Gray? He has already seen through her lies, and the first thing that happened after she bragged about her supposed "power" was that she seemed to get owned. But their battle has just started, I guess, so it is likely that she will be able to use her powers against Gray in some way.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Has Ultear really got any chance against Gray? He has already seen through her lies, and the first thing that happened after she bragged about her supposed "power" was that she seemed to get owned. But their battle has just started, I guess, so it is likely that she will be able to use her powers against Gray in some way.
    Ultear would put up a good fight with Gray before being beaten.
    I have no doubt her time magic has a flaw that Gray would found it and exploit it.
    Wonder if Juvia will play a role?

OH LOOK! ULTEAR WAS LYING. WHAT A SURPRISE, I'M SO SHOCKED!

SARCASM MODE
    ....off.

Ok, predictable, predictable, PREDICTABLE! That's all I can say about this chapter...

Her Time Magic can't do much to Gray. She'll probably get her *** kicked even with the fight she can put up.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

What I want to know is, did Ultear make that sword with Time Magic or Ice Make? If the latter, we're in for a helluva fight.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

She can't do ice magic (as far as we know).

She probably summoned it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    OH LOOK! ULTEAR WAS LYING. WHAT A SURPRISE, I'M SO SHOCKED!

SARCASM MODE
    ....off.

Ok, predictable, predictable, PREDICTABLE! That's all I can say about this chapter...
    Then predict the next chapter.
    I want to know how predictable Fairy Tail is.

I wonder Time magic of Ultear would work on Gray's Ice Make.
    I mean, ice meant to melt, so time would work on it.
    But given Gray's intelligent (I suppose he's clever enough),
    he would figure things out...right?

Maybe Time Magic is like Midnight's and only affects one area, so while she's using it at one place Gray can attack her from somewhere else. I think Meredy will do something since she seems very shocked at Ultear's cruelty. Hades probably knew about Ultear's betrayal the whole time.

^Racer is probably who you're thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    ^Racer is probably who you're thinking of.
    I was thinking Racer, but he has a much wider range. Midknight could only target Erza's armor in their fight, but Racer affected a much larger area.

Chapter's out. To not that many people's surprise, Ultear can use Ice Make, just like her mother.

Oh no! He used blood! How will the anime censor that?

Oh no! He used blood! How will the anime censor that?
    Probably say "He uses the red ice I cannot unfroze!".
    I don't think anime is that strict though.

Ultear using Ice making magic, now that's something... ironic?

I've been reading and following Fairy Tail for the last month. I have to admit, Fairy Tail's a lot more interesting than I first thought it will be.

Anyway, about the new chapter... I've always had a feeling Ultear will use Ice Molding Magic someday. After all, she is Ur's daughter.

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

She could use Ice Make, but is she as good as Gray when it comes to using it? I suppose that was how she made her sword in the last chapter, anyway. I hope we get to see more of her relation to her mother, she hated her and wanted to kill her, but why?
    Δ

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    She could use Ice Make, but is she as good as Gray when it comes to using it? I suppose that was how she made her sword in the last chapter, anyway. I hope we get to see more of her relation to her mother, she hated her and wanted to kill her, but why?
    THAT'S WHAT I SAID WHEN SHE MADE IT!!!

Of course, being a former Council member, Ultear is probably skilled in a lot more magic than Arc of Time or Ice Make, and that could include basic Requip magic.

As for the red ice, they'll probably just pull a One Piece and say the ice (recolored, of course), was made from Gray's sweat. Say what you will about 4Kids and One Piece, but at least Luffy's sweat stopping Crocodile's sand actually makes some semblance of sense. Also, when Enel's power was revealed to be lightning, the first thing I thought was, "Yeah, Luffy's gonna kick this guy's ***." Of course, I don't know how anything after that ended up, since CN stopped airing Toonami, and the manga's way too long for me to catch up on now, which is the reason I'm not putting this rant in the One Piece thread (As a non-One Piece fan, it would be too awkward for me to say one rant and never post again).

THAT'S WHAT I SAID WHEN SHE MADE IT!!!

Of course, being a former Council member, Ultear is probably skilled in a lot more magic than Arc of Time or Ice Make, and that could include basic Requip magic.

As for the red ice, they'll probably just pull a One Piece and say the ice (recolored, of course), was made from Gray's sweat. Say what you will about 4Kids and One Piece, but at least Luffy's sweat stopping Crocodile's sand actually makes some semblance of sense. Also, when Enel's power was revealed to be lightning, the first thing I thought was, "Yeah, Luffy's gonna kick this guy's ***." Of course, I don't know how anything after that ended up, since CN stopped airing Toonami, and the manga's way too long for me to catch up on now, which is the reason I'm not putting this rant in the One Piece thread (As a non-One Piece fan, it would be too awkward for me to say one rant and never post again).
    Yeah, she could have used requip or something to get that sword as well. We do not know yet.

As for One Piece, I have not watched the anime, but I have heard that 4kids made it really bad. Not sure if this will happen to Fairy Tail, though someone said that the anime is more "childish" than the manga, so it could happen after all. It is a bit sad that you stopped reading/watching One Piece though, it might be long but I really think you should give it another try. I started reading quite early though (when volume 11 was released in my country, and I have kept reading it since then). Though I guess it is hard to catch up with 600 chapters (which is one reason that I have not started reading Naruto or Bleach).
    /off-topic end, maybe
    Δ

I at least read Bleach and used to read Naruto, till I got sick of Sasuke's ********. And now we got zombies. And I'm like, "What the ****, Kishimoto?! I signed up for ninjas, not a goddamn zombie apocalypse!"

New Chap is out...

Was that supposed to be a fight? It felt so rushed....

And I call bull on the escaping part...how the hell was she, a probably 4 year old child, able to sneak out and go to her house in that freezing cold weather...

I at least read Bleach and used to read Naruto, till I got sick of Sasuke's ********. And now we got zombies. And I'm like, "What the ****, Kishimoto?! I signed up for ninjas, not a goddamn zombie apocalypse!"
    One Piece did have zombies too at one part in the story, but I did not think it made the series worse in any way. I guess we have different expectations on the series we read.

New Chap is out...

Was that supposed to be a fight? It felt so rushed....

And I call bull on the escaping part...how the hell was she, a probably 4 year old child, able to sneak out and go to her house in that freezing cold weather...
    The fight started two chapters ago, I did not really find it that rushed.

If she had been through the same training as Gray and Lyon, she could have survived the cold easily. Or she could just have inherited the resistance to cold from her mother.
    By the way, I wonder how old Ultear is? She was seen as a very young child in the flashback, Gray and Lyon was older than her, but we saw her finding a young Meredy when she was a bit older and now Meredy looks like she is a teenager, while Ultear seems to be a couple of years younger than Gray, who is 18.
    Last edited by Winter02; 2nd July 2011 at 1:32 PM.
    Δ

Chapter's out.
    Flashbacks on Ultear's and Ur's(!) explained a lot.
    Gray beat Ultear (as expected).
    Looks like big fight coming up next.

If just Natsu, Gray, and Erza beat Hades, I will be pissed. Erza's basically done, Gray's sliced himself open, and Natsu....well, he got the crap beaten out of him by Zancrow. Makarov is out, Gildarts is out, there's really no one left. I find it annoying that Fairy Tail alone beat the world's strongest Dark Guild. Perhaps aid coming from other guilds in the next few chapters. I want to see Makarov's old team fight Hades.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    well, he got the crap beaten out of him by Zancrow.
    Didn't he eat the god flame? He should be feeling better now. I'm not saying he should be 100% but he's definitely not as injured as Gray, Erza, or Makarov.

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast