Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Results 726 to 750 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

  1. #726
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The seven counties
    Posts
    4,719

    Default

    I agree about the chapter being awesome. Team A got a victory against "Quatro Puppy" and should have increased their rank by quite a bit by now. I thought Elfman's Lizard takeover was really cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    they always want Lucy :3
    i was thinking maybe it had to do with her being a celestic wizard, and having 10/12 golden keys...if she had all 12, I'd be more convinced of my own theory
    Sounds like a good theory to me. I think 10 keys is more then enough of a reason for them to try to get their hands on her.
    Last edited by Winter02; 6th April 2012 at 9:45 PM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

    The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

  2. #727
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,122

    Default

    And this is why I love Elfman. I'm glad he got the win. He deserved it. Eclipse plan huh? Sounds...dark. Anyway, nice fan service on the color page. Is this what I'm supporting Mashima?
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

  3. #728
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    183

    Default

    About time Fairy Tail won something in this arc. I assume they want Lucy because of her mother who seems to be important in some way. I don't really think it would be because of the keys however. Wouldn't they just steal her keys instead of wanting Lucy?

    Anyway going by what I have seen in this chapter, that drunken idiot whom I can't remember the name of basicly lost by......hitting Elfman..too many times?

  4. #729
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celbii View Post
    I assume they want Lucy because of her mother who seems to be important in some way. I don't really think it would be because of the keys however. Wouldn't they just steal her keys instead of wanting Lucy?

    Anyway going by what I have seen in this chapter, that drunken idiot whom I can't remember the name of basicly lost by......hitting Elfman..too many times?
    Stealing the keys wont transfer the ownership of them though, making the keys useless
    and its not that he hit Elfman to many times, it was that he accumulated damage by hitting his rough skin


  5. #730
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wherever You Are
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    I'm guessing they want Lucy because she's going to be the "chosen one/prophecy child" of this anime. Her being able to use stuff like that Urano Metria pretty much hinted that she has special magical power stored in her.

  6. #731
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Stealing the keys wont transfer the ownership of them though, making the keys useless
    and its not that he hit Elfman to many times, it was that he accumulated damage by hitting his rough skin
    I don't think it would be that difficult for the super evil guys to find a way to forcefully take ownership from the spirits.

    And it was that he hit Elfman too many times, how else would he get the damage done to him?

  7. #732
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    At the edge of the universe
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Gonna guess the next fight has a slayer in it. Hopefully Laxus or Gajeel

  8. #733
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    Goddammit, Mashima.

    You're not even trying to be subtle about the fanservice anymore.

  9. #734
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Genre has been done to death, but...

    The manga and the anime both need more Elfman. He is truly a manly man.

  10. #735
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    So. Much. Fan. Service.
    Aww Evergreen and Elfman :3

    So Lucy is meant to be a sacrifice, thats not the door to the spirits though, is it?


  11. #736
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    on Earth
    Posts
    2,952

    Default

    Lovely fanservice. Mashima really knows the female body lol. I liked the chapter and it seems like most of the kingdom is in on the plan except the King. Looking forward to the next chapter when Raven Tail fights again.

  12. #737
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    At the edge of the universe
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Well I was wrong on my prediction but the fight that happened was just as great, but really unexpected. And your right Crimson it is weird that the higher ups except the king knows about the plan. Have we seen the king of country at this point anyway?

  13. #738
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    Have we seen the king of country at this point anyway?
    just a few glimpses in chapter 277 right before they announce who will fight Bacchus


  14. #739
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    183

    Default

    This seems like the typical the evil advisor scheming behind the King's back storyline.

    This chapter amused me greatly. I liked the Elfman and Evergreen bit.

    I look forward to the next chapter.

  15. #740
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    311

    Default

    After I read this chapter I spent 3 hours tending to my nosebleed. BEST. CHAPTER. EVER.
    On a side note, Bixlow is the best Raijinshu ever.

  16. #741
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Bixlow is win.

    Looks like this chapter has ALL fanservice!. It's only a matter of time before THAT will happen...
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  17. #742
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The seven counties
    Posts
    4,719

    Default

    Good chapter, but the fan service was far more than I expected. Especially after the color page from last week...
    So it looks like the reason they are after Lucy is because they want her as a sacrifice or something similar. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

    The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

  18. #743
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wherever You Are
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    I bet Mashima had a lot of fun drawing this chapter. Not much else to say...

  19. #744
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    *Watches the new opening of the anime*

    NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

    NOT...them. Anything but those three idiots! Why...

        Spoiler:- img:


    The song's fine, though...
    Last edited by lolipiece; 15th April 2012 at 10:18 PM.

  20. #745
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    At the edge of the universe
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    *Watches the new opening of the anime*

    NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

    NOT...them. Anything but those three idiots! Why...

        Spoiler:- img:


    The song's fine, though...
    Dude, I don't think anybody's eyes were ready for this.

  21. #746
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    That one little dot on the map
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Hey guys, I've started a thread for discussing the anime here, so now we don't have to clog up the manga thread with... that. >_<

  22. #747
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Can I say I called the Libra and Pisces Keys appearing this arc? Because I totally did.

    But WOW, Sabertooth gets 0 points for day 2? That's really shocking. Looks like some of the other guilds that I though would be nothing can actually do something! First Cerberus, now Mermaid, I'm surprised but I'm fine with it.

    So there's a 13th golden stellar spirit key, that's cool I guess, too bad it got destroyed in an instant, with an unsheathed blade for that matter!

    Oh yeah, I have some theories on how Lucy will get the keys.

    1. Instead of Lucy getting killed by the Eclipse plan, maybe Yukino gets sacrificed instead. Then the plan starts up but gets shut down but since Yukino is gone, Lucy gets the last three golden stellar Spirit keys.
    2. No one dies but Kagura sense Lucy deserves the keys more and asks Yukino to give Lucy her keys who obeys.
    3. Yukino recognizes Lucy is a better Stellar Spirit Mage and gives her the keys.
    4. During the final battle to crush the eclipse plan, Yukino lets Lucy borrow her keys for the battle, and at the end, let Lucy keep them.
    Last edited by Recon; 20th April 2012 at 8:25 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  23. #748
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    As I was reading it, I was expecting a cool chapter.

    And then Yukino lost...

    What a waste of buildup.

  24. #749
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    As I was reading it, I was expecting a cool chapter.

    And then Yukino lost...

    What a waste of buildup.
    I disagree. I think it's nice to see that some of the guilds that are being overshadowed have some actual fighting ability, as represented by Bacchus and Kagura.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

  25. #750
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    736

    Default

    lol if you were a loser like me who's into greek myths, you would of seen the 13 spirit coming sometime...
    So Lucy will get the remaining Zodic keys soon enough,
    as for Yukino, she owes Kagura now
    the fight was great!!


Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •