Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

Well that was satisfying to read, never liked how strong that magic of Rufus' was so I'm glad that Gray crushed him utterly.

One thing I'm curious to see is how they deal with Jura.

Well, I'm looking forward to the Kagura vs Erza battle, as well as Gajeel vs Sting and/or Rouge, and I can see a Laxus vs Orga in the near future.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I am shocked, for once Gray isn't fodder, wonder how long this will continue?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

The fight was too short but otherwise was good and as a few others have said Mavis really doesn't really fit well for me personally. It's like they're cheating and up till this point Mavis has done nothing important since the fairy sphere and now she's here being a (somewhat) instant win that they should earn on their own.

Gray just pulled an Axel and Archer in one panel. Extra points for him.

PASBL Info

Thanks Pengyzu.

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    The fight was too short but otherwise was good and as a few others have said Mavis really doesn't really fit well for me personally. It's like they're cheating and up till this point Mavis has done nothing important since the fairy sphere and now she's here being a (somewhat) instant win that they should earn on their own.
    I agree, but I'm confused on this one part. Is Mavis telling them what to do as the game is going on, or did she just explain to them the plan before the match started? If it's the latter, then I don't really consider it as cheating.

When Gray put on the hat, I started laughing. That was pretty awesome!

Sorry for popping in randomly. ^^'

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post
    I agree, but I'm confused on this one part. Is Mavis telling them what to do as the game is going on, or did she just explain to them the plan before the match started? If it's the latter, then I don't really consider it as cheating.

im pretty sure she told them before the match because she has no way to tell them from the stands unless there using Warren telepathy which i doubt

i wish grey would keep that hat hah it looks great on him

Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post

She is doing both. The night before she discussed battle strategies and the day of she is telling everyone what to do exactly. Now that I have reread some of it it doesn't seem as much of cheating as it did before but they still should be trying to win with their own smarts and abilities.

Awesome chapter. Minerva is amazing. With those assassins, I'm sure mirajane will get the screen time she deserves. ^_^

I am happy and angry at the same time.

Happy that Lector is alive.

But angry that Lector is alive.

Wow. Way to make his death worthless. Hopefully, she's lying.

"Doesn't this girl resemble Lisanna?"

Nice way to point out that your ability to design characters is waning, Mashima.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Nice way to point out that your ability to design characters is waning, Mashima.
    I kinda have a feeling that natsu will be the one to find lector and sting will gain alot more respect for him

Hooray for Minerva becoming the official alpha bitch of Sabertooth. Then again, this was foreshadowed long ago, just emphasized even more.

Those executioner guys actually look pretty interesting. This should be fun.

And now it will hope back and forth between fights for the next 10 or so chapters.

Hopefully they won't be as quick as Gray's fight with Rufus.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Those executioner guys actually look pretty interesting. This should be fun.
    My thoughts verbatim.

Quote Originally Posted by celbii View Post
    Hopefully they won't be as quick as Gray's fight with Rufus.
    Considering how shorts the fights really are in this manga, I wouldn't get my hopes up. Oh well~

@wingzx and stevendat: Ah, thanks. That clears up some things for me. =)

I guess it does make his death a little worthless, but it did make Sting be more motivated to win the game and increase his powers through emotions. Minerva probably just said that to make Sting be like that. Who knows, she maybe did rescue him?

I'm still thinking Fairy Tail will win the tournament, and they will somehow find Lector(if he's alive). Everyone's happy until the disaster occurs. I'm more interested in that than the actual tournament. ^^'

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

This is making me wonder if fairy tail does win will Sting and rogue quit sabertooth and join fairy tail haha. that would make 5 dragonslayers in one guild 6 if you count laxus

edit: o now therea ll split up and of course all the peopple who cant fight end up fighting a tough guy >< well atleast we get to see alot more of mirajanes training soon
    Last edited by wingzx; 16th November 2012 at 7:52 AM.

Kamika? (Kami = Paper)

Cosmos? (That's a flower, I think)

Uosuke? (Already explained)

Yay for theme naming?

Kamika? (Kami = Paper)

Cosmos? (That's a flower, I think)

Uosuke? (Already explained)

Yay for theme naming?
    Yes, cosmos is a name for a type of flower, and it's not like we haven't seen this before.

Also, Uosuke has one hell of a poker face, remind me not to sit at a table with him.
    Last edited by Recon; 16th November 2012 at 4:09 PM.

Nice to seem some teamwork and how their powers interact to take down their targets but it would have been nice to maybe see another chapter of it before they all got split up. And as others said I hope the fights aren't short like gray's fight.

And please PLEASE provide a great challenge to ft before their fights are all over.

I don't like the idea of 5 Dragon Slayers in Fairy Tail, its cooler with it being only 3 and Natsu and Gajeel being rivals its more fun this way but that theory seems possible =/

I'm not sure about Fairy Tail winning the tournament, could go either way here. With Natsu and his group saving Lucy, they are only doing this to be number 1 now like they were still I guess.

Yah, the team work was fun, the only great challenge I see is the enemy coming in towards the end meh.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I don't like the idea of 5 Dragon Slayers in Fairy Tail, its cooler with it being only 3 and Natsu and Gajeel being rivals its more fun this way but that theory seems possible =/

I'm not sure about Fairy Tail winning the tournament, could go either way here. With Natsu and his group saving Lucy, they are only doing this to be number 1 now like they were still I guess.

Yah, the team work was fun, the only great challenge I see is the enemy coming in towards the end meh.

Don't forget there was suppose to be some big money as a prize if I remember corrctly. Also Laxus counts as a ds, he just never get enough screen time to show off his full power.

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    Don't forget there was suppose to be some big money as a prize if I remember corrctly. Also Laxus counts as a ds, he just never get enough screen time to show off his full power.
    He may not get enough screen time to show off but when he does he gets to all out, he leaves every one speechless including fansXD
    I'm hoping Gajeel gets his chance to shine soon in the tournament.

He may not get enough screen time to show off but when he does he gets to all out, he leaves every one speechless including fansXD
    I'm hoping Gajeel gets his chance to shine soon in the tournament.
    i do to! i wanna see what he learned! i also would like to see what levy learned i mean she did go thru that painful spell thing ultear used right? i wonder if she got alot stronger aswell

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i do to! i wanna see what he learned! i also would like to see what levy learned i mean she did go thru that painful spell thing ultear used right? i wonder if she got alot stronger aswell
    Hey, if Gray can who I always thought was like empty space can get some I think the others will too. Gajeel has to most of all, hes supposed to be Natsu's rival, I was soo disapointed when he got trolled like he did, I really wanted to see him and Natsu team up again.

Hey, if Gray can who I always thought was like empty space can get some I think the others will too. Gajeel has to most of all, hes supposed to be Natsu's rival, I was soo disapointed when he got trolled like he did, I really wanted to see him and Natsu team up again.
    ya but i did enjoy the gray vs rufus fight. i thought it was really smart how he beat him. i would love to see a gajeel vs natsu rematch that would be great

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast