Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ya but i did enjoy the gray vs rufus fight. i thought it was really smart how he beat him. i would love to see a gajeel vs natsu rematch that would be great
    Yah, Gray finally got to do some thing great, I forget did Juvia watch the thing? She'd faint HA. You have no idea how much I want another re match between Natsu and Gajeel, the rivaly is one of my favorite things about this series.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yah, Gray finally got to do some thing great, I forget did Juvia watch the thing? She'd faint HA. You have no idea how much I want another re match between Natsu and Gajeel, the rivaly is one of my favorite things about this series.
    ya she watched through a tv ><. and she was all happy haha. I would also want to see a legit fight between erza and natsu aswell ><

ya she watched through a tv ><. and she was all happy haha. I would also want to see a legit fight between erza and natsu aswell ><
    I'm really so and so about seeing another fight between Erza and Natsu, she still seems too powerful and I'm not the biggest Erza fan in the worldXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I'm really so and so about seeing another fight between Erza and Natsu, she still seems too powerful and I'm not the biggest Erza fan in the worldXD
    honestly if natsu can controll dragon force i think he can beat her >< but ya i mean i like erza but im not a huge fan. my list probably goes, Natsu, gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Wendy ><

honestly if natsu can controll dragon force i think he can beat her >< but ya i mean i like erza but im not a huge fan. my list probably goes, Natsu, gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Wendy ><
    I'd love to see Natsu being even with her if he can't beat her, hes gotten so strong since the start of the series, he should be able to do that at least. I think Erza is just too perfect and too strong it gets annoying at times. My favorites are the Dragon Slayers of Fairy Tail, they are just soo awesome and I love it some times when they team up course Natsu V.S Gajeel is the most fun, comical fights between those two make me laugh a lot.

I'd love to see Natsu being even with her if he can't beat her, hes gotten so strong since the start of the series, he should be able to do that at least. I think Erza is just too perfect and too strong it gets annoying at times. My favorites are the Dragon Slayers of Fairy Tail, they are just soo awesome and I love it some times when they team up course Natsu V.S Gajeel is the most fun, comical fights between those two make me laugh a lot.
    ya he really has had great development ateast i think ><. ya shes always been like that since her debut :P. ever since wendys fight in the grand magic games was shown i loved her even more ><.

ya he really has had great development ateast i think ><. ya shes always been like that since her debut :P. ever since wendys fight in the grand magic games was shown i loved her even more ><.
    I think so too, sadly a lot of Fairy Tail fans think different. I don't like how many haters Natsu has, makes me sad and annoyed cuz you can hardly talk about him in a postive way without getting bashed.

I know Erza has always been like that but it gets more annoying as time goes on, when she gets a power up its like she already has it cuz she wasn't even in any pain like the others were but hey at least she can take on a fight unlike another girl we all know and love HA. Yah, Wendy has been pretty cool so far and I love when she teams up with the other two Dragon Slayers, ever notice how Gajeel and Natsu are kind of like brothers to her?

I think so too, sadly a lot of Fairy Tail fans think different. I don't like how many haters Natsu has, makes me sad and annoyed cuz you can hardly talk about him in a postive way without getting bashed.

I know Erza has always been like that but it gets more annoying as time goes on, when she gets a power up its like she already has it cuz she wasn't even in any pain like the others were but hey at least she can take on a fight unlike another girl we all know and love HA. Yah, Wendy has been pretty cool so far and I love when she teams up with the other two Dragon Slayers, ever notice how Gajeel and Natsu are kind of like brothers to her?
    D: idk how you can hate natsu his character is just to awesome to hate :P

Ya shes one of the few female protagonist i like in anime ><. ya they do haha i think its cute ><. i like how she looks up to them or it seems like she does

D: idk how you can hate natsu his character is just to awesome to hate :P

Ya shes one of the few female protagonist i like in anime ><. ya they do haha i think its cute ><. i like how she looks up to them or it seems like she does
    Yah, I don't know why so many hate him, some say cuz of his random power ups or him stealing all the screen time I say whatever to them they don't like it doesn't matter to me.

She and Lucy are on my hate list but shes one of the few female fighters so points for her over Lucy HA. Yah, the relationship between the three is adorable.

Yah, I don't know why so many hate him, some say cuz of his random power ups or him stealing all the screen time I say whatever to them they don't like it doesn't matter to me.

She and Lucy are on my hate list but shes one of the few female fighters so points for her over Lucy HA. Yah, the relationship between the three is adorable.
    well he is the main character ><. i mean im glad hes getting all these power ups it shows how strong he is getting .

ya i really hope lucy does more this arc the only cool thing she did was in her battle against that one girl i cant remember her name >< i wonder if shes going to get the other 2 keys from yukino

well he is the main character ><. i mean im glad hes getting all these power ups it shows how strong he is getting .

ya i really hope lucy does more this arc the only cool thing she did was in her battle against that one girl i cant remember her name >< i wonder if shes going to get the other 2 keys from yukino
    Yah its crazy right? Some main characters are like that yet they love some and yet some like that, makes no sense but whatever.

I thought they would have changed that about her in this Time Skip but it seems like shes got worse alas.

Yah its crazy right? Some main characters are like that yet they love some and yet some like that, makes no sense but whatever.

I thought they would have changed that about her in this Time Skip but it seems like shes got worse alas.
    idk haha ima just ignore those people i love natsu .

i like that she can summon 2 celestial spirits at a time now but besides that shes still dissapoints me D:

idk haha ima just ignore those people i love natsu .

i like that she can summon 2 celestial spirits at a time now but besides that shes still dissapoints me D:
    I try to ignore those people but when they come into a thread I made for his fans and they come in and bash, its hard to.

Its like Hiro wants us to hate her, or else why do this?

And here comes Grand Master Loki to save the day.

Was Loki's hair always this...cat-like?

I don't remember.

And once again, Horolgium serves his role as the Deus Ex Machina.

What about the 13th key?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Was Loki's hair always this...cat-like?

I don't remember.
    It's changed from time to time.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Please don't let the leader start to lose after they just got started. I really like his dual scythe like style a lot and he has yet to show his magic. Wasn't expecting aracadeus to redeem himself, but in true Hiro fashion he can't seem to kill people off for good.

Also does anyone else think this underground fight is what's going to cause the castle to crumble? I mean if sting can blow a hole in the stadium then natsu might be the one to bring the castle down. It just dawned on me since after natsu commented back to the garou leader Makarov got a bad feeling and we know natsu destroys stuff and the castle crumbling can be related.

Well Stevendat, I do believe Natsu will ultimately cause the building to crumble. But causing the Hungry Wolve's leader to lose to Natsu so soon wouodn't be any fun. I wanna see what he can do. But I also wanna see what Lucy and the other Celestial Wizard(Forgot her name), can do. All 12 Zodiac Keys are together. It's gonna be crazy. Then there is Mirajane and the Paper Lady. I can't wait to see what Mirajane will do. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be epicness. But we can't forget about Wendy. She looks as if she's getting beat up pretty bad but we all know she won't go down so easily. But I really wanna see Pantherlily's fight. Let's see if a giant sword-wielding neko can beat a guy dishing out acid. It's gonna be a bada** fight.

Isn't the building supposed to crumple the day after the tournament? If so, then the battle underground would probably last the entire day if Natsu were the one to cause the fall of the castle. But yeah, the battles seem like, and will be, pretty epic considering how everyone is split up and whatnot. I wonder what happens when all 12 zodiac keys are together? :O

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

So, in the end, all these guys did was waste our time.

Lovely.

Jeez, they got curbstomped.

Hard.

If I wish for anything out of the anime, I hope that they do these fights justice.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Thoughts on the chapter in a nutshell:

>I still think Loke looks like a cat.
    >lol "Mom".
    >It would be nice if Mashima explained why Pisces are weak against water but on second thought, lol expecting Mashima to explain things.
    >Blah blah blah "I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!" stuff I could not care less about.
    >...
    >WHY THE HELL DOES MASHIMA SET UP ENEMIES AS EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND THEN DO STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS? I KNOW THE FIGHTS IN FAIRY TAIL ARE SHORT BUT COME ON.
    >And yay, the usual 2 pages of meme crap that make every chapter end by leaving you with a crippling desire to end all life in the planet.

Yeah, this chapter sucked.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 30th November 2012 at 11:04 PM.

I liked the chapter. Mirajane was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Thoughts on the chapter in a nutshell:

>I still think Loke looks like a cat.
    >lol "Mom".
    >It would be nice if Mashima explained why Pisces are weak against water but on second thought, lol expecting Mashima to explain things.
    >Blah blah blah "I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!" stuff I could not care less about.
    >...
    >WHY THE HELL DOES MASHIMA SET UP ENEMIES AS EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND THEN DO STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS? I KNOW THE FIGHTS IN FAIRY TAIL ARE SHORT BUT COME ON.
    >And yay, the usual 2 pages of meme crap that make every chapter end by leaving you with a crippling desire to end all life in the planet.

Yeah, this chapter sucked.
    Most of this

Overhyped the enemy and then have them lose without putting up any type of challenge while throwing out the whole nakama crap that's completely overused. And on top of that he split them up when their teamwork was probably leagues better then simple 1v1 fights.

One nice thing is we get to see picies in a new form.

Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast