Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Thoughts on the chapter in a nutshell:

>I still think Loke looks like a cat.
    His (real) name is Leo for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    His (real) name is Leo for a reason.
    But he never looked so much like one in any of his other appearences as Leo.

Or maybe I only started noticing it now. Probably the latter.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 1st December 2012 at 3:23 AM.

Well, at least Lucy and Wendy got some thing out of this. FYI I like it better when Natsu does thing his own way, not due to friendship but his threat to the others was fun.
    The villains ended up being a waste of our time bah, now back to the tournament hopefully it ends on a good note at least. I want some Gajeel action, come on man let him get a fight in before the thing is over.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

im actaully glad lucy did something good for once >< im not the biggest lucy fan haha honestly i really never liked her but this arc is changing my opinion on her a little

well back to the tournament like bluedragon said :P i cant wait to see how the last round is handled

Well done Mashima, you turned something that could have been great into a pointless filler chapter.

I assume the rest of the last round will consist of boring fights that only last one chapter.

Well, I was quite disappointed. I thought the battles would be dragged out, but no; it was all constricted into one. -_-'
    I was thinking that maybe FT would seem like they are winning, until all of a sudden the executioners use some sort of secret weapon that would take everyone aback. Guess I was wrong about that too once I reached the end. *shrugs*

Now, off to the tournament!

Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr

Spoiler:- Credit:

More horrible story writing from the great Mashima.

Well, crappy chapter means the faster we get for Gajeel to kick ***.

PASBL Info

Thanks Pengyzu.

omg erza vs kagura and Minerva this is going to be good!

Dang it, when will my boy Gajeel get to kick butt? He better get a good fight in before the tournament is over.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Dang it, when will my boy Gajeel get to kick butt? He better get a good fight in before the tournament is over.
    im pretty sure gajeel will battle rogue or sting >< one of the 2 dragon slayers if were lucky both

I was expecting either Erza vs. Kagura or Erza vs. Minerva, but watching those three fight against each other is better. :3

BTW... hi? I rarely post on the forums anymore, so I figured I'll say hi. .w."

In honor of Mystica
    3DS FC: 3926-5714-3675 | Y IGN: Tempus

omg this chapter was amazing! how epic!

AHAHAHAHAHA, the next chapter is titled "Threesomes".

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    im pretty sure gajeel will battle rogue or sting >< one of the 2 dragon slayers if were lucky both
    I like this idea, Gajeel needs revenge too after all =]

Gajeel will fight Rogue or both seeing how they still need to do the back story on how they apparently know eachother.

I have a bad feeling the next chapter will be a quick fight which irritates me slightly.

Honestly I'm looking forward to Laxus vs w.e that guy's called more then the current fight.

Might not be a chapter this week I think. Holidays I think

Honestly the beginning of the manga was pretty hard to get through. Similar to the beginning of bleach... But the grand magic games arc is amazing
    Emerald Team:
    Fire Red Team:
    Platinum Team:
    Soul Silver Team
    White Team:
    Black 2 Team:
    Rock Guardians Team:

The magic games arc was going great until the whole thing went to **** with the stupid executioner guys. That was total bs and Mashima knew it. Also why does he keep using the word "threesome"? Am I just reading a weird translation or something?
    Also I'm betting Fairy Tail did something incredibly stupid like making Erza worth 5 points, as opposed to say,Laxus.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    The magic games arc was going great until the whole thing went to **** with the stupid executioner guys. That was total bs and Mashima knew it. Also why does he keep using the word "threesome"? Am I just reading a weird translation or something?
    Also I'm betting Fairy Tail did something incredibly stupid like making Erza worth 5 points, as opposed to say,Laxus.
    Of course mashima made erza the leader. She got more fans then laxus even though he'd most likely whoop her to high heaven and back and I totally agree with the executioner thing. Completely useless since they were all practically one shotted and proved no real threat. He's giving ft too much power and now making it that you're either a villain (who can't match the over hype he constantly gives them) or have some alternate motive like kagura which is sad for a few things. First it makes it seem like nobody else got stronger OVER 7 YEARS all the while ft just trains for 3 months/ get a power up and can keep ahead of everyone with little trouble. Secondly it has lead to nakama power showing up WAY too often when it should be about skill like it was earlier in the manga. And yes I know family is the main theme here but it's just too...I don't know how to put it but in my opinion it should go back to skill based fights instead of "we fight for our family" (as if no other motive like can be better). This arc so far also made Natsu too dense and he still hasn't really grown up (character growth/progression) at all. He but's into other peoples affairs like it was about him and then spouts the same thing he always does. He hasn't learned to make decisions and act appropriately and would rather run off hot headed at the first sign of danger. Also threesome is for the hyped up fanservice of course. Also I wanted o much out of the executioners *sad face*.

WOW looked at all that rage. Looks like I learned to be a bit more critical of his works now lol.

Or you've learned to copy what everyone has been saying~

Honestly I couldn't care less about what will happen next chapter, the whole Kagura thing never interested me to begin with and I wish he will end it as soon as possible. I simply want Gajeel vs Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Baam View Post

Honestly I couldn't care less about what will happen next chapter, the whole Kagura thing never interested me to begin with and I wish he will end it as soon as possible. I simply want Gajeel vs Rogue.
    Same, thats the only fight thats left that I'm dying to see.
    Its like Hiro got tired of this arc and said screw it, next one please.
    I hope we go into the Dragon Slayers arc next at least, some of what we got on the Dragon Slayers story got me really intrested.

Oh, the next chapter smells like fan service >>

Wow. Minerava was boss. Now kagura and erza will take her out and tag team! I did not expect her to use milliana like that... Mystery girl was future lucy after all, ha!
    Last edited by waffle_x_v; 21st December 2012 at 7:57 AM.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

I thought she would be dead in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Baam View Post

Okay yes I admit the part about character development as well as a bit about the power ups did came from a few different people but I've noticed these things myself and it does seem a bit old and it does bug me a lot when I think about what he could do with his characters. Everything else came from the annoyances I felt when he overhyped something and things like that.

On to the chapter at hand. I don't really know how to feel about future Lucy. I mean it will all be explained later but as for now it's just a bit weird to me. As for the fights, I'm not suprised Juvia isn't getting much focus sadly and Minerva really suprised me with that special attack of hers. I'd like Kagura to get serious so we can see her true power and I'm not expecting much new from Erza. The whole talk about the eclipse plan was way too vague and I kinda feel like Mashima is trying to hard to make it look super important. I'd just like some clear cut facts instead of all these small hints here and there. But overall it was a nice chapter. Plenty of action and some story progression to move things along.

Page 46 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast