Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

I'm sick and tired of Erza fights, she seems too perfect these days to even care about them. I'm more intrested about the up coming events, seems like some thing will happen to Natsu and Gajeel in the near future, I hope Hiro doesn't screw that arc up.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

How boring, there was nothing interesting going on this chapter. Kagura and Erza will obviously team up to defeat Kagura.

Future Lucy was called by someone earlier in the thread I believe so that isn't a suprise.

And it seems like this fight will be going on for more than one chapter, how terrible.

I literally stop caring about this book a long time with how the tenrou island arc was handled and the stupid power-ups. The reason I'm still reading this is because I want to know what happens next and I like sting and luxus and minerva. Everybody else including natsu can go to hell for all I care.

The thing about Erza always bothers me; SHE'S WAY TOO OP. The idea that she's going against the best mages from two top 5 guilds is ridiculous. Especially since Laxus can crush all three of them without sustaining any serious injury and Gildarts could probably do it in his sleep. Another thing that's bothered me is Mavis. Using strategy like that isn't clever, it's ****ing cheating. Guild masters CANNOT participate (which is why RT got disqualified) and it really doesn't matter if she's dead because she basically isn't. And saying it's ok because she's ex-master is just bs. That's like other masters nuking other mages because they technically aren't participating.

Lucy from the future? Rave Master right there. Now Levy's letter makes some sense about getting help, but saying that the fate of the world depends on the games means:
    A. FT wins, resulting in everything going to ****.
    B. Someone else (coughSabertoothcough) wins, we proceed to crazy stuff, then they solve it somehow.
    C. Someone else would have won but Future Lucy somehow gets FT a victory preventing end of world.
    D. ZEREF VS. ACNOLOGIA OH MY GOD YES

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    The thing about Erza always bothers me; SHE'S WAY TOO OP. The idea that she's going against the best mages from two top 5 guilds is ridiculous. Especially since Laxus can crush all three of them without sustaining any serious injury and Gildarts could probably do it in his sleep. Another thing that's bothered me is Mavis. Using strategy like that isn't clever, it's ****ing cheating. Guild masters CANNOT participate (which is why RT got disqualified) and it really doesn't matter if she's dead because she basically isn't. And saying it's ok because she's ex-master is just bs. That's like other masters nuking other mages because they technically aren't participating.

Lucy from the future? Rave Master right there. Now Levy's letter makes some sense about getting help, but saying that the fate of the world depends on the games means:
    A. FT wins, resulting in everything going to ****.
    B. Someone else (coughSabertoothcough) wins, we proceed to crazy stuff, then they solve it somehow.
    C. Someone else would have won but Future Lucy somehow gets FT a victory preventing end of world.
    D. ZEREF VS. ACNOLOGIA OH MY GOD YES

I'll guess a or c.

Seems like ft is going to be on break this and next week. The following chapter 312 will be a double chapter though.

le sigh. the fight was getting so good.

This chapter was amazing soo looking forward to the fights! espicially gajeel vs rogue! and it was pretty obvious orga was going to fight laxus atleast to me it was

i wonder wat sting is up to

Kagura was awesome, holy Sh!t.

Oh my ....
    Minerva is truly evil ***** villain XD erza and kagura fall for her trap XD
    but i belive 100 % obviously Erza gonna face minerva ( sigh -.- i hope kagura win but erza is main character )

i wonder what sting do

but obviously Fairy tail win the tournament XD

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    Oh my ....
    Minerva is truly evil ***** villain XD erza and kagura fall for her trap XD
    but i belive 100 % obviously Erza gonna face minerva ( sigh -.- i hope kagura win but erza is main character )

i wonder what sting do

but obviously Fairy tail win the tournament XD
    i wouldnt say its obvious that fairy tail wins i mean they could still lose but be recognized as the strongest guild but i do want them to win :P. i cant wait to see how kagura is with her sword unsheated >< we have yet to see it :P

Chuc nam moi hanh phuc.
    Tietp tuc chung tay xay dung dien dan vung manh nhe cac ban.

I still don't care for this fight.

I do however look forward to Gajeel vs Rogue and Laxus vs whatever the guy's name is. The whole thing about future Lucy I'm mildly interested about, I would probably be more interested if it wasn't for the fact that they didn't expand on it at all in this chapter.

Rogue vs. Gajeel is going to be the best fight ever. Ever. Eveeeeeeer. Also, I really hope Erza loses to Kagura (although it really is boring; they're just punching each other in the face with swords and then again versus Minerva) because she actually has a much better case to protect Millianna than Erza. Laxus vs. Orga (is that his name) seems like a good setup, Laxus can actually be a beast without people getting in the way. Sting is basically sitting in the epicenter of homeless people doing nothing. Did he randomly become a fortune teller or something that he can just see where this scenario is going?

Since I can never post without a complaint about this weird arc, pretty much everyone has a problem with the fact that FT+3 months>Everyone else+7 years. Especially since a guy like Jura, a former wizard saint, is now only a match to Gildarts (which is no small feat, but after 7 years he should be at Makarov's level). I doubt Lyon could even beat Gray. Also there has been absolutely no evidence in the advancements of anyone's magic, except Jura's amazing exploding mountain thing and Gerard's super technique that wasn't actually used. Honestly, there are so many ways to make this less stupid. Everyone remembers how Gray and Natsu thought 30 days in spirit world=1 day in normal world, which would mean great training. Then we found it was the other way around, cue Gerard reappearance and this ridiculous Second Origin concept. If Mashima really wanted to reintroduce Gerard, he could do so at anytime prior to competition do discuss the events, so it wouldn't be difficult at all for Gerard to come in. On the other hand, he could have made Natsu's and Gray's original idea true, and 30 days in the spirit world=1 day in the normal world. 3 months in that world would result in over 7 years over training. Since he quite easily skipped 3 months in the course of one chapter, there would be no real time constraints. Or he could change it and say 15 or 20 days is one day in the real world. Then have Gerard find them in the city or before the competition.

The other way to do it is probably even easier. Just introduce a negative side effect to the Second Origin. For example, you could say it grants much more power but drastically reduces stamina and magic time. In addition, all the FT mages are running their Second Origin to match their normal opponents, but the opponents haven't activated their own Second Origins. In other words, if someone from Sabertooth activated their Second Origin against FT, then we can see the 7 year gap in strength reappear, since they're both on the same stage. The main question becomes "Why doesn't everyone constantly use Second Origin?" Then Mashima could say it takes a lot of strength to open the Second Origin, but FT had help from Ultear; and opening the Second Origin drains so much stamina that forceful usage could be fatal. Then have someone like Sting, desperate to save Lecter, forcefully open Second Origin, demonstrate its power, and then win but be completely exhausted due to the life-endangering energy requirements. Even further, Mashima could say everyone's Second Origin's strength is different, which is why some FT mages can still match up to Second Origin mages from other guilds. On top of that, requires FT to forcefully train because they can't always keep Second Origin open; therefore their rigorous training would eventually close the gap with opponents. Second Origin even becomes a final move in battle for FT and villain to vastly improve their power and extend battles or use extremely flashy finishing moves.

I honestly don't understand this Second Origin crap that was introduced. I don't see how it makes someone stronger than before, from what I remember doesn't it simply mean that they would be able to fight longer due to higher magic reserves than usual. This arc has been disappointing in general, I dislike the time skip and I have yet to actually found out why he needed to do it other than introducing two new Dragon Slayers.

A few thoughts on the chapter.
    1. It's nice that all the other fight are finally starting but I think it would be better to spread them out like focusing on 2 at a time. I mean with erza's fight being the big important one that means that others aren't going to get their proper screen time (probably but not to say 100% for sure). Case and point Juvia. She didn't even get a big role to play. Hers was to just stall somebody while the important fight happens. I mean she has proven herself to be a very strong mage when the time calls for it but up till this point she hasn't had the chance to anything big/ major which saddens me since she does have great potential.

2. I kinda don't understand why Gajeel still wants to fight Rogue at this point and the same for Rogue himself. Natsu manhandled both of them at the same time, didn't even take them seriousely, and still won with little to no trouble and Gajeel and Rogue still want to fight. Mainly it was Rogue who was but still. After getting whooped that badly and previousely not proving to be much of a match to Gajeel in the first place and still wanting to fight him doesn't make much sense to me.

3. As far as Erza's fight is concerned I hope she loses. I mean at this point we've seen just about everything she has to offer and if pust comes to shove it'll be nakama power to the rescue if she ends up fighting Minerva.

As for the whole origin thing I think Baam is right. It gives you more magic/ magic reserves but you yourself shouldn't be any more powerful from getting it. It's like giving a car a bigger gas tank. Yes you'll have more gas to drive longer BUT you aren't going to go any faster from it. If that comparison is right then ft should be exactly the same. I mean yes they'll be able to perform some magic longer but you haven't properly trained your body to make full use of it. And as you guys stated 1 little power up shouldn't equal 7 full years of training, especially since they had little to no time to fully realize what happened and train up their bodies with the new effects. Then top it off with them still making the people that actually had all this time to do stuff looks weak which is a shame.

I just want to see Erza whoop some ass. Hopefully she can win this fight.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Wow, go kagura.

this chapter was crazy! i really wanna see erza win but on the otherhand i wanna see kagura win >.< idk i cant decide but its getting good

This is Hiro "Deus Ex" Mashima we're talking about, he'll have Erza pull out a new Requip that'll help her beat Kagura. I'm thinking she'll have ghost armor that allows her to phase through attacks, that'd be cool.

Exciting.

But, Simon is her brother? I don't know why, but that feels like some kind of a weak twist.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Exciting.

But, Simon is her brother? I don't know why, but that feels like some kind of a weak twist.
    I don't think there's much resemblance between the two.

But then again, Simon had a metal jaw and a good half of his head was covered by a turban.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Kagura breaking the Adamantine armor? Nice feat. Erza will win this sadly, this is the main character and a Hiro story. No matter what, good guys win even if they are out matched for the majority of the fight. Don't get me wrong, I love Erza, but let Kagura get some panal time. Kagura is Simon's sister? Seems good enough, everything ties in to that arc it seems. I look forward to Rogue vs Gajeel, I hope his random power burst to fight Gajeel is cool to make up for being stomped by Natsu while Sting was helping him. Laxus, well, he is Laxus, Orga is screwed despite his magic advantage. I wonder what Sting is up to other than being emo, hopefully we get a rematch between him and Natsu. I wonder if we will ever see Gajeel and Wendy in Dragon Force, let alone Wendy winning a fight.

Kagura vs yukino animated was amazing. The animators are doing an excellent job.

Erza , Don't lose !!!

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast