Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

Can we please stop getting random power-ups?

Wow he eats the shadow >.< cant say i saw taht coming

And now Gajeel has hit SSJ2. And he apparently is the only Dragon Slayer out of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation Slayers to have NOT hit SSJ1 (Dragon Force).

this. at least unlike erza vs kagura he got it before the chapter ended so it wasn't too retarded.

So are the anime and manga at the same place?

Quote Originally Posted by greatguy View Post
    So are the anime and manga at the same place?
    no not really the anime is at the laxus fight and the manga is almsot at the end of the magic games

Oh, OK. So it's not that far behind.

Yeah, it's pretty close. I personally think it's too close for comfort and we'll end up getting a different ending to The Magic Games. Unless they draw out the fights like they did with Erza and the 100 monster challenge.

I seriously didn't think Erza would win that one o__o

Just love the pumpkin guy though. "As you can see, I'm a pumpkin."

If Gajeel is still against Rogue, all bets are off.

u only watch the anime i take it? man just wait till natsu vs sting and rogue dragon force is animated! cant wait!

So far I still don't care about the whole future lucy situation but I am questioning how they couldn't take a more direct route out of the castle instead of going right back into the underground passage. Yeah I do know they're tying to avoid fights and be sneaky but there has to be some way they can sneak out of a back exit or something. As for the whole Gajeel situation, I'm glad he's getting some well deserved screen time but not like this. By that I mean by winning using his own strength and techniques as oppose to relying on a method that natsu used a few times ago in the past. Heck he was pretty much done for after the 7 hits rogue gave him and he seemed to still be at somewhat full strength. In the end I did like seeing his new appearance and i'm wondering If this will be a permanent like natsu's.

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    u only watch the anime i take it? man just wait till natsu vs sting and rogue dragon force is animated! cant wait!
    i think he was talking about the games itself, since natsu is no longer participating.

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    So far I still don't care about the whole future lucy situation but I am questioning how they couldn't take a more direct route out of the castle instead of going right back into the underground passage. Yeah I do know they're tying to avoid fights and be sneaky but there has to be some way they can sneak out of a back exit or something.
    same thing, I thought maybe she'd bring information on Zeref. But this whole king of the Dragons needed to be done. As far as the direct approach, your right they needed to be sneaky, have 7? people with you makes being sneaky a little hard. especially in doors.
    Last edited by Heldigunner1; 9th February 2013 at 8:17 PM.

Gajeel the Iron Shadow Dragon Slayer. :O
    I didn't see that coming, but not feeling as excited as I am supposed to.
    This is getting like Dragonball, a lot. Super Saiyan power ups.

Quote Originally Posted by I Like Pie! View Post
    Gajeel the Iron Shadow Dragon Slayer. :O
    I didn't see that coming, but not feeling as excited as I am supposed to.
    This is getting like Dragonball, a lot. Super Saiyan power ups.
    Wonder if it will be permanent like Natsu lighting fire dragon powers

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Wonder if it will be permanent like Natsu lighting fire dragon powers
    Hopefully if Hiro follows the same logic that allowed Natsu's powerup then yes I hope he does also. I just wanted more from Gajeel himself without the whole powerup scenario since that's near the only way people can progress in this manga. I'll admit though that ability where they move through the shadows is really neat and seems super useful in any situation. If anythng I hope he keeps that ability if he gets to keep the upgrade.

On to the shadow that possesed Rogue, I think it might be raventails cat thing that ran away. I know that seems to be a big stretch but that's the first thing that popped into my mind while reading the chapter. I mean it ran away and wasn't caught by anyone if I remember correctly, it has to have some importance/good ability that Iwan uses it for since I doubt they keep useless cats around, plus we know Iwan isn't againt using tricks to get what he wants and that he stiil is somehow involved after ft's secret lumen histiore (If that's its right name). Silly theory aside it was a nice chapter for Gajeel to finally show his stuff. Also rehashing the Garou knight after he shamelessly overhyped and trolled them to no end with their fights?
    Last edited by stevendat; 15th February 2013 at 4:22 PM.

Well that chapter was pretty awesome. amazing how a shadow iron dragon slayer works i loved it! now to find out what is going to happen and why is the princess lying D:

Wow. It's the executioners again.

Why are they here?

Boring. This chapter is a bunch of repetitive bu11 sh/t.

Gajeel was pretty boss here, too bad they forced Natsu's plot on us, would have been better if it was all about Gajeel's fight but whatecer, at least Gajeel didn't get trolled again and actually got a good fight in. Can't wait to see this in the anime.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Gajeel had a landslide of a victory. Well, not expected as how he had such an intense power up.

Am I the only one who imagined Giratina using Shadow Force when Gajeel dove into the shadows and appeared to attack?

Four Gods, huh.

Gee, I wonder if that'll come up again.

ok this chapter was kinda dumb to me...
    i mean kinda cool to see about the 4 gods and laxus fighting
    but i was really looking forward to seeing orga fight.. not get 1 shot....

I wanna see moar Minerva. T_T

That one silhouette on the left looked somewhat like the armoured Arcadios.

The fight between Jura and Laxus will hopefully be rather interesting. Though this is set up for Laxus to lose, unless Mashima really expects us to think that Laxus is able to defeat the strongest human mage with the power of his 'feelings'.

Does that also mean that Jura is now stronger than Makarov? I find this to be highly doubtful, and there is also the case of when Makarov said Jura is now around Gildarts' strength, all of this is rather confusing to me.

Nice to finally see Laxus' fight get started but Orga getting one shotted highly dissapointed me. I mean yeah he kinda deserves it for being an idiot and trying to trick Jura but in that same moment we see that he desintigrated part of a building, so he has to have more in him but nope. Mashima is getting too caught up in hyping folks up only to dissapoint. As for gray's and Juvia's match it seems like a nice counter attack is going to happen soon so I'm hoping for something good from that. Finally the 4 "gods" that we heard about. Like Lolipiece suggests and as I'm thinking it's probably going to be about another 100 chapters before we get 1 page to talk about how bad they are lol. Overall it was a good chapter.

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast