Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

I'm going to be a bit upset if Laxus beats Jura. The dude seems like he's on legit DBZ-esque level (Atleast stronger than the strongest human in there anyway. lol).

Don't overestimate Jura and underestimate nakama power, lol. Kagura vs Erza round 2, is coming up next.

Ya time to see erza maybe pull out a new armor and beat minerva.. the one fairy tail character i just cannot stand

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Ya time to see erza maybe pull out a new armor and beat minerva.. the one fairy tail character i just cannot stand
    .........You just had to predict it, didn't you?

God, these fights are so predictable.

Can't say I particually liked this chapter as well with all the bs floating around.
    First and foremost was mavis who annoyed me the most with this unnecessary and greatly unneeded commentary that drew me away from what was happening in the chapter.

Second was Erza who, as wingzx predicted, not only pulled out a new armor but also automatically recovered from a grave foot injury that was suppose to keep her down for the count. But no, it's importance is completely nullified less than a page or 2 after it's introduced and I'll go ahead and guess this boost also a full restore effect meaning she was never in any danger at all despite hiro potraying it as such. Which at this point means that Minerva is about to lose in about a chapter or so.

Honestly I don't think this chapter did Laxus or Jura any justice at all. You'd think that one of the main saints would get better screentime and show off more skills (like the ones he used against Jellal) and Laxus didn't even use dragon force which we know puts him at the top of the guild barring Makarov and Gildarts (and possibly mira but that's just my speculation). It's like he forgot the strength of his own characters. Oh and Laxus qouting natsu was cringeworthingly bad.

That pretty much wraps up my feels for the chapter. It was ok at best for me.

>People complain about Erza getting new armor to beat Minerva
    >Weeks ago were complaining about her not getting new armor to beat Kagura

And that's why I only lurk this thread instead of posting.

Ok i liked and didnt like this chapter
    I liked how were getting to the end of the fights. and even tho i thought Jura was going to win. im actually glad laxus won
    but i didnt like how fast the fight between laxus and jura was! i mean he beat him with a secret technique.. i just hope erza fight is a little longer but no promises, it was pretty easy to know she was going to pull out a new armor haha but why was she hiding it all this time. and im sure gray and juvia will pull out a secret technique together to

i also hope when it gets animated they make the fights longer like they did with the erza vs 100 event
    Last edited by wingzx; 1st March 2013 at 7:42 PM.

Meh, I don't care much for the Erza fight. The armour doesn't look that interesting anyway so whatever.

Laxus vs Jura, kind of disappointed by that fight. I'm just going to go and say that Jura threw the match because otherwise Laxus is now the strongest human mage.

The Gray and Juvia vs Lyon and that other chick fight seems like it would be interesting to actually go more in-depth on, at least more so than the Erza fight.

I'm sure Natsu's being doing the same thing for the last two chapters anyway so no comment.

for those complaining about erza's foot 'magically' healing. This is a manga about mages, healing isn't that astonishing. That coupled witht the fact that she just released second origin. so anyway, that's my 2 cents.
    PASBL Level 1 Trainer

Current stats
    KOs: 2 TP: 9 SP: 0
    Record is 1-2

Jura was named the Strongest Human Mage when people like Makarov and Gildarts were out of the picture, but Laxus still winning was a bit too much. Otherwise the fight was decent and something I'd like to see adapted well in the anime.

Makarov's reaction faces are getting so old it's not even funny.

Showing Natsu fighting guards was a waste of a good portion of a page.

Nothing happened in Gray and Juvia's fight except for a little Juvia fan-service and some content for GrayxJuvia shippers.

Erza fighting back wasn't surprising. Fairy Tail's anger destroys everything and everybody.
    Last edited by Charminions; 1st March 2013 at 9:38 PM.

Erza reveals her super secret amazing powers. I guess one month of normal training for her > every other mage for 7 years.
    Laxus beats Jura with a ****ing punch. His DS Secret Technique is a punch. What the hell. This manga has hit rock bottom. This arc gets worse every week. it started out great and now it's just FT bullsh*t all the way. They have yet to lose a member and they lea din points. Erza can take all the damage in the world and not lose. Laxus beats the most powerful human wizard in a punch in a total of about 10 pages. Juvia and Gray will probably win. Sting is just sitting around like a lazy-***. Random cutscenes to Natsu, Lucy, and co. fighting the exact same people over and over. FT is just awful right now. Why don't you just have Erza kill all 10,000 dragons by herself and get this over with.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Erza reveals her super secret amazing powers. I guess one month of normal training for her > every other mage for 7 years.
    Laxus beats Jura with a ****ing punch. His DS Secret Technique is a punch. What the hell. This manga has hit rock bottom. This arc gets worse every week. it started out great and now it's just FT bullsh*t all the way. They have yet to lose a member and they lea din points. Erza can take all the damage in the world and not lose. Laxus beats the most powerful human wizard in a punch in a total of about 10 pages. Juvia and Gray will probably win. Sting is just sitting around like a lazy-***. Random cutscenes to Natsu, Lucy, and co. fighting the exact same people over and over. FT is just awful right now. Why don't you just have Erza kill all 10,000 dragons by herself and get this over with.
    didn't ezra get the ultair boost?

ezra's fight has been the most intense by far, but gray and juvia I want to see how this turns out. Still waiting for ice shell.

Quote Originally Posted by Heldigunner1 View Post
    didn't ezra get the ultair boost?

ezra's fight has been the most intense by far, but gray and juvia I want to see how this turns out. Still waiting for ice shell.
    yes she did haha she just didnt feel the pain cause shes use to it

eh only cause she has to fight 2 people! and both of them wanted blood!

Does anyone else find it extremely annoying that panels are wasted every other chapter so Mavis can make speeches about the guild's young people? We get it, every 17 year old mage is the strongest ever. Stop talking about it so much.

haha ya i know right
    did anyone else notice that on back of Millianna back was lector or it looked like him
    http://i48.*******.com/8wkqqa.jpg

Does anyone else find it extremely annoying that panels are wasted every other chapter so Mavis can make speeches about the guild's young people? We get it, every 17 year old mage is the strongest ever. Stop talking about it so much.
    I find it just as annoying as well. He's just forcing it down our throats with no end in sight and it's was a huge reason why I didn't like this chapter as well as mavis. Constantly preaching about this stuff will get old over time and using mavis makes it worse (for me).

Also wingz, I think that it was whatever possesed Rogue. Which my guess was for that cat thing from raventail. I mean I'm up for the possibility that it could be him but if it was, then why would he just now be showing up instead of when Millianna first got released. It seems like he would have made a move earlier.

I figured that thing was a possibly Tartaros spy, since apparently they would spend 7 years twiddling their thumbs until the main characters up to actually make a move. I still think Zeref is their master and they're waiting for him to return to full power.

I think in the future chapters the dragons will arrive. Natsu and co. will escape the palace and fight the dragons. All the guilds will band together to protect everyone, except Sabertooth. Minerva will continue to preach about strength until Erza saves her from a dragon attack and explains the power of friendship, leading to a change in Sabertooth. The dragon slayers activate dragon froce and begin fighting off the dragons. Just when they think the attack will be pushed back, more dragons will arrive led by Acnologia. Erza activates quadruple origin and kills 7,000 dragons in one hit. Natsu uses Unison Raid with every mage and uses Dragon Slayer Ultimate Technique: Love and Friendship Hurricane Punch Heart Smash Hug, defeating Acnologia. All the dragons are spared and they all live in peace as Mavis spends the next 12 chapters discussing the guild's youth. The manga fast fowards 20 years and Natsu is guild master. Manga ends.

Knowing Mashima, I'm going to give this a 30% chance of actually happening.

...........That was the worst ending to a tournament ever.

Gray and Juvia won because Shelia is goddamn *******.

Erza won because she's goddamn Erza.

And Sting just gives up. Oh well, the Power of Friendship would've defeated him anyway.

Oh, and Milliana just happens to have Lector. Am I missing something here?

Eclipse Cannon? Why does that sound familiar....

The best part of this week's chapter was Lyon's quote: "What are you doing, Chelia!? We must recover!!!"

PASBL Info

Thanks Pengyzu.

Great idea guys: let's make Sting sit down for the entirety of Day 5... then, in a turn of events, he'll surrender when all 5 Fairy Tail members approach him!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    ...........That was the worst ending to a tournament ever.

Gray and Juvia won because Shelia is goddamn *******.

Erza won because she's goddamn Erza.

And Sting just gives up. Oh well, the Power of Friendship would've defeated him anyway.

Oh, and Milliana just happens to have Lector. Am I missing something here?

Eclipse Cannon? Why does that sound familiar....
    last chapter lector was in milliana clothes. im guessing its cause minerva used the same magic on both of them teleporting them to the same place so thats how lector got there

i was alright this chapter. i do agree tho gray winning cause of cheria was pretty stupid. erza winning made me smile cause i cant stand minerva >.>

but for the sting fight i was hoping sting was going to fight then lector or someone stops him. i guess surrendering was another option.. well time for the dragons now

This has literally become the worst arc of manga I have ever read besides the Fullbringer Bleach arc. If it weren't for the great beginning where Fairy Tail was actually losing, it would be the worst one. **** Fairy Tail. I hate all of them besides Laxus and Gajeel. Erza the most just because she ****ing lives in bullsh*t. A sword that can break the rules of magic. Totally seems legit. Hopefully someone from FT will die, but it'll probably be everyone from the other guilds.

This has literally become the worst arc of manga I have ever read besides the Fullbringer Bleach arc. If it weren't for the great beginning where Fairy Tail was actually losing, it would be the worst one. **** Fairy Tail. I hate all of them besides Laxus and Gajeel. Erza the most just because she ****ing lives in bullsh*t. A sword that can break the rules of magic. Totally seems legit. Hopefully someone from FT will die, but it'll probably be everyone from the other guilds.
    The magic that breaks rules was pretty ridiculous, your right. I agree a member of fairy tail should die, somewhat soon it would be a good emotional struggle for the characters.

In some ways it's fitting how hiro wraps up one of the worst arcs in history with one of the worst chapters ever written. For so many reasons this arc was bad but holy frick does this take the cake. Minerva completely forgets that she can teleport anything anywhere and just takes the full on hit from erza and ends up reduced to TEARS. I mean thats not fitting for her or Kagura yet he insits on reducing anyone to that level. And don't even get me started on minerva being one shotted when she was perfectly fine a second before. Hiro's love for love erza now knows no bounds now that she can now practily "bend the laws of magic to her will". Then he completely dropped the ball on anything sting had going for him by having him give up to people he could beat by tipping them over. I mean he completely wasted every page that had sting in it. As for the juvias fight, it was bad because chelia became an idiot at the last second just so gray could win instead of them being a challenge throughout the entire fight.

Only up sides I see to this is we got to see minervas panties and this terrible tournament is over with cause good lord hiro knows how to ruin something.

i wouldn't really say chelia is an idiot, she was distracted she's still young. But yes it could have ended better, I liked the combination, but again it could have been better.
    Last edited by Heldigunner1; 9th March 2013 at 1:42 AM.

Page 50 of 59 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast