Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by ironknight42 View Post
    So are we to assume that everyone is just going to go and get their magical powers back?
    We haven't thought about that part yet.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

No longer immune to death? Oh please, no main character stays dead, look at freaking Lissana.

I haven't posted here before and sorry about this being a negative comment on my first post here. I've been reading the manga for a while though and have to say, I'm not too happy with the ending of this arc and know many fans aren't either. I'm just bored with Erza winning all the time, I know I'm not the only one who sees this too by reading the comments of the newest chapter. Is she a favorite or some thing? I don't get it. Of all the series it seems she never looses, I also get confused with who the main character is, Natsu??? What???
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I haven't posted here before and sorry about this being a negative comment on my first post here. I've been reading the manga for a while though and have to say, I'm not too happy with the ending of this arc and know many fans aren't either. I'm just bored with Erza winning all the time, I know I'm not the only one who sees this too by reading the comments of the newest chapter. Is she a favorite or some thing? I don't get it. Of all the series it seems she never looses, I also get confused with who the main character is, Natsu??? What???
    There are several main characters. There's Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Happy, Wendy and etc. And Erza has lost many times. Besides, she's an S-Class mage so I'm not expecting her to lose all the time.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Natsu as become the main character, along side Lucy who has lost some of her importance. Erza should not have won, she should have just plain lost, the only problem is that I don't know what they would have done at that point. Erza recieveing the magic power makes little sense as many others are exhausted and barely have enough power as it is. Oh and stupid Gildartz is now a pussy, he should have killed Bluenote right away with Crash when their fists collided early on in the fight. (No wonder he got destroyed by the Black Dragon)
    Last edited by ironknight42; 7th June 2011 at 4:07 AM.
    The one thing that does not abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    To Kill A Mockingbird

It is no matter, let Hercules himself do what he may, the cat will mew, and dog will have his day.
    Hamlet Act V Scene I

Man I'm behind in the manga. Am I the only one who prefers to wait for the stateside releases? XD
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    It was originally about Lucy, but after joining Fairy Tail quickly got pushed to the side a bit.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 8th June 2011 at 4:31 AM.

Azuma was one of my favorite characters. Despite the fact that he single handedly defeated more Fairy Tail members than any other villain in the series, he still respected the guild, which no other villain has really done. But the fact that his way of playing fair caused him to lose kind of sucked. He beat 5 people and still managed to almost neat Erza. If he just stole her magic he could have easily won. So Erza better not get up for the rest of the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Azuma was one of my favorite characters. Despite the fact that he single handedly defeated more Fairy Tail members than any other villain in the series, he still respected the guild, which no other villain has really done. But the fact that his way of playing fair caused him to lose kind of sucked. He beat 5 people and still managed to almost neat Erza. If he just stole her magic he could have easily won. So Erza better not get up for the rest of the arc.
    I like that though, he had his own "honor system" so to speak.

It was cool up until he lost because of it.

Well, the fact is, he had to lose somehow. He was just a little overconfident, that's all.

So now, all that's left is Rustyrose and Ultear. I don't expect much out of the Rustyrose fight, but I will expect Gray to not give in to her "Ur's will" speech and go apeshit on her because of the effect her brainwashing Jellal had on Erza.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by WynautQueen View Post
    Man I'm behind in the manga. Am I the only one who prefers to wait for the stateside releases? XD
    I would like to do the same, but Fairy Tail is unfortunately not officially released in my country. Online stores as well as one special and rare store is the only way to go in order to get the english volumes, but they are about twice as expensive as the mangas that get an official release. It is available in German as well, and for a very cheap price, but my skills in that language is not good enough to encourage me to purchase them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    So now, all that's left is Rustyrose and Ultear. I don't expect much out of the Rustyrose fight, but I will expect Gray to not give in to her "Ur's will" speech and go apeshit on her because of the effect her brainwashing Jellal had on Erza.
    Gildartz will likely beat the crap out of Rustyrose.
    As for Urtear, I wonder how she is going to fight? From what I remember, Arc of Time has no effect on living beings, so how should she beat Gray? Have we even seen her in a fight before? I have a feeling that their battle might end up really cool.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Gildartz will likely beat the crap out of Rustyrose.
    You obviously mean Bluenote, right?

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

You obviously mean Bluenote, right?
    Yeah, that's right. I really need to learn the names of some characters...
    I suppose Fried and Bixlow should be able to defeat Rustyrose if they get their powers back.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Chapter's out. Again, nothing too exciting, just Gildarts and the others kicking *** and chewing bubble gum, except they're all outta bubble gum. And the whole "Ur's Will" thing get pushed to the side, with Ultear planting the seed in Gray's mind that he has to defeat Hades with Iced Shell.

Spoiler:- SPOILER ALERT:

Well at least we know which side Ultear's on.

Iced Shell? That technique that was first shown back when Grey was still important to the story?

I thought he'd forgotten about that.

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    Well at least we know which side Ultear's on.
    I know she's an enemy of Fairy Tail, but that's as far as I've gotten.

The sad thing is, Gray can beat Ultear, no problem. Ice is frozen water, and water doesn't age, so all Gray needs to do is Ice Make Lance up close, and BAM! Bye-bye Ultear. I'm still disappointed he didn't go apeshit on her for brainwashing Jellal and causing all of Erza's pain, but I'll survive.
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 12th June 2011 at 12:52 AM.

Ultear's lying! I have an odd feeling that its all BS.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Ultear's lying! I have an odd feeling that its all BS.
    Of course it's BS. This is one of the most common, overused cliches in the book.

I know, I just felt like saying it.

I know she's an enemy of Fairy Tail, but that's as far as I've gotten.

The sad thing is, Gray can beat Ultear, no problem. Ice is frozen water, and water doesn't age, so all Gray needs to do is Ice Make Lance up close, and BAM! Bye-bye Ultear. I'm still disappointed he didn't go apeshit on her for brainwashing Jellal and causing all of Erza's pain, but I'll survive.
    But he doesn't know about that at all.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

I have a feeling that if Gray and Ultear fought she would hit him in the face with her orb and get an immediate KO.

I just realize that my want of death/death theory is now null again...

Mmm I read it, i think its fun to read...
    But I also think is too forced sometimes (maybe because of traduction)

Heartgold FC: 0732 8487 4009

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast