Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Didn't he eat the god flame? He should be feeling better now. I'm not saying he should be 100% but he's definitely not as injured as Gray, Erza, or Makarov.
    I have no clue what he did. He suppressed his own magic or something like that. It doesn't really matter since there's no way he's going to beat Hades alone (I hope).

Quote Originally Posted by multi-scale View Post
    If just Natsu, Gray, and Erza beat Hades, I will be pissed. Erza's basically done, Gray's sliced himself open, and Natsu....well, he got the crap beaten out of him by Zancrow. Makarov is out, Gildarts is out, there's really no one left. I find it annoying that Fairy Tail alone beat the world's strongest Dark Guild. Perhaps aid coming from other guilds in the next few chapters. I want to see Makarov's old team fight Hades.
    I think you're forgetting Laxus's inevitable intervention.

I'll be honest, found it on google images

Laxus and probably either Mystogan or Jellal. Either way it will help a lot.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I was hoping for Laxus to intervene, but how is he going to get there in time? I hope he will though. I don't know is Mystogan can actually leave Edolas, since he would need to open the Anima, which might require magic.Jellal is stuck until someone breaks him out.

Chapter's out. Looks like the final battle is next.
    I wonder if Zeref would play a role in fighting Hades.

Bye Zancrow, we won't miss you.

^Lol.
    But damn, Ultear really sucks, doesn't she.
    And Zeref will probably have to help them beat Hades, because he could definitely beat them. Easily. Perhaps he'll take a blow for Natsu, the two will finish Hades, and Zeref will tell Natsu to finish him.

As a shipping author, I think Lisanna's last words to Lucy were quite significant. Either she accepts that Natsu likes Lucy now, or she's just saying in not so many words that she considers her a rival. Of course, as a NatsuErza supporter, I can't really find it relevant except that Lisanna's moved on with her life. Come on, Bixanna moments! It's just a matter of time!!!
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

pretty much what I expected from this chapter, Hades showing he's pretty much untouchable and Natsu and co getting beat around so it was pretty boring.
    Next chapters title "Thunder Crashes", that better be Laxus returning to save the day otherwise Fairy Tail might just loose some of it's predictability!
    wait, thars a Honchkrow, on my sig!

Let's see, Manga cliche # 301: The main character(s) or others attack the villain furiously and it seems like he is defeated only to rise up again, completely unharmed, and attacks the main character(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Shaded_Dynasty View Post
    pretty much what I expected from this chapter, Hades showing he's pretty much untouchable and Natsu and co getting beat around so it was pretty boring.
    Next chapters title "Thunder Crashes", that better be Laxus returning to save the day otherwise Fairy Tail might just loose some of it's predictability!
    And how is that not predictable? (You just predicted it anyway)

We saw him a few chapters ago, so we all know he's going to come or something...

Well...this fight has been extremely underwhelming.

Next week will be fun though. The little screaming fangirl part of my brain will be overcome with joy when the fabulous Laxus returns. I hope he wears his purple coat.

I'm wondering what the odds are that Makarov will retire after this.I assume Laxus will be allowed back into the guild after he saves the day and possibly made guild master?

Laxus returns in the next chapter? Well, the title "Thunder Crashes" all but gives it away, but remember, Hades is an incredibly powerful mage. An ultimate attack based on thunder is not outside of his capabilities.

That said, Hades is my favorite villain so far in this series. He outright refused to allow Bluenote, arguably the strongest man in the guild aside from himself, to join the fight, which leads me to believe he has a sense of honor not seen in Erigor, Bora, Jose, Faust, and not even Brain, the last one being the sanest of the bunch (I didn't mention Jellal or Laxus because Jellal was brainwashed, and Laxus was being a brat, even though I think that word makes a person sound old). Which is another reason I like Hades. Aside from the whole World of Magic dream, he has it all together pretty much.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Waiting for HAdes to stop playing around and destroy them all. I'm mean, really. They could barely take the Seven Kin. They have no shot at this. Laxus is going for a battle of revenge for his gramps, who could get killed by unsealed Zeref, like Charle's vision. I'm not sure if it fits, but I don't think there's any other reason Natsu would cry. Maybe HAdes and Laxus fight, Makarov dies protecting him and Laxus finishes Hades?

15. Default

This manga is one I've been meaning to try.

I recently got up to speed with "The World God Only Knows", I know this is a different archetype but would someone who enjoys Naruto and use to enjoy Bleach, appreciate this manga?

If you can take Bleach you can probably enjoy this one. Story is straightforward and decent enough.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

If you can manage your way through 150 chapters of mediocre-ness then you should try Fairy Tail.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    If you can manage your way through 150 chapters of mediocre-ness then you should try Fairy Tail.
    Hey hey hey now, The World God Only Knows is a different archetype, slice-of-life(?), Harem, Romance, also a bit of gaming, but that is your opinion and you're entitled to it. It's not everyones slice of pie, more of a niche title.

Fairy Tail seems more like a Bleach or Naruto from my beginners knowledge.

I saw the first episode when it first came out and the magic circles reminded me of Hagane no Renkinjutsushi(FMA).

Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Hey hey hey now, The World God Only Knows is a different archetype, slice-of-life(?), Harem, Romance, also a bit of gaming, but that is your opinion and you're entitled to it. It's not everyones slice of pie, more of a niche title.
    I was talking about Fairy Tail not TWGOK. Fairy Tail starts off amazingly boring and doesn't get better until around the time of the introduction of Wendy. And even then, it doesn't vastly improve - it only slowly gets a bit better with each arc. And the villains are extremely unmemorable so it's quite difficult for some people to enjoy.

Speaking of which, I also find TWGOK to be a mediocre title, but I haven't gotten to the Goddesses yet so... meh. I'm sure it vastly improves.

TBH if I were you I'd watch the anime until current and then pick up the manga.
    It's what I did and I got full enjoyment out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    I was talking about Fairy Tail not TWGOK. Fairy Tail starts off amazingly boring and doesn't get better until around the time of the introduction of Wendy. And even then, it doesn't vastly improve - it only slowly gets a bit better with each arc. And the villains are extremely unmemorable so it's quite difficult for some people to enjoy.

Speaking of which, I also find TWGOK to be a mediocre title, but I haven't gotten to the Goddesses yet so... meh. I'm sure it vastly improves.
    Um, maybe such a concept is beyond your preschool education, but this is a thread for people who actually LIKE this manga. If all you're going to do is bash, then take your snot elsewhere. And I'm censoring my swears because, again, preschool education.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Um, maybe such a concept is beyond your preschool education, but this is a thread for people who actually LIKE this manga.
    I never said I didn't like it. I said it takes until the Nirvana stuff before it actually gets decent.

I hate the Fairy Tail fanbase. They're always like this.

^Excuse me?! All you had to say was that you disliked it and give your reasons. No one's forcing you to read it if you don't like it. Sasuke got ridiculous, so I stopped reading Naruto. Yet you didn't even like Fairy Tail, and you felt some ridiculous need to keep reading?! I mean, geez, man! If it's not for you, it's not for you, but don't hate on the people who actually like it!

Fairy Tail is Epic, Don't diss it. hmm Wonder how Charlie would feel after she founds out what happened to Wendy... Anyway I don't know why, but I think that Laxus' Magic is gonna appear not Laxus himself (though it's Obvious that he is gonna appear) I still want to know what Zeref wants to do with Natsu. Anyway, I thought the fight was pretty (short, but) Epic even though the Cliche of 'Ultra-Villain Gonna Troll you Bad!" yeah.
    (09:02:39) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi LC is 19/2979 [1286 points / 77 battles]!

Yes, that is my sig. I decided to do this to save space and not violate any rules (mostly signature related).

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    All you had to say was that you disliked it and give your reasons.
    Am I not allowed to give constructive criticism?

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast