Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Literally, as soon as Virgo popped up and said they needed to go to the spirit realm, I knew this was going to happen. The same thing happens whenever heroes party with elves or spirits of fae in the old stories.

Fairy Tail got troooooooolled.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Celestial trolling. I love it. Glad Gajeel didn't go along. Now he and PantherLily are probably better than them now. lol

Epic troll chapter indeed. Now this means everyons who went partying are the weakest of the group. Also anyone else think a few if not the ret of the unseen celestial were in there and just weren't introduced cause we saw quite a few spirits in there?

Lol they all got trolled so it's up to laxus and co.
    Lets give mashima a chance lets see what he does with this hopefully no nakama power ups/plot armor/magic power up if not i'm gonna lose faith
    But levi and wendy hate the perverted cow xD
    Hopefully this shows laxus and co. do decent in the tournament while the main characters gets their butt kick and start working and wait till next year to overcome the other guilds or something lets just hope this doesn't turn into a screwup
    Positive thinking ^_^

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

I couldn't stop laughing!!! we all got trolled!!!!!!!!!
    when the tournament comes up i think for the main group it'll come to their nature talents instead of their training, as well as their will

On a side note, I really can't describe how great the celestial spirit world looks. It's extremely detailed and it looks like a lot of time was put into designing it.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

More opening for anime filler is what it looks like to me. lol

I am currently catching up to Fairy Tail. Right now I'm at chapter 80. 180 more to go. So far Lucy and Gray are my favorites with Natsu growing on me. Erza and Elfman are cool too.
    Last edited by Crimsonlink; 7th December 2011 at 11:10 AM.

Nice to hear you're liking it so far. My favorites are Gajeel and Laxus

Natsu: I don't care!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! How can I thank you?!! You're starting to look like a real woman!!

Ultear: I am a woman...

Funniest line in this entire series....

So I caught up to the whole series and I have to say its been a great read.

I disliked Ultear's solution to the team's problem but I guess its better than a training arc. I just hope the team will have some new moves for the tournament. Besides 5 days is enough to refine their increase in power.

Erza hasn't said anything to Gerald yet but next week's chapter should fix that.

Hmm... Either Ultear's powerup is a blatant deus-ex-machina, or there's a catch...

Probably both.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    Hmm... Either Ultear's powerup is a blatant deus-ex-machina, or there's a catch...

Probably both.
    well maybe part of the catch is that the pain it will cause considering its a evolution of their magic.
    Last edited by Takeo; 10th December 2011 at 1:32 AM.

Wow, haven't posted here in a while. Probably because of all the whiners in here (you jerks know who you are!)

So what do I have to say about this chapter? Well, we saw Lamia Scale's Master, which is a detail I'd been wondering about for a while. But what I'm confused about is, Raven Tail wasn't introduced as a dark guild (even though they are), so did they somehow gain recognition from the Magic Council as a legal guild? I mean, they are taking part in the GMGs, right?

Also, best part of the chapter by far: Crime Sorciere (God, I hope I spelled that right). Though I don't really understand how independent guilds work. I just want to write about Jellal telling Erza to forget about him, but I also want to wait until they actually have their discussion next week.

Another thing I don't understand is the power-up Ultear gave everyone. For the pain they seem to have to suffer through, it'd damn well better be permanent, though.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Well, my "Gerard is dead" theory has been completely blown out of the water. But overall, I think this was a pretty good chapter, makes up for all the fillers we had.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

So we get the story of what some people have been doing i the past, a butt shot of Ultear, and a very interesting way to get them up to par with the rest of the guilds. As someone said I do hope they get new moves to match their power up their getting. As for erza and Gerard thats probably gonna be touched upon in the next few chapters hopefully and does anyone else thinks ultear looks really different than she did before (I know seven years pessed but still)?

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    well maybe part of the catch is that the pain it will cause considering its a evolution of their magic.
    Personally, I'd take that as a given. No, I mean another catch. Like... giving her some control over their magic, or establishing a certain connection or something. Mindnumbing pain is really a training given in manga anyway.

I just want to see Natsu do his new SSJ2 form in the tournament. Oh and Gajeel kick some heads in as well.

You know I'm still thinking that its not enough even if Nastu and co get the power up from Ultear. I mean think about it, they missed 7 years and 3 months of training and experiencing missions. Natsu would be 25/26 right now and a ridiculously powerful Dragon Slayer magic user within 7 years. He would have probably been the most powerful member of Fairy Tail.

Still we can only see what will happen. This power up had better work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    You know I'm still thinking that its not enough even if Nastu and co get the power up from Ultear. I mean think about it, they missed 7 years and 3 months of training and experiencing missions. Natsu would be 25/26 right now and a ridiculously powerful Dragon Slayer magic user within 7 years. He would have probably been the most powerful member of Fairy Tail.
    Don't forget about Gildarts who's always been MANY times more powerful than Natsu and never really shown it in a serious fight except for the one with Blue Note (but we didn't see enough of it and his magics if you ask me). And I'm starting to think one little power up might not be enough like you did. I mean sure they get more power but they surely don't have enough time to master an entirely new arsenal of moves (if straight out fighting is going to be in the tournament). Compared to everyone else who had the 7 years and three months worth of training to get where they're at now.

Haven't read the manga but I have watched the series. Its pretty good but getting dull for me in a way. Still good though.

no FT this week booo. It seems the magazine is on break

Quote Originally Posted by stevendat View Post
    no FT this week booo. It seems the magazine is on break
    Good news is that the chapter will come back earlier.

Probably won't come out next week due to Christmas but it will be back for the last week of December most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Good news is that the chapter will come back earlier.

Probably won't come out next week due to Christmas but it will be back for the last week of December most likely.
    I hope you're right. I'm looking forward to a good chapter too. I wonder how they're going to utilize this power up.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

The newest episode's animation quality is probably the best I've seen from them ever.

Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast