Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

^Wait what??????????????

~

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    So I guess Mashima found a way to explain Natsu's Lighting flame with this whole Third Generation dragon slayers. Decent save I guess.
    Well we don't know if Natsu has dragon lacrima in his body, that is the only way you can be a 3rd gen DS. Having a dragon parent and dragon lacrima as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonash310 View Post
    Well we don't know if Natsu has dragon lacrima in his body, that is the only way you can be a 3rd gen DS. Having a dragon parent and dragon lacrima as well.
    I'm assuming thats what happened when he "absorbed Laxus' magic". Considering it seems like a more permanent power up.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Will someone tell me when the series starts to get really repetitive?

~

New chapter is out, pretty good I must say, we see a familiar face, though he was a minor character to begin with. We see five other teams that are in the tournament, two of them being insignificant. Sabertooth has yet to step out, but there's one other guild that hasn't shown their face yet, I'm getting curious. But what is up with Pegasus's last member though...

We find out something attacked Wendy, and Elfman is taking her place. And we find out that a familiar guild is the culprit.

Mavis, oh you.

This is starting to look like a good arc.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I agree, it was a good chapter. I'm guessing that one of the non-announced guilds is another new one we haven't seen before, it's pretty obvious that Sabertooth is the other. Wonder if they finished at #1 or #2 though.

And I found it very unexpected that we got to see Mavis again. I thought we had seen the last of her. But it was great that she returned, I really like her, and it is understandable that it becomes boring to be stuck on the same island... forever?

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

There must be a need for the 1st master to have returned, what?, we will find out later....
    besides her spirit being bored on the island forever.
    does anyone know how old she is? i mean when she was master until she retired or died? cuz she looks around wendy's age O.o
    Last edited by Takeo; 20th January 2012 at 9:23 PM.

I would find it amusing if Sabertooth failed to get into the top 8. That would just make me laugh so much.

On the subject of Mavis. Going by her look currently I would say around 12-14 range. Although we don't know if that is even her true appearance. It could simply be a form she chose to adopt. Now that I think about it maybe Mavis is a fairy *insert more random ranting*.

Anyway Mavis is either here simply to watch Fairy Tail, although I highly doubt that is the case, or she is here for because of that thing Jellal mentioned...atleast I think it was Jellal my memory has failed me.

Raven Tail?

Remember when they were important?

Raven Tail were never important. I doubt they will have any importance in this arc. If anything this is just so people won't forget that they still exist.

I am still disliking Elfman's new look. Hiro seems to be going with a rather weird style for some of the characters, it is rather hard for me to describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Raven Tail?

Remember when they were important?
    Yeah like a bazillion chapters ago after gajeel joined if I remember correctly. But it seems that raven tail WILL be important in this arc especially if they are in the games, got a huge panel page for their team, they're master seems to have some scheme he want to put into play in the games, plus it got makarov upset. I'm gonna guess that Mavis is gonna help out in some way later down in the tournament and I'm tired of wendy being used to be the teams fuels to do stuff/ fight. It's like she is the princess peach of this manga with no end in sight. Also it's nice to see polyusica hear doin' stuff and i REALLY hope Laxus gets involved in some way.

Knowing Laxus he will arrive halfway through the arc to hit someone once and then give Natsu 'moar powa'.

I am also rather annoyed how Wendy does practically nothing, she has turned into a mascot. We already have Lucy to be completely useless so Hiro I demand you make Wendy be more useful.

Lets have an intelligent disicussion

~

An intelligent discussion when it comes to Fairy Tail?

Is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by celbii View Post
    Knowing Laxus he will arrive halfway through the arc to hit someone once and then give Natsu 'moar powa'.
    Lol I really hope that doesn't happen again and I hope we get a full color page soon to see the matching colors they had.

I assume the colours will probably be black and red.

Although with Laxus I doubt he will have an important role in this arc, maybe he will come back and have no significance like when Gildarts arrived (I really hated how Gildarts has had a minor role so far) or he will arrive next arc with a siginificant power boost.

Quote Originally Posted by celbii View Post
    I assume the colours will probably be black and red.

Although with Laxus I doubt he will have an important role in this arc, maybe he will come back and have no significance like when Gildarts arrived (I really hated how Gildarts has had a minor role so far) or he will arrive next arc with a siginificant power boost.
    Most likely the case but with all this behind the scenes dark energy stuff going on, I'd like to guess a big fight will breakout or the tournament will get interrupted in some way with the rest or at least some of the other fairy members showing up to fight. First guess is that raven tail has something to do with the energy stuff going on.

I have 3 guesses to what the dark energy belongs to:

1. Raven Tail. For obvious reasons, being a former dark guild and all.
    2. Sabertooth. We know little about them except for two of their mages and we know those two aren't the kindest people in the world.
    3. The unknown guild. WE know nothing about them, good enough reason, right?

I also have a hunch that the guild with the "Dark Energy" might manipulate some other guild to do their dirty work, or knock a few of the guilds out of the competition, most likely the two filler guilds. Or Mashima could just troll us and have on of the two filler guilds be uberly strong and knock all the other guilds out of the competition, except for Fairy Tail.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I have 3 guesses to what the dark energy belongs to:

1. Raven Tail. For obvious reasons, being a former dark guild and all.
    2. Sabertooth. We know little about them except for two of their mages and we know those two aren't the kindest people in the world.
    3. The unknown guild. WE know nothing about them, good enough reason, right?

I also have a hunch that the guild with the "Dark Energy" might manipulate some other guild to do their dirty work, or knock a few of the guilds out of the competition, most likely the two filler guilds. Or Mashima could just troll us and have on of the two filler guilds be uberly strong and knock all the other guilds out of the competition, except for Fairy Tail.
    I guessing RT has something to do with it. The guy said himself he's been waiting to get his revenge and we haven't heard anything of what they've been doing during the last seven years, plus the energy thing has been going on for a couple years so I say that they are related. I mean if they are FINALLY going to get some time to do stuff you might as well make a big impact while doing so.

Well, the unknown guild is finally revealed, Mashima you are at maximum trollage right now. Those guys are going to tear things up.

And we thought he wouldn't be participating, seems we were wrong.

Mavis, oh you.

Sabertooth's 3 other competing members are here, who knows what they'll do.

Well, this arc is starting to get interesting. Can't wait to see more.

Oh wow..that actually suprised me.

Sabertooth's other members....I dislike them even more than those other two. Why do they look so stupid dammit.

This event will be rather interesting to see. I wonder who will come out the victor for this.

It's official.

Fairy Tail has become a parody of itself....

Another great chapter. I did also find it very surprising that the second unknown team was another team from Fairy Tail. And I never expected Jellal to take part in the tournament after saying that he wouldn't do more than watch it as a part of the audiance.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Well I'm glad we get to see the other members who trained but I wasn't expecting this. It seems like raven tail will be the main bad guys of the arc but it seems like gajeel is still involved even though he is a double agent. I'm guessing RTs master doesnt know about it though and mavis was amusing.

Sabertooths team members all seem like douches (hopefully the chick isn't) to me and they'll probably prove it later on.

The guy with the big chin annoys me

and laxus gets to fight yay.

Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast