Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by GaZsTiC View Post
    At least in Yu-Gi-Oh! the different Bakuras had different shades of skin so it was semi-easy to follow.
    When Mystogun showed up in Edolas and revealed he looked like Gerard I was like O.o I had no idea what was going on with that whole situation anymore.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    Too bad Gerard never had any clones. I think fans have to get over the alternate worlds angle. The author has done this since Rave Master.
    Oh, I'm over it. I actually like seeing that mug of his over and over. That way, you can tell who's gonna die next xD. I hope he shows up again soon. (I also think Zeref looks pretty similar. Jus' saiyan.)
    The best tier
    Dasdardly on PO, as well. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    When Mystogun showed up in Edolas and revealed he looked like Gerard I was like O.o I had no idea what was going on with that whole situation anymore.
    Dude... that happened during the Laxus fight...

Spoiler:- You...:
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Dude... that happened during the Laxus fight...

Spoiler:- You...:
    Sorry I don't know every detail to every manga I read :/ Didn't know it was such a crime. When you're reading four mangas at the same time the details get mixed up. Especially when I sped through Fairy Tail to catch up.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

At least in Yu-Gi-Oh! the different Bakuras had different shades of skin so it was semi-easy to follow.
    I still don't understand how this was hard. It's dead easy to tell who's who considering the minute Gerard got the canon working his illusion disappeared. They were never in the same room together or anything like that. Hell Mistgun was even easier.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    I still don't understand how this was hard. It's dead easy to tell who's who considering the minute Gerard got the canon working his illusion disappeared. They were never in the same room together or anything like that. Hell Mistgun was even easier.
    Well you had Gerard and Sieg at the same time. Then when the illusion disappears you have Mystogun show what he really looks like and it turns out his real name is Gerard. If it was easy for you to follow then I congratulate you. By the way, are there any confirmed name translations of Mystogun and Gajeel because I've seen two different ones for each.

Well you had Gerard and Sieg at the same time. Then when the illusion disappears you have Mystogun show what he really looks like and it turns out his real name is Gerard. If it was easy for you to follow then I congratulate you. By the way, are there any confirmed name translations of Mystogun and Gajeel because I've seen two different ones for each.
    The official names are Mystogan and Gajeel. Gerard's official name is Jellal - thanks for making it more confusing translators. And Charle has yet to receive an official translation but CR calls her Carla, which could likely end up being the english name.

The official names are Mystogan and Gajeel. Gerard's official name is Jellal - thanks for making it more confusing translators. And Charle has yet to receive an official translation but CR calls her Carla, which could likely end up being the english name.
    The only one I have trouble with is Jellal. I can only think of him as Gerard. Well if he doesn't appear again I won't have to worry about him.

Just as a topic for discussion, who are your favorite mages? Mine is a tie between Erza and Natsu. Erza because she's so strong and determined, but she has her times when she gives up. Shows she's human, somewhat >.>. I like Natsu because I'm a sucker for fire > I love fire and Natsu's will to never give up and to bash anyone who badmouths Fairy Tail or touches one of his friends is just appealing to me.

Just as a topic for discussion, who are your favorite mages? Mine is a tie between Erza and Natsu. Erza because she's so strong and determined, but she has her times when she gives up. Shows she's human, somewhat >.>. I like Natsu because I'm a sucker for fire > I love fire and Natsu's will to never give up and to bash anyone who badmouths Fairy Tail or touches one of his friends is just appealing to me.
    Natsu, Grey & Gajeel (at one point wasn't his name Gazeel?).
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Natsu, Grey & Gajeel (at one point wasn't his name Gazeel?).
    I've seen Gajeel, Gazeel, and Gazille. Take your pick.

I've seen Gajeel, Gazeel, and Gazille. Take your pick.
    I think it looks better with a "z". It's like Seighart all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I think it looks better with a "z". It's like Seighart all over again.
    Well GaZ says his official name is Gajeel so you would be calling him by the wrong name and I don't think he likes that :P

I just said it looks better with a "z", not actually calling him by those names.

Well I like the sound of Gajeel more than Gazille/Gazeel. Sure a Z can make it look cool, but the sound is also important.

I think it sounds better with a z too. Gah-Zel sounds better than Gah-Gel imo. But it come down to personal preference.

Of course. Just like how I prefer Mistgun to Mystogun. The O makes it awkward for me.

Of course. Just like how I prefer Mistgun to Mystogun. The O makes it awkward for me.
    Me too, unless they have an awesome voice over dude to say it. But I like the Y.

I personally like Gajeel and Mystogan over Gazille and Mistgun. It took me a while to get used to Jellal over Gerard, but now I like the former better than the latter.

Jellal is hard for me to even say :/ Is it said Ja-lal or what?

Jellal is hard for me to even say :/ Is it said Ja-lal or what?
    Jel-lal? Jeh-llal? I don't know, I gave up for a while.

Meh, I usually just use Gerard.

Back on the topic of the story, Juvia and Meredy's fight ended in a draw, and so far, Meredy's the only one of the Seven Kin (besides Ultear, who I believe was just ********ted in there) with any sort of background revealed. For this reason, I think it would be very possible for Meredy to join Fairy Tail at the end of this arc. Of course, the whole Lost Magic/Grimoire Heart deal kind of stands in the way of that. I mean, the Council isn't the most forgiving organization. Still, it's something I would love to see.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Meh, I usually just use Gerard.

Back on the topic of the story, Juvia and Meredy's fight ended in a draw, and so far, Meredy's the only one of the Seven Kin (besides Ultear, who I believe was just ********ted in there) with any sort of background revealed. For this reason, I think it would be very possible for Meredy to join Fairy Tail at the end of this arc. Of course, the whole Lost Magic/Grimoire Heart deal kind of stands in the way of that. I mean, the Council isn't the most forgiving organization. Still, it's something I would love to see.
    Thats seems very plausible. They add new mages almost at the every arc thus far. Team Raijinshuu although they were apart of the Fairy Tail already, they became "nicer" after the Battle Festival arc, Juvia and Gajeel after the attack by Phantom Lord, Wendy and Charle a before Edolas, Pantherlilly after Edolas. Maybe Mest or whatever his real name is might join too.

EDIT: Forgot to add in Lisanna also at the end of Edolas.
    And I just read the new chapter, didn't think the battle would end that way.

My question is, will Fairy Tail lose a member?
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 14th April 2011 at 7:14 AM.

WTF???

Shameless advertising, much?

WTF???

Shameless advertising, much?
    Wow hahaha, I don't even seeing that. I guess it failed.

It makes sense that Fairy Tail will gain a new member by the end of the arc, or at least one.

Right now my main guess, if any would be Mest, since he's already gone against orders to go and help them. He's already been around them enough already, so I guess it would only be a joining in technicality. Not to mention Lucy will most likely get a new summon before the end.

Losing a member seems like an interesting idea. Personally I think it's about time they lost somebody. Things have gone a little too smoothly (with exceptions to one person who got very little screentime for the most part anyway).
    On #SPP and #SPP-wifi as Bidoof

<Hydregion> I have REAL proof from BULBAPEDIA that Arceus made the universe

White FC: 3911 6724 1283

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast