Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Quote Originally Posted by Sizerdrix View Post
    It makes sense that Fairy Tail will gain a new member by the end of the arc, or at least one.

Right now my main guess, if any would be Mest, since he's already gone against orders to go and help them. He's already been around them enough already, so I guess it would only be a joining in technicality. Not to mention Lucy will most likely get a new summon before the end.

Losing a member seems like an interesting idea. Personally I think it's about time they lost somebody. Things have gone a little too smoothly (with exceptions to one person who got very little screentime for the most part anyway).
    Well, Lucy technically "gained" a new key in Capricorn after he was freed from that one mage. And I agree the Mest acquisition.

My guess for if they did lose someone is Cana, all the determination will lead somewhere not good IMO.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 15th April 2011 at 10:31 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Eh, I'm not too keen on the idea of Mest joining. I mean, if anything, I expect him to get killed off. Just saying, Memory magic doesn't sound too useful in combat.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

If anyone would join I would think it would be Meredy. Juvia seems to have changed her with that hug.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    If anyone would join I would think it would be Meredy. Juvia seems to have changed her with that hug.
    That's what I've been SAYING!!! I can just imagine her calling Juvia Nee-san and Gray Gray-sama and just being a generally happy member of Fairy Tail.

Honestly, Meredy's my favorite of the Seven Kin. I have no idea why, but I just tend to gravitate towards the underappreciated (and Chrome can't seem to spell that word for some reason) characters.

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    That's what I've been SAYING!!! I can just imagine her calling Juvia Nee-san and Gray Gray-sama and just being a generally happy member of Fairy Tail.

Honestly, Meredy's my favorite of the Seven Kin. I have no idea why, but I just tend to gravitate towards the underappreciated (and Chrome can't seem to spell that word for some reason) characters.
    She is actually really strong. I do the same in some situations. Right now is not that time :P

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Well, we know at least that much. But still, her sword attack was the only offensive spell she's shown, and Magulity Sense is obviously a last-resort move, so... yeah, I look forward to more Meredy in the future.

You know what would really be badass? Grimoire Heart awakening Zeref's power, only for Zeref to decide he wants to use his power to help people - after a stereotypically shonen speech from Natsu, of course.

And hey, maybe Zeref was once a member of some ancient form of Fairy Tail, and he'd cast a superpowerful Fairy Law. Of course, I'm just fanboying, but that would be EPIC!
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 17th April 2011 at 12:26 AM.

I would love to see Zeref own Grimoire Heart like that. That would be a giant middle finger to the face. No chapter yet. Hopefully they'll be able to release it soon.

One thing I still don't get. A few chapters back (quite a few chapters I think) when Natsu first encountered Zeref, how did Zeref know who Natsu was?

All knowing Zeref He knows when you pee. Honestly I have no idea. Hopefully it will be explained in a future chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    All knowing Zeref He knows when you pee. Honestly I have no idea. Hopefully it will be explained in a future chapter.
    On no! Now I have to go! But ok good, I thought I missed something.

It would be cool to see Zeref kicking Grimoire Heart butt.

Well, without a new chapter, we have next to nothing to talk about. But hey, at least we have spoilers, so that's a place to start.

The only really noteworthy thing is Cana reaching Mavis Vermillion's grave. ****'s gonna happen, folks. Ya know, IN THE BATHROOM!

EDIT: Chapter's finally out, and it was worth the wait.

-Ur's will? WTF?! Is Ur somehow behind Ultear's actions throughout the whole series?!
    -More fodder for Mest/Doranbolt joining the guild.
    -Erza vs. Azuma. Interesting.
    -Rustyrose invades the camp (BTW, anyone else think he's the Earthland Sugarboy?).
    -Hades/Purehito regrets letting Bluenote loose. Nice to know he's not totally evil.
    -Apparently, Bluenote uses Gravity magic, and is uber-powerful (moreso than Hades?)
    -Wait, Bluenote wants to go to Mavis Vermillion's grave?!
    -Which is where Cana ends up. Turns out she wants to meet her father.

So my theory is that Bluenote is Cana's father. At least, that's what my mind is coming up with after a 16-oz. Bud Light (yes, I'm 21).
    Last edited by Nightlingbolt; 19th April 2011 at 1:09 AM.

I thought the same thing of Bluenote when I saw he wanted to find Mavis' grave and Cana said she wanted to find her father. What I would like to see is Gildarts vs Bluenote. Crush magic vs Gravity magic. Anyone else think this would be great? The strongest mage from Fairy Tail going up against the strongest mage from Grimoire Heart.

That would be epic, except for the fact that Gildarts went back to the guild with Fried and Bixlow. Hey, how were they supposed to know that Grimoire Heart would invade the island?

A guy can dream Oh Gildarts! Even Laxus! He was at least shown, but I think he's waayyyyyyyyyyy too far away.

Laxus will get there somehow, don't worry. Otherwise, why show him in the first place?

I thought maybe they showed him to tell us that he's still connected to his grandfather. I hope Laxus comes back. If anyone could beat Bluenote it would be either Laxus or Gildarts. The others don't stand a chance.

Well, if he doesn't make an appearance on Tenrou Island, my guess is he'll feature prominently in the Raven Tail arc. Gajeel too. In fact, I expect some Ho Yay when that arc comes along.

I don't know why but I really like Natsu's answer to Doranbolt (Mest's name is now Doranbolt, remember that Rex) "With all our might."

Bluenote seems like a scary dude, even the remaining Seven Kin and Hades fear his Gravity Magic. And why does he want to see Mavis' grave? (Too lazy to contemplate fully at the moment).

Bluenote is scary which is why I'm positive only Laxus or Gildarts can take him out.

No one has really mentioned Laxus or his where about, so it would be rather convenient that he's on or around the Island. Gildarts seems more plausible because he was on the island and left. But how either one can/will find out about the attack is kind of hard for me to picture.

I read on another forum that someone thinks Bluenote might be Cana's father. lmao right?

^^ I think Lucario or Osiris mentioned it here too. I can see that, might be true. But I'll wait til the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    I read on another forum that someone thinks Bluenote might be Cana's father. lmao right?
    Actually, I myself made that leap. Of course, I'd been drinking a little at the time of reading the chapter, but Bluenote is interested in Mavis Vermillion's grave, and Cana wants to meet her father, which is all the setup I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    Actually, I myself made that leap. Of course, I'd been drinking a little at the time of reading the chapter, but Bluenote is interested in Mavis Vermillion's grave, and Cana wants to meet her father, which is all the setup I need.
    Then you are a better detective than I.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Then you are a better detective than I.
    No, just a 21-year-old guy with no better use of his time.

*sigh*

Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast