Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1469

Thread: Fairy Tail

I find it amusing how they apparently managed to figure out and apparently memorise Sting's fighting habits.

That like month training made both of them OP.

I'm still disappointed that we haven't seen the second gauge of stored magical energy being used.......ARGH.

Does it give them a power boost or simply replenish their magic power? I'm too lazy to look this up.

I also find it amusing how Gajeel managed to get that strong in only one month.

Quote Originally Posted by celbii View Post
    They most likely will join Fairy Tail, and like I said before I find it likely that Sting will pull a Gajeel and join Fairy Tail at a later date.

This chapter was decent enough, I find it disappointing that it is only Natsu fighting the two of them though.
    I'm happy anyway!
    They boosting too much about themself !
    Anyway,
    I would really like a fight between Fairy Tail Master & Slavertooth Master!

So.....Natsu is completely off his rocker...again. Unless he has learned to control Dragon Force, or learned to channel Laxus' lightning into more attacks than just the roar, he is gonna get his *** handed to him. I mean, Natsu is strong, and yes, he withstood a dragon slayer who could control dragon force pretty well (too well to be honest) but both of them at once? Sigh. I love Nastu, but...he's dead.

Name: Flare
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Planned Pokemon Y Team:

Planned Pokemon X Team:

3DS FC is: 1220 7327 1929. Feel free to add me!

Does it give them a power boost or simply replenish their magic power? I'm too lazy to look this up.

I also find it amusing how Gajeel managed to get that strong in only one month.
    Gajeel got his 3 months worth of training last I checked. He wasn't with them when the group got transferred to Virgo's world and they had the party. He was off training with Lily at some discreet location. If I remember right, that's what Levy said.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichi View Post
    Gajeel got his 3 months worth of training last I checked. He wasn't with them when the group got transferred to Virgo's world and they had the party. He was off training with Lily at some discreet location. If I remember right, that's what Levy said.
    Ah my mistake, I thought that the training only lasted 1 month. I think I just trying to go with something along the lines of how he got that strong without the bs power up that was given.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh God, that was hilarious.

Was that supposed to be a parody on Western comics? Because it looked more like one of those than the "real" comments that it had.

Well that was unexpected and it did seem like some sort of a western comedy parody.

The only thing I can say about that was it was interesting.

Just like Erza to buy an outfit like that.

That was very unexpected. I thought the part where she cut down the tree just to get the balloon was very funny.

Yea...

On a side note, I was talking with a couple of friends, we were discussing about the bad relationships we have had be it just friends or more or just people we instantly hate. So we decided to compare the Zodic signs of those bad relationships, they all came out true.
    We compared Scorpio and Aquarius together, it was the worst combination out of all of them, so I inquired why the spirits of Scorpio and Aquarius are together.

Al Right!!!
    Natsu just kick 2 Dragon Slayer butt at the same type!
    Although , it should expected !
    Fairy Tail isn't Pokemon after all .
    Now , It time for Erza to crush Minerva to the ground for what she did to Lucy !

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Al Right!!!
    Natsu just kick 2 Dragon Slayer butt at the same type!
    Although , it should expected !
    Fairy Tail isn't Pokemon after all .

Now , It time for Erza to crush Minerva to the ground for what she did to Lucy !
    What does that have to do with anything.

And shouldn't it be Lucy who defeats Minerva? Kinda makes you wonder why Lucy even fights if she has to have others do her battles for her. Especially when Erza already got her cool moment while Lucy's already lost, twice.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

And shouldn't it be Lucy who defeats Minerva? Kinda makes you wonder why Lucy even fights if she has to have others do her battles for her. Especially when Erza already got her cool moment while Lucy's already lost, twice.
    We all know Lucy won the first battle but lost to cheating. As for vs Minerva, it wasn't a straight up battle.

Anyways awesome chapter. Natsu destroys the ST Dragon Slayers easily with not even a single Lightning Flame Dragon attack used.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

Lucy's in hospital right now!
    Plus , The match up for the Tournament is Erza vs Minerva!
    Anyway , Analogia gonna ruin Tournament anyway !
    You know , I still wondering
    What relationship Natsu has with Zeref ?
    Even now , Zeref cry after seeing Natsu again in the Tournament.
    What Zeref so Cline on to Natsu ?
    Last edited by vodor; 24th August 2012 at 2:27 PM.

Lucy was used as a way to motivate Fairy Tail into beating Sabertooth, the matchup will be Minerva vs Erza.

I'm kind of sad Gajeel didn't get a bigger part in this fight though I am curious as to how the Sabertooth master will react to this loss.

Lucy was used as a way to motivate Fairy Tail into beating Sabertooth, the matchup will be Minerva vs Erza.

I'm kind of sad Gajeel didn't get a bigger part in this fight though I am curious as to how the Sabertooth master will react to this loss.
    I bet he gonna fire those Dragon Slayer !
    Then Makarov will show up and send Sabertooth's Master flying with one punch to teach him about leading a Guild !
    Hopefully , Those two Dragon Slayer will join Fairy tail !
    Then Fairy Tail will have Dragon Slayer of all 3 generation !
    I hope Erza & Gray win their Battle !
    Which mean , Other 2 has to lose!
    Last edited by vodor; 24th August 2012 at 5:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    I hope Erza & Gray win their Battle !
    Yeah, I think they're gonna win. After how Minerva's action are being used as a way to motivate FT and considering how Gray said he "must defeat him" or something along those lines, I'm not gonna bet my money on the two of them losing just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    Yeah, I think they're gonna win. After how Minerva's action are being used as a way to motivate FT and considering how Gray said he "must defeat him" or something along those lines, I'm not gonna bet my money on the two of them losing just yet.
    I really like to see what Erza does to Minerva !

And now Natsu strikes me as a Canon Sue. Wonderful.

PASBL Info

Thanks Pengyzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Kaiser View Post
    And now Natsu strikes me as a Canon Sue. Wonderful.
    What's a canon Sue?

So after reading this I was a bit dissapointed and sorta let down for a few reasons. First was that Natsu seemed overpowered in having the ability to beat both of them at the same time with relative ease. I mean it was great to see him win wothout using nakama power but he seemed too powerful and that overall he should have taken more damage and should have been given a harder time by fighting TWO dragon force d slayers at the same time, especially when Sting at least was able to rough him up a little bit.

Second was that Gajeel didn't get any sorta comeback and once again got the boot which didn't seem right after he was pretty much fated to fight Rogue given how much was shown to make one think that they would fight until one won. Not just let them throw a few punches back and forth then completely screw over Gajeel, throwing away a great chance to see some power development and give him some amount of screen time.

Overall it was a good chapter but it just didn't feel right to me.

Lucy and Gajeel will be used in better scenes soon, after all the fated day is just around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Lucy and Gajeel will be used in better scenes soon, after all the fated day is just around the corner.
    We can only hope lol

I was hoping this match would've been a close one due to all the build up, but nope. FAIRY TAIL POWER!

Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast